Type keyword(s) to search

I Love A Mama’s Boy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Um, Emily, a woman in her 30s without a husband and kids hasn't failed at life.

Getting shackled to a spineless mama's boy because you're desperate for a ring is failing at life. Screaming and berating people when you don't get your way is failing at life. Acting like a toddler throwing shrieking tantrums is failing at life.

I know what I'm looking forward to: you not appearing on my screen to whine and screech.

Emily is 26. 26!!! Except for the fact that I don't believe anything about her is real, I just can't believe she reads the lines about "not being able to start over now" with a straight face. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2022 at 4:57 PM, Meowwww said:

This has all got to be fake, right?   They sound SO scripted.  Ugh. And that fight between Emily and Laila was faker than fake. 

Suppose Production was "enchanted" by the auditions and thought it would be fun to put all their WORST actors within one storyline?

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 5

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** are Kelly and Matt wearing??  Garanimals pajamas????  What a couple of dumbasses!!!  Pretty sure the new squeeze Devon, is gonna be PUMPED that her new boytoy wears matching jammies with Mommy!  AWESOME!!

Shakeb and his lovely Mom need a couple of those matchy jammies too. 

Esther and whatshisface already have a dresser FULL of matchy jammies!!  Hell, they have matchy swimsuits!

• LOL 6

It’s kind of funny watching the mothers critiquing the other mothers’ behaviors. 

I just about threw up when Ethan said that he loved Nancy and that she was “the star of the show.” 

On 8/30/2022 at 4:54 PM, Back Atcha said:

Maybe he works at Rent-A-Tesla and drives the cars to the clients.

(I thought he and his mother worked together--from home--in real estate)

Oh, I get it now. Leased Tesla to drive clients around to houses. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:
On 8/30/2022 at 1:54 PM, Back Atcha said:

Maybe he works at Rent-A-Tesla and drives the cars to the clients.

(I thought he and his mother worked together--from home--in real estate)

Oh, I get it now. Leased Tesla to drive clients around to houses. 

That's one thought...but I was joking that he drove Teslas to those RENTING Teslas.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Alright, it’s time to hand out Razzie awards for this season!

Worst Mother Award: Goes to Nancy, who is not only awful but she is really stupid too. I really want her to take DNA tests on each of her 6 children and then have her explain why they are 99.99% and not 100%. Very close second place award goes to Esther, who REALLY made me uncomfortable. She has such a sick relationship with her son.

Most Backbone Award: Goes to Robert, considering he cut off his mom until she apologizes and goes to therapy. Our judges voted unanimously on this decision. This was super easy.

Least Backbone Award: Goes to Ethan, because it takes a lot of balls to be openly incestuous with your mother on national television.

Most Likable Girlfriend Award: Goes to Kristy, who went through the whole paternity test even though she knew the girl was Robert’s. She heard her MIL say horrible things about their child just because she doesn’t look like him. Kristy held it together and set healthy boundaries. Our judges again voted unanimously on this decision. Those judges being my fellow Primetimer pals. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Worst Mother Award: Goes to Nancy, who is not only awful but she is really stupid too. I really want her to take DNA tests on each of her 6 children and then have her explain why they are 99.99% and not 100%. Very close second place award goes to Esther, who REALLY made me uncomfortable. She has such a sick relationship with her son.

And it's too bad it's poor form to rag on someone's appearance...perhaps a face.

As far as Esther is concerned, did NO ONE in her sons' schooling years speak to her about inappropriate behavior?

• Love 4