Type keyword(s) to search

Brandon & Julia

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2020 at 9:08 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think there was a comedy movie with that title.

Staring Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker, but I am getting the feeling that Brandon's parents never encouraged him to launch.

Or more accurately his Mom loved having control more than she loved the idea of having an independent adult son, and Brandon's personality was such he was also comfortable with that. There is nothing wrong with multi-generational living (most of the planet lives that way) but there is a change of status when a child moves from "dependent member of the family" to "contributing adult member", there are DIFFERENT rights and responsibilities as you transition from one role to another. I am sure if Brandon was behaving as an equal adult in the family his parents wouldnt be so up his behind, well also because he wouldnt have to ask them for a plane ticket to bring Julia here.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I do wonder why $10K in credit card debt is being treated like some huge obstacle to Brandon moving out. That's basically like a used car loan amount. Is Daddy only paying him minimum wage? 

Its not an obstacle to him moving out. He not wanting to spend his income on living expenses is an obstacle to him moving out. He has a full time job in pest control- true we dont know how long he has had it, but he just took Julia on these trips in the last year or so.....

I have found for people who have NEVER lived independently the idea of not spending their paycheck on "whatever they want" is a huge deal to them. If your housing, utilities and groceries have been free your entire adult life, having to spend 40-50% of your take home pay on those things can be a huge shock. I think if Brandon had a tiny bit of maturity, the day he knew he wanted to marry Julia he would've been cutting his spending and saving his pennies for the visa process/setting up house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I don't know if Julia as FarmGirl will ever happen. Maybe she and Brandon and his parents could have had an adult conversation about what both of them actually want.  I got the this is your new life vibe and here are your chores to earn your keep.

• Love 2

Someone posted some of Julia's Go-Go dancing photos on Reddit, but I don't have the post, just these three photos. I also cannot tolerate the 90DF subreddits lately, so I'm not wading over there to search for it.

qh56y8vnbs661.png?width=720&format=png&a

cytqn4qnbs661.png?width=636&format=png&a

218m1xxnbs661.png?width=685&format=png&a

• Love 1

In addition to the website posted above, is this website to purchase pups. I am unable to link the Facebook page, because I tells me to sign up or sign into FB, but it's under Humminbird Acre Farm, too. EDIT: FB Link from Reddit

Julia addressed some of the backlash about the breeding on her IG account in this post, but I cannot see it. I think it must be private. This is supposedly the text:

juliatrubkina1993 ‼‼

I think you need to close this topic once and for all! everyone can ask, not make up a story! Dogs are watched by 2 people 24 hours a day (naturally I exaggerate, people need to sleep at night) but the first rise is at 5 am to walk and feed the dogs. dogs walk 3 times a day sometimes more. not 2 minutes but how much they want! they are combed, fed. they play with them, train them, remove their cells 2 times a day. they live better than many people 🤣 some dogs live in the house because they want to! so if you were so worried about this topic, I hope I clarified the situation for you.❤😘

#Brandonandjulia #90dayfiance

I haven't watched this video yet, because it's eleven minutes long and I'm in a poker tourney, but here is an interview with E-Online.

Edited by Christina
Fixed link
  • Love 2

That (the farm) looks like a fairly complicated and time-consuming business. I thought Brandon and his dad operated a pest control company? It seems like all the breeding/farming/pest controlling would be a LOT for 2 old people and one young dweeb to manage. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, Jeanne222 said:

What do you think is the age difference in the parents?  20 or 30 years of more?

I would guess Betty had a geriatric pregnancy and was between 35-40 when he was born--probably closer to 40 which puts her in the age range now of 62-67.  I would guess he is around 79-82.  You never can tell, though, as some people age a lot faster than others.  Maybe an age diff of between 18-22 years?

On 12/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Hummingbird Acres in Dinwiddie County!  You can't make this shit up!

they are raising von BrandonHaus  German shepherds.  Please tell me he was not named for the dog,  Please. 

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I would guess Betty had a geriatric pregnancy and was between 35-40 when he was born--probably closer to 40 which puts her in the age range now of 62-67.  I would guess he is around 79-82.  You never can tell, though, as some people age a lot faster than others.  Maybe an age diff of between 18-22 years?

they are raising von BrandonHaus  German shepherds.  Please tell me he was not named for the dog,  Please. 

Exactly what I thought about Brandon's name.  Weird people.  I was also thinking that their house must smell.  They have reptiles, bugs and dogs in the house.  The house has small bedrooms and has a lot of stuff cluttering it up.  I'm not sure if they were eating on a storage porch with a table in it but it looked that way.  

