Type keyword(s) to search

Help! I Wrecked My House - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2021 at 8:03 PM, irisheyes said:

I’m pretty sure all of her worK is permitted. They showed at least one inspection, so they were doing more than the owners. I’m not sure where that puts them legally if there’s problems down the road. 

I saw Jasmine and the inspection conversation, and know she uses licensed workers,  but I'm betting the homeowners (home wreckers), who put on the addition used anyone they could get that worked cheap.   I bet they had a lot of explaining to do when the inspectors came to look at the build, and wondered what was going on with the building addition.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

I just caught the first episode of the new season, and have to say I am maddened by these people who declare the house they bought was 'unliveable'. Yeah, it was very dated and not a modern/optimal floor plan, but YOU COULD INDEED LIVE IN IT. It's 'unliveable' at the start of the show because you made it that way. Ugh.

Also, the dog cave? How exactly do you clean in there? Is that tall, broad-shouldered wifey going to crawl on her belly and try to wield a whisk broom?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

To save money, don't put in the dark stainless appliances (extra cost, and harder to get), gold fixtures in the kitchen and bath already look garish and dated.   The baking station in the dining room was a big fail for me, the counter space is too small to work with, and it's too narrow, and too short.   The mustard yellow piano is not a good look..    Why spend a lot extra on a TV cover panel?   

In this instance, the homeowners had already purchased all new appliances so they just used the ones they already had. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The people who did the bizarre addition were lucky that something bad didn't happen.  

But tonight's "Help!  I'm a Demo Addict" homeowner makes them look so much better.   He ripped a hole in the entry wall, left the shower head pipe open to the drywall for four years, and pulled the gas stove out to see 'what an island would look like', and left the electric and gas line exposed.    It would have been very easy to rupture a gas line, and with one spark the house goes boom.    

I didn't like the island/table, and if you're short on money, don't waste money on a bunch of expensive custom stuff.   

I hope these are made up issues, but I've known people that are this foolish.       

I wonder what the real back story of the couple from last night's show is?    I think we've been played. 

Each house this season has been a dangerous, code violating dump.    The only houses worse than the ones this season would involve a wrecking ball.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

I really felt like this couple was BS'g us about the house. They filmed themselves punching holes in walls for no reason and the wife was all 'look at him go! What can I do about him?' and he was insisting the entire episode that he would indeed tackle, with complete ignorance, huge and dangerous tasks. I don't buy it for a minute. Their whole thing played like schtick. "Oooo! Look at me! I'm wild and craaaazy!  Ooooo! I'd do anything! Watch me make holes in walls for no reason! Ooooo!"  Sure that hole in the shower was there for four years and yet there was not a drop of moisture anywhere in the wall behind it.  Sure.

Again, Jasmine asked the homeowners what one word would describe them or something and they said 'explore' so of course now their dining table has a big ol piece of metal down the center of it that says 'explore'. Seriously, don't tell Jasmine anything about what your interests are or lifestyle is unless you want to see it play out is some ridiculous way in the 'design'. I mean she could have used the word in a wall art that could be removed but she permanently affixed it in a huge piece of metal to their dining table. Because that is who she is.

Speaking of tables, I hope that trend of affixing your only dining table permanently to the kitchen island makes a speedy exit. Was there really a need for a kitchen in the entire kitchen/dining space and to make the dining table simply an extension of the island? There was plenty of room to do them separately but she morphed them together. I'd be so pissed if she did that to my house.

Not sure what to think about the huge industrial metal wall for the fireplace. It looked kind of cool but it really dominated the entire living area in an overpowering way.

