Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Shannon's housewarming party continues; Braunwyn attempts to reconcile with Gina; After Braunwyn leaves, the ladies bond over some tequila shots; Kelly can't wait for Rick to be transferred from New York and move to California full-time.

More housewarming shenanigans, this time with mas tequila!  (Because what these folks need is more alcohol. 🙄 )

Original air date 2020.11.04

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Re: The Gina and Braunwyn argument. I think Braun has to stick to that side of thinking. I think she allowed him certain behaviors when she was under the influence. She isn’t as happy about them now that she’s sober. Braun wants to believe that his text to Gina was innocent. She needs to. Gina was smart to realize the fight was just spinning in circles and walk away.

Braun should just walk away from the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Aww now poor Brownie is crying. Boo hoo you uppity scumbag. He may give her money but it doesn’t make her better than anybody, especially since viewers know she’s a ho. That pig has a lot of nerve. Why was Twinkie, the husband trying to get the ladies to talk to her? I think he wants to stay on the show for the hookups he can get.

• Love 10

Why is Bronte trying to get everyone to go to AA meetings with her.  Is that a thing?  I mean, especially thinking that GIna is going to go with her and then they’ll get coffee - when they are barely getting along?

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Why is Bronte trying to get everyone to go to AA meetings with her.  Is that a thing?  I mean, especially thinking that GIna is going to go with her and then they’ll get coffee - when they are barely getting along?

I had a friend who bugged me all the time to go to her AA meetings with her. I wasn't an addict and couldn't figure out why bringing me mattered. Maybe it's just another aspect of co-dependency? Whatever the case may be, I'm a firm believer in making it on your own. 

And I still can't stand BW

• Love 8

I think Shannon is lying about what she said about Gina's home/family situation.  The lady doth protest too much.   It's still weird that the ladies live this close together.  I'm losing interest very quickly in this show.  

Also, Kelly made the comment that she doesn't understand all of the fuss about Covid-19.  I hope they took it seriously once the mask and social distancing mandates came down.  Hell, we're still under a mask mandate in my state!  Maybe she thinks all of that alcohol she drinks will make her immune.  And gross, just gross Kelly for talking to Shannon's Dad about his sex life.  He's gross too for going along with the conversation.   I have a real aversion to old men who act like that.  I've had a few of them act like pervs in the dental office, so just watching his behavior icked me out.  I'm going to go throw up now.  😉 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

Braunwyn looked like she was rode hard and put away wet in that conversation with Gina.  Yikes.  I think she thought someone other than Sean was going to follow her as she stormed out of Shannon’s party after dropping a glass in the pool, but people were more preoccupied by how creepy the husband is.  Braunwyn and Sean are so two thousand and who cares.  As if anyone if supposed to believe he wouldn’t lie for her after agreeing to make it look like she was drinking at the party.  

I find the dynamic between Braunwyn and her children so strange.  It is always all about Braunwyn.  Most people make it more about their kids.  I would expect someone with seven kids would be even more that way.  Her kids give me the chills, but they’re her kids, not mine, so I’m not biologically predetermined to like them.  What’s Brauwnyn’s excuse?

Wow, Emily is really gunning for her turn at being Shannon’s best friend.  Slow your roll, there, Em.  Hashtag desperate. 

I obviously have no love lost for Braunwyn, but I thought it was a bit of a reach to turn “lemonade boy” into an offense. 

I am trying to give it time, but I don’t love Elizabeth.  She is a little too goofy for my tastes, with a constant grin or belly laugh, suggesting the women should solve their problems by arm wrestling.  Like I know she was joking, but I wish Elizabeth was a little bit more like Sutton from RHBH or even Heather DuBrow, with a bit more elegance or glamour or something.  It feels like a female truck driver with caps on her teeth was just dropped into the middle of the show.  Plus, Elizabeth has no kids, we can’t see her ex, and now she can’t even disclose the details of her divorce?  Boring!

Wow, Rick is just like Michael; Kelly sure has a type.  Kelly should stop pointing out Rick’s age every two seconds though, because now all I see is an old man, whereas I wouldn’t have picked up on it if she wasn’t constantly harping on how he is 60.  He’s like four years older than Shannon.  That’s really not old in the greater scheme of things.  I think Kelly thinks that she is insanely hot, and that is just an error in judgment.

Matt’s girlfriend Brit looks like Kelly, only cheaper!  I don’t really judge her for going out with Matt, despite his penchant for cheating and domestic violence.  That was the story with Ryan Culberson, Brianna’s husband, and although I hate Ryan with the fire of a thousand suns, things seem to be working out nicely for him and Brianna (whom I also can’t stand, so I guess two negatives form a positive).  

