Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: The Splash Heard Round the OC

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post current info on housewives in this episode thread.  Social media and other media reports go in either the episode thread or the individual character's thread.  

• Start Topic

Shannon’s got a new house, boyfriend, body, and revamped food line to celebrate and is ready to show it all off at her housewarming party. Emily is hopeful that she can finally make peace with Shannon. Kelly and Gina question Elizabeth’s romantic relationship. Meanwhile, Gina confronts Braunwyn and Shannon about the comments they made about her new home.

Original air date 2020.10.28

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

OMG - I had no idea you treated addiction in the middle of the ear - Dr. Moonbeam at work.

I learned something new and invaluable today.

I am going to file it away in my medical file - along with someone selling essential oils telling me that essential oils can get rid of bone spurs. Shared that one with my surgeon, but he still I actually needed surgery.

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I must have miss this but why doesn’t Gina get any maintenance or child support?

I’m not sure but I think it’s because her ex lost his job when she files domestic violence charges on him.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

and of course it was Tamra that put the idea of him wanting a 3some into Gina's head lol a 3 some was never even brought up at all but she took it there and planted that idea .... Good God 

and im sorry Emily I have plenty of friends who are sexually adventurous and at no point do I think they are trying to involve me in it because they text me .. unless they use the actual words do you want a 3some they DONT want to have a 3some with you .. I am really hating Emily so far this season she is just ugh 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

I can't believe this entire episode is about some stupid shit that maybe was said by Shannon about Gina's home and more of Braunwinns drinking/not drinking. Who gives a phuck? 

I wonder how many people will die from boredom just watching this sorry excuse for entertainment. Thanks Bravo. You suck.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 22
24 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG - I had no idea you treated addiction in the middle of the ear - Dr. Moonbeam at work.

I learned something new and invaluable today.

I am going to file it away in my medical file - along with someone selling essential oils telling me that essential oils can get rid of bone spurs. Shared that one with my surgeon, but he still actually decided I needed surgery.

I’m not sure but I think it’s because her ex lost his job when she files domestic violence charges on him.

the Ego to think that they MUST want her .. has she looked in the fucking mirror? she looks a fucking hot mess but since they have 3somes they must naturally want one with her...Gina..... Girl sit your bad hair bad skin wide spread ass down... Brawn never even came near you but she and her husband wants a 3some ugh I cant I just cant ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18

Emily is to blame for telling Gina that Shannon said "sad and depressing," when she really just said "sad."  (I hope I'm remembering that correctly!)  This is what happens when a person hears something through the grapevine.  It always gets twisted.  

How effed up is it that Shannon knew that Braunwyn was struggling, but yet invites her to a tequila party?  Did she not warn her when inviting her?  A true friend would've told her and then let her know it would be okay if she chose to skip the party, but I guess it's a Bravo thing and she had to be there.  Shannon could've had a virgin cocktail ready for her to maybe help ease the stress of being there.  Of course trying to stay sober while everyone around you is drinking would be an extremely difficult situation.   The HWs show isn't what she needed at that time.  

• Love 21

I don’t remember Shannon and Emily ending last season with a conflict.  I thought they were alright.  Shannon needing to have a deep discussion with her boyfriend before seeing Emily seems like a plot contrivance.  They weren’t best friends, and Shannon seemed to have a puss on when Emily and Gina made up at the reunion, but I didn’t think Shannon vs Emily was a thing.  I thought Shannon left last season pretty much only having drama with Kelly.  Ir’s probably a fool’s errand to try to make sense of this.  

Elizabeth walks like a linebacker in heels.  I kind of like the idea that Elizabeth and Jimmy aren’t having sex as a product of thoughtful choice.  I find it more interesting than Braunwyn’s sobriety, which strikes me as the height of navel-gazing.  It’s not getting sober that I object to, obviously, but Braunwyn’s play-by-play of her every thought and feeling?  Hmm, I could watch Intervention on Hulu if I needed to see that.  

