Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Fight Or Flight

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Bluesky said:

I thought she said that he said haram.  This is one of the words used by Muslims that a lot of people would know.  It means something that’s forbidden under Islamic law.  
Or did anyone hear it differently?

I think I heard what you heard and now I have learned here that that is a fairly common word so she would have heard it and recognized it. (Ha it has MEANING to her).

• Love 3
On 11/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, Kath94 said:

That photo they show at the beginning of their segments, where she's wearing some sort of babydoll top with her hair in braids.

Yeah, the brain-squeezing tight braids are a theme on this show -- the soap-making hippie with the South African dude has them too. I assume it's a combination of the same hairstylist hired by the show, and such powers that be realizing that grooming and hygiene is going to be such a problem whilst traveling, that binding the hair up that tight so it lasts a couple weeks is the way to go. Frankly, I've done similar while traveling, but not in that hideous infantile baby-doll sad variation.

• Love 3

Colombian Therapist to Tim, “So what brings you to therapy today?”

”I CHEATED ON MELYZA”

Hotel clerk, “Checking in, sir?” 

“I CHEATED ON MELYZA”

Waiter at Colombian restaurant, “What can I get you today?”

”I CHEATED ON MELYZA”

Hotel maid, “Do you need extra towels?” 

“I CHEATED ON MELYZA” 

Barrista at coffee bar, “What size latte do you want today?”

”I CHEATED ON MELYZA” etc etc etc 

• LOL 10