Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E05: An Unexpected Guest

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Agree with  all of this. And next week we get to see Kelly and what's his name in bed with him crawling over her talking about making her sweat. Ugh!  This little scene ought to make her daughter feel proud of her mother especially when her friends see it and tease her ablut it. And you know they will. What teenager wants to see their parent in bed either havinig sex or talking about having sex? 

Instead of thinking about sex all the time, she should go to night school for math and help Jolie with her homework.  All Kelly does is primp, shop and have sex.  Maybe I’m jealous .. I don’t know, lol.  Plus, what’s so hot about Rick?  My husband beats him by a mile.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Maybe I’m alone in this but I don’t particularly want to see or learn about their offspring. This episode was a kids overload.  
Does Elizabeth’s patio reach right down to a beach boardwalk? I wouldn’t like that one bit with everyone walking by, no privacy at all and it was windy so there’d be sand in all that food. Why was there so much food for three people? Good grief.

I guess they won’t be going to some exotic holiday resort this time because of Covid-19?  Those are usually the most entertaining and drama filled  episodes. It seems to me that Bravo is padding out with what footage they have prior to the lockdown and that’s why it’s dullsville. Gina throws a birthday party... yawn.

• Love 12

Shannon's attitude towards Elizabeth was both a combination of snooty and envy, but IMO, it's also the reason why I don't think she called Gina's home sad. Shannon really doesn't have that much of a problem hiding her snobbiness. Her elitism isn't attractive but at least she doesn't hide it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I recall Lizzy as very boring.  And then they showed the clip of Tamra running away and I remembered the reason to love Lizzy.  She made Tamra run. Run, Tamra, run!  Kick off your heels and hightail it away from people calling you out on your shit. 

Of course, Lizzy's bathing suit line is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . .

I don't care about Elizabeth's sister or, at least, I don't think so much time should have been spent on it.  A simple statement of my sister struggles with addiction so I understand that Brauny is struggling would have been enough.  It's becoming a misery competition. 

I thought Brauny's son look very cute in the first dress.  He seems happy to be shown on TV in drag and makeup.  I hope things go well for him.  Being different, especially as a teen, is hard.  While he is lucky to have parents who are supportive, given that they are Brauny and Sean, not so much.  She will take any of her kid's issues and parade them for everyone to see and comment on as a means to try to keep herself relevant and gain attention.  I get the sense that after ten minutes in a room with her I would feel my soul sucked from my body. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Kelly keeps mentioning this being her third wedding.  I just rewatched the series over the summer, and nowhere in her narrative did she mention a husband other than Michael.

FYI, Kelly was married to a guy named Scott Silva (no relation I assume to Darcey and Stacey lol). They got divorced in 2004 after 3 years of marriage.

I believe this is also Rick's third marriage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jeesh, Shannon sure is a downer so far this season. She had a puss on her face at Elizabeth's house, a puss on her face at the car dealership and was a bitch last episode. Where is Funnnnnn Shannon? I think she's miserable without Tamra and feels out of place with these newbies. I can't figure out why she iced out Tamra, though. She must be furious at what her daughter said about John. Shannon is trying to paint this picture of perfection with John but I don't see the relationship lasting and I still don't think Shannon is all that happy with her life. 

The car dealership scene. Who in hell thought it would be a good idea to film that and leave it in the episode? What a bore. They must have very little to feature this season if they chose not to edit that out. 

Why did Gina go to an AA meeting with Brawny? It's not normal protocal to invite a friend to an AA meeting unless you think they have a problem. I know Gina got a DUI and all that mess but it was a one time thing while she was going through a horrific divorce. Remember how much Shannon was drinking when she was going through her divorce?