Kelly with the sex puns...that’s not getting old at all.  🙄  She puts Jolie through a lot.  I suppose now that Vicki isn’t on the show, there will be no discussion of the bullying Jolie faces online and at school.  

Braunwyn makes fun of the size of Gina’s house when she is driving a minivan?  Lol.  

Braunwyn is kind of full of shit when it comes to whether I believe her or Shannon about the house, because last episode Braunwyn couldn’t even be sure whether Shannon said the house was “depressing” or “sad,” but this week she is completely sure of everything Shannon said.  She can miss me.  

I have never come across someone as insecure as Braunwyn in my life.  She wants Sean to make it look like she’s drinking, but she has to be “really honest”??  It’s one or the other, sweetheart.  I am not an AA fan—I don’t believe in their philosophy, and I don’t think it’s the best way to get sober—but they do tell you to focus on yourself, which is something with which I agree.  Braunwyn does not have to justify to any person on earth why she is not drinking.  If they ask and she doesn’t want to have a whole sob story (which, Braunwyan lives for a good sob story), she can say she is cleansing, which is not a lie.  She is a nervous wreck and completely immature.

I don’t think a person who is getting sober needs to get off of reality TV—I don’t care.  I think Braunwyn specifically should get off of reality TV, because she is making an asshole of herself on TV in trying to get sober.  It is so embarrassing how stunted she is.  There is an idea in pop culture that alcoholics stop advancing emotionally at the age they start drinking.  So, judging from her behavior, I would guess Braunwyn picked up the bottle sometime around 11.  

I don’t know if I believe Shannon that she never said anything about the size of Gina’s house.  I don’t really care, but Shannon used to be a truth cannon until last season’s reunion when got caught in a lie about something—I think it was liposuction—and she was sitting there with her mouth hanging open like a trout.  Now that Shannon lied about one thing, I think she will lie about anything.

I don’t believe Shannon that putting down someone’s house is not in her vocabulary.  Shannon has a very specific way of putting people down.  She does it with a wry face on, she purses her lips, she mumbles something passive-aggressive and snarky, and then she takes a sip of her vodka and pellegrino and looks away.  The word “sad” is completely in Shannon’s vocabulary.  She said the state of her marriage and her friendships at various times were sad.  

I wonder why we’re spending quite so much time on the state of Gina’s house though.  I thought Gina was bigger than worrying about minor digs.  Wasn’t her tag line last season that she’ll fix her Orange County mistakes in a New York minute or something equally as dumb?  Let it go, Gina, or get dragged.  Those doc martens look like hell.  She doesn’t need to have money to go to a high-end thrift store and get a pair of heels for $16.99.  

Speaking of looking like hell, Emily and Shane don’t make an attractive couple to me.  Emily’s see-through shirt with the black bra was horrendous.  I can’t believe she walked out of the house like that.  Braunwyn matching her earrings to her sunglasses whilst screaming about her sobriety (which is a huge secret) was straight out of the early nineties.  Earlier in the episode when Kelly met with her interior designer, she was wearing some kind of orange smock top that does not look good on a full-busted woman.  Kelly and Shannon turned out well at Shannon’s house party though.  Elizabeth looked partially like a Dubai tourist who thinks they need to cover up their entire bodies mixed with someone on a safari in Zimbabwe.  

Emily is completely right that people are going to make judgments about Braunwyn and Sean based on what they put out there about their lifestyle, and that had nothing to do with her drinking.  This is an UO, but I’m not 100% sure it is a mistake for Gina to move her kids in with the new boyfriend if they’re both sharing custody of their kids (aka their kids aren’t living three to a room 24/7) because I don’t know how good their relationship is or whether they’re in love enough to get married.  I am just about 100% sure that the lascivious displays and over sharing about sex Braunwyn did with Tamra last season was bad and hurtful to their families.  Tamra’s daughter hasn’t spoken to her in years because she acts this way.  Braunwyn had her own share of problems when she was growing up.  Is Braunwyn that starved for attention that she thought it would be a good idea to put these things on TV?  And she doesn’t need the money...right?  

