Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S07.E01: The Good Shepherd

Recommended Posts

Quote

Austen and Madison's bond is stronger than ever; Kathryn reveals a bit of gossip to Craig; with a new girlfriend and a therapist in tow, Shep's new and improved attitude leaves him determined to keep his nose out of his everyone's business.

Original air date 2020.10.29

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kathryn looks like hell and she will forever be the victim.  I have never liked her or Thomas.  They both deserve each other, but those sweet little kids deserve far better parents.

  • Love 22

Share this post


Link to post

Cam, I don’t think you’re an asshole for not wanting to hang out with Clown Face Fraggle Hair aka CFFH aka Kathryn.  I don’t want to hang out with her either. I don’t want to watch her squeeze into a yet another pair of Naugahyde pants 4 sizes too small for her. I don’t want to watch Danni shove her head up CFFH’s ass, then pull it out only to reinsert it. I can’t do another season of Kathryn cast as the poor, misunderstood ingenue. She’s not misunderstood. She’s an asshole. She and Thomas are two chucklefucks who beat as one. I can’t even enjoyably hate watch this show. I just hate it.

  • Love 21
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Shep and Craig looked good. Shep can be an immature asshole of course, but I want to believe deep down he’s a decent guy. I’m not sure why? Ha. Austen has never interested me in the slightest. Danni brings nothing to the show. Shep’s girlfriend seems fine, but I couldn’t figure out what she was wearing at the party. It looked odd.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

I thought Shep and Craig looked good. Shep can be an immature asshole of course, but I want to believe deep down he’s a decent guy. I’m not sure why? Ha. Austen has never interested me in the slightest. Danni brings nothing to the show. Shep’s girlfriend seems fine, but I couldn’t figure out what she was wearing at the party. It looked odd.

Craig looks SUPER hot imo..  Shep’s eyes were so puffy I almost didn’t recognize him.

Go away Danni.

@LibertarianSlut I second everything you said!

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well,all the people I liked before (Chelsea, Naomie & Cam) are gone.  I feel like this is the “Shep Redemption Tour” & that the whole season will be about trying to convince us he isn’t the douche we figured he was.Step 1 settle down with one woman;Step 2 start seeing a therapist Step 3 start talking nicely about everyone.  It’s too late for me to believe anything positive but go ahead show, see what you can do. Meanwhile, Katherine can get her jollies by starting rumors about Cam’s marriage when she’s not around to defend it. I don’t likeMadison much but I do like that she doesn’t take any shit from these overgrown preppies, including Shep, and especially Austen.

Edited by Caseysgirl · Reason: Spelling
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

Help! I missed the last half of last season while traveling and now I have no idea what the hell is the back story on Shep, Madison, Austen and a venereal disease? What the hell?

On topic: Shep’s face embodies a Finnish word viinapöhö, it means a face puffy from alcohol.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well,all the people I liked before (Chelsea, Naomie & Cam) are gone.  I feel like this is the “Shep Redemption Tour” & that the whole season will be about trying to convince us he isn’t the douche we figured he was.Step 1 settle down with one woman;Step 2 start seeing a therapist Step 3 start talking nicely about everyone.  It’s too late for me to believe anything positive but go ahead show, see what you can do. Meanwhile, Katherine can get her jollies by starting rumors about Cam’s marriage when she’s not around to defend it. I don’t likeMadison much but I do like that she doesn’t take any shit from these overgrown preppies, including Shep, and especially Austen.

Is there definitive word on why they're not on?  They declined or Bravo declined?

Yeah the nicer Shep story line is going to be one of the main themes of the season, it looks like.  Just a couple of years ago, they tried to feature him in a spinoff which was a ripoff of the Bachelor.  So he went from playboy to what, a nicer more compassionate Shep because of a good woman?

This is mainly a response to all the negative response he's gotten from forums and social media.

As for the Cam being in an unhappy marriage bit, if they try to play it up all season, that means they're out of ideas, scraping the bottom.  They canceled whatever they had and rebooted it for this?

