Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

Recommended Posts

Will Jen now smell like prison as well as hospital? 🤣🤣

From TMZ, Jen being carted off by Homeland Security

70d1af2cdc114622a94d95b07831c490_md.thumb.jpg.40348c348414001d9c62b3e698c2568f.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 18
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

Two of my questions answered - what does Jen do, and why is a man in his forties someone's "first assistant"? 😄 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

This is really deserving of an old-timey newspaper headline, something like "Shah-shank, clankity clank!"

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post

canceled my comment cuz I read the thread and got my answer

Edited by Sunnykm

Share this post


Link to post

To think that last year she actually tweeted "Teresa walked , so I could run."  I own my Schadenfreude!

Anyone looking for a glam squad?  I think I know of a few people who might be looking for new employment.  

  • Laugh 22

Share this post


Link to post

Obviously I have no idea if any of this is true. (Although I expect that we haven't even heard the worst of it yet.)

That being said, what really makes me hope that she gets the maximum (again, assuming the allegations are true) is that she was primarily scamming elderly people so that she could live beyond her means. She basically ruined a bunch of people's lives so that she could have a tacky wardrobe and a shitty glam squad. The average person doesn't need those things to be happy and I certainly can't imagine being comfortable with ripping people off so that I could have an endless supply of designer goods. It's sad to know that people really are that shallow and heartless.

It's going to be really disappointing if Bravo renews her contract beyond the second season. Since they're already into the second season I can see them milking this scandal and getting their money's worth wrt the publicity but after that, she should be cut. I don't want to see another housewife rewarded for bad behavior. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

At least now we know how Jen and Coach have so much money.

I heard that assistant, (older white guy) was her partner in crime as well and was arrested with her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, amarante said:

Will Jen now smell like prison as well as hospital? 🤣🤣

From TMZ, Jen being carted off by Homeland Security

70d1af2cdc114622a94d95b07831c490_md.thumb.jpg.40348c348414001d9c62b3e698c2568f.jpg

Just wait until she has to pee in front of others, wear government issue underwear and eat whatever the prison is serving that day! 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’m guessing Bravo tipped off the feds as long as the feds agreed to do it while they were filming 😂

  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I agree with others that the nature of the crimes is particularly heinous - scamming off the elderly although as I posted above, I find Mary's bilking of her parishioners to be just as morally corrupt albeit legal. 

From what I have read above scamming older people, there is a HUGE and lucrative market for lists of them. They are specifically targeted especially if they have responded in some way to some kind of data gathering system. Sadly often they are targeted over and over again once they have been scammed once. Many of them are so lonely that they actually welcome the contact with the telemarketer scammers.

I happened to come upon the Coach's "resume" last night and prior to being a coach he was a practicing lawyer. Based on this I can't imagine he was not aware of exactly how Jen earned her living. While he might not be legally responsible because he was able to avoid a paper trail, it seems inconceivable that someone with a legal background would not know how his spouse was bringing in large sums of money. 

That might explain the weird dynamics of their marriage. He seemed like such a *nice* guy and why in the world did he remain married to such a crazy person. It would not be possible that she didn't exhibit the same kind of insane mean over the top madness in private that she showed on the show and with that rant to the stylist. So he stayed with her for the money and perhaps to prevent exposure of the whole money making scheme. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, amarante said:

I agree with others that the nature of the crimes is particularly heinous - scamming off the elderly although as I posted above, I find Mary's bilking of her parishioners to be just as morally corrupt albeit legal. 

From what I have read above scamming older people, there is a HUGE and lucrative market for lists of them. They are specifically targeted especially if they have responded in some way to some kind of data gathering system. Sadly often they are targeted over and over again once they have been scammed once. Many of them are so lonely that they actually welcome the contact with the telemarketer scammers.

Agreed that Mary is equally awful. How people can buy into that nonsense when she is so clearly an example of not practicing what she preaches is amazing to me. 

As to Jen's husband, I can't for a second believe that he was totally clueless. I think they've probably just twisted it in their minds that they haven't really done anything wrong and that this is all being blown out of proportion because she's on the show. 

Which brings me to another topic--the nerve that people have to sign on for a reality TV show when they know they're into shady shit? It just defies logic and basic common sense. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Cue the press release from the University of Utah “the university and Coach Shah have mutually agreed to part ways....”

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Usually all the good stuff happens in the off season. I hope they continue trailblazing by actually showing cast reactions. 

