Type keyword(s) to search

Dating Naked - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The show is only two more weeks thankfully.

Kerri's a whiny hypocrite. She's complaining about Dan flirting when she was sitting on a guy's lap. Dan's immature and possessive, but he's still better than Chris.

As someone said last week, I'd rather be watching the rejectees than Kerri and Chris.

I got kind of bored with this show a couple of weeks ago when it became pretty clear that the end game was going to be Kerri-Chris.  It seems like Kerri goes out of her way to find some perceived "fault" with the other guys.  Her reasoning in dismissing Justin last week was riduculous...something about wanting guys who will fight for her but won't fight over her, or some other such nonsense.  I am just surprised that none of these guys have seemed to notice that she is hung up on Chris and questioned her about it.

• Love 1

Both of them made bad choices this week.  I get why Kerri dumped Michael.  She was basically telling him "please have sex with me" and he was all "oh my, this soup's delicious, isn't it".  When she rejected him at the end he's all "good things take time".  Well, none of them have any time.  They have like two days to make a decision.

Dan is immature and possessive.  I could have sworn in a previous episode that Kerri said she doesn't like games (maybe I'm making this up?) and here we have Dan, playing games, trying to get her jealous.  In a previous episode she said that stuff like that was very unattractive.  She commented that Dan's actions were unattractive.  So what does she do?  She rewards Dan for his behaviour.  She should have picked Date Chris.  He seemed like a nice guy.

Main Chris also chose poorly.  He should have kept Moenay.  Instead, he picked a girl who basically said to him that if he was going to pick her, he better not dump her.  Isn't that what some other girl (Stephanie?) said to him?  She gave him an ultimatum, he said it was unattractive, and kept Fallon.  Now, he has a perfectly cool and nice girl like Moenay, this Elissa seems really possessive, and he rewards her by picking her.  Ugh.

I agree that it is obvious that Kerri and Main Chris will pick each other.  Especially based on the preview when she's crying about her feelings for him.

I'm not sure what anyone can do on this show, and not run afoul of the format.

If you "don't fight for me" then you're out. If you "fight over me" you're out. You have to watch the person go on dates with someone else, and if you don't act upset about it, you are not really interested enough. But if you do act upset, you're immature (according to Kerri) or crazy (according to Chris). I think it's actually a fairly delicate balance. I don't like how people have acted nasty to "the competition" or gotten drunk and sloppy or needy and whiny, either. But then when someone like Moenay comes along, who seems pretty sane and lucid about the show's process, and says how she feels but doesn't get all nuts and annoying, she gets dumped for not fighting hard enough.

Chris clearly wants fast action but "no crazies" and Kerri says she wants a man, but she keeps choosing boys... and then dumping them for being too young.  She has the most chemistry with the exact guys whose behavior she complains about. He has the most chemistry with the women he thinks are unappealingly prone to "drama."

And if you do have a strong preference for one of the dates, you can't spend much time with them without being rude and ignoring the others. I bet production prods the "neglected" prospects into acting out to get on camera more, as well. "Why don't you go and interrupt them, so she'll know you're interested? Did you see him kissing so and so? Are you here to find love or not? What is your strategy for winning this competition? Don't you care about being given a fair chance?"

• Love 1

Yes.  It was particularly ironic that Moenay was having a conversation with Chris about how she isn't going to be "that girl" who goes around and constantly interrupts when she sees him talking to another girl.  And then lo and behold, right at that moment, along comes Elissa with her pint glasses full of wine.  Seems to me she was trying to get Moenay drunk, because really, even if you didn't have "the right kind of glass", there probably wasn't a need to completely fill them, no?  So what does Chris do?  He rewards the interrupting saboteur with Keeper status.

I recognise that it's not as black and white as that, but I agree that Chris and Kerri just find excuses and reasons to try and explain what they are doing.  Fallon psychos out and gets all possessive.  Chris "appreciates that she opened up and shared her vulnerability".  Erica babbles nonstop about his penis and how he is a perfect match for her and tells him she wouldn't be a good wife because she can't cook.  Chris says "this girl is crazy".  Stephanie when she talked to him about how she didn't want to be kept if he wasn't in it for the long haul, because she didn't think she could handle it.  Chris is "concerned".  Elissa tells him pretty much the exact same thing that Stephanie said to him.  Chris "thinks it was cool that she told him where she was coming from".