ETA: I think my problem with the fireplace is that the metal covers such a huge area and the living room is not big enough to handle this kind of massive statement. If the room were larger I think I would like it better. It's okay but it's just too large for the space IMO.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I really felt like this couple was BS'g us about the house. They filmed themselves punching holes in walls for no reason and the wife was all 'look at him go! What can I do about him?' and he was insisting the entire episode that he would indeed tackle, with complete ignorance, huge and dangerous tasks. I don't buy it for a minute. Their whole thing played like schtick. "Oooo! Look at me! I'm wild and craaaazy!  Ooooo! I'd do anything! Watch me make holes in walls for no reason! Ooooo!"  Sure that hole in the shower was there for four years and yet there was not a drop of moisture anywhere in the wall behind it.  Sure.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but based on the above description, I'll take it a step further. What if the homeowners recorded themselves destroying their house just so they could get on the show?!? Granted some people think they can do anything, even if it winds up destroying their house, but if it looks really bad for quite a while, then producers might see a real challenge...guaranteeing  that the homeowners are selected to be on the show, reaping any rewards associated with their appearance, and of course, a finished product.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I thought that metal fireplace looked absolutely hideous.  Who would really want that in their home?

Also, she kept going on about how this family plays games.  Where are most games played in a house?  Probably the kitchen table.  Ever try dealing cards with something in the middle of the table?  It just doesn't work.  Also, how would they put a game board in the middle of that table with that piece of metal running down the center of it.

I didn't mind the metal but it should have been inlaid so it was flush with the top of the table.  Not affixed to the top of the table so it looks like an afterthought.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, KeithJ said:

Also, she kept going on about how this family plays games.  Where are most games played in a house?  Probably the kitchen table. 

Really? I can't say my family or friends have ever played a board/card game in the kitchen. But then again when it's all one room I guess no matter where you are you're in the kitchen... 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

But then again when it's all one room I guess no matter where you are you're in the kitchen... 

We used to play on the dining room table. But apparently today's designers view a dining room table with something akin to actual horror so we see very few of those on these shows. We see enormous islands with seating for four or these affixed things that are part island, part table. 

On one HGTV show they renovated a home and made the kitchen island the only table to eat at and entertain at and it had a sink in the middle of it. I don't want to sit down to eat in front of the kitchen sink nor do I want to tell my guests to do so. You just cooked dinner. All the pots and pans and prep dishes and cutting boards and whatever else is freshly used and displayed about the kitchen and its sink. Why would you want to seat guests there in plain view of all of that? It's one thing to stand around the kitchen talking while the hosts preps dinner or the family has an informal meal or two there. It's an entirely 'nother thing to have no other place to serve any meal at all when you have guests. And placing a person literally next to the sink is awful. If you have a tiny place then its terrible but excusable. If you have a large home with plenty of space and choose to make it all kitchen and refuse to have anyplace but the kitchen to eat at (or play games) then that's just a weird choice to me.

There was an article in The Washington Post about how dining rooms are making a comeback and how the pandemic made people rethink having all that open concept space in their homes. As in how having separate rooms can be pleasant when you don't want to annoy the shit out of each other all the time. Personally I never saw the appeal of the huge open space. I don't feel the need to keep an eye on everyone in the house at all times. And how often do these people 'entertain' really?

ETA: And what about all the people who cannot simply jump up onto a barstool and sit at the island?  What do you do with the wheelchair bound, the elderly, the folks like me with a disability that makes climbing up on a higher chair/stool impossible? Where do we sit when the only dining is at island height? I realize that Jasmine's affixed table does not pose that problem but most of these designs, including Jasmine's, ignore those people entirely. We are not all young and agile.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, KeithJ said:

I thought that metal fireplace looked absolutely hideous.  Who would really want that in their home?

No one. And now that I've finally seen the show, I also dislike the metal fireplace. Plus, when they were framing around the fireplace, I KNOW I saw an electrical outlet and jack for a TV. But when they showed the finished product, it was totally covered! Makes me wonder if they covered that area on purpose because they didn't want to take the time to cut the metal? Especially since it would probably leave sharp edges, meaning someone would have to figure out how to pull the wires without nicking them. Guess that'll be up to the homeowners if they decide that's where they want to put their TV.

• Love 2

I just want to make it clear that I don't like the special things Jasmine does myself, but if a homeowner likes them and wants them I have no problem with it. My beef is that Jasmine is not asking the homeowner if they want a metal wall in their living room or a piece of metal affixed to the middle of their dining table which is itself affixed to the kitchen island which is now in a weirdly huge kitchen area, etc. If the homeowner asked for this that is fine. But they didn't approve this stuff per the episodes; Jasmine always talks about how she made such and such decision and she knows they will be so happy, she wants them to see things first and then she'll come and meet them and bask in glory, etc.