Emily is also completely right that “owning it” doesn’t absolve Braunwyn of responsibility for talking about Gina.  Braunwyn got away with that shit exactly once last season when she went hip hop dancing with Shannon and Tamra and came clean about her lies and was crying.  This is her second season.  Braunwyn needs to come up with a better way to spin her story, even if it’s just as simple as calming the fuck down when she talks to Gina, speaking without passion, and not really caring so much about Gina’s reaction.  People who care that much about what other people think put out of vibe—it’s almost like a pheromone—and people like Gina who really don’t give a damn can pick up on it an make that person’s life hell.  If Braunwyn were a preteen, I’d feel sorry for her.  As a fully grown woman, I feel only disgust. 

I could have lived without Sean mansplaining to Shannon about why Braunwyn was right and Shannon was wrong.  It’s not about the fact that Sean is a man per se, it’s the fact that he doesn’t have an orange, so he just looks very thirsty getting into the fray.  Eddie Judge was very good at being supportive of his wife while staying out of the drama.  Hell, even Shane walks the line better than Sean.  I wish Braunwyn and Sean were off the show.  They suck the life out of everything.  

Last week I posted that Gina’s takedown of Braunwyn would be great, not good, but I underestimated just how good it would be.  I didn’t expect cursing, crying and running simultaneously!  The only thing that possibly could have made it better would have been if Braunwyn went full Tamra and screamed, “you will never see my face again!” as she ran, hahaha.  

That was a pretty solid episode.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Matt was there.  I want to meet Matt and his girlfriend “in person” way more than I probably should.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
31 minutes ago, Steph J said:

"Don't you dare accuse me of something that I did"

... Freudian slip, Shannon?

Did she really say that!? 
If so, classic Freudian slip! Textbook!

Why do all these people throw money away renting?  I thought Shannon bought her house, not rent.  Excluding Bethenny Frankel’s luck and timing with her alcohol business have any other housewives parlayed their housewives notoriety into a successful product? Perhaps Shannon would be better off getting a financial advisor for the million plus from the divorce settlement.  I wonder how long she will get the $30,000 per month.

• Love 4

I tried to find where Shannon said "sad" to Gina's living situation, but it's not in the scenes I rewatched.  I'm positive she said it, but maybe I'm losing it and just think I heard it!   Unfortunately, Braunwyn chimed in about it by saying "Sounds awful.  Cute, but awful."  That was after hearing about the bunk beds in 2 rooms.  Oh, Braunwyn, just when I was rooting for you, and I go dig up some footage of you saying something awful.  What an elitist thing to say.  

• Love 4

I don’t think Emily’s children are any better with their pets. In a previous season we saw one of them kick their dog. Tonight it was little kittens on the kitchen table and one being held back by its tail. I’m glad that’s all I saw because that stuff really upsets me or makes me angry. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

and of course it was Tamra that put the idea of him wanting a 3some into Gina's head lol a 3 some was never even brought up at all but she took it there and planted that idea .... Good God 

and im sorry Emily I have plenty of friends who are sexually adventurous and at no point do I think they are trying to involve me in it because they text me .. unless they use the actual words do you want a 3some they DONT want to have a 3some with you .. I am really hating Emily so far this season she is just ugh 

I'm sick of her constantly complaining about Shannon.  It's like shes looking to start stuff.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t know if I believe Shannon that she never said anything about the size of Gina’s house.  I don’t really care, but Shannon used to be a truth cannon until last season’s reunion when got caught in a lie about something—I think it was liposuction—and she was sitting there with her mouth hanging open like a trout.  Now that Shannon lied about one thing, I think she will lie about anything.

