Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Never Stop Fighting

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

After nine years of fighting to win his freedom, it’s do or die for Aaron Wallace. As dangerous enemies lurk at Bellmore and Marie faces criminal charges for assisting Aaron in prior cases, Aaron must find a way to gain the upper hand on Maskins.

Originally aired Nov. 18, 2020

Well, that was a really odd way to start a show.  Was it a leftover episode from the first season?  Otherwise, anyone who was tuning in for the first time would be really confused, and I wonder what is going to happen this season.  But, I'm glad he got out.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dowel Jones said:

Well, that was a really odd way to start a show.  Was it a leftover episode from the first season?  Otherwise, anyone who was tuning in for the first time would be really confused, and I wonder what is going to happen this season.  But, I'm glad he got out.

I had been confused because I kept seeing the promos for season 2 where Aaron narrates that he is finally free and practicing law. So it had me wondering what I had forgotten. But apparently I forgot nothing, and they just gave away the end of the first episode.

It was basically a reboot to get rid of the whole prison angle, which I thought was the whole premise. It was a ridiculous premise though, so I guess it makes more sense to have him be an ex-con who is now practicing law. I'll keep watching, at least until more new shows come back on Wednesday.

• Love 1

I too think the episode was held when the renewal announcement was made since it would have been a finale for a limited run series. So now we pass to the crusading ex convict attorney phase of his life.

Jamal's story did seem weird. He went from just a prisoner to a shot caller because he fought  Cassius Dawkins and a ceremonial jumping out beat down. And the DA not recognizing that all the minions who he gave the you're  in it too speech would just trade their freedom by giving up the big fish when that is how he put people in prison for life