My point is don't do weird shit to my house without asking me if I even like that stuff. I mean, it's permanent stuff. Without asking.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I just want to make it clear that I don't like the special things Jasmine does myself, but if a homeowner likes them and wants them I have no problem with it. My beef is that Jasmine is not asking the homeowner if they want a metal wall in their living room or a piece of metal affixed to the middle of their dining table which is itself affixed to the kitchen island which is now in a weirdly huge kitchen area, etc. If the homeowner asked for this that is fine. But they didn't approve this stuff per the episodes; Jasmine always talks about how she made such and such decision and she knows they will be so happy, she wants them to see things first and then she'll come and meet them and bask in glory, etc.

My point is don't do weird shit to my house without asking me if I even like that stuff. I mean, it's permanent stuff. Without asking.

I'm guessing they do ask, and might even be what the home owners order them to do. But if they don't ask, well, that's on the home owner. You turned over your keys and money. Deal with it. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

I'm guessing they do ask, and might even be what the home owners order them to do. But if they don't ask, well, that's on the home owner. You turned over your keys and money. Deal with it. 

Yeah, this is HGTV after all. We don’t know what is real or scripted. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm wondering if some of the homes are actually flip homes, that the homeowners want fixed up for resale, after they're show on TV staged, and pretty?   

I'm watching the rerun of Help! Ilm a Demo Addict, and I was looking at it very closely this time.    I don't believe that the owners lived in that house.   I bet they bought it to flip, did the audition tape, and then showed for filming.   I bet it was a cheap flip house.    The drywall chop in the entry was very fresh, the shower head drywall hole was supposed to be four years open?  I don't believe it.    

Tonight's new episode Help! We Need a Door! is bizarre.    The husband tried to fix the electric gate controller, and almost burned down the house.   But, at least they did get a quality electric box, with a good installation by a professional.      I can't believe the show spent $26,000 on kitchen cabinets.   I bet I could get that done for half or less.   The top cabinet doors with glass are super pricey.   Since the upper cabinets are all glass fronts, they are now just covered open shelving the way they put everything on display.    The reclaimed wood on the drawer fronts of the main bathroom vanity look so splintery.   At least the couple now have a real bedroom.    It's nice they had a $200k remodel budget, but they could have had a lot more remodeling by not over spending.   

They could have used stock cabinets, trimmed them out, and even built an island from stock cabinets, and saved a bundle.  

Unfortunately, if the tax laws are still the same, the show buys wholesale, with contractor discounts, or donated materials in return for showing the product, but the home owners have to pay income tax on the retail price of anything discounted, or donated.      The homeowners also have to pay full income tax on donated labor too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2021 at 3:57 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's nice they had a $200k remodel budget, but they could have had a lot more remodeling by not over spending. 

$200k seemed like a lot for what they got.  As soon as they said it, I knew she would spend every penny although I didn't think it was necessary - especially once they discovered the pipes were fine.  Jasmine said custom cabinets are expensive so why buy them.  You could custom build the island if you wanted but I didn't see any reason the rest of the kitchen couldn't be stock cabinets.  I would love to know how much actual say the home owners get.  If she had shown me a budget of $200k and $20k was allocated to new pipes that I ultimately didn't need, I'd want the $20k back so I could use it for something else - like college for the girls.  Maybe money isn't an issue and they didn't care but I would have.

• Love 7

I'm not sure I'll ever understand why people buy houses that don't really "fit" them if they have $200k for renovations.  Surely you can put that money towards the purchase of a house that is more ready for you without doing major renovations.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KeithJ said:

I'm not sure I'll ever understand why people buy houses that don't really "fit" them if they have $200k for renovations.  Surely you can put that money towards the purchase of a house that is more ready for you without doing major renovations.

Depends on the location and if people think they can get their money back and more by doing renos. 

