Type keyword(s) to search

Dating Naked - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I like this new format way better than last season's.  I am a bit suspicious, however, about whether there is any coaching over who gets picked.  First episode... two pretty white people are the pickers.  They get paired up with a white contestant and a black contestant for their first two outings.  Then they have to choose between the two.  The girl picks the white guy.  Then the guy has to pick.  I was sure he would end up picking the funny Wonder Woman white girl, so I was surprised that he chose the black girl.  I guess maybe the show didn't want to look like another Bachelor, where all of the minority contestants get eliminated early.

What I really want to know is what Aaron did to his wang?  He was stretching in the sand and broke it?  Was he fucking the sand?  Confused.

Is Aaron the black guy who was doing yoga on the beach with Kerri?  He wore a swimsuit to the vote off and said something incoherent about why?  I thought he had an erection, he said something weird about using it and stretching it.  Edit:  His name is Norman, not Aaron, hence my confusion.

Kerri has had two complete dud dates.  I wouldn't say any of Chris' were duds.

Edited by blackwing

Thought David the Surfer and Goldman were real trips for Kerri.  Goldman was funny to watch with his 'patient' and deliberate responses to any questions.  David was a jackass, maybe used to getting his way frequently.  These guys all have pretty good bodies.

Carolyn did not seem to fit in but Chris's dates have been much less challenging than Kerri's.

Funny how in ep. 1 and ep. 2, when a contestant is not chosen, sometimes they come back with a bitter sour grapes attitude.  Hey if you had been all that successful in finding Mr. or Ms. Right, you wouldn't be on this show you idiot.

• Love 1

David was an egocentric ass, I'm not sure why Kerri kept saying he was so awesome.  I'm glad he showed his true colours at the end:  "Ya know, dude, there's like a hundred girls that look just like you lined up waiting to get a piece of me.  You could have had a life of sitting on the beach and watching me surf, it'd be totally gnarly.  Oh and did I mention I'm unemployed, so I'm really looking for my sugar mommy.  Dude."

The Wonder Woman from the first episode also was particularly bitter.

I really liked Angie, she had such a great attitude, I loved that she told Chris to "stay awesome sauce" as he left without her.  Perhaps there's a "second chance" where some of these rejected ones can come back?

• Love 3
(edited)

I can't tell if Kerri is more into Chris than vice versa because her alternative dates have been such duds, or if the producers keep asking her "what about Chris, are you still hung up on Chris?" to get her to say she is, and create a narrative where she looks like the sad loser to his player persona.

I also wonder if they know they're setting her up with dud matches, for the same reason. They probably want to see some couple really hit it off, the show looks more pathetic if no one likes anyone than if there's a successful match, and if nothing positive really happens, they need to create drama somehow. It's making me cringe a lot, though.

I liked Angie, too. She seemed more like a person than a character, compared to most of the other people on the show.

Edited by possibilities

I think in the end Chris/Kerri will have roughly the same number of good matches v. freakshows v. nice but incompatible. While she was perfectly nice, I would argue Lynn was a dud as a match for Chris.

Kerri fears Chris is losing interest; Chris goes water couching with Mariah and plasters the backside of model Fallon; and Kerri gives a nude massage to Frankie and is serenaded by Mason.

• Love 1

Kerri needs to quit obsessing about Chris because she is only holding herself back. Chris is out kissing all over Katie. So hello Kerri go have fun

Kerri needs to quit obsessing about Chris because she is only holding herself back. Chris is out kissing all over Katie. So hello Kerri go have fun

It stands to reason that a fair share of oddballs tend to answer a casting call for a naked dating show.   That said, Kerri & Chris seem reasonably normal, while the parade of dates have been nothing short of amusing, especially on the guy side.  Poor Kerri, I hope it gets better for her from here.

Lil Country girl gave into the chase a little early, didn't she?  Although I do wonder if Chris would've picked Fallon anyway.  

This show is so hilarious! Loved the Mariah! What a hoot. Okay Frankie was a real dim bulb. Fallon is not pretty and worships her own fat ass. 

I imagine they are very careful about casting the leads. They have to be people they everyone would fall in love with- attractive and easy going. I think all the women want Chris and he has a big package too apparently. I bet they make him strip before the final casting? HA HA HA yes

I am just mortified by this giant ass of Fallon's.

(edited)

A great ass is a beautiful thing. A nice full ass is a beautiful thing. Nothing mortifying to me on that angle. She has a great ass. I'm knocking her for that. And she pretty but not drop dead gorgeous like others were making her out to be. She's more basic pretty but people were drooling. More importantly, her attitude and personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Don't sleep with someone when they can potentially bond with a different person every date. That's on her (for getting upset about it. Nothing wrong with sex).

Edited by Racj82

Katie gave it up to Chris, at least it was heavily implied once he asked and she said she could "handle" his giant package.

I agree that Fallon isn't all that pretty--she's not ugly, but she's not amazing. Her personality is grating and I'm not sure where Chris got the super smart part from when he was making his choice. Smarter than Mariah? Yes. Super smart? No.

