Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E02: Week 2

• Start Topic

I spotted one very handsome guy in the beginning, but he's not on the date. No idea who he is.

The last guy to speak "his heart" on this date is going to be out of BS to spout, it's already been said multiple times.

Dale: He "couldn't be more excited to be there" he says in a deadpan voice and with expressionless eyes. Yikes.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I missed the very beginning. Did they just run to their rooms to find random items they had packed? We’re they told to bring something as a gift? Who happens to have “puppy perfume” with them?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I was going to say I found it funny it was a date totally based on the guys having to profess their love for Clare, but then I remember the millions of stupid dates these people have done before and this one is probably better than some of those by a mile.  lol!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I missed the very beginning. Did they just run to their rooms to find random items they had packed? We’re they told to bring something as a gift? Who happens to have “puppy perfume” with them?

It had to be a producer set up with things being given to each guy by TPTB. Maybe the boys got to pick, but they probably were not told what the thing was for. If some dude really brought dog perfume and another guy really packed his fav baseball ... 'bye.

Strip down coming? WTH. This is 100 Shades of Grey. Not sure I can last this episode much less Clare's truncated season.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

Oh, guy with glasses next to Clare is a hottie. Me likee glasses on a guy.

LOL! Clare has to ask these guys if they want to spend time with her. Hee-larious.

OMG, glasses guy is Bennet. Ha ha!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 8

Wow, Clare ditches Bennet and leaves him sitting alone in some room, abandoned. Then she bitches out all the other guys. Deja vu Juan Pablo! The guys didn't have a clue what they were suppose to do when she came over to their group, were they going to do some competition or what. That's on Clare if she expects guys to be able to read her mind ... before she gives it to them!

Yeah, not thinking she's such a catch after all.

• Love 18

“Let me speak for the group. You’re crazy to think we all came here for you.” WHAAAT?!? OMG. That’s brutal! I totally missed her toast and the silence she’s brooding about and thought she was over-reacting, but that response shows that she was definitely on to something! Thankfully the rest of the guys stepped up and reassured her. She should send pink-shirt-guy home NOW.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, alexa said:

What just happened that she got upset about?  I don't want to bother rewinding.  lol

All the guy were sitting around. Clare comes out and they all do a toast to whatever and says what a fun time the day was. Then there's a silence ... and Clare got all po'd because no one said "Can I steal you for a moment" like EVERYONE in this franchise is suppose to do. Finally, Bennett said he'd like to spend some time with her. They walk away but she doesn't even want to talk with him, she wants to go back and bitch out all the other guys for not climbing all over her and wanting to "steal her away" and fight over her.

Big UGH.

Edited by saber5055
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Did the producers not prepare the men?  It seems like in past episodes, the lead would grab someone for the first time - unless there was a totally ballsy person.

Man...she gets all baby voiced with Dale. Are we positive She and Dale didn't meet before?  Bennett is much cuter out of his tuxedo.

Wow.....her whole story about how she came to Bachelor franchise didn't have a single "like" or "um" in it.  I think I'm going to repeat that every week.  Its so refreshing to hear people who can be articulate and have an actual conversation.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let the producers learn a lesson from this and encourage intelligence and good conversation

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 10

Oh, that's Wildlife Blake back at the house that is IMO attractive. Except he's pouting that he didn't get the date. The guy next to him who did get the date looks like that one Bachelor who keeps coming back every season. I'll have to work on his name ...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“Let me speak for the group. You’re crazy to think we all came here for you.” WHAAAT?!? OMG. That’s brutal! I totally missed her toast and the silence she’s brooding about and thought she was over-reacting, but that response shows that she was definitely on to something! Thankfully the rest of the guys stepped up and reassured her. She should send pink-shirt-guy home NOW.

He said, “You’re crazy to think we didn’t all come here for you.”  Nonetheless, I wouldn’t be surprised if she shows him the door.