I feel like it's always the people who proclaim, "I don't lie!" that I immediately suspect of lying.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

I don't want to talk about Braunwyn because she is a downer, but how about BIG DICK DADDY?  I just hope this guy isn't anything like Aviva's dad, George 🤢 from RHoNY.  He was so disgusting.  Kelli never met a stranger it seems.  Big Dick Daddy didn't seem to mind the introduction, I do believe he was beaming.

IIRC, Shannon did use the word "sad" pertaining to Gina, but I got the feeling it was more because she was combining these families in short order, and not because the house was small?  That's how I remember it anyway, and maybe why Shannon doesn't remember it?  Emily and Kelli were funny mimicking how Shannon would act in  her denial...they were spot on too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I don't remember a scene where Shannon said Gina's house was sad. If it had happened on tape, Bravo would have shown it. What I do believe is that Brawny was trying to drive a wedge between Shannon and Gina, because she doesn't like Gina. I totally believe Shannon, and as Shannon said Gina is the only one who actually owns - Brauny, Shannon and Kelly are all renting. It is also obvious that Brauny was lying about Sean hearing it too, because when she is talking to Sean later she said "In my heart of hearts I know she said it" or something along those lines. If Shannon said it and Sean heard it, Brauny would say "You heard it too". Unfortunately Brauny is as big of a piece of shit sober as she is drunk. 

I hope we don't have a whole season of Brauny talking about how she is there for her children now, as she leaves the 4 youngest for the nanny to get to bed, because Brauny thinks she has done enough by apparently just walking them upstairs. I guess she has a day time nanny and a night time nanny since she still has two? But then I guess that is necessary when day time facials are a priority, and the kids are too young to put themselves to bed. 

As another poster noted, I saw red when Emily's kid was pulling the kitten's tail. I really hope the camera person pointed out that you do not treat animals that way, when the parents seem to be oblivious. Just like they were with the dog being kicked. Those people should not own animals. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 23

Braunwyn told Emily that Shannon said Gina’s small house was sad or depressing, and added “one or the other” - but imo what Shannon was commenting about was more the situation than the house, and she wasn’t dissing Gina. If Shannon hadn’t been drinking so much (as usual), she might have recalled it, made the correction, and not lost her shit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, MinorL said:

All I came away from this episode with was: those weren't lemons on the leggings. They were yellow flowers. 

HA! They were the cluster of NINE lemons from her new product label.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Did Brauny really think that Shannon was going to have a liquor free house warming party because she was going? Seriously? Last week Brauny cried because Sean had a drink after she told him to. This week she thinks a party being filmed by Bravo is going to be dry because of Brauny? She really should not have signed up for this season if she is that fragile, and has that little of a grasp on the fact that the rest of the OC does not revolve around her. 

• Love 20

Ugh Braunwyn is so annoying. Annoying drama queen. Her and her annoying 5 million kids are taking up too much screen time. We get it you are sober stop with your annoying judgement.

Shannon’s dad must have money.

Why am I liking Gina this season. She’s cracking me up. Glad she went in on Braunwyn.

Sean is creepy and why is he even getting involved. Also Braunwyn is so rich but she drives some lame ass van lol. Why is she renting a house too? Weird situation.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m hating Braunwyn more! 😯

• Love 5
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I can't believe this entire episode is about some stupid shit that maybe was said by Shannon about Gina's home and more of Braunwinns drinking/not drinking. Who gives a phuck? 

This is the OC's version of BH's, "Why would the camera's be filming without Kelsey there.", where the WHOLE season centered around that statement that Camille claimed Kyle said, but Kyle vehemently denied saying it.  I hope I'm wrong and we don't have to hear this argument between Shannon and Braunwyn ALL SEASON LONG. 

And Braunwyn,  if you're seriously trying to stay sober, this show isn't the place to do it.  Seriously!

Edited by swankie
Spell check changed Braunwyn to Brandon. Lol!
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t think Emily’s children are any better with their pets. In a previous season we saw one of them kick their dog. Tonight it was little kittens on the kitchen table and one being held back by its tail. I’m glad that’s all I saw because that stuff really upsets me or makes me angry. 