Please, please let this be the last season for Brawny and her brood. She has such deep issues and they start from childhood being raised (or not raised) with that sorry excuse for a mother then diving in to a marriage with a man that was more than happy to enable her alcoholism at the expense of their 7 kids. She needs years and years of therapy. I don't care to see her sober revelations play out on the show. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I totally agree with you.  I stopped watching this show halfway through last season.  I thought I'd give it another try because Tamara was gone.  My hopes were too high.  Can't stand Brawny and her weird husband.  This show is not a fun escape from today's reality.  I was watching RHONY season one this morning.  Now that was fun.  One episode had Ramona astonished at the girls' dinner party that Alex brought Simon to, Jill and Bethany apartment hunting and at the racetrack,  Luann saying not to introduce her as Luann to the driver,  and Ramona leaving Jill's dinner party early to meet other girlfriends.  I was thinking as I was watching, what the hell happened to this kind of fun watching?  

I know right?  I watched the Housewives of N.Y. The whole season on Hulu.  I couldn’t stop watching.  It was hilarious.  They were all so funny in their pj’s, falling in bushes, fighting for rooms,laughing, going shopping for funny hats, fighting then kissing.  That was entertainment.  They didn’t make issues out of their problems like Brownstone.  That’s why they are the best.  I loved LuAnn singing at the cabaret.  It was all fun.  I’m now down to them.  Too much of Brownstone means there’s nothing else going on with the others.  They have exhausted all of them.  Kelly should have transferred to N.Y. where the action is.  She would have fit in as she was in the N.Y. Papers with all the biggies all the time.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I recall Lizzy as very boring.  And then they showed the clip of Tamra running away and I remembered the reason to love Lizzy.  She made Tamra run. Run, Tamra, run!  Kick off your heels and hightail it away from people calling you out on your shit. 

Was she saying they would design one piece suit with ONE full arm?  I can see that people would want to be totally covered like a swim shirt to avoid sun issues, but who wants a suit with one arm covered and one uncovered?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Enjoyed the episode - found the double wedding dress and drag fashion shows fun. Interested in the situation with E’s sister - and liked the “forgiving and becoming friends” scene with Gina and B.

Preview question: Who brings a big ol’ bottle of tequila to a vow renewal ceremony?! Kelly Dodd, that’s who. lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I hope the rest of this season isn't going to feature Braunwynn's husband tagging along with her everywhere. And i have no interest in her son's desire to be a drag queen.

I pretty much have no desire to watch this show at all.

It has lost me. I fast-forwarded through most of it. 

Gina should not feel guilty for calling the police on her husband after he became violent. He is responsible for his behavior and the consequences, including how it affects his children. 

I'm surprised he agreed to be filmed. We didn't see him at all last season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

The ironic part is I find Gina's "small house" scenes far more compelling than anything else. Give me someone willing to be real and unvarnished and share their Wal Mart trips rather than a bunch of wealthy pretenders renting large villas and putting up some paint-by numbers, watching-paint-dry facade. 

I like Shannon but I agree, she doesn't seem to fit in anywhere this year.

Brauny's hubby reminds me a bit of Julian McMahon on Nip/Tuck, it finally hit me. Creeps me out even more. I applaud Braunwyn for getting sober  and I love how much her family supports each other. I love how they had fun with her son's drag endeavors; instead of making it a big deal they just rolled with it. 

I always liked Kelly from a spectacle perspective. I think Rick is kinda sexy in a silver fox way. They're still way less gross than Tamra and Eddie were. NO idea how Rick allows this stuff and keeps his job as a news anchor.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Shannon has a lemon up her butt. What a snobby, vapid piece of work..... 

Maybe John can dig it out like David had to dig out that piece of plastic from her enema kit. 

• LOL 14
5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

As I said to a guy who, after he told us he is engaged, said, "I bet you're surprised I've been divorced four times!" My response, "My only surprise is that five women agreed to marry you."  Three men met Kelly and thought, yep, she's the one I want to spend my life with. Kelly. Dodd. Let that sink in.  Clearly these men have self harm issues. 

I’ll bet she showers them with sex and pressures them to marry her until they give in - I recall her pressuring that doctor she was dating.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Maybe I’m alone in this but I don’t particularly want to see or learn about their offspring. This episode was a kids overload.  
Does Elizabeth’s patio reach right down to a beach boardwalk? I wouldn’t like that one bit with everyone walking by, no privacy at all and it was windy so there’d be sand in all that food. Why was there so much food for three people? Good grief.

