Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Remember when this show was fun?   When the HW antics were eating some cake before it was served?  Or getting hit in the head with a football tossed by the husband?   How about showing up at your kid's college football keg party?   Even the three amigos dancing on a bar in Mexico.   

Now, it's drama drama over what Shannon may or may not have said?   Seriously, who cares if she did say it?  I don't and Gina shouldn't either.   It's just not that big of deal or even remotely entertaining.   Let it go Shannon.  Your state is literally on fire,  people can't feed their families, the country is tearing itself apart and there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC on the rise.   Shannon must have something more important to obsess about.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
Edited to add itsadryheat beat me to it. Great minds and all that.
  • Love 19

If all this bullshit is the best Bravo can do, it’s time to call it a day.  I don’t want to see or hear anymore of Brownstone & husband .  They are unwatchable and boring, and their storyline sucks.  Maybe some people like it .. I don’t know.

• Love 21
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

If all this bullshit is the best Bravo can do, it’s time to call it a day.  I don’t want to see or hear anymore of Brownstone & husband .  They are unwatchable and boring, and their storyline sucks.  Maybe some people like it .. I don’t know.

Yeah, it's so bad I can't even muster up the energy to snark.  It's that bad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think it was when Shannon went over to Braunwyn’s - as I recall, she said “It’s sad,” meaning the divorce situation. As Sean said in tonight’s episode, it wasn’t meant in a bad way (he was there). Problem is, his wife repeated it to Emily differently, and then Emily repeated it differently. Like that old telephone gossip game. Yes, Bravo should show all these clips - but seems to be using it as a big (stupid) storyline.

That is what I recall also.  Shannon said the divorce and the overall situation is sad which I am sure she would own.  Divorce is sad, even when you are better off.  There is a loss and grieving process for the dreams lost.  There is nothing wrong with saying it's sad.  As usual in the housewives world, a simple comment is spun into an issue.  If only Don was available to throw a football at to someone. 

45 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Brawny is a hypocrite..she has blamed her mother for not being there for her, dumping her off at peoples houses while she was out touring or whatever she was doing, but Brawn is basically doing the same things to her kids by being drunk all the time and having nannies watch them. In fact, I would think it would be more hurtful to have your mother around and not be there for you emotionally as much as not being there physically.  I do believe she also made the "sad and depressing" rumor-she pretty much admitted saying that to get back at Gina.  Sometimes I really get a kick out of Kelly and then other times I find her vile. Shannon is totally soaking in the "HBIC" vibe now that Tamra and Vicki are gone.

Emily did look amazing on WWHL -

Unfortunately it is fairly common that people who had terrible parents become terrible parents.  Of course there are those who instead turn that around and understand that their children deserve to be treated well (my niece had a horrible childhood and puts great effort into being a truly wonderful mother). Sometimes passing on bad parenting is a way that folks try to convince themselves that their childhood wasn't so bad and they really aren't damaged by it (e.g., my parents hit me and I'm okay; my parents weren't around and it didn't affect me so my kids will be okay). I am not doing the best job of explaining this.  It does not excuse Brauny's shit parenting, exposing her children to adult themes early, alcoholism, ignoring her children unless it suits her, etc.   She and the weasel chose to have seven kids and to not remember that parent is both a verb and a noun.  They need to focus on the verb. 

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The best part of this episode happened on WWHL with Emily and Jenny McCarthy.  During one of Andy's dumb games,  he showed a picture of two of the OC husbands (Sean and Shane). “They’re both dorks! They’re both huge losers!” McCarthy exclaimed during the episode, not realizing that it was a photo of Emily’s husband. Emily responded “Seriously? You just called my husband a loser right in front of me. Wow.” 

Hahaha I saw that!   It was so bad Andy dropped the game.   But then I can't stand McCarthy so I wasn't too surprised.   Emily looked the best I've ever seen her and handled it graciously.  

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The best part of this episode happened on WWHL with Emily and Jenny McCarthy.  During one of Andy's dumb games,  he showed a picture of two of the OC husbands (Sean and Shane). “They’re both dorks! They’re both huge losers!” McCarthy exclaimed during the episode, not realizing that it was a photo of Emily’s husband. Emily responded “Seriously? You just called my husband a loser right in front of me. Wow.” 

