Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Single and Ready to Pringle

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

As always, episodes happen in episode time.  Do not post current information from social media in this thread.  Speculation is okay.  Actual later life events are not. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What I don't get is that Cameran's best friend Leva started off the season telling off Kathryn and telling her to shut her pie hole with the lies, then all of a sudden she's inviting Kathryn to her Persian dinner and going to her house to help set up the kids rooms. WTF is that? Some bestie she is. Wonder how Cam feels about that.  

That was so stupid.  Leva giving Katherine the riot act.  Katherine should have replied “ Fuck off”.    Leva and Cam probably don’t even know each other.  BTW, what happened to that Blowhard asshole J.D.?  The dope that had the bar and cheated on his wife with the four kids?  J.D. with his glass of bourbon and cigar like a big shot.  I hope she dumped him.  Him and Ravanel sitting there like they owned the state and were so important.  Hahaha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Kathryn’s family has the name but seemingly not the money.  

It’s not used just to get energy.  It has a euphoric component.  

How nice.  It must go well with beer.  Lots of beer.  No wonder he’s always happy.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

I believe that Pringle’s wooing of Madison, and Pat’s encouragement of it, are producer driven rather than by any actual stirring of Pringle’s loins. Anything that annoys the shit out of Austin is okay by me. I like Pringle because Austin doesn’t.

Agree on all points. Jury's still out for me on Pringle, but I cannot imagine why a grown woman, mother and business owner would want to be with Austin.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

That was so stupid.  Leva giving Katherine the riot act.  Katherine should have replied “ Fuck off”.    Leva and Cam probably don’t even know each other.  BTW, what happened to that Blowhard asshole J.D.?  The dope that had the bar and cheated on his wife with the four kids?  J.D. with his glass of bourbon and cigar like a big shot.  I hope she dumped him.  Him and Ravanel sitting there like they owned the state and were so important.  Hahaha.

Leva was a bridesmaid in Cameron’s wedding. They were roommates. I hope Leva hands Kathryn her ass Every. Single. Episode. Kathryn is reprehensible, her clothes are terrible, and her makeup is horrendous. I wish Madison of Gwynn’s had called her out on her stupidity about Covid and New York MORE. Jeebus, if you are supposedly (cough, cough) a fashionista (cough, cough, cough) then you should absolutely know what’s going on in the fashion capital of the world, Kathryn. Ugh. She’s a despicable, uneducated, racist twat. Please get rid of the hillbilly femme fatale.

• Love 19

My brief Craig renaissance is over now that he has been revealed as a Covid denier. I just can’t with that shit. 

As for Kathryn’s lack of family money, I guess it’s difficult to maintain that family wealth once you have to start paying people to work for you as opposed to owning them. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

Leva was a bridesmaid in Cameron’s wedding. They were roommates. I hope Leva hands Kathryn her ass Every. Single. Episode. Kathryn is reprehensible, her clothes are terrible, and her makeup is horrendous. I wish Madison of Gwynn’s had called her out on her stupidity about Covid and New York MORE. Jeebus, if you are supposedly (cough, cough) a fashionista (cough, cough, cough) then you should absolutely know what’s going on in the fashion capital of the world, Kathryn. Ugh. She’s a despicable, uneducated, racist twat. Please get rid of the hillbilly femme fatale.

Oh, sorry.  I had no idea Leva and Cameron really were friends. Still, I don’t think it was right of her to butt into someone’s business, but it sure was a big entrance.  Let Pringle have Katherine.  She sleeps with everyone.  Without protection too.  Dumb ass.

• Love 4
On 11/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, albarino said:

I believe some of Katherine's weight gain is due to the medication she takes for her mental health disorder(s).  I am not a mental health professional but I"m a representative payee for a sister receiving Social Security Disability Income due to her mental health issues and she tells me some of her weight gain comes from the meds she is prescribed.

I do think it is ill-advised for her to drink while on her meds and I note she is the poster child for making poor decisions.  The problem is she has two kids who need her.  I really don't like or respect her.

