Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: California Part 2

Aulty

As the Cloud 9 employees prepare to send Amy and Jonah off, Mateo and Glenn attempt to organize a video tribute, and Dina searches for a new best friend.

Original Air Date: 11/05/2020

Promo:

Well, I did not really enjoy that. I've never been an Amy/Jonah shipper if only because I binged the whole show in March, so I haven't really had "years" with them, but also because it always felt like Amy kinda hated him. Tonight's episode did not help that. I know they had to break them up so Ben Feldman can remain employed and lead the show, but that fight was rough and ridiculous. Maybe it would have worked better if it had aired back in March right after the first part, but everything Jonah said was absolutely correct and Amy having cold feet about him possibly asking her to marry him WHEN THEY ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA TOGETHER just made me mad.

I did like Dina's search for a new bestie, especially when the pickings were so slim. Sandra and the cart lady made me laugh-cry because that feels very real. I was sad that pandemic protocols wouldn't let Amy and Glenn actually hug.

I'm ready to draw a line under all of this and just move on, but that was a crappy ending for their tentpole couple.

• Love 17

I really hope that by the time the series ends, whenever that may be, America will agree to come back to reprise Amy so that Amy and Jonah (and those of us who were invested in the couple) can get a better ending. 

I just feel like the break-up felt rushed but also didn't make much sense in that the move to California was pushed back months due to the pandemic, and you'd think that at some point during that time Amy and Jonah could've had some realizations. Obviously, the original intent didn't include having to work in real-time pandemic and therefore things would've happened with less time to ruminate, but at the very least the break-up could've occurred in Part 1. 

Sandra is a big mood! lol

My favorite part was Mateo singing both parts to "For Good". 

• Love 17

I actually kind of liked the breakup.  I can also believe that Amy only has the head space for one major leap right now.  But then tonight reminded me of their on camera sexcapades, which I had somehow forgotten, and I was wondering how the heck she got the job she got.

I appreciated that they had the employees wearing masks doing the dialogue on the floor.  They may have gone back to do ADR but I appreciate they're committed to having the store be realistic. 

• Love 7

If any of you watched Sex And The City, Amy's stance in this episode was pretty much exactly that same that Carrie had with Aidan in that show. The female just not being ready for the big commitment (and also deep down knowing the guy is not right), and the guy rushing her way too much. In hindsight with Amy having a bad first marriage, it actually makes total sense that she would be weary of getting married again, unless it was really really right. And she sensed that the whole thing was motivated from a bad place, by the move and covid, rather than true love. So her behavior was understandable.  And then when Amy went to Jonah with the aqua socks and they had that conversation, she was really trying. Jonah was a bit cruel here, he wanted too much too  fast, but that has been consisent with his character since day 1 of the show, it totally fits. Just think of how he behaved in the Cloud 9 negotiations (in the episode where their attorney cut her hand).

Other than that, Garrett's goodbye message to Amy was so sweet ❤️ I liked how he behaved in this episode, it is tiring after a while when someone is aloof all the time.

• Love 6
(edited)

Happy 100th episode.

What a bummer. Well acted, though.

I am trying to imagine how I would have felt, had those episodes aired back in March. The relocation would have been more spontaneous and maybe Jonah's proposal ideas had felt rushed. And while the pandemic ended up being the backdrop for that segment, it didn't feel like Covid had much to do with how it played out.

Personally, I somewhat understand Amy's pov and even though I liked Amy/Jonah, I feel its better to break them up for good.

But I love myself a good love story, so bring on Dinah and Garrett. Get Jonah on a career path.

Edited by Aulty
  • Love 5

I didn’t get the whole thing about marriage.  Other people were talking about it, it didn’t seem like Amy and Jonah were talking about it.  I was hoping that when Jonah gave Amy her ring back, he would have said something like “I had it cleaned” or fixed because the stone was loose.

I assume they will bring in a new cast member to be Jonah’s new love interest.

I liked Amy at the beginning of the series. I didn’t like her at the end.  She couldn’t leave the show soon enough for me.

• Love 13

Well, they pretty much ripped out the hearts of all the Simmosa Stans, and showed it to them.  Lots of angry Twitter and Facebook posts.  A lot of "What was the point of these last 5 seasons, if you were just gonna break them up?" posts.