I don't get WWHL, so thanks for sharing that. I can't stand JM, but apparently she is even more of an idiot than I already thought. I thought she was a fan of this show? In any case good on Emily for giving it too her.  I might add, as someone who has always liked Shane  (table of very few, I know) I enjoyed seeing he and Emily at Shannon's party, obviously in a good place. Good for them. 

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That is what I recall also.  Shannon said the divorce and the overall situation is sad which I am sure she would own.  Divorce is sad, even when you are better off.  There is a loss and grieving process for the dreams lost.  There is nothing wrong with saying it's sad.  As usual in the housewives world, a simple comment is spun into an issue.  If only Don was available to throw a football at to someone. 

Although B repeated the “sad” part incorrectly, I think she might be right in saying Shannon doesn’t recall it because she was drinking. It would be easy for Shannon to correct the record if she remembered it. But it’s likely just a lame storyline they all agreed on.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Leave it to Kelly Dodd to snag a “yes-man” with an insatiable sexual appetite.

How long before he decides the sex doesn’t make up for the manual labor?

I agree, I didn’t like the way she thinks it’s wonderful that she can boss him around and he does whatever she wants.  This might go wrong when the honeymoon period is over.  I also laughed at the way she was dressed in that scene, with her boobs hanging out.    Kelly is a very odd woman in general.

We are really seeing Emily drink much more than just champagne this season. I liked Emily last season but I’m not sure about her now.  She seems like she is trying to stir the pot.  She was on WWHL tonight and looked great.  She said she lost weight.

I’m already sick of the supposed “sad” comment.

• Love 7

Wow, who would have thought that news correspondant Rick Levanthal was a door mat. I don't see that marriage lasting. Kelly is such a bitch. She really needs to also shut up about how he bangs the crap out of her. Again, such a bitch. 

I'm still fascinated about Shannon's new man. She was sitting on the couch crying as usual about how she can't forgive anyone that calls her a liar and he's just looking at her like wtf? He is seemingly so calm and normal. Maybe that's why he's taking his time about moving in with her and getting married. Smart guy. Take your time, John. Take a long, long time. 

Well, while talking to Emily in her crowded sad bathroom Gina said they don't have their kids full time. The ex's have shared custody so the kids are not stuffed in there very often. We can all breathe now. Oh, and Gina, clean up that pigsty. She's such a mess. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Well, while talking to Emily in her crowded sad bathroom Gina said they don't have their kids full time. The ex's have shared custody so the kids are not stuffed in there very often. We can all breathe now. Oh, and Gina, clean up that pigsty. She's such a mess. 

LOL, I was thinking my messy bathroom looked tidy next to Gina's!   Honestly it kind of cracks me up to see a Real Housewife let cameras into her 'normal' bathroom while she does her own hair and makeup.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Brawny is a hypocrite..she has blamed her mother for not being there for her, dumping her off at peoples houses while she was out touring or whatever she was doing, but Brawn is basically doing the same things to her kids by being drunk all the time and having nannies watch them. In fact, I would think it would be more hurtful to have your mother around and not be there for you emotionally as much as not being there physically.  I do believe she also made the "sad and depressing" rumor-she pretty much admitted saying that to get back at Gina.  Sometimes I really get a kick out of Kelly and then other times I find her vile. Shannon is totally soaking in the "HBIC" vibe now that Tamra and Vicki are gone.

She really is, and I am starting to not like her.  I NEVER thought I would say this - she was my favorite.  

The bullshit when Brawny called her.  

"Hi, Shannon this is Braunwyn!"

"........ Hello"

Like COME ON Shannon, with the dramatic pause and serious/angry hello.  I have a friend who does this, and it's like gtf over yourself.

2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Jenny M is an asshole.  She is also really stupid.  So, that figures.  Like her husband isn't a dork.  He's the worst and ugliest New Kid.  Yeah I said it!

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't get WWHL, so thanks for sharing that. I can't stand JM, but apparently she is even more of an idiot than I already thought. I thought she was a fan of this show? In any case good on Emily for giving it too her.  I might add, as someone who has always liked Shane  (table of very few, I know) I enjoyed seeing he and Emily at Shannon's party, obviously in a good place. Good for them. 

I like Shane too.  I get him, and how he doesn't do fake, and I find it refreshing.  He is a sarcastic guy, and I get that because I speak sarcasm.  Even when it may not be appropriate!

