Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Advil PM contains mostly melatonin, which is a natural sleep aid.

Actually, it contains only ibuprofen and diphenhydramine. The latter being an antihistamine that tends to make folks drowsy.

Similar to the effect of watching Sandy on the reunion, which also makes folks drowsy. 😴

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

If Hannah was supposed to declare her meds, she's at fault.  She was done with being a yachtie, so I would not be surprised if production knew this could be her last season and were looking for the reason to fire her for drama's sake.  Otherwise, how do you explain how others who have done worse -- being impaired while working -- were not fired (Kat under Capt. Lee, Travis under Sandy).

That said, I'm amazed at the ignorance of Andy.  He said something to the effect that no one is prescribed THC for anxiety and he could not be more wrong.  I am in Maryland and got my medical card precisely for anxiety. It's one of several medical reasons for the use of THC that Maryland (and other states that have approved Medical MJ) grants.  I used to take Lexapro and having that prior prescription helped me get the card.  There are a TON of other conditions that the use of THC and CBD help which is why there IS such a thing as medical MJ.  I generally use my medical MJ for sleep.  i have a vape pen by my bedside.  Sometimes I use indica, other times I use the CBD dominant pens.  I actually just ordered a straight CBD vape cart and am interested to see how this helps me compared to the ones with THC.

MJ isn't just for getting giggles anymore.  

(That said, the giggles is a wonderful side benefit to the medical card).

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, dsteele said:

Actually, it contains only ibuprofen and diphenhydramine. The latter being an antihistamine that tends to make folks drowsy.

Similar to the effect of watching Sandy on the reunion, which also makes folks drowsy. 😴

Oh wow - I thought it contained melatonin - thanks for letting me know!  And, I agree with you about watching Sandy!!  

6 hours ago, Lassus said:

Have you met the internet?

Yeah there are some serious cray-crays out there, and social media makes these “Bravolebrities” more accessible to them. I totally believe somebody could have made a death threat against her.  

1 hour ago, luvthepros said:

What was the DM that Rob sent to Aesha? I missed that.

He asked if she took any big c*ck lately. 
Such a charmer, he is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, also his popcorn eating!!!  I love Alex!! 

Although he's too nice and drama-free to be on this show.  Can you imagine a season with Alex and Colin as deck crew?  It would probably be a lot of laughs!  

It actually would be a lot more enjoyable to watch than this dreck. The less said about Sandy and her minion the better.

4 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I noticed Malia said NOTHING when they were asked that question.

Hah, it was the ONLY time she had nothing to say.

I thought that Jess came off looking a lot more sane in the reunion than on the show, and Bugsy had way too much to say.

Regarding THC, I think it depends a lot on your body chemistry how it affects a person. It makes my heart race and gives me an instant panic attack - I use Ativan if needed for anxiety, which is a benzo like Valium. Same as whether Adderal or RItalin calms an ADHD person down or acts like speed in others.

Finally, I cannot fathom why Andy kisses Sandy's arse and he basically sucks.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Yeah there are some serious cray-crays out there, and social media makes these “Bravolebrities” more accessible to them. I totally believe somebody could have made a death threat against her.  

He asked if she took any big c*ck lately. 
Such a charmer, he is. 

I never liked Rob.

• Love 5

Malia said she took evidence of Hanna's pen first to production, not to the captain or anyone else who's involved in enforcing maritime law.

They put it on Sandy, but they could certainly have cooked up ways to amp up the drama.

19 hours ago, nytonc said:

So Malaria and/or Sandy, Queens of Maritime Law, said that anything that alters your state of awareness is forbidden. What about all the alcohol this bunch of drunks pour down their gullets when they have a night off?  Even if they’re between charters, there could be an emergency on board. What happens then?  Are Malaria’s superpowers immune to alcohol?  Will she save the boat from incarceration? 

Jess, shut the fuck up. You’re a moron. 

Post of the decade!!

What about the coke Malia was supposedly doing on the nights out?  Or last season when the guys were drunk and not responding to an alarm?

17 hours ago, 65mickey said:

When Captain Lee was on WWHL a few weeks ago Andy asked him about a crew member having prescription meds. on board. He sated that he had no problem with this if it was prescribed by a physician for the crew member. He went on to say that it as would be far worse to withhold meds from someone who needs them and that it wasn't his call as he wasn't a doctor. Now we have Malia and Sandy saying that you cannot work on a boat while taking Valium. Even Bugs said that was not correct but it needs to be logged in.  Why did Andy let Sandy get away with lying about the cabin assignments and also not questioning Malia and Sandy about how Malia came to be in possession of Hannah's Valium and CBD pen? Either Andy is a terrible moderator who can't remember to ask the questions that most viewers want answers for or he is trying real hard to protect Sandy and Malia. Probably both. 