I guess they won’t be going to some exotic holiday resort this time because of Covid-19?  Those are usually the most entertaining and drama filled  episodes. It seems to me that Bravo is padding out with what footage they have prior to the lockdown and that’s why it’s dullsville. Gina throws a birthday party... yawn.

The show was about the off spring originally.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Gina always look like she just arrived from 1988?

She did! Some women just never move away from their “coming of age” look - I saw a woman in her sixties wearing early 70s hot pants the other day (not a pretty sight).

Wait. She was only 4 in 1988, so maybe it was a style that hung around a while in her NY neighborhood - or she saw it in a movie and adopted it.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2020 at 9:23 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Good god the new housewife talks about her money a lot ... we get it you’re loaded 

She certainly proud of being nouveau riche.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’ll bet she showers them with sex and pressures them to marry her until they give in - I recall her pressuring that doctor she was dating.

Right? She really put the pressure onn that plastic surgeon...he got spooked and backed off.

• Love 4
On 11/11/2020 at 9:27 PM, Wicked said:

Elizabeth's family has some serious hill billy genes.  Want to put Jacob in a bubble and protect him (her/them?) from the world.

Ha! Hillbilly genes!!! I think it might have been inappropriate for Jacob to reveal his inner drag queen on a TV show of this magnitude. I can only think that he will probably have some hard times at school after this is seen. 

• Love 2

My jaw dropped when I heard Gina say that Braunwyn needed to stand on her own and not depend on Sean.  This from a woman who moved her whole family into a new boyfriend’s home just months after leaving her husband. And it’s a small house with a lot of people thereby cocooning and protecting herself from the world.  Then, she says that her children will be proud of her standing up for herself if she sends her ex to prison.  Guess what, Gina?  They will never understand and never forgive you.  They are just little kids who want their Daddy.

Jacob’s description of why he likes to wear drag was so similar to how the Queens on the show Queens to the Rescue described their own reasons to do drag.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Full disclosure:  

I watched Salt Lake before I watched this week's OC.

Salt Lake was a dumpster fire.  But it was such a deliciously gaudy dumpster fire that felt fresh.

The OC just seems tired and sad like Emily's condo in comparison. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

My jaw dropped when I heard Gina say that Braunwyn needed to stand on her own and not depend on Sean.  This from a woman who moved her whole family into a new boyfriend’s home just months after leaving her husband. And it’s a small house with a lot of people thereby cocooning and protecting herself from the world.  Then, she says that her children will be proud of her standing up for herself if she sends her ex to prison.  Guess what, Gina?  They will never understand and never forgive you.  They are just little kids who want their Daddy.

Jacob’s description of why he likes to wear drag was so similar to how the Queens on the show Queens to the Rescue described their own reasons to do drag.

Gina purchased that home.  Her boyfriend and his kids moved in with her. 

• Love 22

On 11/12/2020 at 1:27 AM, MrsWitter said:

And is Gina really just hearing of oat milk for the first time in 2020?  It’s really not some weird “OC thing.” 🙄

I live in the moose knuckle under the bible belt, and I have 3 grocery stores within spitting distance that carry oat milk.  Gina is a dumbass.

Beyond admonishing myself for being a completionist for continuing to watch this mess, I think boredom is the only reason I keep up with this franchise...oh, and it is about half over.  Twelve eps are all we are getting.

Historically, I know OC has always been semi-kid-centric.  From the start we had Josh & Sophie, the OC angels, Lynn's wayward daughters, Mike & Brianna, Jeanna's brood...but at this time, fifteen years on, we know Shannon's Sophie only has a potential book deal because of the show.  And frankly, I'd rather hear from Lauri's Sophie.  "From Cat Shit Condo to Riches" would be a more of a compelling read than "My rich parents divorced and so I am semi-fucked up".  That could be from anyone I know and therapy would be a better investment.  And while I don't harbor a high evaluation of Baylor, the idea of anyone going to college for a "MRS" degree is disgusting.  And that is exactly what Shannon has set her daughter off to achive, otherwise she'd mention academics.

