Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: Bris-fully Ignorant

• Start Topic

*I find it so adorable when Hannah says “Kenny” 😍 She’s so cute, hope he can learn some Spanish but kids are more easily wired to learn a new language so Armando could teach her english 

*When Biniyam was at the hospital so happy he has a baby & a family again , all i could think is dude enjoy it while it lasts with this nutty mommasgirl....cuz i see 0-2 coming in his future 

*Deavan sucks.

• Love 13
On 10/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Ari know that she will need to find a pediatrician? 

Many people in the U.S. use a "family doctor."  Perhaps it's the same in Ethopia.

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Don't know what the first vaccine was - maybe for Hepatitis?

It may have been smallpox...but I don't know either.

Given how you talked to her and treated her, you came across as quite the chauvinist since the kid was born.

He spoke to her that way before the baby was born.  He's from a culture where the man (no matter the man) is THE MAN OF THE HOUSE.  It's too bad Production doesn't find The First Mrs. Baby and learn some of the reasons she left.  She may be watching a rerun of her life along with us.   So we have an Ethopian Orthodox Christian BOSS-MAN (with a huge family)and an insecure spoiled Jewish American along in a foreign country.  This isn't going to end well. 

• Love 11

Is this the first time we’ve heard Deaven mention her father? He’s flying to Korea for a one hour wedding? Elicia is is coming back? I laughed when Deaven said, “In America...the bride’s father dances with the bride then you would dance with my mother  Drascilla” 

I predict none of this will happen 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Ari says she is Jewish and identifies as such.  Ok so she KNEW she has been carrying a boy baby for months and didn't have the circumcision thing thought out !? And she is Jewish? Lame. 

Her parents are different religions.  She has said she prefers Judaism because it does not have hell and Christianity does.    I don’t think she has ever studied or really thinks about the rituals.   

Brittany is an idiot.  She doesn’t seem to comprehend that Yazam’s requests aren’t just about some quaint family beliefs.  It is about regional cultural and religious traditions and the consequences of not complying can be severe...look at what happened so far.  He can’t just man-up and live the way she wants.  Also, if she marries him, she can’t just continue the way she has in the US or when she visited Jordan as a tourist.   

And I feel for Sumit’s wife.   She married him in good faith and now she is being humiliated on television as he prefers his geriatric girlfriend.    

eta.  Kenny was a single dad and made all the decisions regarding  his kids.   But Hanna isn’t his and Mexico isn’t Florida.  He doesn’t even speak the language, so he needs to chill.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 22

9 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I’m not a fan of Ariela but I really don’t know if I could maintain anything resembling composure if I had just been told I needed to improve the quality of my breast milk.

Right? I would have most cordially invited Bini to bite me. 

6 hours ago, John M said:

All I can thing is, Deaven, you aren't a fucking princess, you are married, you got knocked up by two losers at this point, you don't get a fairytale. Sorry, you made your choices, Princesses don't get knocked up by shiftless losers.

DEAD.

I think Sumit's wife is in on the con. Sumit will collect the 20K, Jenny will have to go back to the US for Visa regulations, and Sumit will ghost her, while he and Wife Sumit count their money and Jenny sobs into her pillow on her daughter's couch. Maybe he'll even fake his death. HIs brother can text Jenny with the Terrible News. And maybe hit her up for a few hundred bucks for "funeral expenses". 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

Hate on Ari all you want, but she is 100% right to not feel safe putting the baby in a car without a car seat. Also, she just had a c-section so no, she couldn’t walk home while carrying the baby herself. Yes, she was unprepared and naive, but she had an emergency c-section in a foreign country. I’m giving her a pass on this one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Ari says she is Jewish and identifies as such.  Ok so she KNEW she has been carrying a boy baby for months and didn't have the circumcision thing thought out !? And she is Jewish? Lame. 

I think she knows as much about being Jewish as she does about being a mom and finding a fiance.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
46 minutes ago, rlc said:

Hate on Ari all you want, but she is 100% right to not feel safe putting the baby in a car without a car seat. Also, she just had a c-section so no, she couldn’t walk home while carrying the baby herself. Yes, she was unprepared and naive, but she had an emergency c-section in a foreign country. I’m giving her a pass on this one.

