Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: The Group B Playoffs - Cloudy with a Chance of Clues

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

For a football player, Mark Sanchez is a pretty good singer. And a helluva puppeteer.

It's probably the highest compliment possible that the judges weren't guessing athletes.

• Love 9

Didn't expect Mark Sanchez at all. He's adorable! I would have much rather seen Whatchamacalit go but oh well.

It seems like Seahorse really is Tori Kelly. I'm bummed, I was really thinking/hoping it was Carly Rae Jepsen.

Leslie Odom Jr. seems to be a popular guess for Serpent but he sounds nothing like him to me.

I didn't know people were thinking Crocodile was Nick Carter but my sister told me right before he performed and yea that's definitely him.

This season so far is better than the first 3 imo. I actually enjoy almost all the contestants.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Fukui San said:

It's probably the highest compliment possible that the judges weren't guessing athletes.

Not just the judges, on the Reddit sub people were shocked as well and no one guessed anyone even remotely close to him.

Who knew Mark Sanchez could sing? In general, they have a lot of strong singers this season, I am legit impressed. 

How sad is it that when Ken mentioned Taylor Lautner and vampires, that I was like "well actually he was a werewolf" at the same time Nick did? 

Seahorse is totally Jessica Simpson right? The Chicken of the Sea thing makes it seem like it has to be her. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4
On 10/14/2020 at 11:19 PM, mtlchick said:

99.99999% sure the Croc is Nick Carter.  I somehow missed his first performance but if it isn’t him, I’m turning in my boy band fan card.

LOL one of my sisters best friends says she knows it him she knows her man lol

Seahorse is Tori Kelly, there was an elephant in one of her clue packages she was the voice of Reena?(I think that's the name) in the Animated Movie SING who is an Elephant, also references to Dumbo, a reference to her favorite Bible verse, there was a reference to American idol which she was on and was cut early. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Seahorse is Tori Kelly, there was an elephant in one of her clue packages she was the voice of Reena?(I think that's the name) in the Animated Movie SING who is an Elephant, also references to Dumbo, a reference to her favorite Bible verse, there was a reference to American idol which she was on and was cut early. 

I was wondering if there was an AI clue. I missed it since honestly I barely pay attention to the clues lol.

• Love 1

I thought Seahorse was Jessica Simpson. She sounds more twangy than Tori Kelly, plus I said the feathers/Birdie connection right before Joel did. I also recently read her memoir and I thought the broken heart referred to her making it to the last round but then bombing her Mickey Mouse Club audition. 

If Serpent is someone from Hamilton, my guess is Chris Jackson. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

I agree. I was leaning that way but the last performance sealed it. I tend to pay more attention in the visual clues because there are fewer red herrings involved. There have been several clues that point to Tori’s songs. 

Crossed out smile —> Unbreakable smile

Flying Clocks —> Time Flies 

Rainbow frog —> Rainbow Connection performed with Kermit

Rainbow feathers —> cover of Colors of the Wind

Edited by Guest
14 hours ago, Dani said:

I agree. I was leaning that way but the last performance sealed it. I tend to pay more attention in the visual clues because there are fewer red herrings involved. There have been several clues that point to Tori’s songs. 

Crossed out smile —> Unbreakable smile

Flying Clocks —> Time Flies 

Rainbow frog —> Rainbow Connection performed with Kermit

Rainbow feathers —> cover of Colors of the Wind

Shes also covered "My heart will go on" and "Only girl in the world" on her IG lives

On 10/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Josh371982 said:

Well, it also sounds exactly like her as well. 

Spoiler

Both the singing AND pitch corrected audio, if you track that down.

• Love 2