Now that Thomas is a new father again, guess Katherine is through with him finally?  We’ll see.  She’ll be in the grandfathers house and has slept with practically every guy on the show.  I wonder what her story line will be.  Being Patricia’s best friend who will fix her up with some old rich geezer?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

My brief Craig renaissance is over now that he has been revealed as a Covid denier. I just can’t with that shit. 

He’s also grown rather chummy with Tomi Lahren, which is when the bloom officially fell off Craig’s rose for me. And he sucks ass as the show’s new narrator; dude constantly sounds like he’s just smoked a bowl. 

Just as I feared, this season is losing me hard and fast; the shark has definitely been jumped in my tank.
Between the idea of shlubby divorced dad Pringle being pushed as some hot single commodity and the white privilege poster clown Kathryn still being given any love, I’m over it. Leva should’ve been cast far sooner than this, because her inclusion with this group feels like way too little too late. Doormat Danni just annoys the shit out of me now. Whitney seems embarrassed to be onscreen whenever he rarely slithers onscreen. Even Patricia and Michael’s antics aren’t amusing me anymore; their all too brief scenes come off as way too calculated and precious now.

Shep needs to get over his damned self and quit with all his commitment-phobic bullshit already. It’s like dude, you’re over 40 now; that ain’t cute anymore and neither are you. Even George Clooney finally realized how stupid he looked with his Peter Pan fantasies and the endless parade of younger dumb girlfriends. Either be proudly single or be proudly coupled up, but he can just stop with the whole “we’re together but she’s not my girlfriend; and she better be COOL and not mention marriage because that’s SCARES ME AWAY” shtick, which is as tired and lame as his entire wardrobe.

My respect for Cameron has somewhat deepened since she was wise enough to protect her family/reputation and jump off this Titanic before it sinks. Although I can’t completely respect her constant Instagram schilling now; she’s further proof that most people only want to be on reality shows nowadays just to become instant Influencers. 

Speaking of which, Madison is just your typical tired reality show ho; she’d be just as comfortable on the set of “The Bachelor.” She’ll just keep pushing those endless ads on her own Instagram too; at least her son seems cool and well-adjusted despite her ongoing fameho desperation.

I’ll watch this show until its bitter end though, just because I love seeing the little bits of Charleston daily life featured that much. But I’ll be damned if it’s sadly dawned on me that I’m 100% over these people.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Whatever it takes to get Madison's face  off  the camera!  Those talking heads of hers are just gross.   Actually.. SHE'S GROSS!

Maybe she’s one of the producers girlfriend.  Is there more than Whitney?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

He’s also grown rather chummy with Tomi Lahren, which is when the bloom officially fell off Craig’s rose for me. He also sucks ass as the show’s new narrator; he constantly sounds like he’s just smoked a bowl. 

Speaking of which, goddamned if this season is losing me hard and fast; the shark has definitely been jumped.
Between the idea of shlubby divorced dad Pringle being pushed as a hot single commodity and the white privilege poster clown Kathryn still being given any love, I’m over it. Leva should’ve been cast far sooner than this, because her inclusion with this group feels like way too little too late. Even Patricia and Michael’s antics aren’t amusing me anymore; their all too brief scenes come off as way too calculated and precious now.

Shep needs to get over his damned self and quit with all his commitment-phobic bullshit already. Dude, you’re over 40 now; that ain’t cute anymore and neither are you. Even George Clooney finally realized how stupid he looked with his Peter Pan fantasies and the endless parade of younger dumb girlfriends. Either be proudly single or be proudly coupled up, but just stop with the whole “we’re together but she’s not my girlfriend; she better not mention marriage because that’s SCARY” shtick is as tired and lame as your wardrobe.

My respect for Cameron has somewhat deepened since she was wise enough to protect her family/reputation and jump off this Titanic before it sinks. Although I can’t completely respect her constant Instagram schilling; she’s further proof that most people only want to be on reality shows nowadays just to become instant Influencers. 

Speaking of which, Madison is just your typical tired reality show ho; she’d be just as comfortable on the set of “The Bachelor.” Keep pushing those ads on your Instagram too, girl; at least your son seems cool.