I agree.  Having had a c section myself, being unable to walk for a few days, let the girl take a cab home.

59 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I get it, Kenny, it's easier to teach a child a new language, but not even really making an honest go of it prior to getting to Mexico seems pretty disrespectful of their culture, and it would have been an easy way to bond with Hannah.

I agree so so much!  I am hoping, as someone who has kids with a loving stepfather, that clear boundaries are set in regards to discipline.  Kenny, ease the throttle, you have a sweet partner and Hannah is a doll - let's keep it that way.  I am a firm believer in the stepparent having zero to do with disciplne, unless it is a safety issue.

I was not 100% on board with the scende being filmed with telling Hannah they will be together forever, and "Are you happy with that?"  I mean, what is Hannah going to say?  No?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9

I have to fast forward through Brittany for my own sanity. That jaw tight grin, that gravely voice... ugh.  

Isn’t it hot in Ethiopia? The baby is always swaddled in layers of blankets. Seems like a good baby, tho. I don’t know why she didn’t get the circumcision done while a newborn, so much easier for baby.  I see no future for these two. She’s a princess and he’s controlling. Where’s mommy with all the supplies? I thought she was jumping on the first plane.

I guess Deavon wants her money’s worth from TLC... others have had their second wedding, why not her. The venue is just for the ceremony surely? They book the reception party somewhere else. Her resting expression is so dopey it’s  irritating.

I always have the sneaky feeling Jenny and Sumit are playing a joke on us. 

• Love 9

So Deavan has been dreaming about her dream wedding but never realized that brides walk down the *AISLE* in a church?  Why did she not understand the difference between a *RUNWAY* and an *AISLE*???  She gives Jihoon and his parents far too many opportunities to make fun of her American ideas. 

Jenny and Sumit acted like they just consummated their relationship and Sumit was no longer a virgin.  Jenny mentioned something like "rewarding" Sumit with the sex and Sumit mentioned that Jenny didn't fall asleep.  Oh my . . .

I think you all covered all the rest of the wackiness . . .

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, suzeecat said:

Jenny and Sumit acted like they just consummated their relationship and Sumit was no longer a virgin.  Jenny mentioned something like "rewarding" Sumit with the sex and Sumit mentioned that Jenny didn't fall asleep.  Oh my . .

I can go the rest of my life without ever hearing them talk of their sex life.  I mean, when you have to ask how it was........

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

So Deavan has been dreaming about her dream wedding but never realized that brides walk down the *AISLE* in a church?  Why did she not understand the difference between a *RUNWAY* and an *AISLE*???

I saw it a different way.  She knows "aisle." She saw that "runway" as a runway...and she explained to Jihoon she expected an aisle.  I'm interested to see how a wedding (in that particular room) could take an hour.  Is there a separate reception room?  Is food served?  Inquiring minds want to know."

Edited by Back Atcha
Unrelated posts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
1 hour ago, rlc said:

I agree.  Having had a c section myself, being unable to walk for a few days, let the girl take a cab home.

I was SO LUCKY.  I had an emergency C-Section in 1968.  Got to stay in the hospital SIX DAYS!   The baby was born around midnight, and I was on a pay phone in the hall (pay phone!) the next day.  A guy walked past me, down the hall, peered into my room, then came out and yelled, "Where is Mrs. _____?"  I said, "I'm here."  He said, "Are you an Amazon? What are you doing out of bed?"  I said, "There's no phone in my room."  Oh...the good old days: no phone, but six days of rest and help with the baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Jeez how f'ing stupid is Ari?!  She's behaving as if this baby is a surprise to her--beesh you knew this baby was coming for 9 months and NOW you want to act all stressed over the baptism?!  What a dumb ass.  I have no sympathy or patience for her and what she is going thru

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

And the only thing saving this show for me is Armando and his relationship with Hannah. It's so rare on television to see an adult like Armando speaking to his toddler daughter with such respect and honesty, there's no baby talk, no cutesiness, he's got genuine concern for her feelings and how she's processing things, it's really, really nice.