Why was it OK for Elissa to ask Chris if he touched Moenay's vagina?  If some of the other girls would have said that, he would have done his stunned look and it would have cut to a confessional of him saying "Whaaaaaattttt?!  I can't believe she just asked me that."

Poor Moenay.  If there is another season of this show, I think she would be great in the Kerri role.  She is beautiful, mature, and level headed.

• Love 1

Because the explanation is simple. It's all scripted for Chris and Kerri to wind up together. And so is everything else.

Do you think Fallon's actually evil? Do you think Dan actually vomited? Do you think Chris really wanted to keep Amanda or Moenay, who he wasn't attracted to? Do you think Moenay was attracted to Chris?

If there's another season of this show I want them to go back to Season 1. At least, a naked version of Blind Date would not have to script drama.

• Love 1

I don't understand the desperation. So you don't find The One you had a great vacation and hopefully a great time with people you would have never met otherwise

I don't understand the desperation. So you don't find The One you had a great vacation and hopefully a great time with people you would have never met otherwise

• Love 1

I can understand it.  I mean, these people are willing to humiliate themselves and appear naked on TV for a chance at "true love".  Some of them are obviously there just for the free vacation, but really, for some of them this free vacation lasts a mere three days, and from the nasty comments some of them have made upon getting dumped, I have to wonder if they think it was worth it.  For example, surfer dude who couldn't stop talking about Chris' large penis.  He humiliated himself on TV and he will probably be known by complete strangers who he encounters on the street as "the guy who was obsessed with another man's penis and said that he could have a hundred girls lined up on the beach watching him surf."

And some are clearly there because they honestly think they will find true love.  The girl with the high IQ who grew up in a nudist colony and worked as a stripper.  The way she sobbed when Chris didn't pick her, she was clearly crushed.

Amy Paffrath's spiel in Season 1 was always "you've tried everything, and nothing's working, so you're trying something new, you're going to bare your body and bare your soul and hope that you can make a connection".  So I do think a certain percentage of the people that apply for this show really are desperate.

Well, no one forced the guy to obsess over another man's penis. It's not inherently humiliating to go on a naked date, it's only humiliating if you act obnoxious or if you are embarrassed by nudity in principle.

I think you could go on the show for a lark, think of it as an adventure, have a good time, and not sweat it too much. But clearly they don't cast for equanimity, because they think watching sane people go on blind dates is boring, even with the added element of nudity.

Most of the people who are rejected have only had one date-- in real life, one date is not enough to be devastated over, or enough to know if you're a real match. Even a few dates is not really enough, in my opinion.

What did you all think?

It's gotten silly at this point.

Next week Fallon comes back....

All the silliness, and I just still really like Chris and Kerri. They seem real to me.

The dude Kerri kept is just awful! So many red flags. Penis Pump was a nice guy.

Should be interesting to see Fallon and Elyssa duke it out.

• Love 2

I agree it is silly but I like it!  I am looking forward to seeing Fallon and Elissa go at it - that may be Chris' excuse to dump both for Kerri.  As for Dan, I want to like him and can see why she's attracted to him, but man he's a big old baby.  She'd probably do well to get with the young cowboy - I have a friend who dated a 22 year old guy when she was 31 and I had the same worries for her, but he's turning 40 this year and they have a great marriage!  And his parents are a couple of old hippies so I think someone had to be the grown-up in that family :)  The odds that she is going to leave a show called "Dating Naked" with the love of her life are slim to none, so the young one who a) seems to really like her and b) knows how to behave decently is not a bad bet IMO.

Luke and Laura.  Brenda and Dylan.   Kerri and Chris?  Seriously, I can't recall the last time I've been this invested in a TV relationship.  There are some serious sparks and I really like Kerri and I really like Chris and I want to see them end up together.  

Also, Kerri is right.  The type of woman Chris says he wants doesn't align with the type of women he has been selecting.  Hoping for a big ol' Fallon/Elissa explosion next week and for Chris to open up his eyes and realize Kerri is just right for him.  Wow, who I could get so invested in "Dating Naked?"  Well done producers, well done.

