Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Home Alone

• Start Topic

For the first time in the shows history, production shuts down as the Louisiana stay-at-home order is put into place; after six weeks of the being on lockdown together, some couples move closer to love while others hit a breaking point.

Airs October 7, 2020.

• Love 1

Brett left and took all the food? That’s low. 

Did they cut this season short? They aren’t able to do the usual filler stuff like a couples trip, more silly games in the park, going out to eat. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Brett makes a meal when Olivia is gone...it completely fills the plate and piled 2 inches high ...dude shovels grub down in mass quantities....he said he ate all the food in the pantry...totally believe he Hoovered it all.

She can go to Taco Bell drive thru...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

It would be super awkward to have to come on Unfiltered and act like everything is peachy when it’s actually who-knows-how-long later, and they might not even be together anymore by then.

Olivia barely contained her contempt and hatred for Brett on her Unfiltered appearance.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Bullied? That’s rich! 
Miles singing “It’s all or nothing” was so funny! 
Jamie’s extensions continue to be tragic. She’s holding onto that blue dress harder than Monica lewinsky. 

That horse hair is getting longer by the week.  Does fake hair grow?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Christinneeds to change her name to ChristiME. Henry still needs to work and she gets dolled up and probably meets up with one of a her pilot paramours. 

I hope she didn’t meet the pilot wearing that lovely orange house dress.  FUGLY.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

ChristinA acting like a victim! “I don’t know what you want!” You know she’s trying to get out of this AND make Henry look like the bad guy. 

While 'crying' a river of invisible tears. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Karen and Miles:  While I do think Karen is a stone cold bitch, I can understand why she wouldn't be attracted to Miles.  He wouldn't be my type either.  As nice as he is, I just get frat boy vibes from him and I'd get tired of seeing him walking around inside with his hood over his head, or his cap on backwards.  He just comes off as "young" and I mean teenage young even though he's a grown-ass man.  She could handle the situation better but, like Henry, it's difficult living with someone you're just not that attracted to, for whatever reason.   

Amelia and Bennett:  Nice couple.  I'd go out for dinner and drinks, but I wouldn't invite them to my home and I definitely wouldn't want to go to their home and eat their food, lol.  Their poor hygiene is not "quirky," just nasty. 

Henry and Christina:  He's just not that into her.  She might feel the same way about him but she wants him to want her.  After all, what man doesn't? 🙄  

Brett and Olivia:  Brett took the food because it was probably not to Olivia's liking anyway.  Not expensive enough.

Amani and Woody:  Strangely, Amani's voice isn't as annoying as it initially was.  Maybe I've just gotten used to it.  They do seem likeable enough and I hope they make it.   I'd hang out with them, too, as long as Woody didn't do the shoulder shrug dancing.

2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Henry needs to pull a Brett. He can leave the food though. ChristinA can use the apartment since she doesn't know where she lives otherwise.

And take her wardrobe with her.  She’s getting to look like a scrub woman, between that thing in her hair last week and those house dresses she’s been wearing.  Maybe she should just wear her flight uniform.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

That horse hair is getting longer by the week.  Does fake hair grow?

Like that Chrissy doll with the retractable hair...you yank it out to lengthen the hair then tug it so it retracts back inside the head.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Brett's cat was right at the door while he was leaving with his stuff, but he didn't seem so worried about him that he got the cat out first or anything. He's a cold liar.

I used to travel with my cats a lot and I never put them in first. I always feared somehow I might lock the car accidentially and misplace the keys. That actually happened once because the keys dropped out of my hands in the trunk into the side pocket. I didn't find those keys for years but thank God I had a second set. But then I only had one set of key so I was more fearful of them getting misplaced.

As we all know cars heat up fast and that's why you can't leave a baby and in the car and cats are even smaller than babies so things can go downhill very quickly. If I was in New Orleans I'd be even more fearful because it's always hard to some degree and you don't know if the car will heat up. Anyway, I pack everything up and then bring them out and drive away.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Um, record scratch, WTF with that gay accusation? 

Henry gave the longest roundabout explanation ever when he could have just said ,” she accused me of being gay .” 

Christina’s desire for flowers and non stop mentioning it reminds me of AJ’s non stop talk about eating dinner alone . 

Olivia and Brett needed to call it quits . They hate each other and both knew there was no shot in hell either would say yes on decision day . 

Bennett and Amelia make relationships look so easy. They are both so easy going and go with the flow . I aspire to be like them , just less “ look at me I’m so weird .” 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I haven’t even finished this episode but this flashback to the beginning of our lockdown situation is making me anxious? sad? 