Edited by OFDgal
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Dissy said:

I found the ages of Brandon's mom and dad.  As of their last birthday, Ron is 70, Betty is 60 and Brandon is 28. He was 27 when this was filmed. 

I was close with Betty, but Ron looks really bad for 70.  I guess she looks about her age, but her hair style is not doing her any favors. 

1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

I'm not sure if they were eating on a storage porch with a table in it but it looked that way.  

It looked like maybe it started out as a sun porch (for the iguana, maybe?) that is like a breakfast room, but that they were just storing stuff there.  They may be low level hoarders.  Both bedrooms that we saw were very small, and Julia's looked like it was a storage closet with a bed pushed in.  Brandon's room did not look like the room of a 27 year old. 

I really dislike the parents;  I was pretty meh about the father until his remark at dinner about the bedroom situation.  Maybe it is just my family, but serious disagreements had to be aired before or after meals.  And that was when he looked so old to me, and he is only a few years older than I am.   Maybe he is lying about his age. 

Looks like the friendly neighbor that helps will lose her "job" to Julia if the parents get their way.  Maybe when COVID clears, she can get a night job dancing at a club in Richmond. 

I was pretty annoyed about the condoms in  his room, but someone mentioned that the friendly neighbor put them there.  Maybe provided by TLC?  I thought the mom put them there.  silly me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Wouldn't the crickets jump out of that bucket they're in?    Leading to the super irritating cricket chirp all of the time.

I would be happier with the dogs, if they had runs to exercise, and just get out of the cages more than just walking them.  

Brandon's kennel also breeds Brussels Griffons, but the birth dates on the puppies are from 2018 or earlier, so many they don't have those any longer.    Julia walking a Shepherd or two should be entertaining, she's not exactly a take charge person.  

I bet you that Brandon is the heir apparent for the farm, dog kennels, iguanas,  and all.  I bet Brandon will never move off of the farm, he may put a modular, or double wide on there too, but some places don't allow another residence on the same property, so it depends on local rules.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

The iguanas in the living room and the bucket of crickets would have me running screaming. Shudder. And yes, that house must reek. Shudder again. 

And Brandon can cry me a river about his 10K in debt. Sign up with a credit counseling outfit, get on a plan, and that 10K debt is GONE in two years. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

His parents look much older than their actual age.  The house and family farm is a shithole.  Always find it interesting when older people with a bunch of crap lord it over the younger generation about the “inheritance”.  They are completely clueless that the “inheritance” will be unloaded on FB marketplace for cheap cause no one really wants their crap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

You think she would be prepared for what farm life would be like; it is almost like these couples don’t get to know one another before popping the question.

I doubt he told her she was expected to be a farm hand.  Probably he showed her the website.  I am not sure a 20 something city girl who dances in her undies has a clue about the amount of work it can involve.

• Love 7

Someone took the time to make a comparison photo of their rooms, so I'm posting it:

0naop0r7uc861.jpg

They should have put Brandon in the guest room and Julia in the "big boy room" but they are trying to get her to return to Russia, so no need to treat her better.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Like a dude is going to want to move those throw pillows on and off the bed every day.  But I guess they are better than the septic plushies she got.

Betty probably provides him with turn down service every evening (including the chocolate candy on the pillow) and makes his bed every morning.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

My guess is neither of the parents ever worried about sun damage, or outdoor exposure, and that's what happens.    How your skin looks at that age depends a lot on your general health too, and they just don't look like they take care of themselves.   Some people don't worry about sun damage, or anything else until it's too late. 

• Love 3
On 12/30/2020 at 12:09 AM, Frozendiva said:

Betty is still relatively young to have such an old-fashioned fuddy-duddy hairstyle.

I forget, is she Angry Drunk Dad’s third or fourth wife? He must have a “type”

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

In the first ep the room was still furnished like his boyhood room at 27 and they were exchanging it for that new stodgy furniture.  

I think I recall seeing a trophy shelf

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

In the first ep the room was still furnished like his boyhood room at 27 and they were exchanging it for that new stodgy furniture.  

"This is your marital bedroom . . . but not until you're actually married."

• Love 2

So I fell asleep during the show last night and woke up to what appeared to be a preview of what's on Discovery + ... a woman interviewing Brandon about his lack of using condoms.  His parents were on a TV screen chiming in.    Brandon's excuse, at least what I saw, was "it just doesn't feel as good."   And that interviewer asking his parents to chime in on the fact that the pull-out method doesn't work ...  

in my best Alexis Rose voice:  "Ew!"