 

Seems like Thomas is itching to become a regular again or else why bother make an appearance, even if it's a cameo?  And Bravo had Ashley on doing a watch with thing a week ago.  So she must want to be on good terms with Bravo too.

But if Bravo burns Cam by putting her business on the air, they're burning bridges.  Or maybe Cam has made it clear never again and so Bravo is being nasty.  It's one thing if Kathryn wants to go there but they don't have to air it.  Instead they make it a thing by having Craig go around and keeping it going.

So are they going to keep showing clips of her and having the characters talk about her throughout the season?

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

I like Madison.  She seems to have her shit together and knows how to handle herself.  I also think Shep is intimidated by her (and also attracted to her at the same time). Actually all 3 of the man-babies seem to be intimidated by her because she can hold her own. Although  I do not understand  what she sees in Austen. Does he even work?  I couldn’t be with someone who just does ‘nothing’.

I was shocked to see Thomas.  No words.

So did Cam and Naomi start filming until the rumor was brought up?   It’s surprising because Cam would clearly win against Kathryn,  Kathryn just isn’t very bright.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, KLJ said:

I like Madison.  She seems to have her shit together and knows how to handle herself.  I also think Shep is intimidated by her (and also attracted to her at the same time). Actually all 3 of the man-babies seem to be intimidated by her because she can hold her own. Although  I do not understand  what she sees in Austen. Does he even work?  I couldn’t be with someone who just does ‘nothing’.

I was shocked to see Thomas.  No words.

So did Cam and Naomi start filming until the rumor was brought up?   It’s surprising because Cam would clearly win against Kathryn,  Kathryn just isn’t very bright.

I think Cam tried to say she quit months before, but others have made it clear, she quit when Kathryn decided to go there with Jason.  Cam’s not perfect, but Kathryn is trash.  Cam’s friend was spot on in her assessment of Kathryn. Craig is usually Kathryn’s biggest defender and he actually showed some class in his handling of this one.  

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure that Cam is going to engender various Malia/LVP comparisons, but I can't really figure out why I have to watch more and more Jersey Shore/RHOC people on this show.  Leva was immediately annoying and without Cam and Chelsea the show seems to have lost a requisite amount of charm in favor of angry people who yell all the time.  

Leva seems like a I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I DO WHAT I WANT personality.  Oh really?  How... refreshing.  Madison was referred to above happily and proudly as a mean girl, which is great if you're mean, I suppose.  I guess people like jerks more and more these days.  (Not that Austin is really worth an amount of decency, but her poor kid with this show, oy.)  The show is already a decent enough hate-watch replete with douchebags like Thomas, Shep, and Whitney, and now just more?  (Also, why am I still watching someone who pled guilty to sexual assault?)

I don't want to be overly negative.  I've loved every day in Charleston I've spent, and this is why even through the privileged eye-rolling antics I've kind of enjoyed seeing the show through a warped local downtown eye.  But this is looking less like a fun hate-watch and more like a trial (In fairness, having lived through [so far] the nightmare of COVID, watching reality TV people do so seems a bit more than I'd be able to bear - we'll see.)

Lastly, while I do squint and see fits and starts of an African-American female in the previews, the fact that the only ones at Shep's party were performers was not lost on me, and was a great reminder that in a cast crying out for diversity, the best they could manage for a full-timer was a Persian carpet-bagger by way of Canada and South America.  Because I'm sure finding a few actual black people from town would have been too Herculean a task.

Lastly, the lack of video of the reported obsession of Peaches the pom with Chauncey the pug was incredibly disappointing.  And Peaches was a little TOO LVP, Patricia.  Stay in your lane.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I was shocked to see Thomas! After all that went down, I just could not believe what I was seeing. Still, it was great TV to see him & Kathryn again. Cute kids. 
 

Kathryn seems desperate. She actually went there, and brought up the Cameran/Jason rumor on camera?? I don’t know, it’s definitely kind of nice to see Cameran knocked off of her high horse-she acts SO perfect and superior to everyone. Still, that was a bold move for Kathryn to burn bridges that hardcore.  Even more shocking is Bravo running with it! 

Craig continues to be..different. 