Not at all. Can’t believe I thought it would blow over and we’d be back to normal in a few months. 

• Love 14

Brett actually said, "Goodbye, gorgeous!" so you can't say he didn't try.  We saw more hidden camera footage of them spooning and such.  I just don't know what the hell her problem is. 

Oh, and I think Brett knew it was over during his chat with Cal, but he blamed his cat because he's a gentleman and didn't see a need to drag her name through the mud, and he's secure enough in himself to just take the fall and not care what Cal thinks about him.  He shrugs and looks like he doesn't care, and people take that as cockiness, but I think he's incredibly chivalrous.  

Olivia wasted her chance and wasted Brett's time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
39 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I used to travel with my cats a lot and I never put them in first. I always feared somehow I might lock the car accidentially and misplace the keys. That actually happened once because the keys dropped out of my hands in the trunk into the side pocket. I didn't find those keys for years but thank God I had a second set. But then I only had one set of key so I was more fearful of them getting misplaced.

As we all know cars heat up fast and that's why you can't leave a baby and in the car and cats are even smaller than babies so things can go downhill very quickly. If I was in New Orleans I'd be even more fearful because it's always hard to some degree and you don't know if the car will heat up. Anyway, I pack everything up and then bring them out and drive away.  

Agree- but if my cat was getting bullied by another in their living situation my priority would’ve been to get my cat out to somewhere safe before collecting all my own shit while leaving them all there alone. That’s not what Brett did. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Linarina said:

Brett actually said, "Goodbye, gorgeous!" so you can't say he didn't try.  We saw more hidden camera footage of them spooning and such.  I just don't know what the hell her problem is. 

Oh, and I think Brett knew it was over during his chat with Cal, but he blamed his cat because he's a gentleman and didn't see a need to drag her name through the mud, and he's secure enough in himself to just take the fall and not care what Cal thinks about him.  He shrugs and looks like he doesn't care, and people take that as cockiness, but I think he's incredibly chivalrous.  

Olivia wasted her chance and wasted Brett's time.

The “gorgeous” comment was probably more sarcasm. And I don’t see being all over posts about himself on Reddit all season as being secure- he’s been manipulating his audience as best he can because he knew what he did was douchey. 

• Love 9

Unfiltered: Bennett, Miles, Peppa, JamieO

Pepp takes a victory lap on insisting Amelia and Bennett be cast and matched over the objections of Cal and Viv

Shorty was right.

Doug needs to a better job vacuuming JamieO’s faux hair, it may not make it Intact on her head for the additional 6 Covid weeks.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Christina, exactly where did you live before the show started filming? Henry had a valid point.

Didn't the experts make a home visit with her??

Lol, right? They have to go through her underwear drawer, yanno!

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Christina, exactly where did you live before the show started filming? Henry had a valid point.

Didn't the experts make a home visit with her??

She had Peppa paw through her drawers in the AirBnB she rented

• Love 1

When Christina told Henry she lived in the Central Business District, I guess she forgot that they were being filmed.  Accusing him of being gay just because he wasn't all over her was a new low.  She probably believes that she is so desirable, that there must be something wrong with any man who doesn't want to be with her.

I hope Miles says "divorce" on Decision day.  Try, try as hard as he might, Karen is just not feeling him.  First she said he was too emotional and now she is saying he is effeminate.  Based on the fact that her last boyfriend had a baby on her, you would think she'd appreciate a guy who appears to be relatively drama free.  

I enjoy watching Woody/Armani and Bennett/Amelia. They are what this experiment should be about.  Couples that are compatible and have an actual chance to make it. 

Brett ran out of that apartment so fast, that he left skid marks.  Clearly, he was just looking for an out.  I wish he had the courage to say why he was really leaving instead of blaming it on her cat. That was such a cop out.   

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 13

I’m not sure what happened but my episode somehow got rewound back to Karen and Miles having their intervention and I turned it off. So I missed the end but I think I’d seen enough. Quarantine is hard! I get it. I REALLY do. 

Brett isn’t my favorite person but I’m actually glad he decided to end it. The way he did it was cowardly but they were a lost cause. Also, Olivia is an asshole for not taking his Covid fears seriously. 

I really feel for Miles. Karen is so standoffish I really have to wonder if she’s like this in her other relationships. 

I will never unhear that single square of toilet paper comment. Bennett is thoughtful and kind but gross. I hope Amelia is a fan of missionary for her own sake. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10