Type keyword(s) to search

Dating Naked - General Discussion

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, SugarHigh said:

I want the first season format back.

Me too.

This season is identical to last.  Michelle is just this year's Fallon.  Zakk is Mason.  The two leads aren't that interesting.  

• Love 1

Predictable ending....I really don't think that David was looking for love after all... It's become obvious that he was only there for his "music" career.

Edited by GenY
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, announcergirl said:

So they picked each other?

Yes. And they're not even a couple now. David has been making his rounds on the talk show circuit. He's a fine specimen to look at, but just as famewhorey as the rest of these "reality stars."

7 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Yes. And they're not even a couple now. David has been making his rounds on the talk show circuit. He's a fine specimen to look at, but just as famewhorey as the rest of these "reality stars."

Thank you. Not surprising. How many women did he pump and dump - jackass!

Caught up on the season finally.  It was a complete non-surprise that they picked each other.  I would hope that Michelle was a producer plant, because nobody is that clueless and bitchy, right?  She was this season's Fallon.   Explosive hothead Zakk was this season's Dan, the one who kept getting inexplicably picked despite his nasty temper and arrogance.  Nice guy Connor was this season's Mason, the clean cut boy who seems a little young and too nice for the show.

Last season it was obvious that Chris was really in to Kerri but it was also really obvious that she wasn't in to him.  This season, Natalie telegraphed early on that she was going to end up with David, and that David was going to choose her.  I wonder why Natalie kept Zakk over Connor.  Maybe it's because she knew that she was going to choose David and didn't want to hurt Connor by stringing him along.

If there is a fourth season, I wouldn't mind seeing some of this season's contestants as the main dater.  I'd love to see Chinet as the female main dater.  Yes, she got a little drunk, but I loved her beauty and her confidence.  For the guys, I would think either Connor or Tommy.  Tommy seemed cool, it could be just that she liked Connor better but her reasons for getting rid of Tommy were that he nipped and bit.  I got the impression that she slept with him, and if she wasn't OK with what she called "50 Shades of Grey" roughness then she should have told him right away, instead of using it as a flimsy excuse to get rid of him.