Type keyword(s) to search

S1.E02: Conductors of Chaos

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The episode features a mother of three choking on a spatula, a teenager who was attacked at a bonfire party in the wilderness, a frantic father whose 2-year-old daughter goes missing, and two women stranded on the highway after their car was involved in back-to-back hit-and-runs! These are just a few of the incidents that 911 call takers from Ogden, Utah; New Orleans, Louisiana; and Wasilla, Alaska.

We're really riveted by this program.  And we still haven't figured out how someone can get a spatula stuck down their throat, but be cleared after the paramedics get there and not need additional medical attention.

When that child was missing, I kept saying, "She's somewhere in the house.  She laid down and fell asleep."  Although I don't know how anyone could sleep with all that yelling going on.  I'm just glad she was OK.

• Love 1
On 10/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, AZChristian said:

We're really riveted by this program.  And we still haven't figured out how someone can get a spatula stuck down their throat, but be cleared after the paramedics get there and not need additional medical attention.

When that child was missing, I kept saying, "She's somewhere in the house.  She laid down and fell asleep."  Although I don't know how anyone could sleep with all that yelling going on.  I'm just glad she was OK.

I was thinking the same thing about the spatula lol. 

This show makes me so anxious.  I am actually concerned about all of these callers!  Don't love Luke Wilson as the "host", but the calls keep me coming back.

• Love 1