Andy is a cokehead just trying to keep viewers/money/coke flowing.  He's hoping that everyone will forget or hate-watch by next season.  We'll see if he's right.  Sandy and Malia are his favs so he'll protect them as best he can.

9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yes I have and I am sure that she got nasty comments but did anyone threaten to kill her over this? We know that she has a penchant for twisting the truth. 

Most of the Internet "death threats" turn out to be fake.  But it's instant sympathy so it's a widely used tactic from a cold, calculating mind.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, nytonc said:

So Malaria and/or Sandy, Queens of Maritime Law, said that anything that alters your state of awareness is forbidden. What about all the alcohol this bunch of drunks pour down their gullets when they have a night off?  Even if they’re between charters, there could be an emergency on board. What happens then?  Are Malaria’s superpowers immune to alcohol?  Will she save the boat from incarceration? 

So glad someone brought that up.  Sandy is supposed to be sober.  She should know the dangers of alcohol.  What percentage of the crew has worked hungover after a night out? 

Sandy is supposed to be sober.  She should have talked to Hannah personally.

If they bring back Shady Sandy and the Snitch, I won't be watching.  90 Day Fiance is a much better show, and that's a shame.

• Love 12

Jess was the real MVP.  She was calling out Sandy and Malia left and right. "Let me shut up so you can talk to yourself." Sandy didn't have a comeback for that one. We know Bravo won't ask her back because she's not a snake. Rob is gross and a manipulator. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, lizajane said:

Regarding THC, I think it depends a lot on your body chemistry how it affects a person. It makes my heart race and gives me an instant panic attack - I use Ativan if needed for anxiety, which is a benzo like Valium. Same as whether Adderal or RItalin calms an ADHD person down or acts like speed in others.

No question!  For me, I have to be careful about how many hits I take.  I can go from relaxed to anxiety attack b/c I don't like the feeling of being too high.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I never liked Rob.

Same.  He's a humorless dud to me.  He takes a great photo, so I understand how he could model, but on video, I don't see the hot.  I'm sure like men who just want to date a model, there are women that want to date the model who posed with Taylor Swift.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

So glad someone brought that up.  Sandy is supposed to be sober.  She should know the dangers of alcohol.  What percentage of the crew has worked hungover after a night out? 

Sandy is supposed to be sober.  She should have talked to Hannah personally.

If they bring back Shady Sandy and the Snitch, I won't be watching.  90 Day Fiance is a much better show, and that's a shame.

Yeah, and let's not forget Travis's season where she straight up SMELLED booze on him. That was ok though, and not only did he not receive any repercussions for that, she chose him to take over the docking when JWow fell ill. Such a great leader on the boat, and in life! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Same.  He's a humorless dud to me.  He takes a great photo, so I understand how he could model, but on video, I don't see the hot.  I'm sure like men who just want to date a model, there are women that want to date the model who posed with Taylor Swift.

Completely humorless. Flat, dull. And, I don’t understand the modeling thing, he has slightly odd looks. He also talked too much about being a model-very shallow/egocentric. 

Jess came off great at the reunion. She can do way better than douchey Rob. 

• Love 7

I still want to know why Malia thinks it was okay to go through Hannah's things...I don't believe her that it was lying out in plain sight...Hannah is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.  Of course Andy would have never asked Malia that kind of question.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

What about the coke Malia was supposedly doing on the nights out?  Or last season when the guys were drunk and not responding to an alarm?

Andy is a cokehead just trying to keep viewers/money/coke flowing.  He's hoping that everyone will forget or hate-watch by next season.  We'll see if he's right.  Sandy and Malia are his favs so he'll protect them as best he can.

Most of the Internet "death threats" turn out to be fake.  But it's instant sympathy so it's a widely used tactic from a cold, calculating mind.

If someone uses fake death threats for sympathy, that is beyond pathetic.

Now you have me wondering if the whole Pete thing was to shut him up about the Malia and cocaine. Yes, he was a creepy misogynistic and racist arse, but we had a whole season of that on Below Deck with no repercussions.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 10/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, luvthepros said:

I noticed Malia said NOTHING when they were asked that question.

hahaha....you are the first one here that noticed.

Off course Malia was not saying anything because she is a slut.

In the 2 seasons with her in the cast she slept with 3 guys. it seem she can not go dry for a month believe me.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

I agree with this.  I believe that the producers wanted Hannah off the show.  According to Hannah's Instagram account, she's been with her partner for two years.  That means she wasn't up for any "showmance" bullshit.  The producers of this show want Vanderpump Rules at sea and Hannah wasn't playing the game, she had to go.  