I’ll watch this show until the bitter end though, just because I love seeing the little bits of Charleston daily life featured that damned much. But I’ll be damned if it’s sadly dawned on me that I’m 100% over these people.

Good post.  What else is there to do?  Watch the trillion sappy Christmas movies they bombarded us with?  These movies with these same D list actors sicken me.  Enough is enough already.  I do love scenes of Charleston tho.  The houses and old fashioned balls they still have.  Next week would have been my week to go to my city of New York to see the Nutcracker for the hundredth time, eat in a nice restaurant, then see the tree at Rockefeller Ctr.  Of course not going as everything is closed up.  Shame.  So I’m forced, like everyone else, to watch all these crappy shows with crappy story lines.

• Love 11

I think a “good” name can count more than money in the “Old South” though I think it’s becoming less so as time goes on and names die out and more people relocating from other areas. 

Shep is about a committed relationship like Cam was about having a baby like she was “too cool” to do something she feels is pedestrian. Far be it from her to just be a wife and mother like it’s self-injurious to want those things but I think she does in reality. Of course, Shep’s ambivalence is for the most part who he thinks he is and I don’t see him as a self-reflective sort because he’s never had to be. He’s just not a deep person, though who of this cast is? Maybe Dani, but we’ll never hear boo from her. Doormat Dani is the perfect moniker for her. 

Whether or not you like Kathryn or Leva, it’s nice to see a few women who don’t fit into a size 0 Lilly Pulitzer dress. 

I don’t particularly even like this show anymore, so not sure why I’m going on about it. I guess times are desperate and mindless distraction is my jam these days. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

He’s also an anti-Vaxer. He didn’t meet Palmer when she was a baby because he wouldn’t get a flu shot. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Well, that sounds about right for Craig.  Is the guy ever gonna DO anything with that law degree?  Probably not.  He's just a common everyday schlub these days. Whatever happened to Gizmo?  Lives with Naomie?? At least she'd probably make sure he got his kibble daily and his shots (!) every year or so.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well, that sounds about right for Craig.  Is the guy ever gonna DO anything with that law degree?  Probably not.  He's just a common everyday schlub these days. Whatever happened to Gizmo?  Lives with Naomie?? At least she'd probably make sure he got his kibble daily and his shots (!) every year or so.

What about his pillow business?  He never mentions it.  I saw it was on HSN, but don’t know how it’s doing.  BTW, while looking for the pillows, I saw pillows by Patricia Atchule or however you spell it;  one that said “Its time for my medicine” and another of a flamingo.  There might be more, I didn’t look.  Did they collaborate in the business of pillows?  Craigs were $55 and Patricia’s were $25.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What about his pillow business?  He never mentions it.  

He hawks his pillows regularly on his IG. Don't know how they're selling, though. They are cute if you like the coastal beach, sun and sand theme. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/20/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sage47 said:

Danni is hyper loyal to Kathryn, really too much so. Poor Danni never, ever gets any kind of storyline, not even a minute one. 

And when she did get a minor story, it was about chlamydia!

On 11/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, albarino said:

I thought Cameron was wise to limit her interaction with Katherine because I have a relationship with a mentally ill sister.  Trust me, you can't win.

I’m sorry about your sister, albarino. There’s a lot of mental illness in my family, which makes some relative interactions very difficult (in some cases, impossible). That said, I do want to be careful that we don’t lump ALL mental illness into one category. We don’t group all “physical” ailments into one category and I think we need to apply the same standard to “mental” ailments (and also examine how the “physical” and “mental” relate to each other, but that’s a whole other topic).