Kerri is a hypocrite talking about how women like Elyssa undermine other women. I no longer feel sorry for her getting all these dbags for options. She deserves it. Of course, Chris is a doofus so I hope they do wind up together.

• Love 1
The type of woman Chris says he wants doesn't align with the type of women he has been selecting.

I haven't been paying THAT close of attention, but I'm assuming he wants a woman who is "nice, sweet, considerate, fun, funny, etc" - ha!  Don't all guys say they want that?  They don't add that it better come with long hair, a great rack (although I get that size preferences differ :), a decent body and a slightly bitchy attitude.

• Love 1

OMG, Kerri, quit your groveling! 

Chris is so not into her.  The look on his face when she was trying to get him to kiss her back, was more than telling.  In fact, there was a brief moment where he almost looked disgusted.

That said, he is not looking for a long-term relationship because he's 27 and hot.  He is looking for fame and a piece, which will soon be replaced by another piece, and another, etc. etc, etc, until he finally settles down when he's in his mid to late 30's to early 40's.  For now, his piece will probably be Fallon.  If he does choose Kerri, it will be for the show, and likely won't go past that.

• Love 4

That said, he is not looking for a long-term relationship because he's 27 and hot.  He is looking for fame and a piece, which will soon be replaced by another piece, and another, etc. etc, etc, until he finally settles down when he's in his mid to late 30's to early 40's.  For now, his piece will probably be Fallon.  If he does choose Kerri, it will be for the show, and likely won't go past that.

Sadly, I agree.  He knows what he should be looking for but hasn't yet dated enough crazies to want to settle down.  I just hope that he doesn't pick Fallon.

I wish Kerri would've kept penis pump guy.  I didn't think he was that attractive during their date but man, did I do a double take (and by that I mean back up the DVR and re-watch) at the selection ceremony.  Dan, while arguably hotter than the young cowboy she sent away, seems far more immature.  I do think his living in Tampa near Kerri is big reason why she finds him appealing though.  He is easy on the eyes too.  Where did penis pump guy live?

I agree that Chris is so not into her. I would think that they would have made some effort to spend some time together if the interest is there. That being said, Kerri is spot on in that what he says he really wants in a woman is not in alignment with the kind of woman he's choosing. I'm glad that she pointed it out to him. Of course, the dang doofus chooses Fallon-lite. It'd be interesting to see Fallon and Elissa butt heads in the next episode. Who's really gonna let the crazy flag fly?

Kerri made a huge mistake in dumping Mason. I think he was her match, regardless of whatever issue she had with him (I still don't get what her problem was with him). Dan is a stalker waiting to happen. There's nothing about him that seems appealing. I don't get what Kerri sees in him.

• Love 1

I liked Penis Pump guy, much to my surprise. I missed the beginning of the episode, so I'm not sure what went on in the first few minutes; did they ever say how old he is? I wondered if he was "too old" for her, the way Mason was "too young" or if she didn't consider keeping him truly because she was, as she said, freaked out by his penis.

I also liked finding out that Kerri's mom is gay. As soon as she said her parents were divorced but everyone is still close, I thought that was where it was headed, but I was still surprised when she actually said it.

Chris immediately wanting to see the pump demonstrated was funny to me. I think it's the sort of thing most people would not ask to see even if they were curious. But he has nothing to lose, right? I think being on this show this long probably either makes you incredibly self-conscious or else it totally nullifies all inhibitions.

I agree with everyone who says Chris is not looking for anything serious.

Chris is definitely not into Kerri but as someone wrote above , for the show they will prob choose each other but that's as far as it goes . Even the first night he wouldn't kiss her which is very telling . If the attraction was there he would want to jump her bones especially cuz she's the only normal girl he's had in the house . I get the sense he's into more of the exotic look rather than the cute blonde . I like Kerri but she's starting to become annoying to Chris with her constant whining about her feelings . He gets it Kerri , you like him . Once you tell someone that , nothing else needs to be said on your end .