• Love 13
6 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I still want to know why Malia thinks it was okay to go through Hannah's things...I don't believe her that it was lying out in plain sight...Hannah is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.  Of course Andy would have never asked Malia that kind of question.

Exactly.  And unless the editing monkeys are at work, it followed her demand to room with Tom, so it seemed spiteful. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Milan said:

In the 2 seasons with her in the cast she slept with 3 guys. it seem she can not go dry for a month believe me.....

Well Tom is the one who cheated. So I guess he’s the “slut”? 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Milan said:

7. If Kiko was not qualified (This is what Sandy is saying), why was he hired in the first place? Yet, Kiko is working as a yacht chef even toady?

To paraphrase Sandy's own words she said only the good chef's throw hissy fits in the galley, Kiko did not behave like that so Sandy deemed him to be a bad chef...how did Kiko get hired...he is cute, nice and probably a good chef in a different kind of situation but more importantly the producers thought he could be a catalyst for a little drama for being out of his depth.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, Milan said:

Who gave permission to Malia to make pictures of Hannah's private belongings? Because there was bad blood between the two people involved, Malia could have also planted the drugs there.

I can't find the pic, but originally, the box clearly showed the prescription with Hannah's name and a pharmacy in Sydney printed out.  This must have been on the other side of the valium pack they showed during the reunion.  Sneaky!

IIRC, the Dr.'s name was blurred out.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Milan said:

Gasp! (Cue pearl clutching)

If she were more transparent about it she could sleep with cast, crew, production...who cares? To me it is not the fucking that is the objectionable component of her behavior.

• Love 8

I think the difference in chefs is Sandy thinks crying = weak, while yelling and being an ass = passionate / perfectionist. A lot of people probably feel that way (even if subconsciously). But Sandy the bitchy micromanaging jackass is definitely one. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Typos annoy me.
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

I think the difference in chefs is Sandy thinks crying = weak, while yelling and being an ass = passionate / perfectionist. A lot of people probably feel that way (even if subconsciously). But Sandy the bitchy micromanaging jackass is definitely one. 

Tom was a whiny petulant child more than yelling and acting like an ass. 

• Love 5

In two seasons Malia slept with, at most, TWO people.

Adam has said that their “intimacy”, as he phrased it, consisted of French kissing.

I don’t recall if she and Wes actually closed the deal but two men in two seasons? That sounds like a sexually healthy woman, not a “slut”

Seriously, are we in high school here? A slut?

Of all her reprehensible behavior I can’t believe that in 2020 we’re slut shaming Malia for French kissing Adam before the season started, pursuing a relationship with Wes (maybe having sex with him, I just don’t recall if we know that), and years later, having sex with Tom, her established boyfriend.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

In two seasons Malia slept with, at most, TWO people.

Adam has said that their “intimacy”, as he phrased it, consisted of French kissing.

I don’t recall if she and Wes actually closed the deal but two men in two seasons? That sounds like a sexually healthy woman, not a “slut”

Seriously, are we in high school here? A slut?

Of all her reprehensible behavior I can’t believe that in 2020 we’re slut shaming Malia for French kissing Adam before the season started, pursuing a relationship with Wes (maybe having sex with him, I just don’t recall if we know that), and years later, having sex with Tom, her established boyfriend.

If I had to have a real relationship with every guy I kissed...not enough time in one lifetime, lol.  Malia's behavior should be a red flag for any crew member in future seasons of BDM, she has shown herself untrustworthy and that has nothing to do with her smooching a couple guys on the same boat.  Not a team player at all.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Tom was a whiny petulant child more than yelling and acting like an ass. 

He's definitely a whiny toddler too, but I was thinking about snapping at Aesha and throwing the baking pan. I'm sure there are more, but those immediately come to mind. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

He's definitely a whiny toddler too, but I was thinking about snapping at Aesha and throwing the baking pan. I'm sure there are more, but those immediately come to mind. 

He literally stomped his foot and was near tears in front of Sandy over burnt toast. My point is not that he was never angry and an ass it’s just that it was not his only way of acting out so Sandy was not making a distinction between Kiko being “weak” and Tom being “authoritative” in her hypocritical stance about how chefs should act. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

Making out with a couple of guys - no big deal.

Making out with one guy while in a relationship with another - ew.

Making out with a guy to get a promotion - disgusting, and makes it harder for other women who want to be deck crew or captain to be taken seriously. Malia is gross.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

Making out with a couple of guys - no big deal.

Making out with one guy while in a relationship with another - ew.

Making out with a guy to get a promotion - disgusting, and makes it harder for other women who want to be deck crew or captain to be taken seriously. Malia is gross.

She and Adam were in a relationship and she first kissed Wes before she even knew that Sandy had asked him to do a fake “promotion” that didn’t come with any different responsibilities or pay.