Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Single and Ready to Pringle

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

As always, episodes happen in episode time.  Do not post current information from social media in this thread.  Speculation is okay.  Actual later life events are not. 

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

As odd as it sounds, Naomie using Craig to get on the show never really bothered me all that much. It should have technically, but it didn't, because at least she had a work ethic. I used to like Metul but now I don't. I think he's a narcissistic ass. I think Craig lied to Naomie a ton about a lot of different things, not just law school and the bar exam. I totally agree with just dump the chump already.

Craig's partying and sloppy housekeeping in a house that isn't even his and total lack of ambition just grosses me out. I don't know how people fangirl/fanboy over him because to me he's nothing but a slug with dimples when he smiles. I think the pillows are stupid (there I said it) and it's an easy way to make some cash. I guess I can't fault him for that, but it's not like the dude has had a life long passion for textiles. He's just doing what will come easily with the least amount of effort. If he wasn't so lazy in every other aspect of his life I might have a shred of respect for it. I hope he's paying Anna-Heyward well because without her calling him to make sure he's gotten out of bed, he wouldn't be living the life he has in Charleston.

Yes x100!! All of it. 

I think the pillows are stupid too and you hit the nail on the head that it’s just an easy (read: lazy) way for him to make some money. His parents must be thrilled that he went to law school and now sleeps all day, then wakes up sniffling. 

And his slovenliness makes me sick. Get a grip dude. 

All of his lying too-lying about applying to law school, on and on. He admitted to that life coach woman that he’s great at lying and getting his way. That’s a form of sociopathism Craig. He’s pretty awful but yep, he has dimples and a nice smile so sails through. 

• Love 4

Given that Craig had left Charleston and was living with his parents when they started dating it’s just as likely as he was using her and her family for a nice place to live rent free in Charleston so he could stay on the show.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
On 11/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, bichonblitz said:

She addressed this on her IG page. She said she refused to participate in these vulgar lies about her husband having an affair. It was not true and will hurt her family if she gives it life on the show. She said her husband is the kindest, most loyal, faithful, loving man she has ever known and would not cheat. She also said if she continued on the show they would make this bullshit lie a major storyline so she did the best thing for her family which was to quit. I thought it was a smart move and proves she really does love her husband enough to protect him. If he did have an affair, it was still a smart move for her to quit so there can be no more accusations/assumptions about it. 

Also, both Naomi and Chelsea chimed in to say how despicable Kathryn is. But, alas, good ole' Danni is still the ever ass kissing friend to Kathryn. 

What I don't get is that Cameran's best friend Leva started off the season telling off Kathryn and telling her to shut her pie hole with the lies, then all of a sudden she's inviting Kathryn to her Persian dinner and going to her house to help set up the kids rooms. WTF is that? Some bestie she is. Wonder how Cam feels about that.  

Was I the only one that laughed at the way the mirror was hung up so close to the light switch?  It looked so odd.  

• Love 1
On 11/26/2020 at 1:35 AM, emmawoodhouse said:

No, I don't recall the woman being outed on the show, just social media.

Important to note the outed woman said she had never met Cam nor her husband and that Kathyrn pulled this shit out of the air.  Cam addressed this as well stating her horror at this woman being dragged into this.

• Love 3
On 11/19/2020 at 8:32 PM, Hangin Out said:

I think that’s my trouble.  I don’t drink.  What’s good?  Give me some hints.

Friend, I don't mean to be a killjoy but alcohol may not be the answer.  My ex was an alcoholic/addict though so I'm very biased, and you get to decide what works for you.  Just remember the famous words of Homer Simpson, "Alcohol: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

• Love 1