Additionally, Armando may have been the only "parent," back home, but we saw a "village" of female relatives (grandmother, aunts, cousins, friends) who loved Armando, loved Hannah, and made sure she was a loved, loveable, and educated little girl.  I fear that the cozy "family" of Kenny and Armando is not going to equal the love, security, culture, and FUN she had.  (Hannah is six years old and goes to school.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Sullen, RBF Deaven when she learns she’s not having her childhood dream wedding in S Korea. I think I see the problem. Deaven has been talking about a "wedding" and in their understandable confusion Jihoon's parents have booked a wedding venue for a CEREMONY. (I'll bet they're paying for it, too) Similar to a Vegas Chapel or courthouse wedding, you just go there to GET MARRIED and you have an hour to do so. 

I found an interesting basic guide Korean Weddings and among other things it says this:

"Above all, weddings in Korea are short and sweet. Whereas in many parts of the world, the wedding is all about the bride and groom, in Korea, the guests’ preferences always come first – and very few guests want to spend an entire day at someone’s wedding. [Hah! Self-centered Deaven will never put her guests first!] Therefore, the ceremony will take no longer than a half-hour. It will be presided over by an officiant and an MC (both likely to be personally known by the couple), who oversee the rituals with lightning speed and efficiency. There’s usually no bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer, or groomsmen. Instead, there’s a speech, a brief musical performance, the kiss, and… that’s about it. A meal will be served immediately after the ceremony. On whole, you can expect to leave the wedding within two hours after arrival. [I'm guessing a brief reception is held in another room as the guests leave the ceremony area with the "runway" and the next group comes in] 

And yes, that means there’s no reception. With the possible exception of some very upscale weddings, there will be no dancing, no speeches, and no DJs or live bands. Guests are expected to eat their meals, greet the happy couple, and leave."

full article here: https://www.soompi.com/article/738257wpp/korean-weddings-101-a-basic-guide-to-wedding-customs-in-korea

6AAC3611-242D-4D2B-9034-6B91767F6C39.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I have a feeling this no habla espanol is fake, because surely Kenny cannot be that bloody clueless. When they were driving home Hannah and Armando were talking about something that Kenny smiled about and I suspected he understood. Can't remember what it was. Also, sorry, dude. You do not have a say about Hannah--at least not yet. 

Biniyan is really quite the chauvinist. Enjoy it while you can, because I would bet my head that Ari is not staying in Ethiopia. I thought she handled the sheep pretty well and that he definitely should have given her a heads-up about all of the people and the slaughter. Even Robert of Robert/Anny on Pillow Talk thought it was crazy because she'd just had a baby and would be feeling all emotional/hormonal.

Jenny and Summit: Gross. And why doesn't he have a job? 

Brittany is dangerous and Yazan needs to be done with her asap. Did he say he earned a degree? Why doesn't he use that to get a job? Do we think they've had sex and he is now pussy whipped because where else is he going to get sex?

Devan was an asshole for going to Jihoon's job and especially for telling his boss that he is a former phone thief. SMH

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lilysmom said:

Suppose for a minute that you were in Kenny's situation, moving to Mexico and not bothering to learn any Spanish. Imagine that you knew you were going to have a young step child who didn't speak English. Even if it did NOT occur to you to learn some of the language, would it NOT occur to you to make learning each other's language a game, a bonding experience, once you got there?

Maybe Kenny wants Hannah to learn English so SHE can be his little translator? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lilysmom said:

Suppose for a minute that you were in Kenny's situation, moving to Mexico and not bothering to learn any Spanish. Imagine that you knew you were going to have a young step child who didn't speak English. Even if it did NOT occur to you to learn some of the language, would it NOT occur to you to make learning each other's language a game, a bonding experience, once you got there? (You teach me the word for this object in Spanish, I'll teach you the word in English. After some words, then some phrases.) This would be a "win-win" for not only bonding, but then eventually you both would become fluent in each other's language. 

