Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Pack Your Bags!

• Start Topic

As Decision Day quickly approaches, the couples meet with trusted friends and family to discuss concerns about their spouses; new problems arise for some, as they spend what could be their last night together as husband and wife.

Airs October 21, 2020.

That Woody is one sharp dude.  Blue velvet suit, blue velvet shoes and flower in his lapel to match, gorgeous jewelry.  And here’s Jamie in her matching blue dress, legs all out on display like they care.  Not a great look if she “rolls the clip” on herself.

• Love 4

Jeez, Bennett’s Friend.  Are you in love with Bennett or what?  He’s discouraging this relationship as if he’s jealous.  It’s always nice to be supportive of your friends if you think they’re making an ill-advised decision, but at a certain point, it’s their life.  Back off and at least attempt to be a friend.

(Now here’s Grandma Woody.  She can offer some advice and guidance.  She’s earned it.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 20

Amelia and her friends are all cuddled up together like preteen girls at a slumber party.  I’m sure she’s a lovely person, but there is no way in hell I would use her as my doctor.  She could probably go the holistic route, but I can’t see the standard medical community accepting her.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

That Woody is one sharp dude.  Blue velvet suit, blue velvet shoes and flower in his lapel to match, gorgeous jewelry.  And here’s Jamie in her matching blue dress, legs all out on display like they care.  Not a great look if she “rolls the clip” on herself.

All he lacks is a hat with a feather in it.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

You can be a very smart doctor and still consult a tarot card reader for fun, as they seemed to be doing; the two things don't have to be mutually exclusive. 

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 19

And that was a pretty crappy reader too. Her and Bennett’s brand is showing how “they’re SO not like other people”. It’s starting to feel a little artificial. Thaddeus was doling out some tough love but he wasn’t wrong, he just needed to sandwich all that in with something positive, if he’s able. Brett’s friend seems to think he’s kind of an asshole too, but I think it stems from him being incredibly insecure. 
Loved Woody’s grandma and the T-shirt he was wearing and Amani’s friends too.  

Christina declaring how deeply loved she’s been in the past is complete bullshit and her dad laughing when she said she’s not needy was hilarious. Can she be any more pompous? She and Brett need to try dating. It wouldn’t be a love match but fun to see how their dynamic changes with much different personalities. Olivia saying she’d consider getting back together reeks of desperation because she Just wants to be married.  
Karen’s friends seem really nice. It’s so great to hear adult conversation that’s not riddled with whining, bitching and a torrent of “likes” and “uhhs”. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't believe Woody.  He'll say "yes" on decision day, but I still think he's a playa.

I agree 100%.  I’ve been a Woody fan from day one, but I don’t think he’s done sowing those wild oats quite yet.  I think he’s a nice guy who genuinely likes women as people, but some men just have too much charisma for their own good.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Although I think Bennett and Amelia are a perfect couple, the quirky overload is now off the charts.  Would you want a doctor with a papier-mâché  pumpkin crown on her head? There are people who are not going to take her seriously. 
It was probably not a good idea to admit you came on the show because you thought it would be fun to be on a reality show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
24 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I like Brett's friend.

Me too. And Brett was being his usual jerk self. I know he believes he’s the second coming of George Carlin, but his friend was trying to have a real conversation with him. And all Brett had were sarcastic comments. 

4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't believe Woody.  He'll say "yes" on decision day, but I still think he's a playa.

That’s my fear. That once the hyper reality of the show is over, Woody mighty get bored and become unfaithful. Then again, I never expected him and Amani to get along so well in the first place. So what do I know?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So Henry basically said that ChristinA threatened to "out" him (e.g. share the text message claiming he had a male lover) if he didn't finish the process?

BITCH! I wish that no LGBTQ person ever felt a need to be closeted but her behavior is reprehensible. 

• Love 19
Just now, Elizzikra said:

So Henry basically said that ChristinA threatened to "out" him (e.g. share the text message claiming he had a male lover) if he didn't finish the process?

BITCH! I wish that no LGBTQ person ever felt a need to be closeted but her behavior is reprehensible. 

He's said he's not gay but yes she is a huge bitch.

• Love 14
Just now, rebel2u said:

ChristinA saying she's not going to be shitty anymore is ChristinA lying again.

And tearing up over compliments that Henry had to really dig deep to identify... bullshit. There is seriously something wrong with ChristinA...

• Love 22

Miles is a super nice guy but honestly he could be a lot too needy for me, maybe that's how Karen feels too,  they may end up being good friends and that's Ok too. I think they're both good people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

It just occurred to me when watching Henry that his demeanor and tics remind me of Anthony Perkins in Psycho.  Come to think of it, he even looks like Anthony Perkins.  (To be clear, I like Henry and I'm not saying that he is psycho.  Not at all, lol.) 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

It just occurred to me when watching Henry that his demeanor and tics remind me of Anthony Perkins in Psycho.  Come to think of it, he even looks like Anthony Perkins.  (To be clear, I like Henry and I'm not saying that he is psycho.  Not at all, lol.) 

I think that he has a mild form of Tourette's or maybe the tics are a symptom of some social anxiety.

And ChristinA - counseling is probably not really going to help overcome the fact that you tried to BLACKMAIL your husband to stay in the marriage!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

It looks like Woody's gained some COVID weight since the wedding.  

Armani too. I wondered if I was looking at baby weight.

14 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

And tearing up over compliments that Henry had to really dig deep to identify... bullshit. There is seriously something wrong with ChristinA...

Yes!!!! She's not well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4