I know a lot of these story lines are fake, but Brandon's feels extremely fake and like this family is trying for a spin-off.   Glamorous Go-Go Dancer Lives the Farm Life!  No thanks.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys I am deeply disturbed by what I just saw. Discovery + has on IG a tidbit of extended scene of Brandon getting a blow job from Julia in the car scene. (you don't see anything but it's implied). Shaun is covering her eyes and Howdy Doody is smirking his ass off. God I want to smack him. 

Found the link! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqMKHigOi8/?igshid=1c9zq3804i7d6

They showed ten minutes of that new show after the regular episode and stopped right before showing that scene.  They had been interviewing the parents and told them that they couldn’t see it and shut off their feed.  But of course they can see it now duh.

Thanks . . . if I had any thought of getting disco+, I know now that I'm not interested.  

How much do they PAY these people to allow themselves to be filmed doing things that should be done in private?  ("Private" being defined as NOT filmed for millions of people to see.)

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Thanks . . . if I had any thought of getting disco+, I know now that I'm not interested.  

How much do they PAY these people to allow themselves to be filmed doing things that should be done in private?  ("Private" being defined as NOT filmed for millions of people to see.)

Actual Disco plus might be fun.  We will survive!

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

Guys I am deeply disturbed by what I just saw. Discovery + has on IG a tidbit of extended scene of Brandon getting a blow job from Julia in the car scene. (you don't see anything but it's implied). Shaun is covering her eyes and Howdy Doody is smirking his ass off. God I want to smack him. 

Found the link! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqMKHigOi8/?igshid=1c9zq3804i7d6

Take THAT all you girls who wouldn't go out with me in high school!!  And all you jocks who mocked me!!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That THAT all you girls who wouldn't go out with me in high school!!  And all you jocks who mocked me!!!!

Seriously, this is a big F***You to them for him, an infomerical for the farm for the parents, and involuntary servitude for Julia.

I came away from the preview for Discovery + disliking Brandon and parents even more than I already did which is quite remarkable considering the disdain I already had for them.  Not to mention I can't stand Shaun.

I never know about time lines, but if the morning Julia overslept was the day after they got back from DC, I think she deserved a chance to sleep in since Mama Keep-to my -Schedule didn't let her sleep in in DC after her trip from Russia.  Poor girl may never get over her jet lag if Mama Brandon has her way.  Ma and Pa Brandon are in my most 10 disliked list.

Speaking of my disliked list,  the ad for Discovery+ has several of them in their ad--Tom, Stephanie with the disease, and Mr. Edd

• Love 9
On 12/31/2020 at 7:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

Brandon’s room looks like a guest room. Nondescript, no real personality. Didn’t notice any knickknacks or things he collects or likes.

I bet he has an apartment in real life where his real life lives.  This seems like production wanted them to live at the farm for the "fish out of water" and meddling parents story which is good because neither Brandon nor Julia have much personality, I believe the term for Brandon would be "milk toast."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Seriously, this is a big F***You to them for him, an infomerical for the farm for the parents, and involuntary servitude for Julia.

I came away from the preview for Discovery + disliking Brandon and parents even more than I already did which is quite remarkable considering the disdain I already had for them.  Not to mention I can't stand Shaun.

I never know about time lines, but if the morning Julia overslept was the day after they got back from DC, I think she deserved a chance to sleep in since Mama Keep-to my -Schedule didn't let her sleep in in DC after her trip from Russia.  Poor girl may never get over her jet lag if Mama Brandon has her way.  Ma and Pa Brandon are in my most 10 disliked list.

Speaking of my disliked list,  the ad for Discovery+ has several of them in their ad--Tom, Stephanie with the disease, and Mr. Edd

I knew I was not a candidate for Discover Plus when I saw Tarik would be rapping, Angela was giving advice to Brandon and Brandon's parents were featured I was like....nope.  Plus who needs more Big Ed?  Not me.

Shaun gets a bonus every time she covers her face with her notecards.  At this point she can buy a vacation home.

Someone asked if Father Brandon is wearing a wig - I don't think so as 1) I do know many older men with nice heads of hair, and 2) I have NEVER known a man to get a toupee that is not is not brown or jet black.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Take THAT all you girls who wouldn't go out with me in high school!!  And all you jocks who mocked me!!!!

His friends can see it, his boss can see it, his coworkers can see it, etc. etc. Guess the 'fame' and the possible endorsements and other money making schemes after the season are worth it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

His friends can see it, his boss can see it, his coworkers can see it, etc. etc. Guess the 'fame' and the possible endorsements and other money making schemes after the season are worth it.

I don’t know if it would hurt you in the pesticide application business.  There was a woman on The Bachelor this week who works for a bank and was waving a dildo around.  I could see a conservative employer like a bank  having a problem with that.

• Useful 4