Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

I still do not remember these people even after reading their Walking Dead Wiki entries. I only remember them spending like one episode at the baseball stadium. I would have thought that I would have remembered someone they teased at pairing Victor up with but apparently not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Okay folks, how do u think Martinez (oops I mean Cole) will die tonight?

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought of Martinez.

Well, it is the ZA and there are also a lot of guns being shown. So either a walker gets him or a bullet. I'm going to guess bullet by John or Sioux.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

I still do not remember these people even after reading their Walking Dead Wiki entries. I only remember them spending like one episode at the baseball stadium.

I vaguely remember all of us loathing YRN (Young Republican Negan). Who sat in a lawn chair. That's about it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

Okay, "that's not my mother" was a pretty decent little twist.

Yeah, but it's pointless to the plot as far as I can see. The shot of her face disintegrating was really pretty cool, though.

I just figured out who Cole really reminds me of:John from S1 of the mother ship. )He went crazy and started digging graves before the walker horde hit the first camp.)

• Love 2

Cole didn't last long!

Notice how all the zombies are in long-sleeve shirts, pants
- just like I said in some thread last week.
We almost never see zombies in shorts, skirts, doctor scrubs, tank tops, etc. 

They're always dressed in plaid, long sleeved shirts and long pants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, maystone said:

Yeah, but it's pointless to the plot as far as I can see. The shot of her face disintegrating was really pretty cool, though.

I just figured out who Cole really reminds me of:John from S1 of the mother ship. )He went crazy and started digging graves before the walker horde hit the first camp.)

I think his willingness to make things up just to mess with people could make him more interesting, but knowing this show his ending monologue is exactly what he has planned.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Where is Wendell? 

With Luci?

3 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

So the death cult just went off and left their nuke and Morgsn broke out the welding equipment he just thought to bring?

But Teddy and Dakota and Riley are on the sub, right? They're in the launch room.

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

I think one of the big three will die by season's end.

Morgan

Alicia

Strand 

I think you're right. My money is on Alicia. Too much talk about her being the future.