It is what it is. America Ferrera kinda painted the writers into a corner by making her announcement so late into Season 5.  So they had to split them up.

For me this show was always much more than Jonah/Amy, so I don't think they need to add another love interest for Jonah.  But they probably will.

And, in case anyone was wondering what the plan was before Covid hit, :

If Amy’s exit had played out in season 5, “it was a less contentious, less dramatic version,” Feldman says. “It was more of a proposal. [The breakup] used to be about the proposal, not about moving. She senses he wants to get married, he senses from her that she’s not sure. She realizes—kind of the same way she was with moving—that that was ridiculous, and that she needs to just bite the bullet and do this. But at that point, the damage has already been done. And he kind of rejects her and then she goes off, it was somewhere in that world.”

SUPERSTORE Team Reveals Alternate Jonah-Amy Storylines

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I finally watched this online this morning via NBC.com. It was definitely bittersweet. I was never really sure about Amy and Jonah as a couple so I’m ok with them breaking up. I don’t know how well they can replace America though, she was such an integral part of the show

• Love 2

I also find it very realistic that Amy is wary about getting married again, but at the same time I get where Jonah is coming from. I understand why they're breaking up, but I'm still annoyed after seasons of build up tbh. She was never my favorite character so I don't think it will be a huge loss (I think people are being overly dramatic comparing her to Michael Scott lol), I've always found the side characters to be the funniest part about this show anyway. Like, I understand that she's the "straight man" or whatever it's called, but I think it could be okay without her. I'm a sucker for a love story though and I hope that the series finale, whenever that will be, reunites Amy and Jonah. 

(Comparing to that 70's show - spoilers if you haven't seen it)

Spoiler

I kinda hope that they have a similar ending to Eric and Donna. The actor who played Eric wanted to leave his show too so Eric and Donna broke up and he came back for the last episode and IIRC they reveal that they still have feelings for each other and (I think) it's alluded that they get back together. It's been a while so details might be a little fuzzy. But I love the idea of them finding their way back to each other and still having feelings, especially since their relationship was such a huge part of the show. 

I really like how the characters are wearing masks when they're out on the floor. 

Edited by cottoncandy
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Harvey said:

it actually makes total sense that she would be weary of getting married again, unless it was really really right. And she sensed that the whole thing was motivated from a bad place, by the move and covid, rather than true love. So her behavior was understandable.  And then when Amy went to Jonah with the aqua socks and they had that conversation, she was really trying. Jonah was a bit cruel here, he wanted too much too  fast, but that has been consisent with his character since day 1 of the show

So I 100% get Amy's perspective but I don't think she thought Jonah's proposal was coming from a "bad place."

And I also don't think Jonah was rushing or even cruel.  He was also right.  They've been together for two years.  They're living together.  And even though it's not like he's leaving a career or family behind, he was planning to start over because of his commitment for her.

Amy never even considered him, the person she's living with, when she made the decision about taking the job.  That's a red flag about her commitment which she wasn't really honest to herself about.  I think if she had been able to give Jonah any indication that she couldn't live without him--even if she hedged on marriage right now due to timing, not being ready or even never wanting to get married again--he would have accepted that answer.

But she couldn't because she genuinely doesn't know.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

So I 100% get Amy's perspective but I don't think she thought Jonah's proposal was coming from a "bad place."

And I also don't think Jonah was rushing or even cruel.  He was also right.  They've been together for two years.  They're living together.  And even though it's not like he's leaving a career or family behind, he was planning to start over because of his commitment for her.

Amy never even considered him, the person she's living with, when she made the decision about taking the job.  That's a red flag about her commitment which she wasn't really honest to herself about.  I think if she had been able to give Jonah any indication that she couldn't live without him--even if she hedged on marriage right now due to timing, not being ready or even never wanting to get married again--he would have accepted that answer.

IMO that repeated DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME ANSWER RIGHT NOW YES OR NO , attitude was extremely unfair & off putting. You can't do that to someone, she already had so much to deal with.