• Love 2

Glendora again. Glendora is nowhere near where Jasmine's clients in the past have lived but suddenly all these people in Glendora need her help. What is up with that?  I mean, it's a loooong drive from her home which I assume is Huntington Beach area from all the shots of that Orange County beach the program keeps showing us. Glendora?  No where near a beach, up in the foothills of San Gabriel mountains, near Pomona.

I guess I'm losing patience with her entirely because even her little giggle is getting on my nerves.

ETA:  When the homeowner was explaining the hole in the wall that was long and had water damage I thought she said that was when they had the leech in the wall rather than the 'leak'. Like she tore open the wall to get to the leech and remove it. Was kinda relieved to realize it was an old everyday common leak and not a disgusting creature that had crawled into the wall.

Do people just have people film them destroying their homes and punching holes in walls etc on the regular, before they know they are going to have a professional come in and 'fix' it?  Why do all these homeowners have film of them damaging their homes with a wink and a smile?  It's never "Look what I did two years ago" it's always "Look at the stupid thing I'm doing today when I know you are going to come in and fix it and put me on TV".  It just comes off so phony and for the TV show all along.

Additional comments
  • LOL 5

Is the trend for banquettes in homes anywhere besides HGTV? Jasmine, Ben and Erin, the P Bros, they've all done it. I appreciate storage as much as anyone, but I think I'd pass.

Although iirc, Nate and Jere put one in during a competition and I liked it--but it looked nicer than the this one.

• Love 3

I hope that homeowner specifically asked for a banquette because she sure has one now.

1. It is on THREE walls. A huge old thing. It has thin cushions and no back, just throw pillows. Good luck to the guests having to scooch around on that thing, getting in and getting out. And since the banquette just goes straight to the floor there is no 'under', even a little one, for your legs to go into while seated or getting in or out. Just straight to the floor.

2. Jasmine had this be the one thing she got her kids to help build so it now has built in sentimental value. Good luck getting rid of it without stomping on feelings.

3. It is placed, I believe, in the one room with wallpaper. If you take it out you ruin the wallpaper there and you can't just put in more wallpaper unless it's soon and from the same 'batch' as the wallpaper already installed. You would probably have to remove all the current wallpaper and buy new or just paint the wall.

There must be thousands of nice dining tables and chairs, in all price ranges and all styles, that a decorator could choose from.  Building a tacky banquette with all of its problems just seems so pointless.

Mina on Good Bones also does banquettes, if she thinks about dining at all, oh she of the 'eat at the island, who needs a table?' school of decorating. I'm beginning to think that some muckity muck at HGTV was frightened by a dining room table when they were a child.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2021 at 11:56 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Do people just have people film them destroying their homes and punching holes in walls etc on the regular, before they know they are going to have a professional come in and 'fix' it?  Why do all these homeowners have film of them damaging their homes with a wink and a smile?  It's never "Look what I did two years ago" it's always "Look at the stupid thing I'm doing today when I know you are going to come in and fix it and put me on TV".  It just comes off so phony and for the TV show all along.

These pre-construction diaries (or whatever they are called) are beginning to bother me as well.  Why would people film themselves doing this?  On top of that, why would the kids be talking into the camera saying how crazy the mom is?

• Love 4
On 10/12/2021 at 12:56 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Glendora again. Glendora is nowhere near where Jasmine's clients in the past have lived but suddenly all these people in Glendora need her help. What is up with that?  I mean, it's a loooong drive from her home which I assume is Huntington Beach area from all the shots of that Orange County beach the program keeps showing us. Glendora?  No where near a beach, up in the foothills of San Gabriel mountains, near Pomona.

I guess I'm losing patience with her entirely because even her little giggle is getting on my nerve

From a production standpoint it makes sense that they would film multiple home renovations at the same time. By staying in the same area they can share crews ( construction/tv), limit travel time, and probably have a dedicated contact in the city planning/building/permitting department to expedite things.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yes, I think this season is very fake with the random destruction taking place and being on video.  I doubt the lady on this episode would really think she could just remove a wall on her own.  It is all so random.  