Me too. I caught that kitty tail pull. 

Possible chaotic household, adults caught up in their own issues, kids not being watched closely enough, thus not being taught right on this. Empathy must be exhibited by adults and taught. Often starts with animals and pets. 

Troubling. 

• Love 16

I’m going to say it:

Brawnwyn is full of shit. I don’t buy that she’s an addict and I believe it’s all for a storyline.

I don’t think that Sean was implying threesome but I do understand why Gina felt uncomfortable getting that text. It was creepy with the wink and too familiar, given that they don’t have that type of friendship.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the Ego to think that they MUST want her .. has she looked in the fucking mirror? she looks a fucking hot mess but since they have 3somes they must naturally want one with her...Gina..... Girl sit your bad hair bad skin wide spread ass down... Brawn never even came near you but she and her husband wants a 3some ugh I cant I just cant ....

Wow, that’s...strong.

From my perspective, it’s Tamrat who planted the seed but Gina is clearly uncomfortable, regardless of the true intent of that text. Speaking for myself, if I received a text like that from a colleague/work friend’s husband- someone I am not friends with- I would be very creeped out too. Would I automatically think, “threesome”? No, probably not, but I’d find the wink after getting B to the sex apt and the entire text completely inappropriate and creepy. And, you better believe I’d talk about it too.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Wow, that’s...strong.

From my perspective, it’s Tamrat who planted the seed but Gina is clearly uncomfortable, regardless of the true intent of that text. Speaking for myself, if I received a text like that from a colleague/work friend’s husband- someone I am not friends with- I would be very creeped out too. Would I automatically think, “threesome”? No, probably not, but I’d find the wink after getting B to the sex apt and the entire text completely inappropriate and creepy. And, you better believe I’d talk about it too.

It might be strong but it’s true.. nowhere in that text does it imply that he wanted a 3some ... he got her a Uber because she was having trouble getting one after a night of drinking and he texted to make sure she got home ok.. I guess he should have just said fuck you and left her standing on a corner somewhere in the middle of the night... He’s being shit on because he had manners? At no point before that or even after did he re-reach out to her so this plan of his to get her into bed line these ladies are going with falls apart... I mean she has zero other text from him other then the one checking to make sure she got home ...not one.. where is the let’s fuck text? Yes it would have been creepy and inappropriate if he had continued to reach out to her after that initial text but he didn’t... It’s just stupid at this point that it automatically went there like obviously he must have wanted sex from her because he dare text her a winky emoji? I mean I must subconsciously want to have sex with ALL the people I text then because I add winks and smiles ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

It sounds like Brauny had some bad drinking episodes between seasons. She mentioned something in front of her kids and they liked the nanny better. Which by the way, if you’re going to film a scene promoting your sober family time, maybe give the nanny a night off. 
if there’s any truth to her being an alcoholic, then this is the wrong show to be on.  It would be much more admirable for her to have stepped down to get treatment, again, if it’s indeed a real problem.

Another rental home. Why aren’t they buying? 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It might be strong but it’s true.. nowhere in that text does it imply that he wanted a 3some ... he got her a Uber because she was having trouble getting one after a night of drinking and he texted to make sure she got home ok.. next time I guess he should have just said fuck you and left her standing on a corner somewhere in the middle of the night... He’s being shit on because he had manners? At no point before that or even after did he rereach out to her so this plan of his to get her into bed bull crap falls apart... I mean she has zero other text from him other then the one checking to make sure she got home one.. where is the let’s fuck text? It’s just stupid at this point that it automatically went there like obviously he must have wanted sex from her because he dare text her a winky emoji? I mean I must subconsciously want to have sex with ALL the people I text then because I had winks and smiles .. it’s beyond stupid 

Your energy about this is way intense and you seemed to miss my point. My perspective, as a straight woman, if I received a text like this from another woman’s husband, a straight man, I would find it inappropriate and completely uncomfortable.

