Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Strand wants to be the guy who worries about and tries to save everyone, but he's really not. 

It's okay, Strand!  You're interesting!  When you're onscreen, anyway.

• Love 5

Oh, that little guy was on American Gods.  I remember now.

Victor Strand to take over the world!!  They should start off next season with Strand in charge of everything, lying and grifting and whatnot.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

I love how the dog had the sense to jump in the car.  He's got more smarts than most of the humans on this show.

Yup, he peaced right out.

Start over with art and books and music?  Sounds good to me too, Victor.

• Love 4
(edited)

But, but, but . . . Grace is right about the effects of the radiation. Everyone should die a horrible, horrible death, and I'm not onboard for that.

The only thing I can think of is that the bombs weren't carrying nuclear material. Would there still be a mushroom cloud without it?

Edited by maystone
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh, that little guy was on American Gods.  I remember now.

Victor Strand to take over the world!!  They should start off next season with Strand in charge of everything, lying and grifting and whatnot.

Omid Abtahi was also on the Showtime series Sleeper Cell.

That's where I know him from, he was fantastic.

• Love 1

Dakota got vaporized but Morgan and Rachel hid under a truck and didn't?   What type of bomb was that?   How about that last walker that Morgan killed....why wasn't he vaporized.   How about Daniel, Alicia, Charlie, the truck lady and the graffiti guy on the helicopter...nothing happened to them???????? I think the ending of this season is a little bit on the fantasy side.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Dakota got vaporized but Morgan and Rachel hid under a truck and didn't?   What type of bomb was that?   How about that last walker that Morgan killed....why wasn't he vaporized.   How about Daniel, Alicia, Charlie, the truck lady and the graffiti guy on the helicopter...nothing happened to them???????? I think the ending of this season is a little bit on the fantasy side.

Alicia is locked in the bunker under the Hotel.

Luciana is on the helicopter with Daniel, Trucker chick and Heath 2.0

Grace was with Morgan and the baby.

Rachel was the Mom who died and turned.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Primstone said:

have to remember that when the nukes exploded, how close were each group to those explosions

Also, these were obviously low grade nukes

I get that first part; Dakota was close and also standing unsheltered.

What's a low grade nuke? I was thinking they weren't carrying a full nuclear complement - or whatever the correct terminology would be. Or no nuclear material at all. Otherwise they really all would be subjected to varying levels of radiation.