• Love 4

This was actually kind of sad, which is the last thing I expect from this show. The goodbye montage for Amy was very well done and the way Amy and Jonah just sort of nodded to each other at the end was touching.

I always thought the whole Amy and Jonah thing as a mistake, and much like with other shows, once they got together the show never really knew what to do with them. It's too bad - The Office had that whole Jim and Pam thing so every sitcom thinks it needs its own Jim and Pam. They don't.

For me this show was always much more than Jonah/Amy, so I don't think they need to add another love interest for Jonah.  

Agreed. The best parts of the show are the interactions between the employees and the customers. Not every show needs romance.

• Love 10

I wasn't a fan of Jonah and Amy because I never saw the romantic chemistry.  But I don't think putting them together was a mistake.  They were actually better together because the will they/won't they BS was over. 

The mistake was making Amy the manager because the show didn't know how to write her as "one of the gang" and "competent manager."  Glenn only really works as a manager because he's such a doofus and doesn't always realize some of the things Cloud 9 asks of its employees is ridiculous.  Amy's too smart for that. 

• Love 15
On 11/6/2020 at 12:10 AM, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Well, I did not really enjoy that. I've never been an Amy/Jonah shipper if only because I binged the whole show in March, so I haven't really had "years" with them, but also because it always felt like Amy kinda hated him. Tonight's episode did not help that. I know they had to break them up so Ben Feldman can remain employed and lead the show, but that fight was rough and ridiculous. Maybe it would have worked better if it had aired back in March right after the first part, but everything Jonah said was absolutely correct and Amy having cold feet about him possibly asking her to marry him WHEN THEY ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA TOGETHER just made me mad.

They live together and are raising Parker together.  What would change if they got married other than certain benefits (she should really want Jonah to have health insurance) and inheritance issues?  And making a commitment to someone whom she says she loves?

I feel really bad for Parker losing both his "fathers". When Amy's not available, it will be Emma or strangers.  I don't even understand how Amy is able to move so far away from Adam.  And didn't Amy say that Emma had a new boyfriend just last episode? She must be thrilled to be leaving.

So now Jonah needs a new place to live? Will he need to move back in with Garrett?

Glenn's income is going to shoot way up again.  They'll probably never mention it, though. (Or the fact that he left the job because he was working crazy hours.)

On 11/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, Irlandesa said:

Nowadays, people have really long engagements.  She didn't have to marry him right away.  I do wonder if Jonah was hoping for a child with Amy, who may be done with all that.  That would be a very good reason to break up, but, instead, she loves him, trusts him to co-parent Parker, but doesn't want to commit to him?

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think Amy even considered the kids and their proximity to Adam when she decided to take the job. Did she? It was like "shiny, new, mo' money opportunity... I'm taking it!" I don't fault her for her career aspirations, but there are also a lot of holes in the decision. 

I don't understand why she couldn't have gotten another job somewhere in the city, if not the general geographical area, and we just never see her again. It could've even been outside of the Cloud 9 hierarchy - which might've been better in the long run, unless the show still plans on mentioning her from time-to-time? 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Harvey said:

Other than that, Garrett's goodbye message to Amy was so sweet ❤️ I liked how he behaved in this episode, it is tiring after a while when someone is aloof all the time.

I really liked Garrett in this episode. His goodbye was sweet and I liked the interactions between him and Jonah, especially at the end when he was checking if Jonah was okay.

Sandra cracked me up when she blew up at Amy over her breakup with Jonah. Her “I hate 2020!” is a definite mood.

• Love 19

I feel really bad for Parker losing both his "fathers". When Amy's not available, it will be Emma or strangers.  I don't even understand how Amy is able to move so far away from Adam. 

I don't know if they have ever specified custody but assuming Amy has sole/full custody she can move the children anywhere she likes. Adam and the children had sort of disappeared from the show anyway. Clearly the writers don't give them much thought - which is fine by me.

There's no way Bo would have been able to put on such a professional looking fireworks display with a bunch of fireworks he found at the dump.