I do agree that Chris probably isn't looking for anything serious but I also think part of it is that none of his dates have been attractive / normal so he's prob just decided to have fun with it instead of moping around

Chris is definitely not into Kerri but as someone wrote above , for the show they will prob choose each other but that's as far as it goes . Even the first night he wouldn't kiss her which is very telling . If the attraction was there he would want to jump her bones especially cuz she's the only normal girl he's had in the house . I get the sense he's into more of the exotic look rather than the cute blonde . I like Kerri but she's starting to become annoying to Chris with her constant whining about her feelings . He gets it Kerri , you like him . Once you tell someone that , nothing else needs to be said on your end .

I do agree that Chris probably isn't looking for anything serious but I also think part of it is that none of his dates have been attractive / normal so he's prob just decided to have fun with it instead of moping around

Yep. Every time Chris has been even a little attracted to one of his dates, he moves in for a kiss to see if she feels the same.  He's done that with about four or five of the girls, thus far.  Like you said, on his date with Kerri, he refused to kiss her back, even when she tried, and then again the last episode he refused to kiss her back. No attraction whatsoever.  

Also, I agree in that Kerri is getting annoying.  Even though Dan is an immature asshole, that game she played with him was even more immature.  She wants him, then doesn't want him because he got drunk, then wants him again when he apologizes for getting drunk, then doesn't want him when she moves in on Chris again, then runs back to him when Chris rejects her - lather, rinse, repeat.

OMG, Kerri, quit your groveling! 

Chris is so not into her.  The look on his face when she was trying to get him to kiss her back, was more than telling.  In fact, there was a brief moment where he almost looked disgusted.

That said, he is not looking for a long-term relationship because he's 27 and hot.  He is looking for fame and a piece, which will soon be replaced by another piece, and another, etc. etc, etc, until he finally settles down when he's in his mid to late 30's to early 40's.  For now, his piece will probably be Fallon.  If he does choose Kerri, it will be for the show, and likely won't go past that.

Right.  If the show wants its legacy to reflect any sense of credibility, however,  Chris and Kerri had better not end up together in the finale! That would actually disgust me as it's clear as day that Chris is so not into Kerri.  

It would not shock me, though, if Chris did select Fallon in the end.  Fallon supposedly does some modeling in the NYC area; isn't this where Chris' ex-girlfriend went? 

What blew my mind was Kerri's most recent assertion to Chris that went something along the lines of, "if you feel the way I think you feel for me,"  or something that suggested he had the same level of romantic interest in her that she had in him.  What a bold presumption on Kerri's part, considering he's given her nothing that would indicate romantic attraction -- his interest has not gone beyond friendship and kindness.  People believe what they want to believe, I guess, and Kerri certainly fits this mindset.

As for Dan, I think he's easy on the eyes, too, as Snarts mentioned above. There's a paradoxical quality in him -- on one hand, he seems quite impulsive and  immature, and on the other, he comes across as very "take charge/manly," which is what I think Kerri likes about him -- combined with his physical appearance, of course.

As for Dan, I think he's easy on the eyes, too, as Snarts mentioned above. There's a paradoxical quality in him -- on one hand, he seems quite impulsive and  immature, and on the other, he comes across as very "take charge/manly," which is what I think Kerri likes about him -- combined with his physical appearance, of course.

Kerri is somewhat confused.

She says Chris does not select 'keepers' that have the characteristics Chris describes as important to him.  She then goes on to say 'If that's the type of female he wants, I don't want him".

Then she ends up throwing herself at Chris, and coaxing Dan to stay on.  She is not demonstrating she knows what she is looking for, but she is keeping her options open as the clock winds down without having found true love.

The previews made it look like Mason and Dan were fighting about her, not for her.

Always sad to see how alcohol negatively affects the behavior of seemingly nice "daters".   

Right.  If the show wants its legacy to reflect any sense of credibility, however,  Chris and Kerri had better not end up together in the finale! That would actually disgust me as it's clear as day that Chris is so not into Kerri.  

It would not shock me, though, if Chris did select Fallon in the end.  Fallon supposedly does some modeling in the NYC area; isn't this where Chris' ex-girlfriend went? 