• Love 18
17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Re: The Gina and Braunwyn argument. I think Braun has to stick to that side of thinking. I think she allowed him certain behaviors when she was under the influence. She isn’t as happy about them now that she’s sober. Braun wants to believe that his text to Gina was innocent. She needs to. Gina was smart to realize the fight was just spinning in circles and walk away.

Braun should just walk away from the show. 

I agree about Braunwyn walking away from the show. I feel like we're watching someone having a nervous breakdown let alone having the side effects of detoxing. This is why I think she should have gone to a rehab first and detoxed under medical supervision instead of doing this alone at home. Her husband is worthless...he should have insisted on getting her into a rehab where she would be medically supervised, had therapy and would have detoxed safely and successfully. This is painful to watch and she certainly should not be doing this around her children who already are being exploited by being on this show. 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 17

Braunwyn’s calling of Shannon’s boyfriend’s son “Lemonade Boy” was a little rude, but I doubt she was introduced to him. Should she have said, “Hey you”?  Plus, she didn’t command him to find her husband, she asked him. 

Kelly’s words to the same kid were worse, in my opinion, “Go bob for it, kid”.  Plus, Kelly’s sudden concern for the “children” is laughable. 

I am no Braunwyn fan. I find her reactionary, insecure, too eager to please, and completely unaware of who she really is as a person. But something about her struggles makes me involuntarily sympathetic.  It has to be difficult to be sober for the first time in your life, and deal with the emotions you’ve been numbing since your early teens.  

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow, who would have thought that news correspondant Rick Levanthal was a door mat. I don't see that marriage lasting. Kelly is such a bitch. She really needs to also shut up about how he bangs the crap out of her. Again, such a bitch. 

I'm still fascinated about Shannon's new man. She was sitting on the couch crying as usual about how she can't forgive anyone that calls her a liar and he's just looking at her like wtf? He is seemingly so calm and normal. Maybe that's why he's taking his time about moving in with her and getting married. Smart guy. Take your time, John. Take a long, long time. 

OMG...this Levanthal guy is just like her last husband...weak and more of a valet/manservant who's banging his boss. And he isn't even a good looking valet/manservant...yikes...Kelly has a type. Older omega men that feel grateful to be with a hot woman and will grovel and do their bidding. It's sad...he will end up being kicked to the curb when she gets bored with him. Her constant declarations about what a great sex life they have and saying this in the most vulgar terms is embarassing for Jolie. Everything this woman does is embarrasing for Jolie...including her overdone cosmetic work. And might I add I found her astoundingly ignorant comment about the COVID pandemic being no big deal and equating it with seasonal flu to be mind-blowing...she just needs to STFU especially about scientific and medical matters...stay in your lane Kelly...the only medical topics you should ever discuss are your multiple boob jobs.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I agree, I didn’t like the way she thinks it’s wonderful that she can boss him around and he does whatever she wants.  This might go wrong when the honeymoon period is over.  I also laughed at the way she was dressed in that scene, with her boobs hanging out.    Kelly is a very odd woman in general.

We are really seeing Emily drink much more than just champagne this season. I liked Emily last season but I’m not sure about her now.  She seems like she is trying to stir the pot.  She was on WWHL tonight and looked great.  She said she lost weight.

I’m already sick of the supposed “sad” comment.

Emily is definitely a shit stirrer...that's her role this season. Not liking her and Gina is getting on my last nerve. Ugh...her sloppy house, her sloppy looking outfits and combative personality are just obnoxious. Not fat shaming but Gina has gained quite a bit of weight...it's really noticable when you see the opening to the show and they use her photo from last season. I wonder if this new guy is taking advantage of her and is just with her for the rent free accommodations...seems sketchy to me.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She really is, and I am starting to not like her.  I NEVER thought I would say this - she was my favorite.  

The bullshit when Brawny called her.  

"Hi, Shannon this is Braunwyn!"

"........ Hello"

Like COME ON Shannon, with the dramatic pause and serious/angry hello.  I have a friend who does this, and it's like gtf over yourself.

Jenny M is an asshole.  She is also really stupid.  So, that figures.  Like her husband isn't a dork.  He's the worst and ugliest New Kid.  Yeah I said it!

I like Shane too.  I get him, and how he doesn't do fake, and I find it refreshing.  He is a sarcastic guy, and I get that because I speak sarcasm.  Even when it may not be appropriate!