Katie has a very um...hard looking face. I was cracking up when Chris chose the new girl instead of her and all her whining about how "fake" the new girl was and how he was making the wrong decision. Ha ha. You weren't saying all that when it was Angie who got the boot.

All the guys who have been on the show seem extremely dumb. I'm not sure why Kerri keeps saying each one seems so deep. I hope she's just trying to be nice. Or she could just be really dumb too.

I said this on the other thread, but I think Kerri needs to stop obsessing over Chris. If he did indeed sleep with Katie and then from the previews looks like he is sleeping with someone else next week, seems to me Chris is just out to get laid and hey why not, if they are going to give it up, then that's your own problem.

But hey Katie, a lady doesn't give it up after just meeting someone and him 'dating' other chicks.

And I'll say it again, Fallon was not all that. I was expecting a knock out and all I saw was just someone rather plain actually.

• Love 1

You could set your beer glass down on that thing. Several times she went on about her amazing ass. That was about the gist of her personality. It looks like she tanned it before arriving!! I cannot stand self-absorbed bitches like this biatch. You are not all that! Yes nice big smooth round large perky ass, which is in fashion right now. This does not make you better than anyone else, especially when you keep pointing out how fabulous your giant ass is.

The weird girl, Mariah, was indeed strange, but I felt bad for her when they were horsing around (heh) with her unicorn mask. She looked really hurt. She was certainly, kooky, but she was harmless. No need to act like kindergarteners and treat her like the pee pee girl.

Mariah, to me, was just young and trying to figure out who she is--she wanted to standout and went about it in a quirky way. I can say that for Vegas and her age, she's pretty normal.

(edited)

I said this on the other thread, but I think Kerri needs to stop obsessing over Chris.

I don't see her obsessing about him at all.  If anything, she seems like she's really trying hard to find redeeming qualities in each of the men and seems quite hopeful that she'll find love...which I highly doubt, but hey, it's the show premise!

Edited by snarts

Oooh, Fallon is not cute. Yes, she's got a nice body, a big butt, and long hair, but that's all there is to her. I agree that there's absolutely no personality to her, which is actually quite sad. That being said, Louie was being a disgusting pig to her. He's definitely someone who has an issue with a woman saying no to him. Ugh. So glad that Kerri booted him.

It seems so far that Mason is a good match for Kerri. I hope she won't keep harping on the age difference.

• Love 1

David was surely a wastoid, but I do want a gif of him saying "kooks, barney's" on loop. That cracked me up. I think he was just looking for someone to pay his rent for him. And the "I used to be on unemployment, now I'm just living life" - yeah, I'd be shocked if "living life" doesn't mean selling weed.

Katie sure is "confident" until someone prettier walks in the door. She sucks. And I don't think her face is pretty at all, so maybe she should shut up about herself for a couple minutes. And I like how her "I'll have to step up my game with Chris" = "I'm gonna sleep with Chris right now." Gee, that plan never backfires, right?

I have been to Hedonism and gotten in a pool of people butterball naked. And, I weighed about 230. The drinks helped but I also felt pretty. Now, I could not do it. I won't undress in front of anyone - not even my fiance. Even a swimsuit is a no-go.

I thought this episode was hilarious.  Mariah is cuh-razy, and I do love when they have crazy girls on this show who think they are the bomb.  She sure was entertaining.  I give her kudos for being so confident and positive and forward, because really, she wasn't that attractive and she was significantly larger than the other girls.  

Frankie is an oddball.  He clearly is very in to himself and it appears that running his hands through his hair is his "thing".  See the bonus clips on the website, he is just "off".

Kerri has had her share of bad dates and bad guys.  Mason will probably turn out to have something wrong with him too.  It's almost as if TPTB are trying hard to make sure she picks Chris in the end.

On the other hand, I think the only good match for Chris so far besides Kerri remains Angie.  I knew there would be something wrong with Katie, and sure enough, she got all jealous the minute she felt threatened.  Fallon isn't that attractive, she has this very dead look to her eyes, like a Morticia Adams.  

It's funny to me how people get so jealous and catty and nasty the minute they get rejected.  Do they not realise they are being filmed?  I suppose they are confident and/or shameless enough to go on a naked dating show that they don't care, but still.

• Love 1

No wonder Fallon isn't cute on the outside. She's straight up ugly on the inside. Chris is a straight up doofus, for real. Not that I saw any chemistry with Johanna or Harley, but he's got someone on his hands who may very well be some kind of stalker. Straight up Fatal Attraction vibes. At the same time, there's something sad about the fact that all she has to offer is her body. Chris never says anything about her personality, just how hot and attractive she is. Well, attractive can mask crazy for only so much time.

Onto Kerry. Stop harping on the age issue! If things are good, ride the wave. Mason seems like a really good and genuine guy and really wise beyond his years.

• Love 3

Unless she starts acting really crazy, Chris is going to pick Fallon.

They keep setting Kerri up with losers. I feel bad for her. There's no way she's not going to choose Mason at this point.

This show is getting boring.