I have never seen anyone rage and regret more than Braunwyn.  She keeps on making an ass of herself—drunk or sober—and keeps apologizing.  She is having such a hard time right now and it’s all self-inflicted.  Why does she keep putting herself around alcohol and heavy drinkers and expect a different result?  

Sean is so thirsty for an orange, and it’s fucking creepy.  I thought the text to Gina was fucking creepy while we’re at it too.  It finally occurred to me why that text rang so familiar—someone wrote me one of the same sentences verbatim back in the day...and this person was in love with me!  They’re some strange birds.  I wonder how they found each other.  This lust for attention combined with zero self-awareness doesn’t come along that often.  

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I can’t understand why she isn’t in out patient treatment.  She is putting so much unnecessary pressure on herself between trying to detox with only AA and then also filming the show.   And her husband is useless.  He just sits there and nods and says it takes time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Sober Braunwyn is even worse than drunk Braunwyn.  Throwing glass in Shannon’s pool and calling her boyfriend’s son lemonade boy” tells me all I need to know. She seems to have an obsessive need to constantly talk about her “sobriety.” It comes across as bragging to me.  Look at me!  I had a problem, I fixed it and now I’m going to bore you to death by talking about it all the time.

• Love 21

I totally believe that Shannon did not say that Gina's house was sad, and I have believed that from the start. Brauny pretty much outed herself as a liar when she told Sean that in her heart of hearts she believed that Shannon said it. She was saying that to the person who was supposedly there to hear it. Sean did not say "Yes, I heard it" in his convo to Brauny, and Brauny did not say "You heard it too, right Sean?". Because it never happened. Sean lied to Kelly because he wanted to hurt Shannon. Brauny lied because she wanted to hurt Gina, which she admitted. They are both pieces of shit, and deserve each other.

I am not a Kelly fan, but I loved that she did not give Brauny the pats on the back that she was so obviously wanting/expecting from Kelly. And what the heck is up with Brauny inviting someone that she has said she doesn't even like,  to an AA meeting? I'm with Kelly, I would not go either. 

How sweet that Kelly thinks that she will still be with Rick when he is 90. 

Interesting seeing the outside Kelly's, Brauny's, and Shannon's houses in a short period of time. If Brauny's rental is 8000 sq ft, Shannon's must be 10 as it is noticeably bigger. Kelly's is at least as big as Brauny's, if not bigger. And has a triple garage. Keep dreaming, Brauny. 

I loved the look on Shane's face when he was standing at Shannon's party with Sean. You could just tell that he was thinking "So glad that I am not the target of these women now". Lol,. 

• Love 19

I don’t know how much Brawney needs the Bravo money, but she should quit the show imo. All these HWs do is drink. It’s all centred around drinking and drunk drama. That’s the show. Go home and take notice of your zillion kids, girl.

And this ridiculous she said, no I didn’t... drama. Who cares? If Shannon did in fact describe  Gina’s abode as sad and depressing, why repeat it? Not a nice thing to say, but even worse to run and tell someone else. That’s Tamra and Rinna shit stirring territory. It takes a pro to do that stuff.

Anyhoo, it’s somehow refreshing to see a few extra pounds here and there and messy houses and even messier hair extensions. Life in the ‘burbs is different too.

• Love 17

Ugh Braunwyn is so annoying go away. She just wants all the attention on herself. Her and her husband are just such self important dbags. I eventually had to FF some of her shit. If it’s gonna be so much of Braunwyn I’m gonna have to have my finger on the FF button lots lol.

A bit extreme Elizabeth lol. Gina isn’t like dirt poor eating expired meat lol. She bought a condo lmao chill ppl.

Even if Shannon did say Gina’s house is sad why is Brsumwyn throwing Shannon under the bus. Sometimes ppl say shit it’s not great but Braunwyn is always just trying to get attention.

Really not looking for medical knowledge from Kelly Dodd.

Way too much Sean on the show.  Go away guy.

So being sober means you never have to let go of anything? Annoying. Braunwyn is saying she was always drunk all the times seems like a lie and more attention seeking.

Braunwyn wants ppl to go to her AA meetings because it’s even more attention for her. It’s not like these ppl are good friends why would they go.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

i wish bravo would show the scene of shannon and braun discussing gina's house.  I remember they were in braunwyn's car and braunwyn started the conversation.  i remember shannon only saying the house was small.  I could be wrong but that's how i remember it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Brawny is an endless pit of need.

And, exactly, you asshole- if Gina feels uncomfortable about something then you have NO right to take that away from her and victim blame.