Inasmuch as I want to applaud Braunwin for accepting her son as is in his gender identity journey, I just don't give a shit.  Do whatever,  I don't dislike her for that, I dislike her for being on a reality show and being exceptionally dull.          

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

The ironic part is I find Gina's "small house" scenes far more compelling than anything else. Give me someone willing to be real and unvarnished and share their Wal Mart trips rather than a bunch of wealthy pretenders renting large villas and putting up some paint-by numbers, watching-paint-dry facade. 

Brauny's hubby reminds me a bit of Julian McMahon on Nip/Tuck, it finally hit me. Creeps me out even more. I applaud Braunwyn for getting sober  and I love how much her family supports each other. I love how they had fun with her son's drag endeavors; instead of making it a big deal they just rolled with it. 

I always liked Kelly from a spectacle perspective. I think Rick is kinda sexy in a silver fox way. They're still way less gross than Tamra and Eddie were. NO idea how Rick allows this stuff and keeps his job as a news anchor.

Though Kelly over mentions the sex, I agree, her and Rick are much easier to watch than Tamra and Eddie. That bathtub scene was so gross and nauseating. 
Love not seeing Tamra this season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't care about Elizabeth's sister or, at least, I don't think so much time should have been spent on it.  A simple statement of my sister struggles with addiction so I understand that Brauny is struggling would have been enough.  It's becoming a misery competition. 

I thought Brauny's son look very cute in the first dress.  He seems happy to be shown on TV in drag and makeup.  I hope things go well for him.  Being different, especially as a teen, is hard.  While he is lucky to have parents who are supportive, given that they are Brauny and Sean, not so much.  She will take any of her kid's issues and parade them for everyone to see and comment on as a means to try to keep herself relevant and gain attention.  I get the sense that after ten minutes in a room with her I would feel my soul sucked from my body. 

giphy.gif

I think Braunwyn's children would do anything to get their parent's attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

random thoughts: 

I also thought that Elizabeth put the food tags on the bowls for list of ingredients.

I don't care or know enough about Bwayan  (name not corrected is intentional) to care about her struggle

I thought it was telling that Gina made spaghetti and probably her home made sauce for Matt.  I know that this Italian girl would never make sauce for someone who did me wrong.  You cheat on me, you never ever get to the have the best sauce in the history of sauce. I saw it as a "see what you're missing" dig.  LOL.  

Hey - does anyone know.....does Elizabeth have alot of money or what?  Its hard to tell.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

There is being supportive, and there’s is blasting it all over TV for all to see! I am sure he was fine with it but he’s 14!!! She’ll do anything for attention good or bad, you and I want to protect him from the cruel world, these two want everyone to see what awesome cool parents they are no matter the cost. They are disgusting, selfish assholes.

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh, but I think we will all be better off when we don't see parents as disgusting assholes for letting their kids step out of traditional gender roles or try to force them to conform or be someone they aren't.  He wore a dress and make up on TV!  That's it!  And he looked great, lol.  I'm no Brauny fan, but IMO, if Jacob gets bullied then that means OTHER people's parents failed, not his.  (Not that they aren't failing spectacularly in a myriad of other ways, just not this one.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I feel like Braunwyn and her husband should pull back from putting their kids mental health issues and gender bending out there. These kids are are for the most part under age, the daughter with the eating disorder and OCD might be 18 now but Jacob is a minor. I feel a little sorry for these kids. It's hard enough to be a teen or young adult let alone being so transparent for the world to see and all for a TV show that uses people up and then spits them out. I also don't like Shannon's daughter writing a tell all about life with parents that are divorced. Maybe when she's 25 or older but right out of high school? I'm surprised Shannon and David Beador are supporting this...I would be mortified with all the personal information and family business being revealed. Anything to make a buck I guess.