What blew my mind was Kerri's most recent assertion to Chris that went something along the lines of, "if you feel the way I think you feel for me,"  or something that suggested he had the same level of romantic interest in her that she had in him.  What a bold presumption on Kerri's part, considering he's given her nothing that would indicate romantic attraction -- his interest has not gone beyond friendship and kindness.  People believe what they want to believe, I guess, and Kerri certainly fits this mindset.

She's like 5'2" with an Elmer Fuddish nose.  What does she model, silly wabbit coats?

Super long hair and a tight, petite bod do not a model make.

• Love 1

I wonder why Fallon would come back!  She was rejected after being 'kept' a couple of times, maybe the better one knows her the less they want her around.

Chris is a nice guy, but to risk the humiliation of being rejected a second and making the trip to the Philippines to do it, is a bit over the top. If he rejects her once, wonder what makes her think this time will be different.

Same with Mason, but he was much less stuck on himself than Fallon was stuck on herself.  Poor Mason cannot add the years Kerri so dearly seeks.

Finally got around to watching this episode online.  At the end, Amy Paffrath said they would be going on three naked dates but with people they already know.  There's this sort of shocked look on Chris and Elissa, and then a pause.  Then it just cut to bonus scenes and bloopers.  When the show aired, was there anything shown after Amy said that?

I am positive that Chris will end up choosing Kerri.  Because "she opened my eyes up to what I needed to see".  Or some garbage like that.  He seems to regard Kerri as a little sister.  Someone he can always go and talk to when he's having woman trouble.  Doesn't seem like there's anything beyond that.  But he will choose her for the show's sake.

I think Dan and Elissa are perfect for each other.  Both are immature and controlling and possessive.  When Kerri and Chris were having their first talk, it was comical how they both came in right after each other and were all "I'm upset".  And then of course, Kerri and Chris both played into that immature behaviour.

Chase would have been a much better pick than Dan.  Chris got two duds, even though he says Tinabelle was nice, he so was not into her.  She reminded me a lot of Unicorn Girl.  He had to say something nice about her but clearly he wasn't attracted to her.

Kerri was completely spot on when she told Chris that Elissa and Fallon are both masters at undermining every other girl in the room.  They are cut from the same cloth.  It will be very interesting to see them battling it out.  Especially since Elissa made him admit that he slept with Fallon and I don't think she's gotten any.

• Love 1

Even the description makes it obvious that they will choose each other.  From the last episode, it was very clear that Kerri was interested in Chris but that he wasn't interested in her.  So why tease it as a possibility in the finale unless somehow the producers make it happen.

Kerri is somewhat confused.

I can't blame her. If I were in her naked shoes, I'd have had a very difficult time keeping any of her dates. As for different strokes for different folks, Dan does nothing for me, looks or otherwise, except to turn me off to a certain degree with his immaturity, but I can't say I've thought any of the guys were anything special, but the same can be said for the females, too.

I think Dan and Elissa are perfect for each other.  Both are immature and controlling and possessive.

I agree, they are perfect for each other!

• Love 1

She's like 5'2" with an Elmer Fuddish nose.  What does she model, silly wabbit coats?

Super long hair and a tight, petite bod do not a model make.

Ha! Right; you forgot the fake ass, though. 

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but my bet is that Fallon is a dancer. Her shenanigans on the pool table gave it away.

Yes, yes, Yes to this!  it is just so horribly obvious. 

I can't blame her. If I were in her naked shoes, I'd have had a very difficult time keeping any of her dates. As for different strokes for different folks, Dan does nothing for me, looks or otherwise, except to turn me off to a certain degree with his immaturity, but I can't say I've thought any of the guys were anything special, but the same can be said for the females, too.

I agree, they are perfect for each other!

I can't see them together.  Dan seems kind of young, not just in the way he behaves, but I think he looks quite a bit younger than Elisa.  She has such a sly, cunning look about her.  She makes me uneasy. 

What I do wonder, though, is why Chris likes to say he and Elissa have so much in common? What is it that they have in common? Having their hearts broken by their significant others?  So far I cannot see Chris with any of these girls.  And definitely not Kerri. I agree with blackwing in that Chris regards Kerri as a sister. 

