Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Foreign Bodies

Bort
  • Start Topic

I'm probably being Captain Obvious here, but seems like they are going with the angle that Gina is so desperate to be liked and that's why she does these crazy things for people, specifically offering up her kidney to someone she hasn't seen in many years. Maybe Drew will realize this and feel guilty about taking the kidney?

I thought it was fitting that Gina seemed to relate well with the daughter (Addie or Maddie? I keep hearing both) since she is so immature. And about time the ex-wife was told about Drew's condition. Doesn't seem very realistic that she wouldn't be familiar with his illness in the first place.

• Love 7

I'm willing to hang with this show for a while. They are still finding their footing and establishing the premise and the main characters. I don't mind that they're taking their time. I just hope it doesn't turn into a "whacky adventure of the week" show.

• Love 4