Shep and his manufactured serious relationship, whatever. 

Danni is fine but SO non-descript. 

Madison is a mean girl/conniving. Fun to watch on TV, would never hang out with her in real life. Poor Austen, always pushed to the side, lol. He should have stayed with Victoria. 

If Jason DID have an affair (hard to picture somehow), maybe Cameran drove him to it by literally GUSHING over Metul and calling him the finest man she had ever seen.

Wish there was more Whitney. 


Don’t miss overly-serious, lecturing Naomie or “huntin’ & fishin’” Chelsea at all. I do miss Chelsea’s dad, and her dog! 😄
 

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Leva seems like a I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I DO WHAT I WANT personality.  Oh really?  How... refreshing.  Madison was referred to above happily and proudly as a mean girl, which is great if you're mean, I suppose.  I guess people like jerks more and more these days.  (Not that Austin is really worth an amount of decency, but her poor kid with this show, oy.)  The show is already a decent enough hate-watch replete with douchebags like Thomas, Shep, and Whitney, and now just more?  (Also, why am I still watching someone who pled guilty to sexual assault?)

I agree that Leva seems annoying, and Madison just comes off as mean and cold to me. Reality TV is making asshole people the norm which is scary. I know they always need show villains but she is ~really~ off-putting.
 

 

 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

This show was an absolute bore. All they seem to have going for them is hanging out and drinking.  Why does Patricia want anything to do with this fiasco?  Maybe to give Whitney a date for parties. Kathryn looks terrible. She seems to think the more makeup she shovels on and her horrible fashion will distract from her weight. Not working. She needs to accept the body that he has now and stop trying to look like whatever it is she is trying to look like. 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Shep and his girlfriend bonded over shark sex.  I'm not really feeling this girlfriend thing, it seems a little forced.  It's always bothered me that people wouldn't just let Shep be single if he wanted.  Not everybody is marriage material and is doing innocent people a favor.  I'm hoping he's just not succumbing to that kind of pressure.  Or it could be a storyline too.  Color me skeptical.  The dumb and dumber theme was stupid, but you have to consider the source. 

I dislike Kathryn as much as ever, and I hate the way she dresses.  Most of the time I don't like her hair, her clothes, her accessories, her make-up, nothing.  I don't understand this femme fatale effect she has on people.  She has a deadpan personality unless she is mimicking someone else.  She can be quite animated then.  Weird.  I like her kids though, they are really cute and endearing. 

 

Until last season, when his personality definitely started turning dark, the bolded is why I wouldn't quit Shep.  He was totally a washed up party dude, but he never seemed to try to be anything he wasn't.  He didn't pretend like he wanted more than one night stands.  The girlfriend is much plainer than I expected.  I guess I'm used to the Madison/Kathryn Southern glam-bot women we've been transitioning to.

Kathryn, on the other hand, I've never liked.  Even when they were giving her a redemption season, I wasn't buying it.  She's what she's always been - superficial, immature, petty.  But even I have sympathy for her in those pleather leggings.  Nope.  Someone needs to do a fashion intervention.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Sage47 said:


Don’t miss overly-serious, lecturing Naomie or “huntin’ & fishin’” Chelsea at all. I do miss Chelsea’s dad, and her dog! 😄
 

OMG thank you, I am so glad she is gone.  

I don't know about this show anymore, but I guess I just watch for Craig?

  • Love 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:
3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Don’t miss overly-serious, lecturing Naomie or “huntin’ & fishin’” Chelsea at all. I do miss Chelsea’s dad, and her dog! 😄
 

OMG thank you, I am so glad she is gone. 

I don't miss Naomi, but I admit - especially what we've been given instead - I don't understand the trouble with Chelsea.  She seemed normal, hard-working, friendly.  I mean, I don't hunt or fish either, but she was kind of a welcome change from everyone else.  Did people just consider her boring?  She was charismatic at least.  I mean, I've only had one episode of Leva, so whatever, but Madison and whomever that other secondary blonde is have been scowling and scolding around the show for it seems like forever.  

Different strokes, obviously, but I'd be legitimately curious for why Chelsea is considered a welcome departure.