• Love 2

That entire episode just made Amy look so bad.  It makes no sense that she'd be opposed to marrying Jonah since they were living together and she was having him act as a parent to her toddler.  I get someone not wanting a a serious, committed relationship after they'd just gotten divorced (and had been married young) but then they wouldn't have done any of the aforementioned if that were the case.  I get that the writers were in a bind since they'd built up the Jonah/Amy relationship over the past few years and then America blindsided them with her departure announcement but they should have been able to figure out some other reason for breaking them up (someone up thread mentioned them disagreeing on having more kids and I think that would have worked so much better).  To have Amy act like it was crazy that Jonah was thinking of marriage after they'd been living and raising a child together and were supposed to be moving across country together (for her career) just makes her seem like a selfish a-hole.  Ugh.

The only part of the episode that really worked was Glenn and Amy saying goodbye.  That was very sweet and the emotions in that scene actually felt sincere and earned.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I assume they will bring in a new cast member to be Jonah’s new love interest.

They should bring back Kelly!  I absolutely adored her.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Utpe said:

They should bring back Kelly!  I absolutely adored her.

I was thinking about her too.  She was funny and had more chemistry with Jonah.  But I'm not sure how they'd make it believable given the circumstances around their breakup.

• Love 3

I'm surprised how touched I was by a lot of this.  The goodbye between Glenn and Amy where they couldn't hug was hard to watch.  I also liked Dina's final moments with Amy.

I thought the break up was handled pretty well.  It did feel strange over the past couple of years that Amy and Jonah never really had an understanding about where they were headed.  Amy's marriage coasted for years, so it doesn't seem strange to me that she would let a relationship keep going past the point at which she thought there should be more.  And I can see Jonah interpreting her acceptance of the status quo as a commitment to a future, especially with the prospect of moving together.  I didn't see either of them as a villain.  The final toast in the parking lot was a decent moment.

Garrett was really good this episode.  And at one point he gave a magnificent, literal side eye to Jonah over his mask that I need as a .gif.

The bit with Sandra and the customer touching all the carts was funny and probably too true.  And Mateo dueting with himself was fantastic.  His video highlighted everything that is both deep and shallow about the character at the same time.

• Love 6

I had no idea that AF was leaving Superstore. I thought they were all actly all supersad that Amy was leaving but in the back of my head, I was wondering how she fails in California and comes back Cloud9 with her tail between her legs.

Regarding Amy and Jonah's breakup, I see both sides.

Amy isn't ready for marriage, at this time or maybe ever considering her first marriage but I can also see how incredibly hurt Jonah was that she is still unsure about them. They have been together for years, work/live together, were best friends, and are raising a family together with her kids. How much more committed do they need to be before that she could be certain. If Amy told him that I don't want to get married, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, it would have changed the dynamic of their conversation.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, MadyGirl1987 said:

Sandra cracked me up when she blew up at Amy over her breakup with Jonah. Her “I hate 2020!” is a definite mood.

That was the best part of the episode for me.

I never really cared for Amy and never thought her and Jonah had chemistry so bye-bye.

Actually I don't really care for any of the characters except maybe Dina because she has stayed true to her character.

So the whole deportation thing with Mateo is dropped?

The funniest part about this show has always been the "people of Cloud Nine" in the background so lets have more of that.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

"That'll do, pig" and Mateo's reaction made me laugh way too hard.

I've read way too many stories about people living together and one not willing to marry making the other question if they should stay together that Amy and Jonah was realistic to me (and I have some personal experience with an almost similar situation). But their relationship always felt like it was done because it seemed like the writers felt like they needed one rather than that these characters should really be together. So I don't mind them ending it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think so.  Isn't that why Mateo was in what is essentially a closet?

I don't know they don't even talk about it anymore.

3 hours ago, Nellise said:

"That'll do, pig" and Mateo's reaction made me laugh way too hard.

I forgot about that. That was funny.

I think Mateo's status is still in legal limbo.  He's technically being paid by the optometry clinic at the store because the store can't hire him due to his status.  Amy traded the clinic a store employee to do Mateo's job while Mateo acts as assistant manager.  I guess the closet is the office he came up with for himself.  That's what the conversation with Glenn was about - thanks for keeping this arrangement going.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/6/2020 at 11:46 AM, Harvey said:

IMO that repeated DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME ANSWER RIGHT NOW YES OR NO , attitude was extremely unfair & off putting. You can't do that to someone, she already had so much to deal with.