Why is it, though, that so often these kind, personable, nice-looking guys like Chris do not go for the girl who would be the "logical choice" by anyone's estimation? Rather, it seems that the sought-after guys almost always go for the one with the "I'm special; look at me!" attitude.  One of life's little mysteries, I guess.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 1

Even the description makes it obvious that they will choose each other.  From the last episode, it was very clear that Kerri was interested in Chris but that he wasn't interested in her.  So why tease it as a possibility in the finale unless somehow the producers make it happen.

It does seem that each episode plays more and more to that ending.  If they do end up together it casts such a shadow of fakery on the entire show.  If this was going to be the final "wrap" (Chris&Kerri) maybe the directors coached Chris to put on the standoffish-attitude towards Kerri. To kind of throw us all off.  How clever, huh?

• Love 1

That ending was a little surprising. BUT, I couldn't not stare at Amy Pffffttttt's chest. That was a beautiful dress but not on her. Her chest looks bizarre, along with her very defined arms...she was channeling "Dude looks like a lady."

• Love 2

I was very surprised with that ending, and I'm satisfied with it. There was no doubt in my mind that Mason and Kerri just fit. The way she was around him was lights above and beyond how she was with Dan and Chris. Dan is an abusive partner waiting to happen. She dodged a bullet with that one.

I wish that Chris picked no one. It's obvious that Elissa and Fallon are the types of women he's used to being with. Fiercely passionate to the point of antagonizing other people. It's obvious that he had ZERO interest in Kerri. I think he would have tried to be physically intimate with her if that were the case. Ultimately, his outcome was for the best because both women would be too much to deal with.

• Love 1

I think Chris picked Kerri just to get the other 2 off his back, and was relieved when she didn't pick him so he doesn't have to fake a "long distance relationship" until he could gracefully break it off with her.  And I think Kerri made the best choice for her.  (But I like Mason much better before - this time around he came off much more as a walking cliche/"romantic hero in his own mind")

Edited by princelina
  • Love 3

I wonder why Fallon would come back!  She was rejected after being 'kept' a couple of times, maybe the better one knows her the less they want her around.

Chris is a nice guy, but to risk the humiliation of being rejected a second and making the trip to the Philippines to do it, is a bit over the top. If he rejects her once, wonder what makes her think this time will be different.

Same with Mason, but he was much less stuck on himself than Fallon was stuck on herself.  Poor Mason cannot add the years Kerri so dearly seeks.

She never left the island.  They kept her and Mason (because they were the longest kept keepers) to bring back for the finale.

That said, I totally did not see that end coming, but completely agree that Chris chose Kerri because he didn't want to choose Elissa or Fallon. I think Kerri knew it too because even on their last date, he treated more like a little sister than a romantic interest.

I think Chris and Kerri (and the producers) worked the whole thing out on their last date. No one was surprised there. Chris encouraged Kerri to go ahead and pick Mason. Now he'll go home and get tons of pity tail from women who saw him get "jilted".

• Love 3

Yeah it was so obvious Chris saw Kerri as more of a sister/friend. I mean, he was getting with every one of those broads he could, yet he never tried to put the moves on her? With that giant appendage we all heard so much about? (Thank god that's over). Still though, I figured he'd follow the script and pick her. I was surprised at Kerri though...I feel like she spent all that time pining over Chris and trying to tell him how they should be together, just to pick that cheeseball toolbag Mason in the end. Okay.

I loved the shots of Chris's terrified face when Fallon and Elissa were fighting. He always has a mildly frightened look on his face, but he looked downright scared sitting between those two. 

I wanted Dan to punch Mason in the face so bad. Whoever above said Dan is an abuser waiting to happen is spot on, but Mason just grates on me with his stupid cheesy lyric-talking. What an absolute clown. 

• Love 2

As expected, Chris chose Kerri, saying his eyes were opened up and she was the best match for him.  I agree that was mostly motivated by the fact that he finally realised that both Fallon and Elissa are crazy.  Fallon's closing comment was that she needs a man who can handle how strong she is.  In other words, she needs a doormat who will let her to be the psycho controlling witch that she is.  Elissa's closing comment was that she can't have her guy thinking about others.  I agree with her, but if that's the case, then she shouldn't have been on a dating show.

