Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Home Alone

• Start Topic

WTH with Peppa questioning Olivia about giving up on the relationship. Um, she came home to find he had moved out without telling her and had taken all the food. This is on Brett. Also, why was he freaking out about her visiting her family? It would be one thing if she had been quarantining, but she’s been going to work every day. 

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Then all the virtual visits were clearly done the same day as Pepper and Cal are wearing the same clothes.

Why did Dr. Pepper look as if she was being held hostage next to the bookcase?

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I will never unhear that single square of toilet paper comment. Bennett is thoughtful and kind but gross. I hope Amelia is a fan of missionary for her own sake. 

Dark sheets?  Maybe he gets in a lot of fiber? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, rlc said:

WTH with Peppa questioning Olivia about giving up on the relationship. Um, she came home to find he had moved out without telling her and had taken all the food. This is on Brett. Also, why was he freaking out about her visiting her family? It would be one thing if she had been quarantining, but she’s been going to work every day. 

I think she visited our family to get away from him. And I didn't understand why she'd go and visit her family since she worked in a hospital. I think that would have been unsafe.  I didn't particularly like him, but I thought she came off as entitled. She gave him no kind of physical touching... She was cold. I also think she thought she wanted to get married but she didn't want to accommodate anybody else. She wanted just shoehorn somebody into her life.

Edited by antfitz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Brett makes a meal when Olivia is gone...it completely fills the plate and piled 2 inches high ...dude shovels grub down in mass quantities....he said he ate all the food in the pantry...totally believe he Hoovered it all.

She can go to Taco Bell drive thru...

I did not understand her distress over him eating the food or leaving And going to his own house. She doesn't like him and it was obvious from the beginning. Then when she found out that he didn't make enough to travel, she said she wouldn't pay and so they couldn't go. She wanted somebody with a similar pay scale.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

When Christina told Henry she lived in the Central Business District, I guess she forgot that they were being filmed.  Accusing him of being gay just because he wasn't all over her was a new low.  She probably believes that she is so desirable, that there must be to something wrong with any man who doesn't want to be with her.

I hope Miles says "divorce" on Decision day.  Try, try as hard as he might, Karen is just not feeling him.  First she said he was too emotional and now she is saying he is effeminate.  Based on the fact that her last boyfriend had a baby on her, you would think she'd appreciate a guy who appears to be relatively drama free.  

I enjoy watching Woody/Armani and Bennett/Amelia. They are what this experiment should be about.  Couples that are compatible and have an actual chance to make it. 

Brett ran out of that apartment so fast, that he left skid marks.  Clearly, he was just looking for an out.  I wish he had the courage to say why he was really leaving instead of blaming it on her cat. That was such a cop out.   

I think Christina is used to guys who really want to sleep with her and then dump her fairly soon afterwards. They probably blow a lot of smoke up her ass about how she is physically irresistible. Heck, even gorgeous people don't have everyone in the world attracted to them and it is not because those nonattracted people are gay.

I don't believe her because if she really thought Henry was gay, she would be much happier because it would mean that she is still smoking hot. I think she is a woman who puts a lot of her self worth on how attractive she is to men.

Miles needs to find someone else. Karen is mistaking his kindness for "femininity" and he really does not need that type of bullshit in his life. Plenty of other women would be glad to have him. 

Even though Brett did have a point, he went about it horribly. My guess is that "wonderful woman" that Brett had two dates with called him up and he is ready to start his chronic dating again (this time on Zoom).

Amelia/Bennett and Amani/Woody are two of the best couples this show has ever come up with and they are not even boring like a lot of the happy couples that have been on previous seasons.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Poor Miles.  Karen gives him NOTHING.  Even if she doesn’t have any feelings for him, as a person, she should at least have a little compassion.  He should dump her.  She is one COLD person.  Every damn thing is about her and her feelings.

In this epidemic, now you see why there has to be love from the beginning.  You have to know the person before you live with them.Togetherness is hard, but love sees you through.  

I heard she was hung up on her previous boyfriend still. And for some reason she equates masculinity with aggressiveness.  She has told the experts a few times I want somebody more masculine more take charge. If she marries that kind of guy, I don't think shall be happy in the long run. Miles seemed like a wonderful man.