See, you are using logic.  There’s absolutely no room for logic with 90 Dayers! 🙂

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, rlc said:

No passes given from me. The C-section was a surprise, but popping that kid out in Ethiopa has been the plan for 9 months. They could have prioritized a car seat over a bathtub...IF they could have found one. Apparently car seats aren't regularly used there so they may not even be able to get one.

• Love 12

Here is the thing: I should feel bad for Ari.  Major surgery with the c section.  A first time mom.  In a foreign country.  But, she's such a useless, entitled, bitch that I can't be bothered.  She annoys me every time she opens her whiny mouth.  If Ari cared about a car seat, she should have brought one.  We are a bit more industrialized, but as a little girl in Trinidad, there were no car seats; we rode dirty the hell everywhere.  That's how it worked, and it wouldn't have occurred to anyone to do otherwise in the 80s (and early 90s , I understand). Honestly, I think Bini purposefully doesn't share the traditions partially b/c he doesn't care about her and partially because he is trying to avoid her flipping out more than once.  LOL.  Having spent time in Kenya and Nigeria on this show, it is interesting to be in Ethiopia and understand the continual cultural reinforcement of patriarchal behavior.  I do find it fascinating that with all that the women seem to be the most domineering in the men's lives.  I dislike Ari, but Bini's views on everything child/mother related are just gross...with respect...what the fuck do you know about anything?  I do feel a little bad for him b/c whether he knows it or not, I believe they are on a ticking clock to when Ari takes that kid and goes back to the States.  I don't know when, but it def going to happen.

Hot take:  I think Sumeet deserves to get dragged by the ex wife.  This man married her under false pretenses, probably treated her like a burden, and then left her while they were still married for a white dinosaur.  I'd make it difficult for him too b/c a divorcee in India, while more common than before, still holds a stigma.  You aren't an innocent victim, Sumeet.  FOH with that...take some responsibility. 

If Jenny and Sumeet could never talk about their sex life again, I would appreciate it.  My husband and I are usually having dinner during the first part of the show, and my tummy can't take it.  Ew.

I can't with Deaven.  Between "take your terrible wife to work day" and her bitchy face at the wedding venue, I hate seeing her on the screen.  She's terrible.  Most likely, that venue is what a lower middle/middle class family can afford and is quite cute.  Her turning up her face and bitching about customs that she had never shared before is so ridiculous.  Maybe talk to Jihoon before meeting with the venue and the people?  Like Ari, realize that you aren't in America and maybe the expectations you have are outside of their cultural scope.  Also? Who is paying? B/c I don't think it's Deaven.  What makes her think she deserves a damn thing?  She has made choices in her life and has 2 kids by 2 useless mfers, so no one owes her anything not matter what her shrill, entitled mother thinks.

Yazan, my dude?  You need to run away. Brittany is not worth the absolute detriment that she is bringing into your life.  She will never understand the high key cultural pressure you are under b/c she has no interest and it doesn't affect her at all.  Go back to your family, and I wish you luck. 

Kenny and Armando need to talk thru the parenting stuff a bit more to set up guidelines.  It was their first day together, so I'm not mad about the ribbons and bows Hannah wanted.  That said, this can't be an everyday thing.  How does Kenny work into this dynamic between a father and his daughter who have had a bit of significant loss?  Imma need Kenny to learn some Spanish.  As someone who also lives in the I4 corridor, I don't know how you haven't picked up a good amount of Spanish just living here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
55 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Sullen, RBF Deaven when she learns she’s not having her childhood dream wedding in S Korea. I think I see the problem. Deaven has been talking about a "wedding" and in their understandable confusion Jihoon's parents have booked a wedding venue for a CEREMONY. (I'll bet they're paying for it, too) Similar to a Vegas Chapel or courthouse wedding, you just go there to GET MARRIED and you have an hour to do so. 