Shane is kind of weird and passive aggressive towards Emily...he does appear to be joining in the catty conversation about the other women at these get togethers. The producers are not focusing on him or on his and Emily's relationship issue this season and apparently completely abandoned the whole "Shane taking the Bar exam" storyline...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Rick really seems like the type of guy that really likes to please his lady. Too bad for him that he is with a horrid woman who will fully take advantage of it. The minute he doesn't jump quick enough or dares to disagree Kelly will be ripping him to shreds. 

Shane hanging by himself in the background with his smirk was hilarious. I can hear him thinking...if pretty boy Sean shits those white jeggings this will be the best day ever. LOL

What could be more unflattering than a baby doll dress and docs? Tune in next week to see Gina try to hide her weight gain in the flowy Mrs Roper gown with kitten heels. 

New business, new house, new boyfriend, new blended family... Same old boring shannon.

Elizabeth is feeling more like a friend of or guest than a housewife. If she didn't show up at an event I wouldn't remember to notice. I believe she grew up poor, but expired meat and vegetables out of the Walmart dumpster seems made up. Stores don't just throw that stuff in the dumpster. They have a disposal process that they have to follow because if someone got sick off of those products they could be held responsible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The college conversation with Jolie and Emily was interesting. Kelly went to college at Arizona State University (ASU).

Then she makes the comment about Jolie going to a university better than ASU.

What does that make you Kelly,  . . . a dork?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Unfortunately it is fairly common that people who had terrible parents become terrible parents.  Of course there are those who instead turn that around and understand that their children deserve to be treated well (my niece had a horrible childhood and puts great effort into being a truly wonderful mother). Sometimes passing on bad parenting is a way that folks try to convince themselves that their childhood wasn't so bad and they really aren't damaged by it (e.g., my parents hit me and I'm okay; my parents weren't around and it didn't affect me so my kids will be okay). I am not doing the best job of explaining this.  It does not excuse Brauny's shit parenting, exposing her children to adult themes early, alcoholism, ignoring her children unless it suits her, etc.   She and the weasel chose to have seven kids and to not remember that parent is both a verb and a noun.  They need to focus on the verb. 

You did a great job explaining your childhood.  I didn’t have it great either.  I was always nervous in school as my parents never helped me with anything pertaining to school work or anything else.  No help and always on my own, but I knew they were doing the best they could and never held it against them or blamed them.  Having gone through all that, I learned by myself what kind of parent I would and could be.  Did those two dummies think having seven kids no less made them look good?  They both are pathetic.  People would do anything to have children, and those two are just worried about sex and drinking and themselves.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Rick really seems like the type of guy that really likes to please his lady. Too bad for him that he is with a horrid woman who will fully take advantage of it. The minute he doesn't jump quick enough or dares to disagree Kelly will be ripping him to shreds. 

He's in lust, er love right now, so he's probably willing to do anything to please her.  Plus, she brags about his sexual prowess, so I'm sure that he's loving that!  I wonder what Kelly's going to do when Rick gets transferred out there because I don't see him sitting around the house all day catering to her.  He's got his career to attend to.   Apparently as long as he can "get it up," she'll be happy.    

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The college conversation with Jolie and Emily was interesting. Kelly went to college at Arizona State University (ASU).

Then she makes the comment about Jolie going to a university "better" than ASU.

oops

Edited by itsadryheat
double click
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Being Shannon is head honcho now, does that give her the right to scream and yell like Vikie used to do?  Bring it down a few decimals Shannon.  You’re not all that.  You sound like a fish wife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 11/5/2020 at 3:03 AM, Duke2801 said:

Ok I’m not a fan of Kelly’s and she’s absolutely said and done a multitude of things over the years that range from questionable to terrible. But damn it, she made me laugh in that conversation with Braunwyn at the party. Braunwyn: “Do you want to come to AA with me?” Kelly: “No, I’m not sitting through that.” I mean, most people would probably lie and say “sure” or “maybe” LOL If she wasn’t so crude and awful in other ways, I’d almost have to admire her bluntness. 

I completely acknowledge that she can be a bit annoying and extra, but what has she done that make her a pig and a scumbag? 

I don’t think she said “sad” on camera or Bravo probably would be showing the clip (or who knows maybe they’re saving it up for some big “gotcha” moment at the reunion). In any case, of course it doesn’t mean that Shannon didn’t say it when the cameras were OFF. I like Shannon but I absolutely believe the word “sad” IS in her vocabulary! 

I have a love/hate thing with Kelly!  She does make me laugh.  And I would be she is a fun person to hang around if she doesn't go low. That scene with her saying "shake it off" to Braunie made me giggle.  

