Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don’t like Shawn or Braunwyn but she seems to blaming him a lot. At the end of the day unless he was forcing her to drink it’s on her pretty much. I wouldn’t mind tho if they just left. Aren’t they separated right now tho?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t like Shawn or Braunwyn but she seems to blaming him a lot. At the end of the day unless he was forcing her to drink it’s on her pretty much. I wouldn’t mind tho if they just left. Aren’t they separated right now tho?

Yes, that was my first reaction as well. Ultimately she chose to drink. 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, nexxie said:

After this episode aired, B was on wwhl with someone I hadn’t heard of, Glennon Doyle. She has been sober for a long time and told B that, as she lost the numbness provided by the alcohol, a lot of anger and other feelings will come up about relationships, like the one with her mom. I’m curious to see the real B - she may be very different from the one we’ve seen so far.

Glennon Doyle is an author of self help type books. BTW...Braunwyn's outfit for her dinner out with Shannon was really hideous...it looked like a hooker outfit. These women really have poor taste in clothing and need makeovers. They seem to not know the meaning of age appropriate attire and go for clothes that are too short, too tight and expose too much. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Marley said:

I disagree. It's on him too if he never addressed it. He is her life partner. 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, OdinO. said:

I disagree. It's on him too if he never addressed it. He is her life partner. 

Sean must’ve been getting something out of their dysfunctional dynamic - could be a feeling or a behavior of his own, but he went so far as to bring seven kids into the world without questioning it?!

• Love 4
On 10/25/2020 at 5:16 AM, nexxie said:

A dietary supplement - especially one with lemons - is right in Shannon’s lane. Probably a lot cheaper just to squeeze a lemon in your water - but this might sell to Shannon fans.

(She remembered to use NINE lemons on the label!)

Can someone explain the meaning behind the brand name "Real for Real?" Real what for real what? Also, isn't it a little awkward to have a brand name and then also including, "By Shannon Storms Beador?" Shouldn't it just be one or the other? I don't think Bethenny's products say "Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Can someone explain the meaning behind the brand name "Real for Real?" Real what for real what? Also, isn't it a little awkward to have a brand name and then also including, "By Shannon Storms Beador?" Shouldn't it just be one or the other? I don't think Bethenny's products say "Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel." 

Real snake oil for real(ly) gullible folks?
Real bottles of lemon water for real fools?
Real bullshit for real nitwits?
Just helping the marketing campaign. 😄

• LOL 6

What is with Gina's voice? She's either in 70's movie mafia hitman/"two yoots" mode, or severe, extreme, insufferable vocal fry audience-torture mode.

Elocution, Gina, elocution! Please! For our sanity.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 10/27/2020 at 8:28 AM, nexxie said:

Sean must’ve been getting something out of their dysfunctional dynamic - could be a feeling or a behavior of his own, but he went so far as to bring seven kids into the world without questioning it?!

Their relationship reminds me of the movie 'When a Man Loves a Woman' with Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia.  It's about her struggle with alcohol addiction and how they both came to terms with it.  Although I've never had a family member with this issue, the movie appears to do a really good job with her process of going through detox and rehab.  She goes through a phase of being mad at her husband (kind of like what I'm seeing in Braunwyn), and their journey through the process.  I hope that Braunwyn is well and that her family is okay.  

2 hours ago, Jel said:

What is with Gina's voice? She's either in 70's movie mafia hitman/"two yoots" mode, or severe, extreme, insufferable vocal fry audience-torture mode.

Thanks for making my day with the "two yoots" reference.  One of the best lines ever in a movie!  Judge: "The two what?"   Vinny: You know, the two yoots.  🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 10/25/2020 at 12:41 PM, Anne Thrax said:

When Gina showed the actual text, it was pretty obvious to me that Sean was putting out the bait by mentioning the wife is asleep.  Not buying that it was just a friendly gesture making sure Gina got home all right.  He was looking to score -- no doubt in my mind.

Abso-bloody-lutely 

• Love 2

Speaking of Gina’s condo. Where does everyone live? Orange County is a really big place and when you say you live in OC you really could be taking about anything from super wealthy sort of old money Newport Beach to Santa Anna which is more urban and working class and everything in between and up and down and all around. 
I know Kelly and Elizabeth have both mentioned Newport Beach but I don’t actually know where everyone else lives.

2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Speaking of Gina’s condo. Where does everyone live? Orange County is a really big place and when you say you live in OC you really could be taking about anything from super wealthy sort of old money Newport Beach to Santa Anna which is more urban and working class and everything in between and up and down and all around. 
I know Kelly and Elizabeth have both mentioned Newport Beach but I don’t actually know where everyone else lives.

I’m pretty sure they all live in Newport Beach at the moment, except Gina lives in Irvine, and IIRC, Emily lives in Laguna Niguel.

I wish they would be more specific about where they live too—it’s helpful in allowing me to draw a picture of their lives in my mind.

(edited)
On 10/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, J80134 said:

I like the way the new girl just blatantly said that she's rich because she married money. She didn't mention a prenup but her husband was already wealthy when she met him so I'm guessing there is one in place and the year's long hold up in their divorce is due to her trying to get more than the prenup allotted. Since she's saying her and the boyfriend don't have sex because she is still legally married, I'm going to have to guess they're trying to push something around how she has always been faithful and hubby cheated on her and knocked up another woman.  All those homes and jets that Kelly was mentioning will likely stay with the husband. She's worked out a deal to stay in the beach house, at least for now, but I don't think she has access to lots of cash. Those white Hilfiger sweats she had on can be purchased at Ross dress for less for $12.99. not that if you're rich you can't buy cheap stuff, but she was clearly going for the head to toe label look that gives others the impression she's wearing something expensive.

I thought it was refreshing! I feel the same when they say they were Housewives fans. So many cast members throughout the years act like they're so above the show and the other women. 

On 10/23/2020 at 12:15 PM, nexxie said:

As someone who has never found drunken people funny, interesting or good company, I’m all for a season where someone tries to get their shit together - especially wondering how B navigates new relationships with her enabling husband and pain-in-the-ass mother. 

Thank you! I get if you'e naturally more reserved and shy some alcohol can get you to loosen up a bit, but I don't enjoy the company of drunk people nor ever had interest in drinking at all. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2