5 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

It sounds like Brauny had some bad drinking episodes between seasons. She mentioned something in front of her kids and they liked the nanny better. Which by the way, if you’re going to film a scene promoting your sober family time, maybe give the nanny a night off. 
if there’s any truth to her being an alcoholic, then this is the wrong show to be on.  It would be much more admirable for her to have stepped down to get treatment, again, if it’s indeed a real problem.

Another rental home. Why aren’t they buying? 

Because it’s all smoke and mirrors. Everything this woman does is performative and I have found her to be disingenuous from Day 1.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Your energy about this is way intense and you seemed to miss my point. My perspective, as a straight woman, if I received a text like this from another woman’s husband, a straight man, I would find it inappropriate and completely uncomfortable.

My energy? I’m just responding to what is being said.. there was no follow up text after are you home ok.. again I would agree it was creepy if he continued to reach out after that one text but he didn’t... so him making sure she got home ok was creepy? In the south that would just be considered manners 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My energy? I’m just responding to what is being said.. there was no follow up text after are you home ok.. again I would agree it was creepy if he continued to reach out after that one text but he didn’t... so him making sure she got home ok was creepy? In the south that would just be considered manners 

You don’t think the comment about getting B to the sex apt first followed by the wink was weird and inappropriate? A simple, “Hi, it’s Sean, great hanging out with you today. Just checking to see if you made it home ok” would have sufficed.

• Like 1
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

You don’t think the comment about getting B to the sex apt first followed by the wink was weird and inappropriate? A simple, “Hi, it’s Sean, great hanging out with you today. Just checking to see if you made it home ok” would have sufficed.

Getting her to the sex apartment? Was that added into a text that wasn’t shown? He stated he put his wife to bed... not he took her to their sex apartment  ... she was probably drunk and a mess (like they have shown her to be when she drinks)and Gina probably knew that.. again where was the follow up text to her if he was trying to get her into bed? There isn’t one because other then making sure she got home ok he didn’t want any other contact... where is the proof he wanted sex? Again reaching out after a night of drinking to make sure she got home is not asking for sex... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Getting her to the sex apartment? Was that added into a text that wasn’t shown? He stated he put his wife to bed... not he took her to their sex apartment  ... she was drunk and a mess and Gina probably knew that.. again where was the follow up text to her if he was trying to get her into bed? There isn’t one because other then making sure she got home ok he didn’t want any other contact... where is the proof he wanted sex? Again reaching out after a night of drinking to make sure she got home is not asking for sex... 

“Brawnwyn’s asleep but I got her to the condo first ;)”

we can agree to disagree, we clearly have different perspectives.

• Love 6

Braunwyn definitely strikes me as the type who had so many kids to fill some kind of emptiness within herself—not because she loves being a mom. She seems very disconnected from her kids, even the young ones. She was definitely wallowing at the time this was filmed. Hopefully now that she’s further along in her so sobriety, she can be more present. 

Gina was on WWHL and actually looked good. She should definitely stick to the “no extensions” look. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, ChitChat said:

How effed up is it that Shannon knew that Braunwyn was struggling, but yet invites her to a tequila party?  Did she not warn her when inviting her?  A true friend would've told her and then let her know it would be okay if she chose to skip the party, but I guess it's a Bravo thing and she had to be there.  Shannon could've had a virgin cocktail ready for her to maybe help ease the stress of being there.  Of course trying to stay sober while everyone around you is drinking would be an extremely difficult situation.   The HWs show isn't what she needed at that time.  

It wasn’t a tequila tasting party though-it was a “housewarming” party. I think if Braunwyn decides to film while sober, she has to know that temptation will be everywhere. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:25 PM, Emmeline said:

Why do all these people throw money away renting?  I thought Shannon bought her house, not rent.  Excluding Bethenny Frankel’s luck and timing with her alcohol business have any other housewives parlayed their housewives notoriety into a successful product? Perhaps Shannon would be better off getting a financial advisor for the million plus from the divorce settlement.  I wonder how long she will get the $30,000 per month.

