Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Ringerade

• Start Topic

Emily is still annoying.  Her love interest, Gabriel, isn't much better.  I prefer his girlfriend, Camille.  

I mean, he really told her that she couldn't see that the guy she was seeing was a snob covered up by faux intellectualism because she wasn't from Paris? No, she couldn't see that because she's an idiot.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Could we have a show with Camille and the nanny? Wine family heiress and zipper company heiress find fun and fulfillment in Paris? Cause I'd watch the hell out of that. And Gabriel could be a good boyfriend again.

Edited by buttersister
  • Love 18

It really struck my in this episode how Emily focused this show is, especially in the scene where Camille and Gabriel are listening to Emily having her little deaths with her pretentious guy of the week, its the only time I think we have had a scene without Emily in it, and Emily is still the biggest part of the scene anyway. This show has a good supporting cast and the characters are interesting from what we see of them, but everyone is only shown through how they relate to Emily. I know that Emily is the star, but I think this show would benefit from giving its supporting cast more to do. 

• Love 6
On 10/6/2020 at 1:23 PM, tennisgurl said:

It really struck my in this episode how Emily focused this show is, especially in the scene where Camille and Gabriel are listening to Emily having her little deaths with her pretentious guy of the week, its the only time I think we have had a scene without Emily in it, and Emily is still the biggest part of the scene anyway.

I think Phil collins must be a producer and writer on this. Lol