Diagnoses vary greatly, with some illnesses being much more difficult to treat than others. The willingness (and the ability) to seek help can make a huge difference in how functioning someone is. As someone who has diagnosed issues myself (much less severe than much of my family), I spent A LOT of time somewhat ashamed because of the stigma (which didn’t help). In reality, most mental illnesses are highly treatable. Katherine definitely has mental health problems, but I’m not sure that’s what makes her so intolerable. She seems like a bad person whose behavior is likely compounded by her mental health issues. IMO, she’s just a sucky human irrespective of any diagnoses she has.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

It was interesting to see their reactions to COVID-19 when it was first happening - very revealing! Craig and Kathryn aren't taking it seriously like Whitney and Patricia. Everyone else kind of falls somewhere in the middle. Kind of mirrors the intelligence levels on this show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, wallies said:

It was interesting to see their reactions to COVID-19 when it was first happening - very revealing! Craig and Kathryn aren't taking it seriously like Whitney and Patricia. Everyone else kind of falls somewhere in the middle. Kind of mirrors the intelligence levels on this show. 

So true - also interesting to learn that Craig is big into conspiracies - didn’t know that about him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I like Leva a lot. She may be my favorite cast member to date, besides Naomi. I find her story interesting and she seems to be much more aware that most of the cast.  With covid, she nor her husband may have a job.  It’s rough on hair stylist too. Oh, and bar owners....I guess pillow makers should be safe though. Lol

My issue with Cameron was mainly the way she coddled Shep. It was weird. I never saw what she saw in him.  And, if she said that her husband would NEVER cheat.....oh my.  Imo, anyone is capable of doing anything under the right circumstances.  That’s a very naive statement.  Not saying he did, but, it’s not always what you think.  

I wonder why the producers can’t find more appealing males for this show. It’s very sad. The money must be very modest. 

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My issue with Cameron was mainly the way she coddled Shep. It was weird. I never saw what she saw in him.  

Yeah, it was weird how even though he’s older than her, Cameron almost treated him like he was her hopeless baby brother she was desperately grooming into a proper gentleman or something. And to profess to be such a “girl’s girl,” she mostly latched onto Shep and Whitney’s asses as the seasons wore on.

Looking back now, I think Cam was way more calculated about herself than we viewers ever realized. She’s like a southern version of the main character from the Gone Girl novel, which perfectly describes Cameron:

Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, shit on me, I don’t mind, I’m the Cool Girl. Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they’re fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl.

Calculated “Cool Girl” schtick or not, I’d still take Cameron any day over the needy ball of suck that is Kathryn, with her caked-on makeup, drag queen wardrobe and droll medicated slur. Can’t believe we’re already 7 seasons into this mess and the “hillbilly femme fatale” is STILL moaning about her gross baby daddy Thomas and/or her latest bout of self-inflicted victimhood to poor Doormat Danni.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Is it worth noting that the producers continue to dredge up cast members in California? Landon, Ashley, Pringle..., 2 of them with the same/similar storyline of splitting with a spouse and returning to "their roots".  Wouldn't be surprised to learn that they don't have roots there at all.  Broken branches maybe, but no roots.

I know that Whitney was supposedly the idea guy behind this show, and that he was then/is now living in California, but is he still an active behind the scenes guy?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Is it worth noting that the producers continue to dredge up cast members in California? Landon, Ashley, Pringle..., 2 of them with the same/similar storyline of splitting with a spouse and returning to "their roots".  Wouldn't be surprised to learn that they don't have roots there at all.  Broken branches maybe, but no roots.

I know that Whitney was supposedly the idea guy behind this show, and that he was then/is now living in California, buy is he still an active behind the scenes guy?

Whitney is an executive producer on the show.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Whitney is an executive producer on the show.

An executive producer’s title can very from actively involved to just a curtesy/monetary title which in this case comes from creating the show. Several people have mentioned he has nothing to do with the editing or anything, had nothing to do with Savannah where he also had an ep credit, and only helped on casting for NO. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I think a “good” name can count more than money in the “Old South” though I think it’s becoming less so as time goes on and names die out and more people relocating from other areas. 

Shep is about a committed relationship like Cam was about having a baby like she was “too cool” to do something she feels is pedestrian. Far be it from her to just be a wife and mother like it’s self-injurious to want those things but I think she does in reality. Of course, Shep’s ambivalence is for the most part who he thinks he is and I don’t see him as a self-reflective sort because he’s never had to be. He’s just not a deep person, though who of this cast is? Maybe Dani, but we’ll never hear boo from her. Doormat Dani is the perfect moniker for her. 