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I don't miss Naomi, but I admit - especially what we've been given instead - I don't understand the trouble with Chelsea.  She seemed normal, hard-working, friendly.  I mean, I don't hunt or fish either, but she was kind of a welcome change from everyone else.  Did people just consider her boring?  She was charismatic at least.  I mean, I've only had one episode of Leva, so whatever, but Madison and whomever that other secondary blonde is have been scowling and scolding around the show for it seems like forever.  

I liked Chelsea, but I couldn't remember her name at all last night when I was thinking about who left the show, which I guess means that she's too boring for Bravo?  I wouldn't have minded her return, however, she didn't hesitate calling the boys on their shit.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I think Cam tried to say she quit months before, but others have made it clear, she quit when Kathryn decided to go there with Jason.  Cam’s not perfect, but Kathryn is trash.  Cam’s friend was spot on in her assessment of Kathryn. Craig is usually Kathryn’s biggest defender and he actually showed some class in his handling of this one.  

Granted I tend to root for Kathryn over Cam. There's just something about those wounded, genuinely screwed up cast members vs the my life is practically perfect in every way, that works for me. But I will say that Leva's explanation of why Kathryn would make up rumors didn't hold a lot of water for me. She hasn't had major beef with Cam in a while and so them showing flashbacks to 4 years ago? Not a reason to make up rumors and I don't think Kathryn would go that far out on a ledge.

Now Kathryn hearing about the affair rumor from someone she considered a reliable source and sharing it on camera because she's never been a big fan of Cam? That I'd believe. And Craig's over-acted response made it clear to me that he had heard the rumors too. Also and furthermore...I think the scene with Craig and Leva was probably filmed sometime after the spilling-the-beans scene - in an effort at damage-control. Probably when Cam quit the show. I think a lot of the scenes we saw last night were added after Cam quit. All the discussions between Shep and others about whether Cam would come to his party? How she stepped back because of the tone last year but she needs to get out? All seemed very staged to me to cover for why Cam wasn't there. 

 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lassus said:

I don't miss Naomi, but I admit - especially what we've been given instead - I don't understand the trouble with Chelsea.  She seemed normal, hard-working, friendly.  I mean, I don't hunt or fish either, but she was kind of a welcome change from everyone else.  Did people just consider her boring?  She was charismatic at least.  I mean, I've only had one episode of Leva, so whatever, but Madison and whomever that other secondary blonde is have been scowling and scolding around the show for it seems like forever.  

Different strokes, obviously, but I'd be legitimately curious for why Chelsea is considered a welcome departure.

Honestly, I didn’t dislike Chelsea and would be happy enough if she were still on. She just did come off boring because I could tell how much she was holding back. She never let us see much and was very measured/camera ready. Aloof emotionally (and I think Austen mentioned that about dating her too). She just bugged me sometimes but overall is totally fine and much better than dour, old-lady at 23 Naomie. 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmmm.  I recorded this.  Not sure I will watch it.  I’ve about given up on RHoOC this year too.  By now I watch for fashions and scenery.  There’s  enough drama in the real world. 🥴

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I must have missed most of last season because I was so confused by who some of these people were and I hadn’t seen a lot of the flashbacks.

Anyway, I enjoyed this ep. 

I’ve never seen Madison before but I already kind of hate her lol. I have always inexplicably liked Austen though.

I also still inexplicably mostly like Craig. I also still find the Craig/Kathryn relationship sweet even though I’ve lost most of the affection I used to have for Kathryn. Craig knowing all about getting your nails done and how much that delighted Kathryn was really cute.

Do we have any idea if there really were rumors that Jason had an affair or if Kathryn was the one that actually started it? I feel like it could go either way. I lean more towards it being something that was going around and Kathryn just stoked it since I’m with @Pop Tart in thinking Craig’s response made it seem like he might have already heard it.

Shep’s girlfriend seemed way too average and normal for this show.

My jaw dropped when they showed Thomas. That’s just nasty. His and Kathryn’s kids are so adorable though and I hope we see more of them. Madison’s son was cute doing his hair, too.

