Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

Recommended Posts


I like it!  

I promise that Jen did not "fly in" all those Tongan dancers.  There's a huge Tongan and Samoan community in Utah, many of them on the BYU and UofU football teams.  She probably got a bunch of guys from the team and their friends.  She's so pretentious, but I guess that's the point of this show, huh?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

I like it!  

I promise that Jen did not "fly in" all those Tongan dancers.  There's a huge Tongan and Samoan community in Utah, many of them on the BYU and UofU football teams.  She probably got a bunch of guys from the team and their friends.  She's so pretentious, but I guess that's the point of this show, huh?

I was looking for Asuelo from 90 Day Fiance in that dance troupe, lol.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

  She probably got a bunch of guys from the team and their friends. 

One of them was her nephew. She tried to introduce him to Mary at the start of their argument but Mary didn’t give a shit.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

One of them was her nephew. She tried to introduce him to Mary at the start of their argument but Mary didn’t give a shit.

Oh, I thought her nephew was a shirtless server?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I find Jen entertaining. She reminds me a lot of Kimora Lee Simmons - a lot of fun to watch, but oh so grateful I don’t live with her. 
 

Jen’s husband and kids seem so grounded.  She can’t be “on” like this all the time.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Calling it after watching the first three episodes last night - Jen is the narcissist. She sees every event, disagreement, and comment as something about her. It takes an entire staff to pump up her ego on a daily basis. Her face has had so much work, I have to squint to imagine what she once looked like. Narcissist, with a husband on his way out the door.

  • Like 12
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes a self-centered, its all about me type is fun to watch...other times its Jen. Hubby can say she's a kind, caring person until he's blue in the face. No one, including him, is buying this bs. His job keeping him away from home all the time might be tough for her, but its his salvation. 

So typical of a narcissist to use the old...you don't understand what I've been through, where I came from, how I was slighted...to justify treating others badly. All the delusions, and constant reminding to others, that they're so loyal and supportive and such a great friend to all. The thought that if someone doesn't agree and back you 100% of the time, no matter what you do or say, they're against you. The tears that stream only for ones self and how "misunderstood" they are. Jens got it all covered, and then some. She's exhausting and leads me to say things like stfu bitch to my TV. Can't watch another season if she's in the cast.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

46 minutes ago, Jextella said:

She seems unstable.

Very much so. The video was quite disturbing.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, NotChristine said:

Thanks a lot, now I have a twitter account.

I am not sure what sort of hold Jen Shah has over that group of people that is suposed to be her squad, after that outburst I would have quietly walked out of her house and blocked her number from my phone.  Why stay for more abuse?  Wait, are these people really relatives like Mary's cousins that enjoy cleaning her house?

Seriously, Jen is in need of a good mental health professional.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/6/2021 at 7:56 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

Possible thread title in light of recent audio/video leaks:

Jen Shah: Shah-tastic Dumpster Fire

The thread title really does need to be updated.  She is far from an admirable hostess with the mostest.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Jen Shah: Hostile Hostess - 

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

You Don't Know What She's Been Through

Shahmazing Shitfest

Making Amanda Priestly Look Like Mother Teresa

 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2021 at 6:11 PM, NotChristine said:

Wow, thanks for sharing.

When she gets called "aggressive", she's suddenly a sad victim.

No wonder Coach Shah chose a traveling profession.  He seems like such a great guy.  Maybe he'll get a position in the NFL, where he'll literally never be home.

"Jen Shah:  Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head in"

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jen Shah: Hostile Hostess - 

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

You Don't Know What She's Been Through

Shahmazing Shitfest

Making Amanda Priestly Look Like Mother Teresa

 

I like them all!  I vote for Shamazing Shitfest!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hey y'all - great suggestions!!  I've created a poll to choose a new name. Go vote!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Mischievious said:

I am surprised/not surprised.  I wonder if that guy she was yelling at (in some clip someone posted on this site), made a call to the authorities about her business activities.