I found an interesting basic guide Korean Weddings and among other things it says this:

"Above all, weddings in Korea are short and sweet. Whereas in many parts of the world, the wedding is all about the bride and groom, in Korea, the guests’ preferences always come first – and very few guests want to spend an entire day at someone’s wedding. [Hah! Self-centered Deaven will never put her guests first!] Therefore, the ceremony will take no longer than a half-hour. It will be presided over by an officiant and an MC (both likely to be personally known by the couple), who oversee the rituals with lightning speed and efficiency. There’s usually no bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer, or groomsmen. Instead, there’s a speech, a brief musical performance, the kiss, and… that’s about it. A meal will be served immediately after the ceremony. On whole, you can expect to leave the wedding within two hours after arrival. [I'm guessing a brief reception is held in another room as the guests leave the ceremony area with the "runway" and the next group comes in] 

And yes, that means there’s no reception. With the possible exception of some very upscale weddings, there will be no dancing, no speeches, and no DJs or live bands. Guests are expected to eat their meals, greet the happy couple, and leave."

full article here: https://www.soompi.com/article/738257wpp/korean-weddings-101-a-basic-guide-to-wedding-customs-in-korea

6AAC3611-242D-4D2B-9034-6B91767F6C39.jpeg

My kind of wedding. No being told that if you aren’t married, you can’t bring a plus one. If you can’t afford to invite a relative and refuse that relative bringing a date, don’t invite the relative you haven’t seen in years. No dinner, no dance, no planning an exit to go elsewhere. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Bini's views on everything child/mother related are just gross...with respect...what the fuck do you know about anything?

While I don't agree AT ALL with some of Bini's viewpoints, we have to remember that he has had a very insular world. He knows what his culture dictates, but how would he be terribly aware of differing thoughts? Ari is the alleged world traveler, so she should understand that a vast portion of the world is extremely ingrained in their own traditions and beliefs with very little outside influence. He's a product of his upbringing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, brewgirl said:

While I don't agree AT ALL with some of Bini's viewpoints, we have to remember that he has had a very insular world. He knows what his culture dictates, but how would he be terribly aware of differing thoughts? Ari is the alleged world traveler, so she should understand that a vast portion of the world is extremely ingrained in their own traditions and beliefs with very little outside influence. He's a product of his upbringing. 

What bugs me about Bini is that he makes these big pronouncements about child rearing with a huge smile, then gives Ari the "puppy dog eyes" and shrugs his shoulders like "this is just the way it is, like it or lump it." 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, brewgirl said:

No passes given from me. The C-section was a surprise, but popping that kid out in Ethiopa has been the plan for 9 months. They could have prioritized a car seat over a bathtub...IF they could have found one. Apparently car seats aren't regularly used there so they may not even be able to get one.

I concur.  But babies are regularly brought home from the hospital in cars without proper car seats.  Since it took them as long to drive as it took Bini to walk, I doubt they were going very fast in stop-and-go traffic.  Little as-yet unnamed baby would have been fine in the car.  A car seat would have been better, but Ari is still applying her American attitude to all things Ethiopian.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What bugs me about Bini is that he makes these big pronouncements about child rearing with a huge smile, then gives Ari the "puppy dog eyes" and shrugs his shoulders like "this is just the way it is, like it or lump it." 

Yep...and in his world, that's how it works.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Did he say he earned a degree?

Yeah in an early episode he said he is an engineer.  I don’t know if jobs are scarce in that field or he just chose to work at the family fish market.  I could see it being difficult to find a professional position immediately in any event when you are suddenly kicked out of your home and fired from your job.  Or to job hunt while working 14 hours a day driving a cab and assisting a barber.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 2

I’m thoroughly on Ari’s side even though I found her an irksome character all season. Yeah, you can mentally prepare yourself for a birth in Ethiopia but when you finally have the baby in your arms, you're allowed to feel differently about things like circumcision. I know it’s the norm, I know their respective faiths but it’s ok to feel your heart hurt at the idea of his penis being cut. I’m sure that shit hurts even if you’re 7 days old. I cannot stand Bini’s idiotic and condescending motherhood advice. He needs to STFU because he knows nothing about lactation or breastfeeding. She can absolutely drink just water, you moron. And breastfeeding does use up calories but your body will draw from fat deposits if your diet is insufficient. 

