Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup: Speculation and Anticipation

• Start Topic

Are you seeing the ads for the next round of Life After Lockup?  You know, the show in which the original chucklefucks and some newbies continue their journey toward continued self-delusion, furthering along on the path to their easily destroyed dreams of happily ever after. This is the place to talk about what we've seen in the commercials, to speculate on the season and to wax poetic about your own dreams. 

Expected to return:

• Andrea (Mormon on a mission to get some good D) and Lamar (armed robber with a heart of gold and the ability to charm his way into a prison closet for spawn-producing sex)
  • Lacey, Shane/Chane, John/Chon because of course we have to see what happens when Chon gets out of chail while walking blow up doll Lacey is close to popping out Chane's spawn 
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:
  • Lacey, Shane/Chane, John/Chon because of course we have to see what happens when Chon gets out of chail while walking blow up doll Lacey is close to popping out Chane's spawn 

"chail" . . . DEAD.  LOL.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I can't believe Vince/Amber/Puppy are returning!

Also: Tennison straying from the path of Godliness, Chane's Assyrian beard has yet another confrontation with Chon, plus Brit and Marcellino in what appeared to be matching camo survey the smoking ruins of Brit's mom's house (which she apparently burned down). Bonus: Murgh seems to be 'proposing' to Cabbage Patch for some reason (yeah, we knew it was coming).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Okay who caught the ten minute sneak preview for the next season starting November 20?  It was kinda odd because they showed a Shawn and Desiree segment out of order because there are still two more episodes in the current season.  And Mykul and Sarah.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

First look was shown tonight.  I am ashamed of how much I am looking forward to this.

I only caught the last minute or so, but, really, what could top Murgh cavorting in a teddy bear suit?

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I only caught the last minute or so, but, really, what could top Murgh cavorting in a teddy bear suit?

He's hard to understand without a huge bear head on.  Mumbles will certainly earn his nickname.  Mommy, why is there a big bear saying mmmmrrrrrhhhmmmrrggg?

• LOL 4

Yesterday's preview was a mix of first look for the next episode and things that will happen through the remainder of the season.   So Murgh's walk of, um, fame? is in the first look.  I think Sean's realization that Destinie was gone was part of that.  Then we got a bunch of extras like Destinie photographed with a new guy, Lindsey kissing a woman (at least I think it was Lindsey), Lindsey confronting Flappy about sleeping with prostitutes (I hope they got hazard pay), Lacey finding out she's pregnant with triplets, Chon getting out of chail and possibly confronting Chane, and other former folks appearing.  It's going to be a wild ride on LAL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Okay who caught the ten minute sneak preview for the next season starting November 20?  It was kinda odd because they showed a Shawn and Desiree segment out of order because there are still two more episodes in the current season.  And Mykul and Sarah.

That’s what I’m thinking since we haven’t seen the “showdown!!” between Desiree and the ex girlfriend, right?  Is there an episode tonight?

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing the Vince/Amber/Puppy sideshow next week. Also Andrea/Lamar, but only for Tennison and Nyla.

The showrunners seriously need something for LOL like the 'Pillow Talk' format that they have for 90 DF. Although there may not be enough successful couples or 'still friends' from earlier seasons to make up the talkers. I can't imagine Clint/Tracie or Josh/Cheryl or even Angela/Tony being willing to sit together and make playful comments, so never mind!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

The showrunners seriously need something for LOL like the 'Pillow Talk' format that they have for 90 DF. Although there may not be enough successful couples or 'still friends' from earlier seasons to make up the talkers. I can't imagine Clint/Tracie or Josh/Cheryl or even Angela/Tony being willing to sit together and make playful comments, so never mind!

Oh please god no!  I was driven from 90 DF by all the permutations of stories, comment by people on stories, comment by people on stories *about* content about people on stories.  I just can't handle it.  The mods do their best to keep these permutations straight, but it's beyond me.  I don't want to know what Heather thinks about Shavel's mother's lipstick or the validity of John and Kristianna's marriage.  I don't care what any of these folks think about any other of these folks.  I'll stop watching, and I don't want to stop watching.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Puppy, Vince and Puppy's wife are back this time around.  Vince is another guy whose elevator doesn't seem to go to the top floor.  If we put him and Sean in a room with an unlocked door, I'm not sure they could figure out how to get out.  Whatever you do, don't hand them sharp objects. 

• LOL 4
On 11/17/2020 at 11:54 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If we put him and Sean in a room with an unlocked door, I'm not sure they could figure out how to get out. 

Even if there was no door in the frame, there were arrows leading out on the floor, and there was a flashing red sign that said, "THIS WAY OUT."

• LOL 7
On 11/17/2020 at 10:54 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Puppy, Vince and Puppy's wife are back this time around.  Vince is another guy whose elevator doesn't seem to go to the top floor.  If we put him and Sean in a room with an unlocked door, I'm not sure they could figure out how to get out.  Whatever you do, don't hand them sharp objects. 

58 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Even if there was no door in the frame, there were arrows leading out on the floor, and there was a flashing red sign that said, "THIS WAY OUT."

If only we could get a crossover from that dim bulb Asuelo from 90DF, who also had difficulty opening an unlocked door.  😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1