If she did what she's accused of, she's terrible. But also...you know how they profile serial killers to help solve future cases before things are too awful? They maybe should look at these shows. Jen was a lot like Teresa, and Tamra who may not have been arrested but seems shady. Point is, Bravo may have found a type of criminal. Jeez I'm bored, to say that kind of nonsense. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

--the nerve that people have to sign on for a reality TV show when they know they're into shady shit? It just defies logic and basic common sense. 

There seem to be a lot of them, doesn't there? It makes one wonder if they really are telling some truth when they (the new housewives) claim to never have seen the shows before. I think they know what to expect as far as what they see on screen, but don't follow the shows enough to know the shenanigans involved in the editing dept. They, naively, think they can control the viewers' opinions of them. They also tend to underestimate the intelligence of the viewers, or realize the scope and depth to which the viewers will research, critique and debate EVERYTHING about them.  I think they think they're too smart to get caught, which is what makes it that much more enjoyable to watch when karma comes a knockin'.

 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

That being said, what really makes me hope that she gets the maximum (again, assuming the allegations are true) is that she was primarily scamming elderly people so that she could live beyond her means. She basically ruined a bunch of people's lives so that she could have a tacky wardrobe and a shitty glam squad. The average person doesn't need those things to be happy and I certainly can't imagine being comfortable with ripping people off so that I could have an endless supply of designer goods. It's sad to know that people really are that shallow and heartless.

I can't say they made her happy either!  

3 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Agreed that Mary is equally awful. How people can buy into that nonsense when she is so clearly an example of not practicing what she preaches is amazing to me. 

Her parishioners kind of irritate me though because in addition to her obvious hypocrisy - they should be reading their Bibles, and be able to discern what a false teacher she is.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

The hidden surprise for me is, I thought Jen was actually bullshitting or play acting when it came to her 'business' and not actually making any money or really had a business in name only, if at that. I just thought she had a bunch of friends and relatives acting as her assistants to appear busy, important and successful on screen. It was outed that the house featured on the show was a rental and many of the designer labels were called out as knockoffs. People were really only looking at Coach Shah's salary and thinking how could they afford all that. So it never occurred to me or some others that she was generating any income, or at least income substantial enough to make any lifestyle difference. 

Surprise, surprise! Her business is actually real. LOL! And she may actually go to real jail but not just any real jail - federal prison. 

I wonder if an opportunity exists to narc out higher ups and get a reduced sentence or immunity. She seems like the type to take it in a NY minute!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I wonder if an opportunity exists to narc out higher ups and get a reduced sentence or immunity. She seems like the type to take it in a NY minute!

I suppose it is possible she and the number one assistant were the ones who could have been thrown under the bus by others involved as part of a deal made to them.  

It was obvious that she joined the show wanting fame but crossed the thin line over to infamy. I found her to be  such a despicable asshole throughout the entire first series and that makes learning about this turn of events very satisfying.  I do feel sorry for the victims of the scams in which she was involved though and also for her boys who came across as really good kids.  

 

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Page six has an article on Shah Chalet being a rental and evidently Brandi of RHOD revealed that one of the housewives was renting and Jen came fir her viciously. The chalet is owned by a Texas LLC and Brandi said she knew the owner. 
 

interesting that the Shahs lived in a modest home prior to the rental - at least per the article. But they are now renting a place for $8000 per month. Wonder how long they can afford that

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/jen-shahs-infamous-shah-ski-chalet-may-be-a-fraud-too/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pagesix_news_alert&utm_content=20210331&mpweb=755-9335184-720678876

However, off of reality TV, and in actual reality, Shah’s longtime home is located in Sandy, Utah, which she owned with her husband, Sharrieff Shah, from 2004 until she sold it at a loss in June 2020. They initially purchased the home for only $302,069. It sold for $213,000.  

Currently, records indicate that Shah and her husband are renting an approximately $8,000/month Park City space — which sorta resembles a mini-me of her TV home — that they moved into shortly after selling their 16-year home.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty sure we all knew this already, but her “chalet” was a big fat lie too.  And it’s interesting there aren’t records of all of her other supposed properties. This bitch was fronting big time! HOW do they not realize going on tv just exposes all of the lies and in some cases, crimes?  
 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/jen-shahs-infamous-shah-ski-chalet-may-be-a-fraud-too/

 

oops, looks like @amarante and I posted at the same time! 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, princelina said:

I can't say they made her happy either!  

Her parishioners kind of irritate me though because in addition to her obvious hypocrisy - they should be reading their Bibles, and be able to discern what a false teacher she is.

That's for sure, she is one of the unhappiest housewives.

