Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Far from Home

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Llywela said:

Hair extensions exist today, never mind in a thousand year's time. Also, everyone's hair grows at a different rate.

Not to mention on Voyager after Seven's implants were removed, the Doctor made sure to stimulate her hair follicles, and grew her hair pretty long in a matter of minutes? Hours? I'm not sure 😄

• Love 2

Is the actress who plays Tilly pregnant? She looks like she's gained an awful lot of weight; her face has also gotten "plumper".

Loved the episode, but wondered why the doc didn't pay more attention to Detmer; she was clearly not acting normally - unless she was distracted by the more seriously injured patients. There should clearly be a followup exam at a less stressful time. That should be standard.

1 hour ago, Tyro49 said:

Is the actress who plays Tilly pregnant? She looks like she's gained an awful lot of weight; her face has also gotten "plumper".

Filming was done over a year ago, so even in the unlikely case that's true, it would probably be generally known and resolved by now. 

I think it's more likely the difference in how she wore her hair though. I'm not sure it flatters her, although in The Ready Room aftershow she was enthusiastic about it. 

She's also older than I think a lot of us probably assume. 35 per her bio. She plays Tilly as such a puppy, but I can certainly think of other reasons she might, like most of us, be a little doughier a few years into this gig. 

• Useful 1

The actor playing Zareh was so familiar to me and my husband, and it was driving us crazy where we knew him from. Finally checked IMDB--he was Patricia Arquette's husband on Medium, one of my all-time favorite shows. On that show he was so laid-back and nice (and of course younger), so seeing him as a bad guy it was hard to recognize him.

• Like 1