Type keyword(s) to search

[RESOLVED] Error code EX1146

emmawoodhouse

I can't seem to get to any thread content. I keep getting the error code EX 1146. My bookmark to the forums also doesn't work. I got here by going in through the main page. All this just started randomly happening about half an hour ago.

Android, latest update. 

I wasn't able to get onto Primetimer most of yesterday on my PC (Windows 10, Chrome).  Today, I was able to get there from a search engine, but not from my usual bookmark.  I deleted the bookmark, opened up the Forum through the search engine, and then re-created the bookmark.

So far so good.  I need you guys.  As an extrovert in a world of quarantine, you're my primary connection to other people!!!!

Thanks to all the mods and techs who keep us connected.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I wasn't able to get onto Primetimer most of yesterday on my PC (Windows 10, Chrome).  Today, I was able to get there from a search engine, but not from my usual bookmark.  I deleted the bookmark, opened up the Forum through the search engine, and then re-created the bookmark.

So far so good.  I need you guys.  As an extrovert in a world of quarantine, you're my primary connection to other people!!!!

Thanks to all the mods and techs who keep us connected.

Seems there were gremlins lurking around yesterday. Good to hear all is well now.

• Love 1