• Love 2

I don't care enough to look, but sometimes if you go to the home page of the show (House Hunters used to do it), you can find a link to the production company that tells you what you need to be on the show. It could be that these wall punching home videos are part of the audition process.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I feel like on other renovation shows, when an unexpected issue comes up that eats into the budget, they usually look for ways to recoup the costs.  In this case, did Jasmine need to spend $1,000 to paint the appliances?  The old stove was white and the homeowner had bought stainless dishwasher and fridge fairly recently.  Then Jasmine buys a new stainless stove but spends $1,000 to paint the dishwasher and fridge off white.  Why?  Clearly the homeowner like stainless since she bought the appliances in the first place.  Clearly, stainless wasn't a design issue since Jasmine purchased a stainless stove.  What was the point, other than to waste $1,000.

Also, I believe she spent $2,300 on the wallpaper.  If you are $4,000 over budget, do you really need tp spend that much on custom wallpaper?  If she wanted a feature wall, there is still a lot you can do with paint for way less than $2,300. 

The woman was using money for her business to cover the overage - wouldn't giving her the $3,300 back ($1,000 for appliances & $2,300 for wallpaper) be a better way to go? 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I feel like on other renovation shows, when an unexpected issue comes up that eats into the budget, they usually look for ways to recoup the costs.  In this case, did Jasmine need to spend $1,000 to paint the appliances?  The old stove was white and the homeowner had bought stainless dishwasher and fridge fairly recently.  Then Jasmine buys a new stainless stove but spends $1,000 to paint the dishwasher and fridge off white.  Why?  Clearly the homeowner like stainless since she bought the appliances in the first place.  Clearly, stainless wasn't a design issue since Jasmine purchased a stainless stove.  What was the point, other than to waste $1,000.

Also, I believe she spent $2,300 on the wallpaper.  If you are $4,000 over budget, do you really need tp spend that much on custom wallpaper?  If she wanted a feature wall, there is still a lot you can do with paint for way less than $2,300. 

The woman was using money for her business to cover the overage - wouldn't giving her the $3,300 back ($1,000 for appliances & $2,300 for wallpaper) be a better way to go? 

I was horrified at the appliance painting. Even though it was done by a professional, it will eventually chip. It seems that things like that are done simply to demonstrate that they can be done.

Wallpaper might be "in" again as it was in 1987 when my home was built. In only ten years I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I cringe every time an HGTV renovator puts up wallpaper. I only hope that the homeowner was aware of those costs and approved the appliance painting and wallpaper choice.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CruiseDiva said:

Wallpaper might be "in" again as it was in 1987 when my home was built. In only ten years I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I cringe every time an HGTV renovator puts up wallpaper. 

Yeah, wallpaper is a personal choice, right up there with creamy or crunchy peanut butter. It can be a big risk if you're not picking it out yourself. But if you like it why care what others think? Unless you're selling the place in 2-4 years make it look how you want, not what HGTV tells you you're supposed to want.

• Love 4

Episode tonight was refreshing change--the homeowners had a lot of input in flooring and finishes. Even though there was the dreaded banquette, it worked in their house. The bookshelves were a great improvement as was the installation of the homeowner's art, even though the art was IMHO dreadful. The shallow cabinet that hid the support column was clever and the glass installation on the stairs and landing was elegant and practical. Also clever was the style of bathroom vanity that won't be destroyed by water splashing from the tub by little boys.

• Love 4

I watched only the first part of this episode because I had to finish watching an awesome Akshay Kumar movie, but I agree about that artwork. The one with the woman reaching up with her long arms and claw-like hands was creepy. 😬

• Love 3
13 hours ago, answerphone said:

With the couple having three very young kids, I kept wondering where this money was coming from. 🙄

I kept wondering who with three very very young boys would put a glass banister railing on their stairway. And outfit the adjacent bookcases with cushy stools that are easy to move a couple feet over to said banister and climb high enough to topple over them. The wife said the kids rooms were upstairs by themselves and the parents slept in the master below. So they are unsupervised up there much of the time (at night, in the morning before parents get up, etc). I'd be a nervous wreck. Also, little fingerprints would always be there. Always.