Sorry, I don't find Rick Levanthal sexy or attractive at all...and I don't know how Fox News division will feel about all these bedroom scenes and Kelly's candid revelations about their sex life will go over. Seems to be something that might make Fox News nervous with all the former and disgraced Fox News hosts and newspeople who were charged and fired for sexual harassment and assault. Just shows how much times havbe changed I guess...I can't imagine the people I watched deliver the news back in the day like Walter Cronkite or David Brinkley partiticpating in a show like this and being filmed in bed with a horny fiancee.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Hey - does anyone know.....does Elizabeth have alot of money or what?  Its hard to tell.  

Although it's rather gauche to brag about one's wealth, I do enjoy seeing how the uber wealthy live.  I'd rather watch her spending spree rather than watch some of the other ladies and their "sad" vs. "not sad" drama, and Shannon's Dr. Quack therapy. 

2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Sorry, I don't find Rick Levanthal sexy or attractive at all...and I don't know how Fox News division will feel about all these bedroom scenes and Kelly's candid revelations about their sex life will go over.

They probably won't care since he wasn't having an affair with a co-worker.  I saw him on the news last weekend and he was doing his segment from Los Angeles (I think.  Definitely Calif.), so I'd assume that nobody would bat an eye over his personal life out there!  We'll see how it plays out though.  😉 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, lasu said:

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh, but I think we will all be better off when we don't see parents as disgusting assholes for letting their kids step out of traditional gender roles or try to force them to conform or be someone they aren't.  He wore a dress and make up on TV!  That's it!  And he looked great, lol.  I'm no Brauny fan, but IMO, if Jacob gets bullied then that means OTHER people's parents failed, not his.  (Not that they aren't failing spectacularly in a myriad of other ways, just not this one.)

We're adults...we can afford to have a "woke" response to Jacob's drag reveal...unfortunately, other teenagers Jacob's age aren't as woke and he will probably be bullied. I have a child that is on the Spectrum and had a very hard time in high school..in fact, it was pure hell. And he had a mild form of autism...but it was just enough to make him a target of constant bullying that started in middle school. Yes, crappy parenting is to blame for some of this, but in actuality, it's the pack mentality that teens embrace starting at around 12 yrs. of age that is more to blame. I saw this first hand...friends my son had for years in elementary school seemed to be drawn into the clique culture and by the time he was in 7th grade they had dumped him and were in a new groups and were bullying him and others that were "different". 

As a parent, Brauwyn should be more protective of her children and their private lives...instead of exploiting them for monetary gain.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

This statement bothers me. How about the other way around? Daddy beat up Mommy- who was also a constant presence in their lives while Daddy fucked around in LA during the week, pretending to “work”, instead of choosing to be with his family.

Guess what, Matt? You’re a fucking pig who set a shit example for your children. You chose your penis over your family and beat up your wife. Your kids will never understand and will never forgive you. They are just little kids who want and need stability and safety in their lives and you are the reason your lives have been turned upside down.

Question...I never really read about the assault on Gina by Matt...was it a full blown beat down with injuries or did he just push her around? Both are bad but I was just wondering the full extent of the attack was. All I heard was that barged into her house and attacked her...he looks like a jerk...already has another young girlfriend. He'll probably cheat on her too.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BrownBear2012 said:

As a parent, Brauwyn should be more protective of her children and their private lives...instead of exploiting them for monetary gain.

This I agree with, but I feel it's true of pretty much all the kids on these shows.  I don't feel like letting him be seen on camera in "girls' clothing" is more or less wrong than any of these kids being on camera.  I think ALL of the parents are crappy on that front, for having their minor children on these shows.

I'm sorry your son was bullied.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Although it's rather gauche to brag about one's wealth, I do enjoy seeing how the uber wealthy live.  I'd rather watch her spending spree rather than watch some of the other ladies and their "sad" vs. "not sad" drama, and Shannon's Dr. Quack therapy. 

They probably won't care since he wasn't having an affair with a co-worker.  I saw him on the news last weekend and he was doing his segment from Los Angeles (I think.  Definitely Calif.), so I'd assume that nobody would bat an eye over his personal life out there!  We'll see how it plays out though.  😉 

Does anyone on Fox NOT have affairs with co-workers???