“Lemonade boy”, demanding an audience outside the house...get the F outta here.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Brauny pretty much outed herself as a liar when she told Sean that in her heart of hearts she believed that Shannon said it. She was saying that to the person who was supposedly there to hear it. Sean did not say "Yes, I heard it" in his convo to Brauny, and Brauny did not say "You heard it too, right Sean?". Because it never happened.

THIS!  I could tell by the way Sean answered Kelly when she asked him that he was lying.  He needs to go.  He's reminding me too much of Denise Richard's husband.  To quote Nene Leakes again, "He needs to stay out of women bidness!(sic)"  And Braunwyn needs to get off of this show if she's going to go cuckoo for Coco Puffs at every event.

Edited by swankie
Spelled cuckoo wrong.
  • Love 13

Good Lord this better not be turning into another repeat of the last BH season. I am sick to death of all this "shes lying" crap. Sad and depressing indeed.

Kelly is a total piece of trash. That conversation she had with Shannon' s dad and his girlfriend was disgusting. 

Brawnwyn needs to deal with her sobriety and her family off screen. She and her husband are the thirstiest couple I have ever seen. Those kids of theirs are going to have some issues.

Emily sure has dialled it up to 11 this season. I dont know if I like it on her, but am glad that Shane has loosened up a bit.

I would not miss Gina one single bit if she disappeared but am kind of digging Elizabeth and her realness.

• Love 15

Ok I’m not a fan of Kelly’s and she’s absolutely said and done a multitude of things over the years that range from questionable to terrible. But damn it, she made me laugh in that conversation with Braunwyn at the party. Braunwyn: “Do you want to come to AA with me?” Kelly: “No, I’m not sitting through that.” I mean, most people would probably lie and say “sure” or “maybe” LOL If she wasn’t so crude and awful in other ways, I’d almost have to admire her bluntness. 

5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Aww now poor Brownie is crying. Boo hoo you uppity scumbag. He may give her money but it doesn’t make her better than anybody, especially since viewers know she’s a ho. That pig has a lot of nerve. Why was Twinkie, the husband trying to get the ladies to talk to her? I think he wants to stay on the show for the hookups he can get.

I completely acknowledge that she can be a bit annoying and extra, but what has she done that make her a pig and a scumbag? 

3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i wish bravo would show the scene of shannon and braun discussing gina's house.  I remember they were in braunwyn's car and braunwyn started the conversation.  i remember shannon only saying the house was small.  I could be wrong but that's how i remember it. 

I don’t think she said “sad” on camera or Bravo probably would be showing the clip (or who knows maybe they’re saving it up for some big “gotcha” moment at the reunion). In any case, of course it doesn’t mean that Shannon didn’t say it when the cameras were OFF. I like Shannon but I absolutely believe the word “sad” IS in her vocabulary! 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ok I’m not a fan of Kelly’s and she’s absolutely said and done a multitude of things over the years that range from questionable to terrible. But damn it, she made me laugh in that conversation with Braunwyn at the party. Braunwyn: “Do you want to come to AA with me?” Kelly: “No, I’m not sitting through that.” I mean, most people would probably lie and say “sure” or “maybe” LOL If she wasn’t so crude and awful in other ways, I’d almost have to admire her bluntness. 

I completely acknowledge that she can be a bit annoying and extra, but what has she done that make her a pig and a scumbag? 

I don’t think she said “sad” on camera or Bravo probably would be showing the clip (or who knows maybe they’re saving it up for some big “gotcha” moment at the reunion). In any case, of course it doesn’t mean that Shannon didn’t say it when the cameras were OFF. I like Shannon but I absolutely believe the word “sad” IS in her vocabulary! 

Maybe scumbag and pig are a stretch but to me they are so gross. First, the showing off of the love nest last season and discussing their perverted marriage on tv, the gaggle of their children of the corn looking kids at their house that are privy to adult conversations, the expectation that the other housewives should drop everything to garnish her with sympathy when she claims to be an alcoholic, defending the perverted text and you know what? Lemonade boy did offend me. If someone called her son a derogatory name (the one with the ugly hair comes to mind) she would be going off. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ok I’m not a fan of Kelly’s and she’s absolutely said and done a multitude of things over the years that range from questionable to terrible.

I think she needs to rethink her advice to Braunwyn about her drinking problem, and that was to "shake it off."   Braunwyn's opening up to her and that's the best that Kelly can come up with?  It's too bad that the solution isn't that easy!  Kelly's brain is wired for booze and bangin' only!  😉  

• Love 8

I have a question. When Shawn & Braunwyn were walking home from Shannon's

BW: "I actually didn't think it was going to be that bad. I thought I was going to be stronger, I thought I was going to stand up for myself, and I actually thought that people would. like, take some accountability,...I actually did, I actually thought that."

