Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Damage From the Inside

• Start Topic

I don't care about anyone. Every season they are stuck somewhere not being able to walk away.  Virginia asking "Where would you go?" 

Really? 

You ride a bicycle 8 hours in any direction without any nuclear waste around and you are OK.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

That would truly suck.

LOL I like Madison. Probably because I like Kim Dickens. Or at least, she's been in several shows I like.

3 hours ago, heisenberg said:

I don't care about anyone. Every season they are stuck somewhere not being able to walk away.  Virginia asking "Where would you go?" 

Really? 

You ride a bicycle 8 hours in any direction without any nuclear waste around and you are OK.

Never mind, this is all about getting away from Virgina. Why would she think Alicia would answer that question? 

A: "I need to go somewhere you can't find me."

V: "Where?"

A: "Oh this cool place I used to live, let me tell you all about it!"

30 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Who is Grace? I can’t remember her. 

That's hilarious that we can't even remember the driving force behind the lead character. I remembered who she was, but not what she looked like. The lady from the nuclear facility last season, who got pregnant.

==

Hey does anyone else think that Dakota (really who names their daughters after states, no wonder Virginia killed them) is all set up to betray them?

Edited by Starchild
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

What I can remember about Grace is that she worked in the nuclear plant and was adamant about not killing walkers because they might be the tagged ones from her leaking plant. She was being stupid in the mall, but I don't remember the details. Something about the radiation machine. She liked Morgan but he was a relationship phobe at the time. 

What happened to the treehouse kids?

• Useful 1
On 11/23/2020 at 7:11 PM, Iguessnot said:

What happened to the treehouse kids?

I don't think we've been told anything that would conflict with the assumption that Virginia has dispersed them around her various communities.

• Love 1