This! And why do they move SO frequently?? I think this is Shannon’s like 5th home in the time she’s been a Housewife. I realize the divorce would have necessitated one move—but not this many! Sounds exhausting.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:39 PM, ChitChat said:

I tried to find where Shannon said "sad" to Gina's living situation, but it's not in the scenes I rewatched.  I'm positive she said it, but maybe I'm losing it and just think I heard it!   Unfortunately, Braunwyn chimed in about it by saying "Sounds awful.  Cute, but awful."  That was after hearing about the bunk beds in 2 rooms.  Oh, Braunwyn, just when I was rooting for you, and I go dig up some footage of you saying something awful.  What an elitist thing to say.  

That house would have been a perfect size for Gina  and her 3 kids. 8 people though? Yeah, that does sound awful. There was NO need for her boyfriend and his kids to move in there with them. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

“Brawnwyn’s asleep but I got her to the condo first ;)”

we can agree to disagree, we clearly have different perspectives.

So he got her home before she passed out?? Fine going forward NO ONE check in on Gina after a night of drinking just leave her on the side of the road at night with no way home ... let her fend for herself.. 

show me where he asked for sex.. show me the follow up text where he was trying to sleep with her .. other then that ONE text he had no contact with her before or after.. to automatically jump to well he obviously wanted sex is just a reach to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So he got her home before she passed out?? Fine going forward NO ONE check in on Gina after a night of drinking just leave her on the side of the road at night with no way home ... let her fend for herself.. 

show me where he asked for sex.. show me the follow up text where he was trying to sleep with her .. other then that ONE text he had no contact with her before or after.. to automatically jump to well he obviously wanted sex is just a reach to me 

Like I said, we can agree to disagree. I find your energy to be too overbearing about this and I’m not interested in continuing this discourse.

• Love 18
Just now, DeeplyShallow said:

Like I said, we can agree to disagree. I find your energy to be too overbearing about this and I’m not interested in continuing this discourse.

Again my energy.. because I’m not accusing someone of trying to get someone in bed because he texted once to make sure she got home ok?  Being in the gay community trust me I have had creepy text from people that were trying to sleep with me ... they never just text once there is always follow up ... and had he followed up that text with continuing to text her I would 100% agree with you but he didn’t ... we can agree to disagree .. 

• Love 3

Again my energy.. because I’m not accusing someone of trying to get someone in bed because he texted once to make sure she got home ok?  Being in the gay community trust me I have had creepy text from people that were trying to sleep with me ... they never just text once there is always follow up ... and had he followed up that text with continuing to text her I would 100% agree with you but he didn’t ... we can agree to disagree .. 

Hetro perspective, or maybe just my perspective: he was sussing her out to see if she took his bait, but his bait was *just* subtle enough to have been denied/laughed off.

”your energy”?  you are quite ‘passionate’ in this forum! 😘 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

I have texted a friend of my husbands (I consider him a friend too) to see if he got home okay. I’ve never winked or told him I got my husband to bed. 
I’m not saying Sean wanted to jump in the sack with Gina but the text was a little too familiar and gave her something to gossip about. Brauny had flirted with Tamra and I think that’s who they would have invited into their love nest.  

• Like 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

”your energy”?  you are quite ‘passionate’ in this forum! 😘 

I think we all are when it comes to defending our points of view 😛hehehe at the end of the day this is an edited reality show and we arnt seeing the full picture only what they want us to see... and especially with everything that is going on in the world right now and the stress of just life in general we all tend to get a little passionate about things that normally we wouldn’t  .... so I would like to apologize if I was coming off harsh because that was not my intent at all.. I was trying to defend my point like everyone else does on these boards and in no way did I mean for it to come off in anyway offensive.. my grandmother taught me better then that... 😁

• Love 13