Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 10/19/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, After7Only said:

Totally agree.  The mood of the show was very light today.   Joy's retelling of the Guiliani/Borat story was hilarious.   Made me notice how little we get of this Joy.   Her humor is often limited to a quick one liner  before the conversation is  moved on to something or someone else.  

Meghan shames her a lot for joking around. She wants everything to be serious/political all the time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Meghan shames her a lot for joking around. She wants everything to be serious/political all the time.

I enjoy the show again, without Meghan. Sara and Ana, they add so much to the show. I feel like Joy can be more herself without the debbie downer.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

The commercials bother me, too, so I just watch the show on The View's official YouTube Channel. They post each segment as an individual video usually about 2 hours after the show ends every afternoon. You sometimes miss a little bit of banter, but you NEVER have to watch View Your Deal, so it's worth it to me.

Yeah its quickly becoming my mode of viewing also.  Even though i do the dvr thang too.  Its just annoying.  On youtube they show the whole program less ads and its a ridiculously small run time.  Like the program runs for 10 mins and 50 mins is ads.  Course those aren't the real numbers. But you know what i mean.  I forget what the real ones were but not very far off lol

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, bannana said:

I think it takes less than 30 minutes to watch the show, especially when VYD or other sponsored ads are on.

I very rarely watch VYD. As soon as it's about 50 minutes into my DVR recording, I'm done. If anything interesting happens in the very last minute or two, I don't see it. Doesn't seem worth the forwarding to watch the non-VYD stuff. 

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 10:15 PM, nokat said:

I enjoy the show again, without Meghan. Sara and Ana, they add so much to the show. I feel like Joy can be more herself without the debbie downer.

It's like they can all breathe and actually be themselves without someone there who's going to piss and moan if all attention isn't directed at her. Ana is so much better at this.

• Love 9