Poor Bennett, steps up for the first chance to get a conversation with Claire, and gets abandoned because...let’s be honest here...he wasn’t Dale.  She looked straight at Dale when she was complaining about her poor little hurt feelings, and of course he kissed her ass and she left with him and ditched Bennett.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

All the guy were sitting around. Clare comes out and they all do a toast to whatever and says what a fun time the day was. Then there's a silence ... and Clare got a po'd because no one said "Can I steal you for a moment" like EVERYONE in this franchise is suppose to do. Finally, Bennett said he'd like to spend some time with her. They walk away but she doesn't even want to talk with him, she wants to go back and bitch out all the other guys for not climbing all over her and wanting to "steal her away" and fight over her.

Big UGH.

Wow...so soon!  Well I did notice that on the earlier part of the date she didn’t take the lead, and Chris H did.  It seems she should step up as the lead a bit more.  They probably thought she would do that.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think the dude said "you're crazy if you DON'T think we're all here for you"....

Oh, well my mistake then. The guys got all hyped up in response to him so it sounded bad. I guess “you’re crazy” is bad enough.

Well, Clare and Dale already expressed their feelings on night 2?! It’s a wrap.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, that's Wildlife Blake back at the house that is IMO attractive. Except he's pouting that he didn't get the date. The guy next to him who did get the date looks like that one Bachelor who keeps coming back every season. I'll have to work on his name ...

Do you mean Chris "Grown-Ass Man" Bukowski?   I think he's really retired at this point. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

Knowing that she has zero interest in anyone but Dale makes this very boring.  

It always sucks when they pick a winner in the first few episodes and are clearly focused on them. At best, it feels like a dull waste of time, and at worst, they end up getting blinders towards a clearly crappy person that they had a good first impression of or like the look of. God help us if we end up with a Luke P scenario...

• Love 2

I really wish men in general would scale back on the full-sleeve and hand tattoos.  Just makes them look dirty to me.  I know it's an artistic expression, a form of showing one's self, yada, yada.  I just don't care for them. 

Awww, isn't that cute?  Generic guy thinks Clare actually chose him herself for the first date!  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

I don’t think a 1:1 date EVER STARTED at night. I have a feeling the producers realized his “issues” he’s alluding to and realized they need to give him a quick date in and     out.

Aw crap, is this whole damn season going to be nothing but feeling the feels and just talking and *ugh* sharing

Where's the Sumo wrestling, dodgeball and boxing?  Where are the ziplines and panic rooms? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Clare asks this guy (Jason): "Did you see my season?" WTH. He just saw the end (when Juan Pablo doesn't choose her!) which means he saw that recap while quarantined.

So Clare was so broken by JP? What about her engagement to Benoit? She's not going to mention that?

This date SUCKS. It's so full of BS I can't even follow it. Gah. Kill me now.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7

Okay...she said needy....but she does come across as needy.  She seems very high maintenance.  This is a very weird date. I know they can't go to cool places and stuff...but did they even get to go do something cool?  I don't know ANY guy that would do this with a girl until knowing her at least several months.  I really don't like the producers having him do this, I wonder why he was chosen for this.

• Love 17

Is this Jason guy some gonna-be serial killer or something? WTH is up with this horrible "date."

2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Okay...she said needy....but she does come across as needy.  She seems very high maintenance.  This is a very weird date. I know they can't go to cool places and stuff...but did they even get to go do something cool?  I don't know ANY guy that would do this with a girl until knowing her at least several months.  I really don't like the producers having him do this, I wonder why he was chosen for this.

A million times WORD to this post. WTH is happening. This is so wrong. If Jason doesn't get that rose, he might just off himself right there at the La Quinta.

• Love 3

If a guy is telling you on the first date that he has “demons inside,” thank him for waving his red flags and show him the door. I get that the point was to let go of baggage or false labels or whatever, but he’s telling you he IS a disaster! You also recognize that you go for this type and it’s a bad thing, so you’re about to double-down on him?! Your “love” isn’t going to change him, Clare!

• Love 10