Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Welp, that was an epic fuckin FAIL! 

Yeah, I'm not sure what they were trying to do there? Escape in the facility's one public elevator?

• LOL 1
Just now, raven said:

Maybe they embalm them before going in the shredder?  But then you'd have embalming fluid in there.

I don't think so. Riley said that embalming was the ultimate punishment b/c then you're not going to be returned to the earth to feed the future, or some such bs.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, maystone said:

I don't think so. Riley said that embalming was the ultimate punishment b/c then you're not going to be returned to the earth to feed the future, or some such bs.

Oh LOL.  Obviously I'm not paying attention.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, raven said:

I like Al and Dwight together; they have a nice friendship.

They really seem to. I've missed so much of this season; I don't know how their friendship happened.

2 minutes ago, Primstone said:

does anyone remember what Morgan has that they want? i think i remember

No idea, but from the preview it looks like it's his unborn child. Or maybe that's just misdirection.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Primstone said:

does anyone remember what Morgan has that they want? i think i remember

Its that key to the possible nuclear sub . . . he stole it off Ginny's hired assassin whose persona he took on I think? 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Remember the bounty hunter that came after Morgan. He was doing a delivery for someone and decided to help Ginny take care of Morgan. He had a key. Morgan kept the key. When Morgan fought 2 guys later, they asked were he got that. They want that key.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, SailorGirl said:

Its that key to the possible nuclear sub . . . he stole it off the assassin whose persona he took on I think? 

I think you're right. And it would fit in with the Moles scorched earth allusions. I was thinking they had a bomber with a nuclear payload somewhere, but yeah what you remembered makes more sense to the plot.

• Useful 1

I can't get past the atrocious wig and beard on Lennie James.

They have to be trolling us, right?  I mean, the wigs on both shows are so bad.

• Love 2