I know Jasmine explained it, but I still hate the banquette. And the throw pillows on it instead of backing. Looks pretty but never meant to be sat upon that way so why pretend? Again, three young boys will spill and make messes - I think it'd be better to have a table with chairs that put the messes on the floor instead of the long upholstered banquette.

• Love 10

I totally agree about the little boys trying to climb over that glass banister. With kids that age, I’d insist on a temporary, much higher barrier, or just use that loft for nice looking storage with a baby gate to keep the kids out. 

And even if it were higher, how often will mom have to clean fingerprints, palm marks and more off that glass?

• Love 5

How many times will kids knock something off that ledge when they open the doors to see the calendar/message board? More or less times than they crack their heads on its doors that appeared to open right into a walkway?

The safe alternative is to keep the doors closed - which sort of defeats the purpose of posting messages & schedules.  

Maybe I'm misremembering how that whole half-shelf with stools and big cabinet doors functioned.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, KeithJ said:

Didn't dislike a ton about this episode but the location of the TV was absolutely horrendous and then to put an indention there so you really can't move it made it even worse.

The location was terrible. None of the furniture as placed faced the TV.

• Love 2

Husband: “I can see being in front of the fireplace with the kids watching TV…Hey, where’s the TV?”

Wife: “I can see being in the kitchen cooking while watching TV…Hey, where’s the TV?” 😆

Jasmine’s little girl is adorable.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • LOL 7

I really think the two homeowners on last night's episode were worse than the ones who built the bizarre addition, with the crooked slab.   The homeowners were lucky they didn't die.    The issues with the gas lines, and electric could have caused a major explosion, that would have taken out the entire house, and probably some of the neighbor's homes.    I'm hoping Jasmine and the crew found every single stupid thing the homeowner's did, but I wouldn't bet on it.    I wonder if Jasmine checked to see if the fireplace will draw smoke out properly?     

Unlike the people who had the exposed gas and electric line in the kitchen a couple of episodes ago, and nothing in their house looked older, everything in last night's house looked the age they claimed it was.    

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

What was with the stove that it was hot all the time? It wasn’t an Aga.

I know!  When they said it was hot all the time I thought Aga immediately and hoped they weren't throwing away an expensive stove like that because they don't understand it. But finally got a good look at it and it was definitely a regular style stove although 'industrial'.  I think Jasmine should have mentioned the 'hot all the time' unless that is how industrial stoves are supposed to work since she sold it to that guy.

The thing that killed me, once again, was Jasmine's 'special' idea of the fort under the island. First of all I wouldn't want that huge door swinging open while I'm cooking or whatever. But the thing that blew me away was her 'special' purchase (for 400 dollars of her client's money) a entire freaking sail to make two small thin cushions for that stupid 'fort'. She could have selected some great tough material at a fabric store, the kind of fabric you don't need an industrial sewing machine to even work with, for very little money in comparison. But no, she needed an entire sail. If I were her client I would want to find the other 98 percent unused part of that stupid sail folded neatly in my garage. She was so proud she saved them 3.25 out of the 120000.00 budget. I would like that extra 400 dollars back, please.

Jasmine always uses almost every dime she is budgeted on these homes. If she saves a dime one place she just spends it somewhere else whether she actually needed to or not.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

She was so proud she saved them 3.25 out of the 120000.00 budget. I would like that extra 400 dollars back, please.

Jasmine always uses almost every dime she is budgeted on these homes. If she saves a dime one place she just spends it somewhere else whether she actually needed to or not.

She actually went over budget because she sold the appliances for $1,650.  So if she only had $3.25 left over, it means she spent $121,646.75.  I agree, it always seems like she spends all that she has.  I hope the owners are given more input than we see.

• Love 4

The stove and hood were commercial, and I think some of the other kitchen appliances were also, so I can see that the stove would always be warm.      That couple disregarded every safety code in the books, and I'm surprised they weren't on the news when they blew up the house, or someone was electrocuted.    

• Love 2