The Pringle guy at the party was not hot enough for all the women to be eyeing him. He looked unwashed lol.

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Cam’s not perfect, but Kathryn is trash.

I used to tolerate Kathryn, because I thought Thomas was a dick and she was too young and way in over her head.

Now I just can't stand her.  I deleted this from my DVR the minute that walking turd Thomas showed up.  

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

TRav the molester is back on our screens? BRAVO you have sunk to an all time low. How desperate and disgusting can you be? 

True or not I was lmao at Kathryn's description of Cam. Miss Lili Pulitzer oh I'm just a sweet southern girl is an ASSHOLE! I don't care for Kathryn but she always brings it in her confessionals. 

Shep finally settled down with a boring, plain jane girl after all these years of talking so big about being able to get any hot woman he wants. How much is she being paid to be his girlfriend this season? I don't see any chemistry between them at all. Shep is on his redemption nice guy tour this season and I'm not here for his BS.

It's not looking good right out of the gate. This shark has already jumped. Whitney you get a big fat zero.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

  Btw, was Austen's robe, chenille?  I think he was wearing some old woman's robe.

 

Yes - that robe that Austen was wearing is a woman's chenille robe.  If anyone here remembers (or watches reruns of) "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher - she wore many of those style of chenille robes on the show.  

I'm thinking Austen may have found it in a resale/consignment/vintage shop and thought it would be a "kitschy" moment on the show.  Another fail for Austen, who's road seems to be paved with failures.  He's just soooo sadly pathetic and super unambitious.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I used to tolerate Kathryn, because I thought Thomas was a dick and she was too young and way in over her head.

Now I just can't stand her.  I deleted this from my DVR the minute that walking turd Thomas showed up.  

I have admittedly never liked her, but it drives me nuts how people either excuse her because she’s “young” or because Thomas is such an asshole.  They’re both assholes and their kids are going to need years of therapy.  
 

I could see Cameron hanging around and dealing with bullshit if she didn’t have a child, but I think she likely doesn’t want her daughter digging all this up on film years down the road...Kathryn and Thomas have never given two fucks about how their behavior will affect their kids.

  • Love 22

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yes - that robe that Austen was wearing is a woman's chenille robe.  If anyone here remembers (or watches reruns of) "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher - she wore many of those style of chenille robes on the show.

I had one I loved/purchased for its look!  I spent a week with my daughter-in-law (when I had one) at her family's cabin and we went "to town" for lunch.  It's a college town, so there were lots of darling shops.  It was almost 20yrs ago.  That robe was cute, but SO HEAVY (for Arizona).  It was a Moon and Stars.  The company is Canyon Group (Georgia) and they're still creating selling those robes.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sage47 said:

If Jason DID have an affair (hard to picture somehow), maybe Cameran drove him to it by literally GUSHING over Metul and calling him the finest man she had ever seen.

Or Cam's "affair" with Southern Charm finally got on his nerves personally and professionally.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Lassus said:

Madison was referred to above happily and proudly as a mean girl, which is great if you're mean, I suppose. 

I was the only one who referred to Madison as a mean girl in a positive way up thread (others have since echoed that sentiment), but I said I was kind of glad that Madison was kind of a mean girl.  I’m not sure how happy and proud that makes me.  I mean, I’m not on the cusp of taking to the streets to demonstrate my joy about Madison, but whatever works.  

My thing is that I am not personally a fan of the saccharine sweet girl (who doesn’t always wind up being that nice) in media.  And I’m not alone.  I recently read an article about the difference between the supermodels of the nineties and the “supermodels” of today.  The article lamented about the now-lost attitude that was present in the supermodels of the nineties, how the nineties supermodels did that George Michael video together and the egos were alive and well, as opposed to the “supermodels” of today who get on social media and gush about how grateful and humbled they are that this or that designer chose to book them.  

The former, to me, is cool, the latter is lame.  In general, girls with attititude appeal to me.  Even as a kid, I would even root for Veronica over Betty in the Archie comics.  Madison and pre-lobotomy Kathryn—they’re like the Brenda and Kelly of Beverly Hills 90210.  The girls who think they have to band together and take the righteous path and yell at men for not settling down and minding other people’s business with a veneer of superiority (always cloaked in great manners) bore me.  They are like the BH 90210 Andreas.  