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, lasu said:

This I agree with, but I feel it's true of pretty much all the kids on these shows.  I don't feel like letting him be seen on camera in "girls' clothing" is more or less wrong than any of these kids being on camera.  I think ALL of the parents are crappy on that front, for having their minor children on these shows.

I'm sorry your son was bullied.  

Thanks...he's an adult now and graduated Magna Cum Laude from college and got his Master's degree shortly thereafter...gainfully employed and has friends that accept him and enjoy his company. The worst was the high school's reluctance to do anything about the bullying...some of the bullies were members of the football team and other athletes so you can imagine why they did not want to do anything about it. Now I think it might have changed since Columbine and Virginia Tech, etc...I would hope so. It as been the case that kids that bullied and don't get counseling will act out and if they have access to firearms will use them...Parkland shooter for example. Most teens are group oriented and they can make life hell for someone they deem as "different". I think the bullying is more subtle now as it is done online...cyber bullying is rampant. Thankfully, my son did not have to deal with that...he missed that by a couple of years. That was not available at the time he was in high school.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Does anyone on Fox NOT have affairs with co-workers???

I think it's in most of the news media.  Look no farther than Matt Lauer.  😉   It's pretty much in most workplaces these days too.  I feel bad for Gina in that she uprooted her family and moved across the country, just to have her husband end up being a turd.  I didn't realize that he might be going to jail.  Yikes!  He sure made a mess of things. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

This statement bothers me. How about the other way around? Daddy beat up Mommy- who was also a constant presence in their lives while Daddy fucked around in LA during the week, pretending to “work”, instead of choosing to be with his family.

Guess what, Matt? You’re a fucking pig who set a shit example for your children. You chose your penis over your family and beat up your wife. Your kids will never understand and will never forgive you. They are just little kids who want and need stability and safety in their lives and you are the reason your lives have been turned upside down.

In an interview Gina gave to US Weekly a couple of weeks ago, she says that she and Matt have joint custody with alternate weeks and will spend holidays together.  So, I guess things have calmed down.

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Question...I never really read about the assault on Gina by Matt...was it a full blown beat down with injuries or did he just push her around? Both are bad but I was just wondering the full extent of the attack was. All I heard was that barged into her house and attacked her...he looks like a jerk...already has another young girlfriend. He'll probably cheat on her too.

From what I recall, she said that he choked her

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

From what I recall, she said that he choked her

Is he in anger management classes? He just looks like a jerk to me and a guy that needs to be in control of every situation. She's better than me...I would not see him or have anything to do with him if he had done all these things to me .I would do all child visitation via an attorney and maybe just texts. He's an asshat.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think Gina has done a remarkable job, given her circumstances. She move her family across country for her husbands job, settled themselves into a new home and school. Somehow, Mr Wonderful transferred yet again, not cross-country, not far enough to move again, but far enough that he needed a separate love nest apartment. The shit hit the fan, and, apparently, Gina. She had a few drinks with friends and got a DUI. She pulled herself together (as much as one can),got a lawyer (is this the one Shannon recommended?),  BOUGHT a house(!), and moved on with her life, supporting her kids with her Bravo gig (who'd ever think there'd be a reason to be thankful for these shitfests?). GO GINA! She may not have as much as the others financially, but she is doing the most with what she has. Her family is not nearby, her friends are not nearby, her husband shit all over their marriage and then hit her (!!), and she is doing what she has to do to keep herself going and her kids happy. I know some don't like her, because she's not what the show is supposed to be about, but she has more inner strength than any of these other bitches, and I am rooting for her.

I can't help it, I almost always root for the underdog.

Agreed. She has accomplished more than any of these women, really. She definitely does not exemplify what these shows are about ($$) and I’m not here for Walmart trips, but damn I’m proud of her and totally rooting for her too.

6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Is he in anger management classes? He just looks like a jerk to me and a guy that needs to be in control of every situation. She's better than me...I would not see him or have anything to do with him if he had done all these things to me .I would do all child visitation via an attorney and maybe just texts. He's an asshat.

I imagine that he’s taking classes as a condition of getting joint custody and he did lose his job over the charges, but I’m not sure. 

• Love 11