I watched this tonight and agreed in the moment. He could have approached that better or phrased it as him needing her to commit to him - even informally - before he uprooted his life. (Which was the undertone but it came off as a jerk ultimatum.) But the last part of this quote is kind of how I feel Amy approached the relationship with Jonah and him tagging along to California...as something that she needed to “deal with,” as a stressor. He deserves more than that and I’m glad he/they ended it. 

I also can’t stand Amy’s screechy, handwavy, self-centered indecisiveness. 

• Love 5
On 11/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, MisterGlass said:

I think Mateo's status is still in legal limbo.  He's technically being paid by the optometry clinic at the store because the store can't hire him due to his status.  Amy traded the clinic a store employee to do Mateo's job while Mateo acts as assistant manager.  I guess the closet is the office he came up with for himself.  That's what the conversation with Glenn was about - thanks for keeping this arrangement going.

I loved how Glenn was all "I really have no idea what the arrangement was", because I think that was the thought of 90% of the viewers. 

Because of AF's seemingly late announcement she was leaving, and then the whole Covid mess, I'm willing to give the writers a lot of breaks with some of the plot holes regarding Amy's departure.  I agree - there are gaping holes regarding Adam and the kids.  But there's never been much of an emphasis on Adam or the kids, so it's not like they're ignoring major characters.  Anyways, given the circumstances, I think they did a decent job with splitting Amy and Jonah up.  I think it was all plausible, and in keeping with the characters.  So, in the end, I'm ok with how it all played out.  And, it's a sitcom.  My expectations aren't horribly high for character/plot continuity. 

Garrett is usually the highlight for me, and he didn't disappoint in this episode. 

I'll miss America.  I really like her as an actress, and I liked this role for her.  I hope they keep Jonah single for at least the rest of the season.  And I really wish they'd bring back the vet as Dina's love interest, and also return her birds!  We need a little of that in 2020!

And was I the only one who thought something was going to go horribly wrong with the fireworks?  That was more of a disconnect with character (remember, this is Bo) than anything going on with Amy or Jonah.

• Love 8
On 11/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, Irlandesa said:

I wasn't a fan of Jonah and Amy because I never saw the romantic chemistry.  But I don't think putting them together was a mistake.  They were actually better together because the will they/won't they BS was over. 

The mistake was making Amy the manager because the show didn't know how to write her as "one of the gang" and "competent manager."  Glenn only really works as a manager because he's such a doofus and doesn't always realize some of the things Cloud 9 asks of its employees is ridiculous.  Amy's too smart for that. 

Agreed. They had a fun vibe when they were co-workers and he obviously liked her and she was kinda on the fence, but it's one of those situations where it feels like one half of the couple is talking themselves into the relationship based on how much the other person likes them and NOT because their own feelings are that strong. Add in Amy's pregnancy by her ex-husband and her need for someone in that father role for the new baby and the relationship grew by circumstance.

And Amy becoming the manager was the very worst thing for the show. So much of the early humor was Amy hating her job but being a lifer and competent but unmotivated. There wasn't a lot of humor to be mined from Amy having lots of conference calls and dealing with corporate all the time. Glenn dealing with corporate was much more amusing, like the "hot store" episode where Glenn is sweating his ass off and weakly arguing with the Cloud 9 rep who insists that the temperature is just fine. 

• Love 7
On 11/6/2020 at 2:37 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

They live together and are raising Parker together.  What would change if they got married other than certain benefits (she should really want Jonah to have health insurance) and inheritance issues?  And making a commitment to someone whom she says she loves?

I feel really bad for Parker losing both his "fathers". When Amy's not available, it will be Emma or strangers.  I don't even understand how Amy is able to move so far away from Adam.  And didn't Amy say that Emma had a new boyfriend just last episode? She must be thrilled to be leaving.

So now Jonah needs a new place to live? Will he need to move back in with Garrett?

Glenn's income is going to shoot way up again.  They'll probably never mention it, though. (Or the fact that he left the job because he was working crazy hours.)