3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Brett is a douche and a liar.  He told Olivia that he left because she went to visit her family and he didn't feel safe.  THEN he told Pastor Cal that he left because his cat was getting bullied?  Which is it Bretty? 

Olivia dodged a bullet with that weirdo.

And I think he  Dodged a bullet. She was cold. And I don't care much for him at all. But they were not well suited. I don't blame him for leaving, she went to see her family in order to get away from him. You know she wasn't just checking up on them.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

I am actually feeling really bad for brett during their part of this episode

I didn't feel sorry for him, but I don't think she's a prize.

3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I think there is something really off with Karen.  Everything about Miles annoys her.  He jokingly called her “Sis’.  She got insulted.  Can’t she take a joke? He constantly walks on eggshells around her,and that’s not right in a marriage.  She would be better off single.  I could just see them having sex.  “Do this”, “don’t do that”,  “Don’t touch me there”, etc.  The guy doesn’t have a chance.  There is no playfulness there at all.  No wonder Miles is depressed.  She is a real pain and killjoy.

He has clinical depression. He is not depressed because of her. I think hes unhappy because of her. I need to move on there are many women would love to be with him. Basically I think she thinks she's better than him.  She also wants that kind of neanderthal man who takes charge.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, rlc said:

Didn't Brett say that Olivia had one week off and she wouldn't even come with him once to his house to see if they could make it something suitable for them to living on a temporary basis?  It's not clear to me whether she does the 12 hour three days a week schedule or a 9 to 5. Does anybody notice I don't think it was ever addressed. It doesn't make a bit of a difference if you only have three days commute especially a commute that is not at rush-hour.

• Love 9

Amani and Woody are a great couple and no couples don't have occasional disagreements. They looked right together instantly.

Brett proved to be a dick to the end (breaks Olivia's heart then looks at his watch). But that doesn't mean he didn't make the right call and end it as mercifully as possible. Any couple can simply agree to endure the pain and grit their teeth to stay together. This was not a match makers match. Olivia has different goals in life as does Brett. I expect they will both be over it very soon. Olivia should marry a professional 8-12 years older than her well established and not interested in kids. No way was married at first sight going to find that for her.

Henry and Christina were failure from the start and they continue down that path. I guess its noble they both keep trying to some degree but the writing is on the wall. It says 'doomed'. They would never become boyfriend and girlfriend even if they were in close contact with each other. They might tolerate each other to work on a project but they wouldn't have eyes for each other. They never looked like a couple. They are both attractive in their own ways but they don't look right together. I can figure Henry she isn't his type period. He's just playing it out. But she seems to really want things to work with Henry. Does she really like him and just knows he doesn't like her?

Its hard to imagine Amelia and Bennett working things out one way or another. I don't think divorce is an option.

• Love 3

Christinresorted to the “he must be batting for the other team“ because Henry didn’t like her one iota. Shows her low character.

It was such a strain on him to be with her. I was twitchy.

She didn’t know what to do him because she apparently drives most men wild with passion and Henry was the first one impervious to her feminine wiles.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Nurse Olivia was comfortable seeing her parents even though she was at the hospital regularly. The way Brett' left was fairly jerky. But, I get it. Henry might want to consider quarantining away from dishonest Christina, too. Is the guy who allegedly sent Christina the text her guy friend? Maybe he's really meeting up with Karen. Instead of having an affair, they work, have lunch, and complain about their sorta terrible and not so terrible partners. Maybe Amani could have had Brett help her get into Woody's DMs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I really can't stand Brett.  He seems to be one of those people who use sarcasm to not deal with what's happening in front of him.  Sarcasm is fine for casual relationship and close friendships when people know who you are.  But Olivia didn't know Brett, his sarcasm probably sounded cruel to him.  And in the end, Brett does a punk move.  He runs away, first puts the blame on Oliva going to see her mother, THEN he tells Pastor Cal it was because of his cat.  Yes, he put the blame on his CAT.  What a tool.