Dan is a creep.  Like Elissa, he needed to check the memo that he was on a dating show, where the object of his desire was also going to be dating a bunch of other guys.  He was always eavesdropping and butting in.  He's a gigantic ass.  I actually think Kerri should be concerned that she lives in the same city as him.  I could easily see him constantly stalking her.

I liked Mason a lot less this time than when he first appeared.  I did notice this time that he always speaks in cliches and sayings that are meant to be deep.  But unlike Chris, he was always into her, and Kerri at least deserves someone who is into her.

Chris did appear to wait too long to make his feelings known.  But I wonder if that was done deliberately.  He's going to go home and get lots of attention, and probably wind up on Season 3 and do this all over again.

• Love 3

I liked Mason a lot less this time than when he first appeared. I did notice this time that he always speaks in cliches and sayings that are meant to be deep. But unlike Chris, he was always into her, and Kerri at least deserves someone who is into her.

I thought Mason was starting to sound like Gary Busey. Not his voice, of course, but the strange sayings. he seemed angry at Kerri at first, so I wasn't sure he would forgive her.

I wonder when/if Kerri told Mason that she slept with Dan and how he reacted. ETA: not that Kerri did anything wrong by sleeping with Dan, but I wonder if it mattered to Mason at all.

Does anyone know if Kerri and Mason are still dating?

Edited by EVS

Found this article on VH1's site.  http://www.vh1.com/news/206728/dating-nakeds-kerri-explains-why-she-didnt-choose-chris-and-how-shes-actually-friends-with-fallon/

Interesting read.  Kerri and Mason are NOT together.  Apparently on their way home from the island he told her he was interested in someone else.  She seems to recognise that they just need to build their friendship and says that her initial concerns about him proved valid.

As for Chris, she says she recognised that he was a nice guy but was at heart a "chaser of shiny objects", meaning girls like Fallon and Elissa.  So she seems to be saying that he's shallow and superficial.  Which probably is spot on.

She has several pictures on what I think is instagram.  http://websta.me/n/kerricipvh1  I see Justin, Elissa, Fallon, and a bunch of people I don't really recognise.  Is the guy in the backwards baseball hat Dan?

• Love 2

I also note that on the VH1 website it says that the show has been renewed for a third season.  I would not at all be surprised to see either Chris or Kerri come back as a main dater.  Although on that article I posted above Kerri says she has met someone.

I also note that on the VH1 website it says that the show has been renewed for a third season. I would not at all be surprised to see either Chris or Kerri come back as a main dater. Although on that article I posted above Kerri says she has met someone.

Don't even put that into the world. We already saw them try to date for over two months. No way that needs to happen again. I don't like the set up for this season anyway. I did not need to see Chris and Kerri for 10 weeks straight.
  • Love 1

Huge bummer about Mason. So it looks like that "I love you" spiel was just an act. That brings him way down.

Kerri is so spot on about Chris, they needed to part as friends. Not that I'd imagine that they'd ever see each other again, but Chris definitely needs to go to Kerri to see if a woman has good energy. I wonder which of the women she really disliked though.

I really liked this show. I liked both Chris and Kerri. I liked the setup of the show, what with the keepers, etc....

Eww on Dan. Just nasty. And Mason's middle name should be Hallmark. But, all in all, I was happy with how it turned out.

Bye Fallon.

Do no come back next season...

Don't even put that into the world. We already saw them try to date for over two months. No way that needs to happen again. I don't like the set up for this season anyway. I did not need to see Chris and Kerri for 10 weeks straight.

I enjoyed the format a lot.  I think this format, with two primary daters and keepers, made viewers more invested in the show.  I know I found it a lot more compelling to watch the same two people for ten weeks, as opposed to random people for the week and then they're gone and you don't have to see them again (until that ridiculous non-wedding).  I'm assuming the format next year will be the same as this year.  They did a great job with choosing Chris and Kerri, and that's the only way it would work.  They need leads who are attractive, charismatic, nice and open minded.  People that you want to continue watching.

If the show comes back next year and, for example, the leads are Dan and Fallon.... I would absolutely not watch.

• Love 3