Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E05: Week 5

JenE4
  • Start Topic

I hope it’s okay that I started this week’s thread and that I did it correctly. 

Tayshia travels for work and pleasure and is in the beauty and lifestyle space....so...unemployed social media influencer?

Riley and Ivan are getting top marks as a match for Tayshia for me. She’s probably going to like Bennett as the John Paul Jones of this show. And of course, Eazy is just fabulous.

“Who IS the weirdo in the the turtleneck” in a desert in summer?!

We got a “whole-ass limo” arriving!

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Thanks Jen! 

Of course  they are going to make us wait till the end for Clare and Dale. 

Spencer is a hottie. Eazy wore the salmon jacket better than Montel. TG only 4 more because we could barely remember the names of the others. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

I’m enjoying the tension between the newcomers and the leftovers! That should be interesting  

Tayshia is 10x more gracious than Clare and actually seems to want to hear what they have to say rather than making it about her the entire time. 
I predict Blake’s journey will be quite abbreviated with Miss T!  They just seem too awkward together. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 18

Wait. Did anyone else see the boy band manager’s hair from the back/side? It’s all pinned up in the back like a bridal hairdo. So I’m thinking if he let his locks flow, it would end up being a mullet?!? Maybe he’s like in an 80s hair metal kind of band? I’m very confused. I had thought he was good looking, but that was based on his current hair look. If there’s a hidden mullet, I’m out.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

That one new guy Noah is 25! Why would they have cast that guy for Claire? To me that proves this switch was planned all along.

I think the youngsters were cast when everyone thought it would either be Madison or Hannah Anne, both now 24. 

• Useful 2

I think Tayshia is very pretty and she seems lovely and I'm happy to watch her. But I also have no doubt that the editors made Clare look as bitchy/difficult/rude as possible so that everyone would be thrilled to have Tayshia come in. Why wouldn't they? They wouldn't want people to be upset Clare's gone and not warm to Tayshia. It's a TV show, after all. 

If social media is any indication, it's working like magic. Tons of "TAYSHIA IS A QUEEN" and "MY Bachelorette is finally here" type comments from fangirls. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

OMG!!!! How long have they been together?  "He shows up for me....he's always there."  Lets see, what about when you're lying in a fetal position on the floor because you're overwhelmed with life.  How about you've both had a crappy day and you're being too needy.  You need to have surgery for something and it doesn't go as planned.  Lets see in 5 yeas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
42 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Tayshia travels for work and pleasure and is in the beauty and lifestyle space....so...unemployed social media influencer?

Actually, she’s probably making six figures. Gorgeous girl, some reality TV fame. Carly cleans up on SM, and she has a crappy personality and isn’t super attractive. If I wasn’t old and crusty I’d try to get me a piece of that pie. I think Tayshia worked in healthcare. Now she’s traveling and making some great bucks. I can see her getting work as a correspondent on E or something. 

Just checked her IG. One million followers. She’s making big bucks. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Clare: "Bring it on!" while shaking her head no. Yikes!

Nah, that's one of Clare's go-to moves. I think she read about Amy shaking her curls coquettishly in Little Women when she was 10, and started practicing in the mirror right away. It's SOOO fake.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

He's always there for me...which is easy because I lock him in my basement at night...

I swear I can see Dale trying to do SOS with his eyes.

I’m not sure Dale could spell SOS even if you spotted him an S and an O.

But he sure is pretty.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wait. Did anyone else see the boy band manager’s hair from the back/side? It’s all pinned up in the back like a bridal hairdo. So I’m thinking if he let his locks flow, it would end up being a mullet?!? Maybe he’s like in an 80s hair metal kind of band? I’m very confused. I had thought he was good looking, but that was based on his current hair look. If there’s a hidden mullet, I’m out.

Ok. I was looking at Kenny’s wet hair during...splashball, I think they called it. I think his hair is all the same length on top but he had previously just pinned up the back to force the extra swoopy look in the front. I’ll allow it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

The weirdo in the turtleneck is getting the first 1:1? Unless he has some stellar personality that has yet to be exposed, I bet he’s going home.

I don’t like this guy she’s kissing now—Zach. He seems like a smarmy player.

ETA: this new guy Spencer is even worse! What a jerk. I’m glad  Riley put him in his place!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2

Spencer looks like a former ette contestant....he was on paradise last season.  I can't remember his name.  I"m glad that T recognizes she has good men. She looks so relaxed and like she's in control.  We'll see if it continues.  aawww.... I like that shes saying something nice about the guys that she considered, I've never heard a lead do that before. It's very considerate.

Are the roses fake?  It just doesn't look real

ETA:  Yeah....I didn't get the inside joke either. Why show us joking about something we didn't see, unless they're going to show it after the credits.

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 6

I totally skipped the Clare/Dale interview because -- shocker -- I don't care. Old news. And CH's Big Drama asking "Did you guys talk/meet before the show?" Of course she is going to say no, just like John Gacy didn't kill and bury all those little boys under his house. Just ask him. (Except he's dead but whatever.) Besides, I don't care. Old news.

NEXT!

When Spencer got out of the limo and Tayisha was all, OH, he's HOT, then she probably "has met my husband," then Spencer gets FI rose ... I was all oh no, THIS again? Tayisha's going to do a Clare with Spencer. Eh. Someone rescue me from this stupid-ass show.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5