ChristinA needs therapy, seriously.  See, she's one of those people who confuses sex with love.  She's used to men immediately wanting her sexually, but what happens to those relationships I wonder?  They probably implode.  ChristinA also said something about her knowledge of relationships are what she sees in the movies, which means that she, like Karen has a fantasy as to what a relationship should be.  ChristinA wants a romantic comedy type relationship, one where it just happens and she doesn't have to do any work.  That isn't reality.  I think Amelia said in the beginning,  she and Bennett spent their nights just talking.  ChristinA and Henry probably didn't do that; why didn't ChristinA know when Henry's birthday was?  Did she ask?  Did he even tell her?  Henry seems to be the type of person that needs to be brought out, but ChristinA doesn't want to do the work. 

And the cherry on top was the gay allegation.  Of course ChristinA would think Henry was gay because he's not rushing to jump her bones.  To her something is wrong with HIM.  "Oh, he must be gay."   

Their relationship was doomed from the start.  

One more thing about Olivia.  So Brett was justified because she had a sour face?  Really?  I think Olivia took it seriously and Brett took it as a big joke.  Brett should direct his sarcasm on his cat.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9

That was weird. 44 days of quarantine and that’s all they got re footage? They really played down the whole thing but maybe I’m just saying that with a NYC perspective. Either way I thought it would be more interesting to see what would happen if they had to stick it out longer/ no production but apparently not much lol. 

Neither Brett or Olivia are great but he was so cold to her! Even checking his watch at the end. Damn. ChristinA forgot his birthday? She’s the worst. I love Bennet and Amelia, Amani and Woody but this season is boring and terrible. 

• Love 8

So does Brett have to pay the fee for leaving the marriage/show early? I wonder if he could say he was concerned about Olivia's job/Covid and get out of it. If he was still willing to end it knowing he'd have to pay he was REALLY over her. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Agree- but if my cat was getting bullied by another in their living situation my priority would’ve been to get my cat out to somewhere safe before collecting all my own shit while leaving them all there alone. That’s not what Brett did. 

maybe he put the cat in the bathroom with the door closed while he loaded up the car?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

So does Brett have to pay the fee for leaving the marriage/show early? I wonder if he could say he was concerned about Olivia's job/Covid and get out of it. If he was still willing to end it knowing he'd have to pay he was REALLY over her. 

What fee is that?

9 hours ago, antfitz said:

I think she visited our family to get away from him. And I didn't understand why she'd go and visit her family since she worked in a hospital. I think that would have been unsafe.  I didn't particularly like him, but I thought she came off as entitled. She gave him no kind of physical touching... She was cold. I also think she thought she wanted to get married but she didn't want to accommodate anybody else. She wanted just shoehorn somebody into her life.

Yeah, she could pick up the virus at work and still test negative for a time and she risks exposing her family,  Not wise.

9 hours ago, qtpye said:

I think Christina is used to guys who really want to sleep with her and then dump her fairly soon afterwards. They probably blow a lot of smoke up her ass about how she is physically irresistible. Heck, even gorgeous people don't have everyone in the world attracted to them and it is not because those nonattracted people are gay.

I don't believe her because if she really thought Henry was gay, she would be much happier because it would mean that she is still smoking hot. I think she is a woman who puts a lot of her self worth on how attractive she is to men.

Miles needs to find someone else. Karen is mistaking his kindness for "femininity" and he really does not need that type of bullshit in his life. Plenty of other women would be glad to have him. 

Even though Brett did have a point, he went about it horribly. My guess is that "wonderful woman" that Brett had two dates with called him up and he is ready to start his chronic dating again (this time on Zoom).

Amelia/Bennett and Amani/Woody are two of the best couples this show has ever come up with and they are not even boring like a lot of the happy couples that have been on previous seasons.

Karen was concerned because Miles said he would get his nails done with her. Isn't that something that Amani and Woody did together and he said he gets them done every 2 weeks.  Is he not masculine either?

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What fee is that?

It was rumored that there was a fee if someone decided to end the marriage early. Actually, I don't know that it's a real thing, lol. But there must be something contractually requiring these people to stay in the "experiment," right? 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Poor Henry. Christina is such a bitch.  I love him; if he wants an older lady in Texas, I’m here! 😬

What’s he wasting his time with her for?  He’s only 26, and there are plenty of teachers in the school system that would be happy to have him.  Some on this thread too, lol.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Exactly!!! As a suburbanite of NYC I can relate. It was really bad and really, really scary here early days. I don't know how badly NOLA was affected in the beginning, but I was INCENSED that Olivia left to go visit her family while the city was on lockdown.  My niece is a nurse in NYC and in those early days she literally went to work and returned to her apartment. There were no visits to her family on Long Island and with her friends. Brett was rightly concerned that it was a bad idea to travel. He had also lost a co-worker to COVID-19. Team Brett on this  one.