Sean: "You're going to learn that that's not in their character."

What does she expect the other HWs to take accountability for? SHE's the confessed alcoholic. While alcohol has been made available in mass quantities on the show, no one forced her to be on the show or drink to excess. Be more compassionate? yeah sure, but be accountable? for what?

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I have a question. When Shawn & Braunwyn were walking home from Shannon's

BW: "I actually didn't think it was going to be that bad. I thought I was going to be stronger, I thought I was going to stand up for myself, and I actually thought that people would. like, take some accountability,...I actually did, I actually thought that."

Sean: "You're going to learn that that's not in their character."

What does she expect the other HWs to take accountability for? SHE's the confessed alcoholic. While alcohol has been made available in mass quantities on the show, no one forced her to be on the show or drink to excess. Be more compassionate? yeah sure, but be accountable? for what?

Gina, for speading that story about Sean.

Shannon, for saying Gina’s house or situation was sad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

I think it was when Shannon went over to Braunwyn’s - as I recall, she said “It’s sad,” meaning the divorce situation. As Sean said in tonight’s episode, it wasn’t meant in a bad way (he was there). Problem is, his wife repeated it to Emily differently, and then Emily repeated it differently. Like that old telephone gossip game. Yes, Bravo should show all these clips - but seems to be using it as a big (stupid) storyline.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 4
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

Vow renewal?  Are they kidding?  The kiss of death for any howife marriage. The stench of desperation and boredom for us. 

Who's having a vow renewal? Not good for the marriages on reality tv shows. Look at Jon and Kate, Vickey and Don, Shannon and David, and Ramona and Mario. Probably more that I don't remember.  When they start talking vow renewal you can expect divorce is coming. Only oneI know of that didn't end in divorce is Lisa and Ken on RHWof BH. 

• Love 12

It can't be the case that there was MORE yelling than normal this episode, right? 

Because it definitely seemed like there was, and that's a really, REALLY high bar.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

“Lemonade Boy” should have replied “yes, old lush?”

What an absolute scumbag phony brown wind is. Being a pretend alcoholic  won’t help her and viewers won’t forget she’s just a nasty old swinger. 🤮

It’s only a few episodes in and already I can’t stand Brownstone and her creepy husband.  Drinking, fighting, drinking, fighting, repeat.  Shannon has to take it down a few notches.  They are all so loud.

12 hours ago, Axie said:

Brownstone’s family is like a cult, or, something.  Even her daughter is creepy.

What about her Mother?  Scary shit.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I think her extreme defensiveness is a tell. I don’t really care if she said it was sad because I think the bigger crime was Braunwyn betraying her confidence as a way to downplay and justify her own guilt. But I can see Shannon saying “sad” in a private moment. I think Shannon is more of a snob than she is willing to admit.

• Love 12

Braunwyn is really keeping this show going. She should have taken the season off if she was going through all this but it makes for crazy television.

Gina is so sad to watch, and she had to throw a dig in at Matt not being a catch while she's getting dui's on school nights and looking worse and worse by the day. The fact that he's with the woman he cheated on her with though... excuse me. 

Emily is such a boring yes man. It was funny watching Jenny McCarthy call her husband a dork and Emily get so upset about it on WWHL. 

Shannon totally said what the house was small and sad. We have seen Shannon go on her sad drunken rants every season since her divorce and that tracks for her. 

Elizabeth was eating out of the garbage? Damn.

Rick's pretty hot for a 60 year old.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I think Shannon is lying about what she said about Gina's home/family situation.  The lady doth protest too much.   It's still weird that the ladies live this close together.  I'm losing interest very quickly in this show.  

Also, Kelly made the comment that she doesn't understand all of the fuss about Covid-19.  I hope they took it seriously once the mask and social distancing mandates came down.  Hell, we're still under a mask mandate in my state!  Maybe she thinks all of that alcohol she drinks will make her immune.  And gross, just gross Kelly for talking to Shannon's Dad about his sex life.  He's gross too for going along with the conversation.   I have a real aversion to old men who act like that.  I've had a few of them act like pervs in the dental office, so just watching his behavior icked me out.  I'm going to go throw up now.  😉 

These old geezers think they still have it.  Yuk.  Look at Erika Jayne; twenty one years and she’s had it.  Out with the old .. on with the new.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Do we have to watch these two annoying pains Brownstone and creepy, the rest of the show?  Annoying.  He’s got to get out of everyone’s skirts, and she has to take care of her seven kids, cook, wash clothes and be a real Mom, if she knows how.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I would think that Brawny would have more to worry about than what ever Shannon said or what Gina thought about the text she got from Sean/Shane.  That is all water under the bridge, she has bigger fish to fry trying to be, think and act sober and the kids, all those kids she should be taking care of.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Who's having a vow renewal? Not good for the marriages on reality tv shows. Look at Jon and Kate, Vickey and Don, Shannon and David, and Ramona and Mario. Probably more that I don't remember.  When they start talking vow renewal you can expect divorce is coming. Only oneI know of that didn't end in divorce is Lisa and Ken on RHWof BH. 