Whether or not you like Kathryn or Leva, it’s nice to see a few women who don’t fit into a size 0 Lilly Pulitzer dress. 

I don’t particularly even like this show anymore, so not sure why I’m going on about it. I guess times are desperate and mindless distraction is my jam these days. 

Talking about Cam in particular, I found her “ nutso” about having this first baby.  Everything annoyed her about the pregnancy and thereafter.  Everything was a big deal and a chore.  She got crazy when the baby cried.  If the baby was fed and dry, get a pacifier and cuddle and rock her a bit.  I don’t think she was overjoyed with this baby unless the whining was just for the camera.  A trillion women would be thrilled to be in her position.  A doctor husband, beautiful house and beautiful daughter.   P.s.  Dani is a doormat.  I wish she would find someone worthy to have her.  Nobody from that group tho.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

An executive producer’s title can very from actively involved to just a curtesy/monetary title which in this case comes from creating the show. Several people have mentioned he has nothing to do with the editing or anything, had nothing to do with Savannah where he also had an ep credit, and only helped on casting for NO. 

Yeah, this is what I've heard. 

• Love 1
On 11/20/2020 at 8:49 PM, heatherchandler said:
On 11/20/2020 at 1:14 PM, Lassus said:

Well, no, but the history that's been referred to on the show is monied history, isn't it? Not just random residency.

Kathryn’s family has the name but seemingly not the money.  

Not to be lost, which is always a possibility, but weren't WE talking about John Pringle, not Kathryn?

• Love 2

Did anyone catch that Craig's new home will cost $3,000 to rent?!?!  Good lawd that has to be setup for the show.  I can't possibly imagine he makes enough money to afford that.  Besides that seems high even for Charleston.  The house is only 2 bedrooms I think...

And why did both Pringle and Shep wear the same Dad Jokes t-shirt??

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Lassus said:

Not to be lost, which is always a possibility, but weren't WE talking about John Pringle, not Kathryn?

I think I confused matters!  I think I meant to say, Pringle has the family name but not the big bucks, just look at Katheryn's family - they have the name but not the money.

Shep has money, and Whitney's mommy has money, but the rest are living off Bravo paychecks I think.  Austen obviously has parents with some money, but not the BIG wealth like Shep.

30 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Did anyone catch that Craig's new home will cost $3,000 to rent?!?!  Good lawd that has to be setup for the show.  I can't possibly imagine he makes enough money to afford that.  Besides that seems high even for Charleston.  The house is only 2 bedrooms I think...

And why did both Pringle and Shep wear the same Dad Jokes t-shirt??

I don't know if $3,000 is a lot in Charleston.  That would get a tiny little shack in my Chicago suburb.  Doesn't Craig make like 250,000 a year from the show?  

I bet they were paid to wear that dad joke shirt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think I confused matters!  I think I meant to say, Pringle has the family name but not the big bucks, just look at Katheryn's family - they have the name but not the money.

Gotcha.  I guess that seems fair.  Maybe I'll look up Pringle's family and OMG WHAT AM I SAYING WHY WOULD I CARE LONG ENOUGH TO DO THAT

- ahem - Pardon me.

Anyhow, I would be a far more interesting idly wealthy person than goddamn Shep.  Ah well.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I've only watched this episode, and only half watched, so I'm not clear on the Craig renting thing.  I thought he owned a home or two in the area, why would he be renting anything?

Craig said he has an asbestos problem and several other issues, if I’m not mistaken and has to have extensive work done on it. That’s got to be expensive paying a mortgage and paying that much rent plus repairs. I think he said $30,000. He better sell some more pillows here quickly!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, biakbiak said:

Gizmo is Naomie’s parents cat. They were only ever cat sitting him when they traveled. 

Gizmo is also the most entertaining cast member this show has ever had.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

I thought the exact same thing. It’s one thing for Leva to film scenes with Kathryn but she acts very chummy with her. What about when she said, “ I love you” to her on that call? That was weird! 