I'm not team Brett, I mean he blamed it on his cat!   Brett is a jerky boy.

One reason it was so scary in NYC in the beginning was because no one knew anything, you couldn't even get tested anywhere, you couldn't find masks, shelves in the supermarket were bare.  I remembered hearing that COVID was also high in NOLA.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

It was rumored that there was a fee if someone decided to end the marriage early. Actually, I don't know that it's a real thing, lol. But there must be something contractually requiring these people to stay in the "experiment," right? 

How could it be early? It was past decision day, the show was not giving them an end date, they were basically in limbo, like the entire country was. 

Shame on the show for not coming up with a definite timeline for them to finish. Instead they decide to "experiment" with the experiment and see how long they could drag this out. It sounds like the couples were left high and dry and at the beginning of the shut down, no one knew how long it was going to last. The show should have given them options to close it out, if they wanted to. 

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

They aren’t able to do the usual filler stuff like a couples trip, more silly games in the park, going out to eat. 

Thank God.

9 hours ago, antfitz said:

I didn't feel sorry for him, but I don't think she's a prize.

He has clinical depression. He is not depressed because of her. I think hes unhappy because of her. I need to move on there are many women would love to be with him. Basically I think she thinks she's better than him.  She also wants that kind of neanderthal man who takes charge.

I don't necessarily think Karen believes she is better than Miles (Olivia definitely thinks she's better than Brett). I think she is thoroughly disappointed that she was matched with someone that she sees as not her type. She's very suspicious and seems to think Miles is acting all great and as soon as she gives in an falls in, some other shoe is going to drop. So she views everything he does through a lens of distrust. She needs serious counseling or something. That said, she is still allowed to find Miles-- great as he is-- not her type.

8 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Brett proved to be a dick to the end (breaks Olivia's heart then looks at his watch). 

I am not understanding (and I think he's an absolute asshole) how he broke her heart. She did not seem the least bit in love with him or even in like with him. She put down his home, his lifestyle, spoke to him in an almost scolding tone so many times that I just don't understand why she's upset that it did not work out. If she was like Kate who was so into Luke that she followed him like a puppy and worshipped him, I could see all this heartbreak and sadness, but she never seemed very happy around him. She should be glad to be rid of him. I think she believes that she's the greatest catch and anyone who wouldn't want her obviously has something with them. She's embarrassed. She wanted the "married" label.

29 minutes ago, cinsays said:

Karen was concerned because Miles said he would get his nails done with her. Isn't that something that Amani and Woody did together and he said he gets them done every 2 weeks.  Is he not masculine either?

I just think that people are allowed to not be into something. Woody is obviously a mani-pedi guy and Amani thinks that is great which is absolutely fine. Karen is not into that type of "date" and I just can't fault her for that. What other people do has nothing to do with anything. Just because Woody and Amani like doing this activity together should not require everyone else in the universe to enjoy it too or be tagged as there being something wrong with them. Karen likes a certain type which she feels she did not get. Would I like the same type of guy Karen wants? No. Would I like the same type of guy that Karen got in Miles? No. Everyone has their own preferences and shouldn't be put down for them, even if they are a super bitch. 

Henry is a wuss. "There's so much more to learn," was horseshit. He has no interest in Christinar and is too much of a spineless jellyfish to say to her what he said to Cal. Bleh.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

maybe he put the cat in the bathroom with the door closed while he loaded up the car?

The cat was right behind him at the door while he was carrying stuff out. He made no effort to protect him from his aggressor(s). 🙄 It was just a lame excuse so he didn't have to deal with the 'experts counseling' anymore (can't blame him for that but poor kitty under the bus). And honestly I don't blame him for pulling the plug because the two of them together was awful, & probably made even more awful by being stuck in lock down together. Olivia was no prize either, but Brett could've been nicer & pulled off the final break with some class. "No thank you" & looking at his watch was assholery at its finest & why I dis him.