 

Mary found the perfect parishioners - idiots.  I feel bad for them.  I really hope Mary is dragged into court next!  I bet most of her money is NOW earned off legitimate sources, after years of her grandmother fleecing her flock, and building an empire.  Maybe they can get her grandpusband if he had a hand it in.

 


 

2 minutes ago, amarante said:

Page six has an article on Shah Chalet being a rental and evidently Brandi of RHOD revealed that one of the housewives was renting and Jen came fir her viciously. The chalet is owned by a Texas LLC and Brandi said she knew the owner. 
 

interesting that the Shahs lived in a modest home prior to the rental - at least per the article. But they are now renting a place for $8000 per month. Wonder how long they can afford that

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/jen-shahs-infamous-shah-ski-chalet-may-be-a-fraud-too/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pagesix_news_alert&utm_content=20210331&mpweb=755-9335184-720678876

However, off of reality TV, and in actual reality, Shah’s longtime home is located in Sandy, Utah, which she owned with her husband, Sharrieff Shah, from 2004 until she sold it at a loss in June 2020. They initially purchased the home for only $302,069. It sold for $213,000.  

Currently, records indicate that Shah and her husband are renting an approximately $8,000/month Park City space — which sorta resembles a mini-me of her TV home — that they moved into shortly after selling their 16-year home.

I remember that article from when the show first started and Brandi claimed to know the owner.  I figured Brandi was lying, since the owner is an LLC, but I guess it is possible that she knows someone who is part of the LLC.

And the fact that her "real home" was sold for a loss (so she had to sell) was only $213,000.  

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

 

Even after reading a few articles, I didn't understand what exactly she had been charged with, but this explains it pretty well -

According to the indictment, hundreds of victims, many of whom were over 55, were tricked into investing in shady projects and business services which included coaching sessions, tax preparation and website design services. 

What’s worse, many of the individuals targeted did not own a computer. 
The alleged scheme took place from 2012 up until as recently as this month. 

“At no point did the defendants intend that the victims would actually earn any of the promised return on their intended investment, nor did the victims actually earn any such returns,” the indictment states.

Her on-set debacle is a far cry from January, when Shah gushed about her company, announcing she was launching a program dubbed “Social Commerce,” to assist women in need amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“We’re helping women pivot and shift their business through the quarantine and COVID,” she explained at the time. “To helping them still stabilize their business through online sales because their brick and mortar stores are closed… We’ve been working with some ladies, so you’ll see some of that coming out and hearing their stories and seeing how we help their businesses grow.”

 

It has been a scam since 2012!  Wow.

  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

And the fact that her "real home" was sold for a loss (so she had to sell) was only $213,000.  

 

$213k? That's little people money! Jenn was fronting like nobody's business.

Don't get me wrong, my husband and I are looking into buying a house and $250k is pretty much as high as we can go. And we both have regular jobs. And I don't have a squad. It sounds like their house was just a modest home and that's ok. That's how most of us live. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I'm giving preliminary side eye to Coach. He had to know or suspect that Jen's outrageous spending was being financed by shady schemes. It's common sense.

His on-camera persona seemed fake and exaggerated to me. There's no indication that his financial situation could support Jen's lifestyle. The inexpensive home supports my suspicions.

Given her bizarre behavior, and now this, I suspect he can't wait to get rid of her. He'll throw her under the bus in a hot minute if the feds come for him.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

$213k? That's little people money! Jenn was fronting like nobody's business.

Don't get me wrong, my husband and I are looking into buying a house and $250k is pretty much as high as we can go. And we both have regular jobs. And I don't have a squad. It sounds like their house was just a modest home and that's ok. That's how most of us live. 

Exactly - people who live in $300,000 homes get their own vitamins in the morning 😄 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

The real estate sale seems shady as hell. Sales price is $213,000 but the estimated value of the house is $528,336 more or less on all of the sites. Baes on the listing it is 5 bedrooms and four baths and about 3500 square feet. It may nit be Shah Chaiet but I suspect that is quite a nice home especially given that real estate prices in Sandy Utah aren’t presumably Manhattan or San Francisco levels  

Home is very middle class  

 

 

F76E49B3-0E13-4712-A286-66AA94F9EFA7.jpeg

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post

I read that she hired 2 very experienced and expensive attorneys, courtesy of the elderly people she scammed.

  • Useful 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9430823/Real-Housewives-Salt-Lake-City-star-Jen-Shah-assistant-plead-not-guilty-fraud.html

...as she pleaded not guilty to fraud and was given a week to come up with $250,000 in bond or go to jail. 

Shah is facing up to 30 years in prison for allegedly defrauding elderly people via a telemarketing scheme which New York prosecutors say went on for nine years. She was arrested in Salt Lake City on Tuesday.