Is orange the new Fendi?

 

  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

Holy shit! I figured Mary would be the first one to go down. They are currently filming the new season so this will hopefully be featured in all it's glory. 

that's the best news I've heard all day.

At least she could handle herself in prison, I'm guessing.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, I suppose I am going to have to watch this show now. I love watching when the housewives are facing jail. It was what made RHONJ interesting to me again. I guess Jen is the new Teresa. Andy Cohen is probably thrilled with this new development. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Someone outside this thread let me know about this.  I am seriously surprised.  It gives lift to all of Jen’s anger issues.  Whatever she was doing, and I don’t have all the details, had her living on eggshells.  Now, whatever possessed her to do a reality show is something I would never understand. 

Like Teresa, Jen is seriously narcissistic and honestly doesn’t care who she has hurt.  Coach and the son must be devastated.  It could explain Coach’s frequent and extended absences.  He may have been aware and just washed his hands of it.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

This guy is is live tweeting the hearing, I'll update this if anything interesting is said:

oh, probably not going to be that interesting:

sorry for the false alarm.

Edited by Vipbrj
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

To be fair I didn’t think she had the attention span to be involved in an almost decade long scam.

However, I did think she’d be dumb enough to go on a reality tv show even though she’s a big ole felonious pile of shit.

So, I feel like it evens out.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Welp, we can call this Jen Shah-shank

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Will the thread need to be renamed again 😜

 

3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Holy shit! I figured Mary would be the first one to go down. They are currently filming the new season so this will hopefully be featured in all it's glory. 

Same here.

So much fraud with real victims from real housewives and/or their husbands. I do find that fascinating.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Holy shit! I figured Mary would be the first one to go down. They are currently filming the new season so this will hopefully be featured in all it's glory. 

When I saw the headline, I assumed it was Mary. Morally and ethically not much difference since Mary also preys on the poor and uneducated but stealing in the name of religion is legal unless you add in an element of investment fraud like Jim and Tammy Baker

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Will the thread need to be renamed again 😜

 

Same here.

So much fraud with real victims from real housewives and/or their husbands. I do find that fascinating.

Instead of the Shawshank Redemption, how about the Shah-shank defilement, or desecration or debasement (all of which are antonyms of redemption).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think this will be a HW first if Bravo airs the footage. The closest was when the OC wife’s daughter were served with an eviction notice years ago. 
 

This is according to the Salt Lake City Tribune 

According to a Bravo spokeswoman, the network has no comment on Shah’s arrest. Although there are reports that Shah has begun filming for Season 2 of “RHOSLC” — and that law enforcement came looking for Shah during shooting on Tuesday — Bravo has not confirmed who will be in the second-season cast

According to the indictment there is also a forfeiture of assets but the only one name is a relatively modest $500,000 home owned by Smith who is her co-conspirator and first assistant. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, amarante said:

I think this will be a HW first if Bravo airs the footage. The closest was when the OC wife’s daughter were served with an eviction notice years ago. 
 

This is according to the Salt Lake City Tribune 

According to a Bravo spokeswoman, the network has no comment on Shah’s arrest. Although there are reports that Shah has begun filming for Season 2 of “RHOSLC” — and that law enforcement came looking for Shah during shooting on Tuesday — Bravo has not confirmed who will be in the second-season cast

According to the indictment there is also a forfeiture of assets but the only one name is a relatively modest $500,000 home owned by Smith who is her co-conspirator and first assistant. 

I bet everything is in Coach’s name, either because he couldn’t trust her or it was by design to protect assets in the event stuff like this happened.  No word from coach, seems like.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sunnykm said:

I can't see the video...

Is that guy at the end her husband?  He seems so chill and she is like a crazed lunatic.  The video isn’t that clear and I stopped watching at the end of the season.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

No wonder she couldn’t explain what her business was at the reunion

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, b2H said:

I bet everything is in Coach’s name, either because he couldn’t trust her or it was by design to protect assets in the event stuff like this happened.  No word from coach, seems like.