I think there’s a big difference between a woman who won’t take shit from a man (or anyone) like Madison versus a woman who feels the need to lecture every man that isn’t up to their standards, like Cameran and Naomie.  There is a difference between “attitiude” and “anger bubbling just beneath the surface covered by a facade.”  Chelsea and Danni belong in their own categories, I suppose, and that’s boring and weak, respectively.  If Danni is on the north side of her thirties and she can’t defend against a woman who said (completely untruthfully, if you believe Danni) that she caught a case of the clap, I have no time for her.  

7 hours ago, Lassus said:

 in a cast crying out for diversity, the best they could manage for a full-timer was a Persian carpet-bagger by way of Canada and South America. 

This is...certainly an interesting sentiment.  I would be interested to see how it would be perceived if someone said it on the show.  I think the girl is distasteful for defending Jason in a way that totally made me believe he is cheating.  I have no issue with whether she is a “Persian carpet-bagger.”  It’s her actions and words, not her heritage, that cause me to come to conclusions about her.  To each his own.  

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I had one I loved/purchased for it's look!  I spent a week with my daughter-in-law (when I had one) at her family's cabin and we went "to town" for lunch.  It's a college town, so there were lots of darling shops.  It was almost 20yrs ago.  That robe was cute, but SO HEAVY (for Arizona).  It was a Moon and Stars.  The company is Canyon Group (Georgia) and they're still creating selling those robes.

I just googled this, and apparently, Brad Pitt wore the same robe in "Fight Club".....I guess that Austen now thinks he's a doppelganger for Brad Pitt??  NOT.......  

image.png.72f6a9512cdaebe0fb239a49c702391f.png

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know how I feel about this show anymore.  I've always liked Cam and am sorry she is not on the show, plus, I really miss her narrations!!  I also like Chelsea - I thought she was a refreshingly honest personality.

Kathryn continues to suck - both personality-wise and fashion-wise.  I read where since all this started, she lost her "job" at Gwynn's (sp-?), but I don't think it did her any good - she still doesn't know how to dress for her body type.  She so often looks like a corner hooker with the too tight clothing, overdone makeup and cheap hair extensions.  If she would just tone it down a bit and dressed differently, she would be very pretty.  

And, it seems like she is the one bringing up very old and supposedly healed issues with Cameryn by throwing that rumor out there.  I know many don't like Cameryn, but it seems like almost all of the other cast members hold her in very high regard, so I think that Kathryn is creating drama for drama's sake and it will probably backfire on her (as I'm sure we'll see).  

Seeing Thomas made me want to throw up, and knowing that she is still hooking up with him is just too depressing.  I feel badly for those kids.  They are going to grow up in such toxic spaces on both parents' sides.  

Plus the fact that she is drinking again, and being open about it - I pray for those little ones!!  

The rest.... just blah!  We'll see how it goes!  Except, I still love Michael (and, I'm convinced that he and Patricia are MUCH more than butler and employer, LOL!!) and all the dogs were the best thing on last night's episode!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

some time ago cam drop the show because of kathryn starting the rumor and naomi and chelsea dropped out to show support.  Naomi even called kathryn out for starting the rumor...  the woman he supposedly had the affair with said she never new him or met him.  supposedly kathryn started to rumor so that kathryn would have story line and to take the heat off her for the monkey emoji.  also because she didn't like cam.

god, i know too much!!!!

as far as cam talking about kathryn, she never said anything that wasn't true and nothing i  would be ashamed to say.  

i love cam and chelsea.  i liked naomi but always thought she went after craig to be on the show. she reach out to him in a text when he went home to nurse his wounds.  i also agree with her re craig.  he was such a liar.