Originally, she didn't have to post bond but on Friday, federal prosecutors said that was a mistake and that she was a flight risk because of how severe the maximum sentence is that she faces. 

They asked the judge to make Shah sign a $1million personal recognizance bond and put up $250,000 in cash or property.  

Her lawyers fought it, saying she shouldn't have to put up any cash or property.

The judge asked if she owned any property that she could use as security and her attorney said: 'I don't believe she owns a home, she is renting a house.

'I don't believe she has any real property.' 

 

Holy crap she is looking at 30 years of prison!

 

 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

She also had to surrender her passport and will only be able to travel between states for court appearances. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I hate Jezebel.com with the fire of 1000 suns but I saw this and it’s funny-

https://jezebel.com/rhoslcs-brooks-marks-inserts-himself-in-jen-shah-discou-1846606080

Brooks is “shading” Jen on Instagram.

“BrooKS MarKS, a 21 year old tracksuit designer” HAHAHAHA

 

I'm not surprised that Meredith is again defending her child, saying that his post had nothing to do with Jen's situation.  She needs to let Brooks grow up.  If he's old enough to throw shade, he's old enough to catch the fallout.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Her IG stories are ramping up.  She is starting to give Erika "steal from plane and burn victims" Girardi a run for her money on being tone deaf.  She must be trying for a mental incompetency defense because I would be laying low instead of doubling down at this point

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Very enjoyably snarky article on The Daily Beast website - reminded me of this thread.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jen-shahs-real-housewives-fraud-scandal-is-so-tragic-why-is-it-also-so-much-fun

The Real Housewives of Having No Real Money

It is my hope that every pop-culture enthusiast gets to one day experience the unbridled thrill Real Housewives fans feel when one of the franchise’s stars is mired in public scandal.

The feeling is unparalleled, an excitement and anticipation as details start to trickle that’s like the night before Christmas as a child, losing your virginity as a teen, and ordering a really good pizza and waiting for it to arrive as an adult were all wrapped into one.

More, these scandals double as uniting rally cries in a way that is almost heartwarming, with Bravo fans from all walks of life lighting up their group chats; tweeting jokes, memes, and puns; and passing the latest revelations along to each other like a busybody legion of Harriet the Spies. When Housewives news breaks, it’s like a Bat Signal for Bravo fans—only in the shape of a glass of white wine with a straw, typically beamed out by TMZ.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ladle said:

"Brooks was an instant hit on the show with his catty responses, perfect skin, and dedication to inserting himself into his mother’s personal life."

Is there some meaning of "instant hit" that I'm unaware of?  

I wanted to hit him, instantly.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 20

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder if Coach Shah has a morals contract ? This situation could affect his coaching career.....

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, ladle said:

"Brooks was an instant hit on the show with his catty responses, perfect skin, and dedication to inserting himself into his mother’s personal life."

Is there some meaning of "instant hit" that I'm unaware of?  

I still stand my my thought that instead of duct taping Brooks Marks across a tracks suit, it would be more appropriate for him to sell underwear with his initials (BM) on the back.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

I think there could be a tiny chance Coach Shah didn't know what his crazy wife was doing in her spare time.  Coaches and their assistants are away from  their homes for many days at a time.   It's possible he doesn't know how much a pair of shoes or a purse could cost, or have no clue about designer clothes.  He may not know what she spends.  She could have convinced him Bravo is paying for those outlandish parties.  My husband thinks I'm kidding when I tell him how much a purse can cost.  Not that I have bought one..lol.  If the Feds think he is involved, they will get him too.   He may have known and ignored it, but kept his hands clean.  My son is a Federal Prosecutor and he tells me how these cases work, and from what he tells me, she is in deep shit, no matter who she hires to represent her.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

He may have known and ignored it, but kept his hands clean.

This is what I think as well.  He is a smart guy and had to realize there was too much $$ flowing thru their household and was aware that it wasn’t all from legitimate sources, but I doubt he was involved.  It will be interesting to see if he cooperates with the feds or not, distances himself from Jen, and keeps his job.  Does anyone know the status of Jen posting bail?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

This is what I think as well.  He is a smart guy and had to realize there was too much $$ flowing thru their household and was aware that it wasn’t all from legitimate sources, but I doubt he was involved.  It will be interesting to see if he cooperates with the feds or not, distances himself from Jen, and keeps his job.  Does anyone know the status of Jen posting bail?

Her bond is one million - she has two weeks to post it.  ($250K secured by cash or property - which she says she has neither.)