@Sage47

Had a lot of trouble quoting on an iPad, but there is an old adage about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.  That would be the only option I could see.

• Love 4
On 11/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, bichonblitz said:

Pringle said he's 43. That's a disheveled, rumpled, rough looking 43. I would have thought he was around 50

It's a Summit looking 43.

Regarding the Shep/cocaine topic, back in the day, a little birdie told me that cocaine assists in the longevity of partying.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/23/2020 at 7:26 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Craig said he has an asbestos problem and several other issues, if I’m not mistaken and has to have extensive work done on it. That’s got to be expensive paying a mortgage and paying that much rent plus repairs. I think he said $30,000. He better sell some more pillows here quickly!

Lets not forget the salary he makes from the show. $250,000 per season or more. They break it down per episode but you get what I mean. He's also doing a good business selling the pillows! Also, I'm sure he has homeowner's insurance which should cover a large portion of the repairs. My question is didn't Craig have a home inspection before purchasing the home? They would have found the asbestos problem if he had. In my state it's required to have an inspection if you carry a mortgage. Maybe Craigie paid cash and didn't have an inspection done. In which case, STUPID!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, jumper sage said:

I think Craig is into cocaine.  He is always wiping his nose. 

He said on WWHL that he was addicted to Adderall but kicked it. Adderall is kind of like cocaine except it's legal. The tell tale signs are similar. Fidgety, weight loss, temper issues, etc, etc. I hope he's not back to doing that again. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

He said on WWHL that he was addicted to Adderall but kicked it. Adderall is kind of like cocaine except it's legal. The tell tale signs are similar. Fidgety, weight loss, temper issues, etc, etc. I hope he's not back to doing that again. 

Admitting to an adderall addiction doesn’t rule out using coke and a ton of his fan encounters indicated the later as well.

• Love 4

Craig may be one of my very least favorite reality tv cast members.  Right up there with some of the TLC cast members who are soooo loathsome.  I suspect that he suffers from a lot of issues, which are reflected on the show.  He seems to be pretty close to being dysfunctional and I'd be surprised he was able to live unassisted, if not for the money of family or the show. 

• Love 4
On 12/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, bichonblitz said:

and you can snort Adderall

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Craig may be one of my very least favorite reality tv cast members.  Right up there with some of the TLC cast members who are soooo loathsome.  I suspect that he suffers from a lot of issues, which are reflected on the show.  He seems to be pretty close to being dysfunctional and I'd be surprised he was able to live unassisted, if not for the money of family or the show. 

I’ve never enjoyed Craig. He has been sniffling, wiping his nose, sleeping all day, blowing off work, droll and flat-effect since Season Two. Maybe even One. He just holds no appeal for me. 

Naomie very obviously used him to get on the show. You could tell after a very short time that she loathed him. So, why not just dump his lazy ass? No, she wanted her spot on the show so they headed off to counseling. She was all of about 21. You don’t get counseling at that age-you dump the chump. More scripted BS. 

• Love 5

As odd as it sounds, Naomie using Craig to get on the show never really bothered me all that much. It should have technically, but it didn't, because at least she had a work ethic. I used to like Metul but now I don't. I think he's a narcissistic ass. I think Craig lied to Naomie a ton about a lot of different things, not just law school and the bar exam. I totally agree with just dump the chump already.

Craig's partying and sloppy housekeeping in a house that isn't even his and total lack of ambition just grosses me out. I don't know how people fangirl/fanboy over him because to me he's nothing but a slug with dimples when he smiles. I think the pillows are stupid (there I said it) and it's an easy way to make some cash. I guess I can't fault him for that, but it's not like the dude has had a life long passion for textiles. He's just doing what will come easily with the least amount of effort. If he wasn't so lazy in every other aspect of his life I might have a shred of respect for it. I hope he's paying Anna-Heyward well because without her calling him to make sure he's gotten out of bed, he wouldn't be living the life he has in Charleston.

• Love 7