I like madison.  she's not going to take anything off these boys.

i miss whitney!!!  

p.s.  don't stone me but i don't think the little boy is cute at all

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I was the only one who referred to Madison as a mean girl in a positive way up thread (others have since echoed that sentiment), but I said I was kind of glad that Madison was kind of a mean girl.  I’m not sure how happy and proud that makes me.  I mean, I’m not on the cusp of taking to the streets to demonstrate my joy about Madison, but whatever works.  

My thing is that I am not personally a fan of the saccharine sweet girl (who doesn’t always wind up being that nice) in media.  And I’m not alone.  I recently read an article about the difference between the supermodels of the nineties and the “supermodels” of today.  The article lamented about the now-lost attitude that was present in the supermodels of the nineties, how the nineties supermodels did that George Michael video together and the egos were alive and well, as opposed to the “supermodels” of today who get on social media and gush about how grateful and humbled they are that this or that designer chose to book them.  

The former, to me, is cool, the latter is lame.  In general, girls with attititude appeal to me.  Even as a kid, I would even root for Veronica over Betty in the Archie comics.  Madison and pre-lobotomy Kathryn—they’re like the Brenda and Kelly of Beverly Hills 90210.  The girls who think they have to band together and take the righteous path and yell at men for not settling down and minding other people’s business with a veneer of superiority (always cloaked in great manners) bore me.  They are like the BH 90210 Andreas.  

I think there’s a big difference between a woman who won’t take shit from a man (or anyone) like Madison versus a woman who feels the need to lecture every man that isn’t up to their standards, like Cameran and Naomie.  There is a difference between “attitiude” and “anger bubbling just beneath the surface covered by a facade.”  Chelsea and Danni belong in their own categories, I suppose, and that’s boring and weak, respectively.  If Danni is on the north side of her thirties and she can’t defend against a woman who said (completely untruthfully, if you believe Danni) that she caught a case of the clap, I have no time for her.  

This is...certainly an interesting sentiment.  I would be interested to see how it would be perceived if someone said it on the show.  I think the girl is distasteful for defending Jason in a way that totally made me believe he is cheating.  I have no issue with whether she is a “Persian carpet-bagger.”  It’s her actions and words, not her heritage, that cause me to come to conclusions about her.  To each his own.  

This is such an interesting, refreshing perspective. I completely agree with this. I’m tired of the fake niceness, we see enough of it on social media, and it’s refreshing to see someone who isn’t afraid to be authentic and a little sassy. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

How the hell old is Taylor, Shep’s girlfriend?  Who lies about their profession over the age of 20 either?  

I figured she's a devotee of George Costanza, as she said her occupation was marine biologist.  Alas, there was no golf ball pulled from a whale. 

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yes - that robe that Austen was wearing is a woman's chenille robe.

 

3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I had one I loved/purchased for it's look!

For the record, I LOVE chenille, and am ummmm...a little older 🙂 but not on Austen.  I guess I liked it better than seeing him in his underwear adjusting himself.  YIKES!

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

I figured she's a devotee of George Costanza, as she said her occupation was marine biologist.  Alas, there was no golf ball pulled from a whale. 

“The sea was angry that day...” 

But yes I assumed she was probably aware of who he is—and his “reputation”—and was just having some fun with him/yanking his chain. I thought it was funny. 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post

I watched the first 15 to 20 minutes of S7E1 before getting distracted and wandering away.  Kathryn looked....um, different?   And she is still a dick.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

I think this show has lost me, there is nothing fun or interesting anymore. It's fighting, accusations, more fighting, useless parties with more rumors, and it's really boring. 

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

some time ago cam drop the show because of kathryn starting the rumor and naomi and chelsea dropped out to show support.  Naomi even called kathryn out for starting the rumor...  the woman he supposedly had the affair with said she never new him or met him.  supposedly kathryn started to rumor so that kathryn would have story line and to take the heat off her for the monkey emoji.  also because she didn't like cam.

 

Thanks for this info, and it's pretty much as I suspected.  I was wondering where the rumor came from and came to my own conclusion that Kathryn started it herself, to secure her place on the show.  Low rent, Kathryn is low rent.

 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:25 AM, mytmo said:

Did Kathryn's daughter do her makeup for the party?

I think she carries a trowel and spackling in her make-up bag.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size