BUT ... here's an article that has a bit of interesting info:

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2021/4/2/22364032/judge-imposes-million-dollar-bail-jen-shah-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-fraud-case

Quote

 

“Ms. Shah has not demonstrated a willingness to disclose her assets,” she said.

Fletcher said Shah and Smith created multiple shell companies to receive money from the telemarketing scam. She said they have access to a large amount of “crime proceeds,” including $5 million in the bank account of a company called Mastery Pro Group.

Shah’s lawyer didn’t argue against the $1 million bond but took issue with the $250,000 to secure it.

They told the judge Shah is not a flight risk and that her passport, which the government seized during a search of her home, has expired. Her family is renting a house and doesn’t own any other real property, they said. The lawyers said Shah could not flee anywhere and not be known because of her role on the “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.”

 

$5 million is a lot of extended car warranties.

As an aside, Shah won't stop posting Instagram stories on how fabulous she is.  Her fall from her delusional celebrity status is going to be epic.

ETA:  I just looked up that Mastery Pro Group.  It looks like they received a PPP loan (you know, the covid bailout loans) for almost $40 thousand.  

 

Edited by chuckity
  • Useful 6
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/31/2021 at 2:21 AM, ichbin said:

To think that last year she actually tweeted "Teresa walked , so I could run."  I own my Schadenfreude!

Anyone looking for a glam squad?  I think I know of a few people who might be looking for new employment.  

Well Teresa "walked all the way to prison", I guess Jen will "run to jail." (if she is found guilty of the charges) 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/4/2021 at 10:38 AM, Booger666 said:

This is what I think as well.  He is a smart guy and had to realize there was too much $$ flowing thru their household and was aware that it wasn’t all from legitimate sources, but I doubt he was involved.  It will be interesting to see if he cooperates with the feds or not, distances himself from Jen, and keeps his job.  Does anyone know the status of Jen posting bail?

I agree with your analysis which is why the Feds haven't indicted him and probably won't. 

On the other hand, it's difficult to know whether he is "morally" guilty in the sense that he should have known that there was something suspect. But who knows since there is a lot of money to be made in marketing on the internet. There is a lot of stuff done on the internet that is ethically suspect but legal like mining data and selling data. What Jen did was specifically using data to target vulnerable people and then market them worthless stuff. And based on the paperwork, Jen knew what she was doing was criminally suspect since she engaged in money laundering and other stuff in an attempt to hide what she was doing.

On the other hand, the level of consumption of Jen was pretty grotesque and Jen herself was a grotesque person so what held that marriage together? And what adds to the weirdness is that until fairly recently they lived a relatively modest life when they rented the Chalet. Their home could definitely have been supported by the Coach's salary augmented by a legitimate internet marketing business. I wonder if the extravagance started when she decided she wanted to be cast on RHSLC?

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well he knew she was bat shit crazy, and that she can't control herself when she drinks, but he was there playing along with her on the show.  I hope for the sake of their sons that he's not in trouble too, but IMO they're both shady.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I'm thinking Coach is kind of in the same situation that William H. Macy was with Operation Varsity Blues. Like he definitely knew about it, but he wasn't the main person driving the scheme and there isn't enough evidence to arrest him.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, amarante said:

I agree with your analysis which is why the Feds haven't indicted him and probably won't. 

On the other hand, it's difficult to know whether he is "morally" guilty in the sense that he should have known that there was something suspect. But who knows since there is a lot of money to be made in marketing on the internet. There is a lot of stuff done on the internet that is ethically suspect but legal like mining data and selling data. What Jen did was specifically using data to target vulnerable people and then market them worthless stuff. And based on the paperwork, Jen knew what she was doing was criminally suspect since she engaged in money laundering and other stuff in an attempt to hide what she was doing.

On the other hand, the level of consumption of Jen was pretty grotesque and Jen herself was a grotesque person so what held that marriage together? And what adds to the weirdness is that until fairly recently they lived a relatively modest life when they rented the Chalet. Their home could definitely have been supported by the Coach's salary augmented by a legitimate internet marketing business. I wonder if the extravagance started when she decided she wanted to be cast on RHSLC?

I'm of the opinion that Jen rented the chalet to appear to be in a higher tax bracket and appeal to the audience of RHSLC.  I'm sure her spending habits skyrocketed due to her exposure on the show and wanting to impress like the other housewives she has seen on the shows.  

I'm sure Jen could have told her husband that many of the expenses she was incurring was going to be covered by the show or by her newfound notoriety.  She could have kept him in the dark about her criminal enterprises.  He seems to have more conventional, simpler taste (Popeye's, etc).  I guess time will tell...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size