Browny. She started talking about it at the end. They have one every ten years. The last one she was drunk so this time she wants to do it sober. We in the audience will be drinking. 

• LOL 23
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

IIRC, Gina showed Tamra the text, who told her he was fishing for a threesome, and Tamra then told Braunwyn, who is making a thing out of it. GIna admits being weirded out by it, but she's not the one bringing it up or dwelling on it.

Gina's not even upset about whether or not Shannon said her house is sad, with Shannon or Braunwyn, so I don't get why she's so hell bent on getting Shannon to admit to saying it when she allegedly said she'd deny it, and no one else cares. jmo.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think it was when Shannon went over to Braunwyn’s - as I recall, she said “It’s sad,” meaning the divorce situation. As Sean said in tonight’s episode, it wasn’t meant in a bad way (he was there). Problem is, his wife repeated it to Emily differently, and then Emily repeated it differently. Like that old telephone gossip game. Yes, Bravo should show all these clips - but seems to be using it as a big (stupid) storyline.

I'm thinking the same thing.  If Shannon said it (which I still think I heard, but could be wrong!), I don't think she meant it in the context that Emily presented it in.  It is pretty dumb though if it's the only thing that Bravo could come up with for a running storyline!  

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would think that Brawny would have more to worry about than what ever Shannon said or what Gina thought about the text she got from Sean/Shane.  That is all water under the bridge, she has bigger fish to fry trying to be, think and act sober and the kids, all those kids she should be taking care of.

That’s just what B told Sean she was disappointed about - Gina and Shannon not owning up at the party.

imo producers and cast members decided early on that these were the storylines they were going with. B gave it away in an article or on wwhl (can’t recall which) when she said that she told producers about being an alcoholic at the meeting to talk about stories for the season.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Thanks for the succint storyline for this season. Such a complex, deep, thought provoking show, compliments of Bravo. The series was so entertaining in the beginning-Vickie getting beaned in the head while on her boat. Now all they give us are versions of Alcohlic Telephone. This isn't believable or entertaining. Who hangs around people this boring and simple? I guess I'd attend one of their Screaming Match parties once in awhile, food and drinks are appealing, and as long as I am not involved in the chick chatter, it might be entertaining. I'd be on the sidelines snarking and riffing, like Mystery Science Theater. Maybe sometime in the future, when we are truly bored with this and  100% braindead from lockdowns, Nat Geo will do a series on the backstorys of these women and why they so happily choose to publicly portray themselves like this for money.

• Love 11

Brawny is a hypocrite..she has blamed her mother for not being there for her, dumping her off at peoples houses while she was out touring or whatever she was doing, but Brawn is basically doing the same things to her kids by being drunk all the time and having nannies watch them. In fact, I would think it would be more hurtful to have your mother around and not be there for you emotionally as much as not being there physically.  I do believe she also made the "sad and depressing" rumor-she pretty much admitted saying that to get back at Gina.  Sometimes I really get a kick out of Kelly and then other times I find her vile. Shannon is totally soaking in the "HBIC" vibe now that Tamra and Vicki are gone.

Emily did look amazing on WWHL -

• Love 18

Leave it to Kelly Dodd to snag a “yes-man” with an insatiable sexual appetite.

How long before he decides the sex doesn’t make up for the manual labor?

Sure, everything’s great in the beginning, especially if you have a “ yes” man .. until it isn’t.  Rick is giving up his life in N.Y.C. where he’s been working for Fox for years.  When he can’t keep up with Kelly after awhile, who knows.  What was wrong with the last husband?

• Love 3

The best part of this episode happened on WWHL with Emily and Jenny McCarthy.  During one of Andy's dumb games,  he showed a picture of two of the OC husbands (Sean and Shane). “They’re both dorks! They’re both huge losers!” McCarthy exclaimed during the episode, not realizing that it was a photo of Emily’s husband. Emily responded “Seriously? You just called my husband a loser right in front of me. Wow.” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3