31 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Henry is a wuss. "There's so much more to learn," was horseshit. He has no interest in Christinar and is too much of a spineless jellyfish to say to her what he said to Cal. Bleh.

ChristinA would deserve him walking out, but as much as I like Henry I do agree he doesn't have the strength to 'be the bad guy' (or good guy in this case) & end it. He could do it classier then Brett but he's just not up to it - maybe he can get his bff girl to do it for him. 😏

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

What’s he wasting his time with her for?  He’s only 26, and there are plenty of teachers in the school system that would be happy to have him.  Some on this thread too, lol.

Pretty sure it was his 35th birthday? I’m going with 35...just sounds better to my 43 year old self. 😬

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Peppa and Cal would not reach out to the the couples as "experts" until Lifetime coughed up more money to extend their contract in this prolonged season.

Peppa and Cal came to a financial agreement with the network but Viv with her cup holder sleeved pink dress stayed hunkered in her Corona bunker organizing her TP and Chlorox wipes and will be on Zoom for the Decision Day.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Bet Brett was mad he quit and missed the free couples' retreat (free food, beer, wine) but he would have had to face the rest of the cast's hatred.

Olivia is mad she missed having a pity party as the guest of honor...the retreat would have been the perfect setting for her to yammer on and on detailing her grievances about Brett.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I haven’t even finished this episode but this flashback to the beginning of our lockdown situation is making me anxious? sad? 

YES!  And Brett taking all the food would have been a big deal simply there was none to be bought in the stores. 

I do wonder why people like Christina and Olivia and Karen act upset when the relationship doesn't work out.  Maybe they wanted to be the ones to end it?  Or they were looking forward to continued TV fame a la Jamie?  I'm leaning towards the latter.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, rlc said:

Well, at most jobs there are procedures to be followed and supplies on hand to protect yourself whereas, your family doesn't have those parameters. I have not missed one day of scheduled work since covid started. I work for FedEx. But, I also don't spend much time hanging out in group or family settings. Work and family are two different things when it comes to this.

• Love 7

https://www.tvinsider.com/952181/married-at-first-sight-season-11-episode-13-recap/

For those watching the debate and the backwash from that...

Last night's episode moved all the story lines along as Covid settled into MAFS.

Miles is ready to throw in the towel...

Karen is surprisingly emotional when she found out Miles wasn't going to be her lap dog anymore and inclined to bail on her.

Benmelia came to a compromise and Amelia is over the moon.

BOlivia is dunzo.

Wamani revisit the baby and dog timeline.

Henry and ChristinA... her bad acting is laughably awful and she shows a despicable side.

Henry won't pull the plug so onward to the next episode...

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:
49 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

ChristinA would deserve him walking out, but as much as I like Henry I do agree he doesn't have the strength to 'be the bad guy' (or good guy in this case) & end it. He could do it classier then Brett but he's just not up to it - maybe he can get his bff girl to do it for him. 😏

I saw something last night that kind of surprised me.  Mr. Perfect Henry was a little snide, a little nasty and mean.  Also, he was twitching a lot when he was talking to Pastor Cal.  Maybe because he was this close to being honest with Cal and saying what we all know:  I HAVE NEVER LIKED CHRISTINA AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS MARRIAGE.  But as posters have said previously, he didn't have the courage (say what you want of Brett but he knew it was never going to work and had the guts to end it).  

I know most people blame Christina and she does have a lot of hang-ups.  But her living arrangements at the time they got married should have been discussed.  When Henry realized early on that there was something not quite right about where/how she was living pre-wedding, he should have questioned her about it.  But he never did.  Like he failed to mention to her but never had a problem telling Amani that he thought Christina was rude to production.  Christina doesn't find this out until several weeks into the marriage.  Now after 10 weeks he tells Pastor Cal that she's been "dishonest".  The dishonest one is you, Henry.  Again, Christina has too many hang-ups to go in to in just one post, but IMO at least she's tried.  Henry has NEVER tried.  EVER.  He took one look at her and he was done.  

