Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Charleston Whine and Food Festival

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Im curious too how Leva (and Lamar) opened all those cool night spots so young! 

They are both in their early/mid 40s amd have worked in the industry for a longtime.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/9/2020 at 8:29 PM, biakbiak said:
On 11/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Charleston is my favorite city to visit, walking along the Battery and looking at the grand homes and even the little homes tucked in to little side streets is a wonderful way to spend the day...is Patricia's home on the Battery? I keep meaning to investigate her address and stalk her I mean walk by her home.

No it’s not.  We aren’t supposed to post addresses but the house has its own Wikipedia page if your interested.

It's not on the battery exactly but it is still in the historical downtown area of Charleston soooo close enough =D  It's only a short walk to the battery.

I normally love watching Miss Patricia and Whitney but this whole vodka/potato thing is just bugging me!  I can't tell if they are trying to be funny in saying it or are they that clueless.  Gah that statement just made me hate the both of them!  Potato vs. Grain Vodka

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

It's not on the battery exactly but it is still in the historical downtown area of Charleston soooo close enough =D  It's only a short walk to the battery.

I normally love watching Miss Patricia and Whitney but this whole vodka/potato thing is just bugging me!  I can't tell if they are trying to be funny in saying it or are they that clueless.  Gah that statement just made me hate the both of them!  Potato vs. Grain Vodka

Esp when they both went on about how it was “déclassé”. 

Michael said vodka is from a dirty potato “lying in the filth”. I, for one, like that filthy vodka. 😂

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 11/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Charleston is my favorite city to visit, walking along the Battery and looking at the grand homes and even the little homes tucked in to little side streets is a wonderful way to spend the day...is Patricia's home on the Battery? I keep meaning to investigate her address and stalk her I mean walk by her home.

Definitely NOT on the Battery. Her house isn't even S.O.B. She's closer to the Hospital District. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Esp when they both went on about how it was “déclassé”. 

Michael said vodka is from a dirty potato “lying in the filth”. I, for one, like that filthy vodka. 😂

Isn’t “lying in the filth” the very definition of BRAVO?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Definitely NOT on the Battery. Her house isn't even S.O.B. She's closer to the Hospital District. 

I am surprised but she does have a lot of land around her home, that is something that the homes along the Battery do not have a lot of.  Either way, it is an impressive Charleston home and that city is still on my "retire to" list.

• Love 2

Wow, that's a lot of money for a non-fitted mesh-back cap with a, while not unattractive per se, not extremely compelling nor visible logo.  But go Madison on the upsell.  

Nice, Shep, to just cut ahead of the line of people waiting for a beer.  

I just don't get why they call him Pringle when there isn't another John that I know of (there was that one who was a jerk, right?  but he's long gone?)  I always think they're saying they want a mushed up and reconstituted potato chip.  I mean, it's not like they don't have two Craigs now....

Mildly positive on Madison and Leva.  Marcus is gorgeous.  Kids are all cute.  Patricia et al. were very rude to offer drinks and then refuse what the guest asked for.  

I can't get over how I now react to crowded or close-together scenes like the nail salon, the Fest, etc.  Until August I don't think I'd been into another building besides my own home since March!  And I'm now barely over 10 buildings and at least half of those were for medical appointments.  How my mindset has changed!  (not that I ever liked crowds, but I like restaurants etc.!)

• Love 2

I am watching this episode now. Kathryn looks so bad. It's not just the weight gain but her skin looks horrible.  She needs to get to a dermatologist asap and get on a good skin care regime. She is still in her 20's but looks so much older. 

• Love 10