The house they were using for filming in Park City was definitely a rental so who knows what assets they have. 
 

In other news, a tweet with some photos. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Is that guy at the end her husband?  He seems so chill and she is like a crazed lunatic.  The video isn’t that clear and I stopped watching at the end of the season.  

I wondered if he was also.  He looked like him, but the picture was blurry.  Hmm. Hope he is not involved also.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The story is that this happened during filming so she was in full face makeup. On the bright side, at least her mug shots will look good. LOL! Allegedly, they were on their way to a cast event/trip and Jen left after she got a phone and said her husband was ill/hospitalized. 5 mins after she left the feds showed up. Looks like she may have been tipped off. Sucks she would use such an excuse.

Wanted by the NYS attorney general's office though?!?1

200.gif

 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

To be fair I didn’t think she had the attention span to be involved in an almost decade long scam.

However, I did think she’d be dumb enough to go on a reality tv show even though she’s a big ole felonious pile of shit.

So, I feel like it evens out.

 

4 hours ago, NotChristine said:

Full press release from the DOJ. It boggles my mind that people with deep skeletons in their closet proceed to go on reality shows. Fame is a hell of a drug.

 

IG link

 

I was coming here to post similar sentiments.  I just don't understand why anyone would go on a show like this knowing full well the scrutiny they'd be under.  I think Notchristine nailed the only rational explanation.

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Jen will do jail time just like Mr. and Mrs. Juicy

The Feds are very meticulous in how the investigate and by the time they actually indict they have all the evidence they need to convict. I think their conviction rate is over 90% which is why most accept a plea bargain - especially white collar criminals. When you are accused of financial crimes, there is always loads of paper and digital evidence to back up the charge.

I can't imagine Coach Shah is not going to suffer repercussions from the arrest. I find it hard to believe that a spouse has absolutely no idea that the spouse is earning money in some kind of illegal manner. I am prepared to be shown otherwise because he seemed like such a rational nice kind of guy.

I read the indictment which is linked to the press release and there are very serious money laundering charges - requests to pay in cash; to send funds to off shore banks and withdrawals and deposits that are "structured". Structured transactions are when there are a series of bank transactions which are a bit less than $10,000 in an attempt to get around the law which requires banks and other financial entities to report any transactions over $10,000.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jextella said:

 

I was coming here to post similar sentiments.  I just don't understand why anyone would go on a show like this knowing full well the scrutiny they'd be under.  I think Notchristine nailed the only rational explanation.

Tom Girard wasn't stupid and certainly wasn't senile when he agreed to let Erika do RHOBH. 

I think in his case he never thought the Ponzi scheme he was essentially running was ever going to collapse. I don't think it was fame - it was hubris in that he thought he was untouchable. Girard seems more like the Madoff type. Although Ruth and Bernie Madoff weren't on a reality show, the display of their blatant wealth was no secret.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

The story is that this happened during filming so she was in full face makeup. On the bright side, at least her mug shots will look good. LOL! Allegedly, they were on their way to a cast event/trip and Jen left after she got a phone and said her husband was ill/hospitalized. 5 mins after she left the feds showed up. Looks like she may have been tipped off. Sucks she would use such an excuse.

Wanted by the NYS attorney general's office though?!?1

200.gif

 

My word! The worst part is the scheme was taking cash from Elderly victims. That's really low. Wasn't she the one mad at Mary because of her elderly family member?! But it's okay to mess with other families?

First rule of z-list "Fame" Club, Wipe your social media of past problematic comments (just delete the whole damn thing in most cases.)
2nd Rule of z-list "Fame" Club, Do not continue to run scams...

However, I wouldn't put past Jen to want to be arrested on TV. She's that narcissistic.

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size