Deavan sounds so stupid when she talks. Does she have braces in her TH’s? 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, brewgirl said:

While I don't agree AT ALL with some of Bini's viewpoints, we have to remember that he has had a very insular world. He knows what his culture dictates,

Does his culture dictate that he have unprotected sex with American tourists?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I don't get the controversy. In both religions, the babies are circumcised early in life. On the 8th day for Jews and Bini said on the 7th or 8th day for Ethiopian Orthodox. It would seem to me that they're in agreement on this issue, so why are they arguing? Why on earth would Ari want to wait until Ari is old enough to make that decision himself like he's going to come to her some day and say, "Gee, Mom, I'd kind of like to be circumcised now..." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't get the controversy. In both religions, the babies are circumcised early in life. On the 8th day for Jews and Bini said on the 7th or 8th day for Ethiopian Orthodox. It would seem to me that they're in agreement on this issue, so why are they arguing? Why on earth would Ari want to wait until Ari is old enough to make that decision himself like he's going to come to her some day and say, "Gee, Mom, I'd kind of like to be circumcised now..." 

No, he'd wait until he was an adult and make that decision for himself and Ari won't be a part of any of it.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, John M said:

All I can think is, Deaven, you aren't a fucking princess, you are married, you got knocked up by two losers at this point, you don't get a fairytale. Sorry, you made your choices, Princesses don't get knocked up by shiftless losers.

I'm laughing so hard at this time.  Deavan seems to see herself as a Disney princess.

I don't get the controversy. In both religions, the babies are circumcised early in life. On the 8th day for Jews and Bini said on the 7th or 8th day for Ethiopian Orthodox. It would seem to me that they're in agreement on this issue, so why are they arguing? Why on earth would Ari want to wait until Ari is old enough to make that decision himself like he's going to come to her some day and say, "Gee, Mom, I'd kind of like to be circumcised now..." 

Confused here.  I once worked in a maternity ward as a volunteer and I remember seeing the doctor coming into the room to circumcise babies that were there.  

Ari didn't do any research on Ethiopia.  All she cared about was having sex with an "exotic man."  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8

My kind of wedding. No being told that if you aren’t married, you can’t bring a plus one. If you can’t afford to invite a relative and refuse that relative bringing a date, don’t invite the relative you haven’t seen in years. No dinner, no dance, no planning an exit to go elsewhere. 

Mine too. I find weddings to be very dull affairs usually. 

11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I once worked in a maternity ward as a volunteer and I remember seeing the doctor coming into the room to circumcise babies that were there.  

Most of the time circumcision is done routinely as a medical procedure. In the Jewish faith its a ceremony of religious import done by a mohel, roughly akin to a christening, so it would not be done in the hospital shortly after birth. Apparently in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church it is also a religious observance. I'm not clear from the show whether there is an accompanying ceremony or rite, of if the snip just has to be done after a certain time period. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, alotmorestupider said:

Deavan sounds so stupid when she talks. Does she have braces in her TH’s? 

I think this was filmed right after her bad reaction to lip fillers.  You can notice them more when she's turned to look at Jihoon in her THs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Deavan is a damn fool.  She wants an over the top wedding?  Why?  She hooked up with two losers, she should be lucky one of them married her at all.  BTW, isn't she already married to Jihoon?  Devan, is a mom of two, not a Disney princess no matter how hard she's trying to look like Snow White.

Deavan, Ari, Brittany, Jenny.  They need to all understand that they are NOT in America.  If you are going to live in another country, you have to accept that fact, accept the country's culture.  Kenny is another one.  He can't be a co parent if he doesn't know any Spanish.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Kenny is another one.  He can't be a co parent if he doesn't know any Spanish.  

I kept wondering what he's going to do when Armando is working and Kenny is left at home with Hannah.  That's a whole lot of awkward for him and his hair.  For Hannah, probably not so much.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Isn't Ari's dad a doctor? Maybe she's wanting him and her mom to do the circumcision.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, rlc said:

I was born in the US in the 70's and they didn't use car seats then. My mom held me in her arms in the front seat when they brought me home and I was fine. They only went a few blocks. I am sure the baby would have been fine.

• Love 15