I have contempt for Henry because he's a liar.  His reasons for getting into this in the first place is because one or several "friends" talked him into it.  Can anybody on this board honestly see Henry ever even watching MAFS much less deciding that marrying a stranger was something he should do?  The man who by his own admission has a lot of problems even speaking to women and needs a LOT of time to get to know someone before even holding their hand much less be intimate?  Speaking of his friends, I have no respect whatsoever for Henry when he mentioned while talking to Christina last night that several of his friends had mentioned red flags about her job and her living arrangements.  I'm sure they also gave him an earful about Christina being rude right before the wedding. He's probably seen her frustrated and snippy to the crew throughout the filming, but  instead of giving Christina the benefit of the doubt that part of her behavior might have been pre-wedding jitters and fear of having a camera in her face all the time, he's used the rude angle against her from the get-go, making no attempt to ever address it with her and continuing to hold it against her from day one to the present.  

Again, IMO he's been extremely dishonest in this whole relationship, if you want to call it that.  Constantly making excuses that he needs more time and he's slow to warm up to intimacy.  Whatever.  He never gave Christina a chance.  Even though they still would have been incompatible, he didn't even try.  Again, she's no prize either, but you can't say she hasn't tried.

Whew, didn't mean to make this so long.  One more thing since I'm already on a roll..................did COVID mess up something with Dr. Pepper's skills as a relationship expert?  She gave absolutely zero good advice to Christina.  Hold Henry's hand when you talk to him?  Hey Dr. P....they're way beyond anything like that helping them.  Pastor Cal wasn't great but he was miles ahead of Dr. Pepper.

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Bet Brett was mad he quit and missed the free couples' retreat (free food, beer, wine) but he would have had to face the rest of the cast's hatred.

Olivia is mad she missed having a pity party as the guest of honor...the retreat would have been the perfect setting for her to yammer on and on detailing her grievances about Brett.

Um, what couples retreat? 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Brett proved to be a dick to the end (breaks Olivia's heart then looks at his watch).

He may have broken her pride or her will, but not her heart 😄 

21 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

For the last few seasons they have sent the couples on a group retreat towards the end of the season.  And if you saw the scenes from next week - it is happening!

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

That was in the tease at the waning seconds of the episode for next week...the delayed couples' retreat shit show.

Quarantine was over so back to shooting....

Last year, Brandon refused to get in the van to take him to his booze gig.

A blottoed AJ slapped Luke's butt at the communal dinner.

Let the hilarity ensue.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Last night we find that Amelia has been volunteering at a homeless shelter and Bennett has been the house husband waiting for her with dinner at the end of her work day.

He wanted a spouse who made a difference and thought of others outside of herself.

It is no wonder he wants to continue the marriage.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, PupCal said:

I love the experts saying they can't advise the couples during lockdown like they haven't done virtual visits before.

The experts did more virtual visits than in person visits in regular seasons.

They act like they never knew virtual visits were possible!

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

That was in the tease at the waning seconds of the episode for next week...the delayed couples' retreat shit show.

Quarantine was over so back to shooting....

Last year, Brandon refused to get in the van to take him to his booze gig.

A blottoed AJ slapped Luke's butt at the communal dinner.

Let the hilarity ensue.....

It is?  Okay, I mean, I know some things are open, but sheesh, it's not really over. I'm still working from home, etc.

Edited by cardigirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
51 minutes ago, JapMo said:

I know most people blame Christina and she does have a lot of hang-ups.  But her living arrangements at the time they got married should have been discussed.  When Henry realized early on that there was something not quite right about where/how she was living pre-wedding, he should have questioned her about it.  But he never did.  Like he failed to mention to her but never had a problem telling Amani that he thought Christina was rude to production.  Christina doesn't find this out until several weeks into the marriage.  Now after 10 weeks he tells Pastor Cal that she's been "dishonest".  The dishonest one is you, Henry.  Again, Christina has too many hang-ups to go in to in just one post, but IMO at least she's tried.  Henry has NEVER tried.  EVER.  He took one look at her and he was done.  

Yep. He is a being called a gentleman, but in reality he is a coward. Instead of saying, "I really don't like when you are rude to the production" he says "you're impatient". When she asks if he finds her attractive, he mumbles in the most half-hearted manner "um yes, of course".

There is so many things wrong with the couple, including the fact they should never have been matched in the first place, but he is just as much at fault for not being honest with her as she is for all of her faults. I really don't think he was ever a good candidate for this any more than she was.

• Love 6