So Braunie makes a dramatic exit and then has to get back on camera?  In addition to her alcohol problem, she really ought to seek help for her desperate need of attention.

This must be Shane's redemption season where Emily is trying to show that he's just a sarcastic goofball.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Shane is kind of weird and passive aggressive towards Emily...he does appear to be joining in the catty conversation about the other women at these get togethers. The producers are not focusing on him or on his and Emily's relationship issue this season and apparently completely abandoned the whole "Shane taking the Bar exam" storyline...

Shane reminds me of an awkward middle school boy who doesn’t know how to show a girl he likes her, lol.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

He's in lust, er love right now, so he's probably willing to do anything to please her.  Plus, she brags about his sexual prowess, so I'm sure that he's loving that!  I wonder what Kelly's going to do when Rick gets transferred out there because I don't see him sitting around the house all day catering to her.  He's got his career to attend to.   Apparently as long as he can "get it up," she'll be happy.    

Haha .. good one.  Over 60, if you’re going to take any medications for blood pressure, heart, etc,  which a lot of men do, there goes getting it up as easily.  Either that or she will kill him demanding sex after lounging around all day and he’s working a strenuous job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Then she makes the comment about Jolie going to a university better than ASU.

Actually Kelly going to ASU fits for her...huge party school and if I'm not mistaken, ASU is where Joe Francis went to recruit for his "Girls Gone Wild" videos.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

Browny. She started talking about it at the end. They have one every ten years. The last one she was drunk so this time she wants to do it sober. We in the audience will be drinking. 

Oh, so that’s the secret for a successful marriage? Is that the key?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Shane reminds me of an awkward middle school boy who doesn’t know how to show a girl he likes her, lol.

Perfect analogy. How this guy landed not just one wife—but two!?!—is beyond me 

• LOL 2

I have empathy for Bronwyn’s struggles, but why did she have so many children that she clearly couldn’t manage? It seems like Bronwyn’s daughter has taken on an emotional support role for her mother- which surely isn’t healthy or appropriate. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I have empathy for Bronwyn’s struggles, but why did she have so many children that she clearly couldn’t manage? It seems like Bronwyn’s daughter has taken on an emotional support role for her mother- which surely isn’t healthy or appropriate. 

Here’s why - she tells Gina in the video I just posted on her thread. (Spoilers)

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

If someone called her son a derogatory name (the one with the ugly hair comes to mind) she would be going off. 

I don't think his hair is ugly.  My grandson has that same grade of hair and wears it in a similar style, but you're entitled to your opinion.  I wore an afro in high school and it caused many of my teachers to clutch their pearls but that was in the 70s. It seems the natural texture of our hair bothers some people.  Oh well!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Braunwyn’s calling of Shannon’s boyfriend’s son “Lemonade Boy” was a little rude, but I doubt she was introduced to him. Should she have said, “Hey you”?  Plus, she didn’t command him to find her husband, she asked him. 

How about, "Excuse me young man, could you please tell my husband I need him.  Thank you!"  Calling him Lemonade Boy was condescending and rude.  I don't blame him for feeling some kind of way about it. 

• Love 24

Count me in as someone who likes Shane.  I understand he has a little bit of a RHNJ Jim Marchese (short man who can’t practice law in the state in which he resides) vibe going, but he seems to accept himself, like he is perfectly confident in his choices.  I like the fact that he abstains from alcohol with no fanfare when literally everyone around him is drinking (maybe Braunwyn should take a page out of Shane’s book if she wants to chill).  

I think Shane is very logical and he seems smart and so what if he’s somewhat standoffish?  The majority of these women are too stupid to make heads or tails of, so he doesn’t bother.

There is such a thing as being too friendly (see Sean).  There is such a thing as being so involved in the women’s business that a husband makes a foolish ass of himself (see Terry DuBrow coming hard and aggressively for David Beador for telling Heather to ride the mechanical bull hard, but having nothing to say when his buddy Eddie told Heather to ride the mechanical bull like she rides Terry).  There have been husbands who have said really horrible, shocking, awful things about these women on camera, just not to their faces (see Eddie).  David turned out to be a fucking creep in the end.  

This is the longest-running Housewife show, and there have been A LOT of men to have come and go (by my math, there have been 23 RHOC altogether, and only five or six who have not been married and divorced in some capacity, depending on whether Braunwyn has been divorced before Sean; I can’t recall).  

