Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
raven

Season 6 Live Posting Topic

Completely distracted trying to figure out if that's a blood soaked top or bra.

Oh, it's a sister daughter thing. That changes nothing.

• Like 2

Oh I forgot about these doofuses in the masks.

Why does the show tease us with Ginny's death?  Why show?

Did Ginny say "franchise"?  Like a KFC??

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Can we just skip ahead to the part where one of these idiots gets to plug Ginny? That is going to happen, right? Right?

• Laugh 1

I want Dakota dead too.  C'mon show!!

• Like 2

I still don't get if some of them revolted with Strand and now control that one camp, or if Strand and the good-guys were likely recaptured by Virginia's henchman.  (i.e., what the heck happened in that fight, other than providing a plot vehicle to get Morgan and Virginia alone talking).

Morgan is an idiot for bringing her there.

• Like 3

Just shoot her.  They're all aces at head shots at this point.

• Like 1

so, to appease all those Virginia has done some wrong to, they gonna have to send her to the 4 winds so each group can have a piece of her?

This is annoying.  And I LIKE Morgan.

NOOOO not the "we're no better" argument.  This is how we end up with annoying, monologuing villains.

• Like 2

Did they ever give the backstory of how Virginia gained all this power?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

She'll "let them." And in return they get stuck with another murderous teenager.

They took in Nick's killer. 

• Like 2

I'm one of the few people who likes this show but they are abusing my goodwill with this bullshit.

Maybe I'm just bloodthirsty.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

They took in Nick's killer. 

And there's issue to be had with that too. But at least Charlie was fairly young with nobody and she hadn't just killed a second person trying to cover up her first murder.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

And there's issue to be had with that too. But at least Charlie was fairly young with nobody and she hadn't just killed a second person trying to cover up her first murder.

True. 

• Like 1

Sherry is still not over what Negan has done to them both, and seeing Dwight is a constant reminder

• Like 1

None of these people sound like they have any real handle on what they're doing or what they do want. Just a lot of vague "Nope. Not gonna join Morgan's dry reservoir summer camp because reasons."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Primstone said:

Sherry is still not over what Negan has done to them both, and seeing Dwight is a constant reminder

Yup. 

Why the heck would they let her go, just to join up with one of her other camps to lead the army.  I'm hoping she and Dakota are toast now with June in the room.

OK, putting that hat on was one of the few great scenes I have seen on this show.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Recently found out the Actress playing Sherry is Linda Evangelista's sister.

She seemed too young to me to be Linda's sister, so I looked it up. They are cousins.

• Like 2

We have the people at the dam, we have the People Sherry is with, and we have Strand taking over for Virginia. We are starting to see the groups forming like we did in Walking Dead, that are getting ready for what bigger evil that Virginia was afraid of. So, if Ginny was the Governor, then what evil is coming to be like Negan? And after that, like Alpha? 

• Like 1

So they salvaged an 80s merry go round death trap for their new civilization?

Somebody in production really loves the Traveling Wilburys.

• Like 2

Good evening everyone.....just came in from work and made it on time.  Hope to see June in action again...

as the Robin Hood movie line goes, No blades, no bows, Leave your weapons here.

Evening all! Coming in from a liquor filled family discussion that made Virginia look polite and reasonable!

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this episode. 

• Like 1