Nowadays, people have really long engagements.  She didn't have to marry him right away.  I do wonder if Jonah was hoping for a child with Amy, who may be done with all that.  That would be a very good reason to break up, but, instead, she loves him, trusts him to co-parent Parker, but doesn't want to commit to him?

Even though we never saw Jonah raising Parker, we still know what that connection feels like because Jonah is such a good guy. I don't like how they didn't bring this up more. Jonah is losing a family not just Amy. And WORD, no mention of how Adam plays in her move. 

• Love 6

All things considered, with America leaving and COVID messing things up and making them change storylines, this went alright. The goodbyes from everyone were sweet, and I got some laughs this week, and the ending was suitably bittersweet saying goodbye to the shows defacto leading lady. 

Of course, this all seemed super rushed, and it does feel really weird that Parker and Adam didn't really seem like a factor in all of this. Jonah and Amy never really clicked as a couple for me, but it was sad seeing them break up like this after so many years. So often it felt like, while Jonah loved Amy, she never really felt as strongly about him, and kind of just fell into a relationship with him because he was a good guy and she wanted to be with someone. Even in this episode, she just kept saying how Jonah was a great guy, not like she loved him or wanted to be with him. Jonah probably should have held off on the ultimatum style Do You Or Not thing with them getting married, and if Amy isn't ready for being married of course she should feel like she has to marry Jonah, but at the same time its not totally outrageous for Jonah to be looking at marriage as the next step. They have been together for at least a few years, live together with her kid, and are moving to another state together, it seems like getting married is a pretty logical next step. Its not even just that Amy was freaked out by the idea of getting married (maybe because her first marriage ended poorly) because of commitment issues or something, she seemed just horrified by even thinking about marrying Jonah, and like the idea of them getting married was completely ridiculous. Then acted like she never even wanted him to move to California with her, and, again, that him wanting to propose was just nuts, even as they prepare to move away together. This was a conversation that they clearly needed to have, especially if Amy is so gun shy about getting married while Jonah was ready and was thinking it was very much their next step, but they didn't and it all blew up. 

That all being said, they seemed to leave their relationship a bit open ended, and their break up was more sad than angry, so I can see them asking America come back for the series finale and her and Jonah getting back together and going back to California together, and I would be alright with that. 

California Jonah really would be a lot

• Love 4

She's just not that into you, dude. Wow, what a way to rip out someone's heart, Ames.

The episode brought home to me the disparity in their relationship. Not just that he loved her more, but that she was the dominant in all of her relationships: at work, with the kids, with the ex-husband, and with Jonah who was going nowhere fast since he lost his MBA slot. He must've seemed like another Adam -- nice but not on a path to do better. I don't understand why Jonah would stay at Cloud 9, especially that branch, when Amy leaves since she'll still be involved with the store. Every day would be like running into your ex when you haven't showered and are wearing sweatpants with holes.

I want Bo to come around occasionally along with Dina's vet and Jerry. I'm tired of Justine and Carol.

• Love 3

I'm surprised the writers had the actual guts to rip the Band-Aid off. Thought the break-up fight was well acted by both America and Ben. Amy/Jonah's whole dynamic has always been Jonah being all in and Amy being ambivalent and emotionally withholding, so it makes sense that the stress of a big move would implode them. Still, I'm disillusioned overall because the whole relationship felt very cruel to Jonah in that he always ripped his heart out for her and never got anything back. It's disheartening to realize he'll probably float around single until some sort of series finale reunion scenario. He's always deserved much better than Amy. Being obsessively in love with someone is only endearing when it's healthy and reciprocated - now it's just pathetic that Jonah has wasted years of his life begging for affection from someone who could never be bothered to care even when they LIVED TOGETHER FOR YEARS.

• Love 4
On 11/6/2020 at 12:42 AM, DanaK said:

Did anyone else’s DVR think this was a different episode that was a repeat and not record? I guess I’m going to have to catch this online in the next couple of days

Uh, me.  ::raises hand::   But I just came to this realization now, three weeks later and after watching 2 other episodes.  You know, I *thought* Amy's departure was kind of abrupt...I thought maybe I had fallen asleep for a hot second and missed the breakup everyone kept talking about!  Nope.  Missed an entire episode.  I'll have to catch it On Demand.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1