Out of all of these men who have come and gone, there are very few princes, if any.  Perhaps Diko Sulahian was the only husband I really liked, and he only lasted a season.  Let’s not forget about the sons and son-in-laws who were seething with rage.  I mean, Shane Simpson is better than the roid-fueled Shane Keough, who threatened to beat his mom’s ass on camera for daring to cross a state line and attend his baseball game!  

I would put Shane in a category with Michael, Simon, Steve Lodge, and Donn, and I’d put him toward the top of that list.  He is like a cut above that stoner Frank Curtin and two cuts above Taliban Jim.  So, all this to say, if we’re grading this Ho’wives franchise on a curve—the franchise that gave us Slade!— I...give Shane an A?  This makes me feel dirty, but I can’t find a way around it.  

I think the House Husband with the worst on-air behavior was Matt Keough, and, IF Shannon’s tales can be believed, David’s offscreen behavior makes him perhaps even worse than Matt Kirschenheiter.  I also had a really strong aversion to Christian Rovsek, Lizzie’s husband, and his slacker nature, like he couldn’t be arsed to run a razor over his face or a comb through his hair.  Shane gives me the opposite energy of that.  He seems like he cares about his appearance and his family, but he’s not actually going to become a little bitch about it.  

Speaking of, Kelly had no call to say Shane was a “little bitch” IMO.  What made him a bitch, to Kelly, other than the fact that she sauntered up to his table drunk and slurring and Shane quietly told Steve not to entertain her?  I think Kelly was projecting the issues she had with her brother onto Shane.  Thus, the narrative about Shane being this “little bitch” rings false to me.  He may be a little, but he’s not a bitch at all, especially compared to most of these men, past and present. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I have NEVER been a fan of Braunwyn’s, but I am totally on her side.  None of these women must have ever really liked her because I see no empathy from them. There is some peripheral concern, but they drown it in their own petty indignations.  I would guess that Braunwyn did not go into rehab because she wrongly convinced herself that she could do it on her own as she was able to quit drinking when she was pregnant and believing her children needed her.  That may have been the wrong choice, but it’s the one she made.  Now she crawling out of her skin.  She is in physical and emotional pain.  Her brain is torturing her and these ladies are laughing and saying she was more fun drunk.  Shame on them.  If Braunwyn was going through chemo and radiation, would they be laughing and saying she looked better with hair?  Cancer isn’t something you get through on your own and it’s the same with addiction.  There is a reason she is going to AA twice a day.  She needs every bit of support possible.

• Love 12

I do not mind Shane either. I always thought he just seems awkward around the cameras. 

I will be at my table for one in liking Gina. I enjoyed her most of last season, and am really liking her this season. She seems to be self deprecating.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, swankie said:

How about, "Excuse me young man, could you please tell my husband I need him.  Thank you!"  Calling him Lemonade Boy was condescending and rude.  I don't blame him for feeling some kind of way about it. 

Of course that’s the proper way to address the kid, but Braunwyn was obviously losing it.  On the other hand, Kelly was completely at ease when she belittled the guy. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I do not mind Shane either. I always thought he just seems awkward around the cameras. 

I will be at my table for one in liking Gina. I enjoyed her most of last season, and am really liking her this season. She seems to be self deprecating.

I don’t like Gina on the show, but found her very likable on her recent visit to WWHL. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I’ll sit with you. I like her too. I don’t think she even cares about the “sad” comment. Also her boyfriend isn’t bad looking and I think she’s happy.

I have watched quite a few Interventions and the standard is after people abstain they look immensely better  Somehow Brownstone looks 15 years older getting off the sauce.  I felt for her very weird daughter in that very weird scene.

I don’t know why but the new one divorcing a billionaire reminds me a bit of Charlize Theron. I find CT a total 10 so I find myself wondering if it is from the time when she portrayed the serial killer in Monster?  It’s a strange connection nonetheless  

• Love 7

Brawny saying she was potty training her little one! Lying lazy ass, the nanny was potty training. The two year old had to tell Browny that she pooped on the potty.  Brawny probably never sets foot in the kiddie bathroom!
I don’t know why drinking cast members would go to a meeting with her. I could see Gina agreeing to coffee but I would tell her I wasn’t interested in her meetings. What a codependent drama queen. Her and Shawn riding the bike together to Kelly’s, why is an adult man tagging along to everything Housewives? 

I don’t like the new lady. Her clothes are distracting she never seems to gets it right. She can’t talk about her ex and she and the new boyfriend aren’t interesting.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I have NEVER been a fan of Braunwyn’s, but I am totally on her side.  None of these women must have ever really liked her because I see no empathy from them. There is some peripheral concern, but they drown it in their own petty indignations.  I would guess that Braunwyn did not go into rehab because she wrongly convinced herself that she could do it on her own as she was able to quit drinking when she was pregnant and believing her children needed her.  That may have been the wrong choice, but it’s the one she made.  Now she crawling out of her skin.  She is in physical and emotional pain.  Her brain is torturing her and these ladies are laughing and saying she was more fun drunk.  Shame on them.  If Braunwyn was going through chemo and radiation, would they be laughing and saying she looked better with hair?  Cancer isn’t something you get through on your own and it’s the same with addiction.  There is a reason she is going to AA twice a day.  She needs every bit of support possible.

So true about their lack of empathy - I suspect it has something to do with not wanting to look at their own drinking. Shannon, for one but not the only one, needs to free herself from the booze too - maybe Dr. Moon could jab her in the ear!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Brawny saying she was potty training her little one! Lying lazy ass, the nanny was potty training. The two year old had to tell Browny that she pooped on the potty.  Brawny probably never sets foot in the kiddie bathroom!
I don’t know why drinking cast members would go to a meeting with her. I could see Gina agreeing to coffee but I would tell her I wasn’t interested in her meetings. What a codependent drama queen. Her and Shawn riding the bike together to Kelly’s, why is an adult man tagging along to everything Housewives? 

I don’t like the new lady. Her clothes are distracting she never seems to gets it right. She can’t talk about her ex and she and the new boyfriend aren’t interesting.

The tagging along to an AA meeting seems odd, the friend (if they are real friends) would do better at an Al-Anon meeting, it would be way more helpful.

Addicts fail, they slip, it is expected, they are supposed to stay away from people, places and things that trigger their habit but I just do not see Brawny doing that, maybe it is the iron clad Bravo contract but if I were her I would find away out. It must be hard to be serious about or have any success in staying sober when you are always in the mix of women who are not supportive and are usually drinking, right?

• Love 5

This show is unwatchable. It is terrible. 

Emily talks like she has 4 clothespins closing off on her nose omg her voice. And her eyes are black makeup slits . She is not good tv.

Gina is annoying and dumb and boring her accent is put on and turnt up when she needs it. She is weird. 

Kelly is vile and Brawnwyn needs help and owes it to the pile of kids she brought into the world to get well. Husband too. 

I am somewhat interested in Shannon moving on. 

Shut the whole OC franchise down. Put it put of its misery.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, J80134 said:

What could be more unflattering than a baby doll dress and docs? Tune in next week to see Gina try to hide her weight gain in the flowy Mrs Roper gown with kitten heels. 

That could be her story line, she has picked up weight, it is above her waist and that is not healthy, cutting out drinking will be a quick way to lose some of that weight but we know that will never happen...she better start dressing to disguise the gut.

Hey, some of those caftans are pretty, that girl from the Persian show makes a nice caftan, Patricia from Southern Charm always looks glamorous, she wears them a lot, Gina would be in good company!

On 11/4/2020 at 9:18 PM, geauxaway said:

I can’t understand why she isn’t in out patient treatment.  She is putting so much unnecessary pressure on herself between trying to detox with only AA and then also filming the show.   And her husband is useless.  He just sits there and nods and says it takes time

I totally agree! Her storyline should be going to Rehab and coming back clean and sober. I think her husband is an enabler, he seemed to like her drunk and in threesomes. If she goes to rehab, she might outgrow him, maybe that's his thinking. All in all, I totally believe she shouldn't be putting herself through detoxing without medical help. Get help BrownWind and go back into obscurity.

• Love 7
On Thursday, November 05, 2020 at 8:51 AM, nexxie said:

I think it was when Shannon went over to Braunwyn’s - as I recall, she said “It’s sad,” meaning the divorce situation. As Sean said in tonight’s episode, it wasn’t meant in a bad way (he was there). Problem is, his wife repeated it to Emily differently, and then Emily repeated it differently. Like that old telephone gossip game. Yes, Bravo should show all these clips - but seems to be using it as a big (stupid) storyline.

Thanks...wish bravo would show that scene

• Love 3