• Love 1

I think Johanna had a chance before Fallon got her naked wasted. That was pure evil. Fallon is one scary chick. I still like Chris though. He seems like a good guy for the most part. Mason's a cutie.

Wow, Fallon is a piece of work.  She does realise that she's being filmed, right?   She is a thoroughly nasty person.  I liked Johanna a lot, I thought she seemed very real and down to earth.  Harley, ugh, pull it together.  A guy didn't pick you, it's not the end of the world.

What's up with Kerri?  "Uhhhh, DJ seems so shy, I wish he would open up to me more." followed by "Brad is a little bit nervous, and I really love that about him."  Huh?

Also, isn't Kerri 25 years old?  Mason is 21.  She talks about this "significant age difference" in a manner that only someone in their 20s could.  It's FOUR YEARS.  It's not that big of a deal.  If she was dating someone who was 39, then yes, that's significant.  I know the perception of age differences appears larger in your 20s, but it's really not that huge.

Chris is clearly a player, he was relieved that Kerri talked to him and allowed him to "do what he does", which is code for "getting some".  He apparently slept with Katie, and he obviously slept with Fallon in the shower.  I guess there's the double standard.  He was turned off by Harley and her lap dance but yet there's nothing wrong with his own actions,

• Love 1

Yeah, Fallon is horrible person. I couldn't take how she kept talking about how Harley wasn't "classy" - yet she, Fallon, is on DATING NAKED, and got with Chris in the shower less than 48 hours after she met him and approximately 24 hours after he got with Katie. Most importantly - she's on DATING NAKED. She also made racial jokes about Johanna (who seemed very nice) and then proceeded to dupe her into being more drunk than everybody else. Tell me about class some more, Fallon. 

Nice D & J tattoos, DJ. Maybe he forgets his own name? 

The best editing part for me was when Chris was in his talking head like "I need to get into [Harley's] head some more," and then it immediately switched to footage of him spraying a garden hose directly at her crotch. Ha! Okay. 

Edited by wovenloaf
  • Love 5

I'm liking Chris less and less with each episode.  His phoniness and dogliness (new word!) is starting to seep through his nice guy, 'genuine' facade.  I think he came on this show to get discovered, and nail a piece or three.  There's no way he'd have any trouble finding a gorgeous and sweet woman on his own, so like many reality dating show fame whores before him, I think he's hoping to land some kind of big break while getting laid.  

That said, I think he's walking a dangerous line with Fallon.  I could totally see her making his life miserable if he doesn't take her all the way to end and choose her.  They need to bring in a really hot woman to knock her big ass off her imaginary pedestal.

ETA - The only reason Fallon's ass looks big is because the rest of her body is teeny, tiny 'petite'.  Her ass on my body would look small.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 5

Fallon doesn't want Chris- she wants to WIN.  That's it.  If Chris does continue to be duped by Fallon, and picks her in the end, they won't last more than a few weeks in real life.  As soon as the competition is over, she'll drop him like a hot potato.  Sad that he can't see that yet.

• Love 2

I agree with you cherry slushie.  Chris lives in San Diego.  He's good looking, in shape, and apparently has a footlong dong.  There's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be able to find a nice woman on his own.  He said he was in a 5 year long relationship that ended because his girlfriend wanted to move to New York to be a model and he couldn't move.  So it seems he's decided to sow his oats while pretending like he's a loser in love that needs help.  Seems fairly obvious he's on the show for the sake of being famous.

I also wonder why Kerri is having issues too.  She's beautiful, appears reasonably smart and articulate.  Perhaps there's nothing more to it than getting to spend 10 weeks naked on an island.

• Love 3

Ok so after the talk with Chris, Kerri is now saying she is the chick for him on next week's preview. Wtf? Why would you want to be with a freaking manwhore that slept with two different chicks in the span of two to three days.

• Love 1

I  feel as though I have seen Mariah on some other show, but I cannot place her; it's driving me crazy.  I don't find her funny at all; I think she's just plain weird.

About Fallon and that unnaturally huge rear end;  am I the only one wondering if she's had butt implants?  She was showing it off the way a teenaged boy

shows off his new set of wheels.  I  also thought her super-skinny legs looked mismatched with her big butt. 

Yeah, I agree with the opinion that Katie isn't "all that," although poor Kerri seemed to think Katie was beautiful.  And what really ruined her for me was the way she spoke.  Kind of tough, to go along with her "hard looking face."  ha.  I thought so, too, Charmed1.  I couldn't see Chris bringing her home to Mom.

And Frankie came across as another weirdo, shaking his dong like that, almost compulsively.  (I can't help but wonder... oh, never mind).

Then there's the baby of the group, Mason.  Maybe my math skills need refreshing, but I'm wondering when 16 plus 2 became 21.   I swear, after he crooned his little tune to Kerri on their first date she asked him how long he'd been playing guitar; he told her he'd started playing a couple of years earlier, "when I was 16."

Perhaps he was just giving an approximate time frame/estimate, but then again, I do wonder if he's adjusted his age to suit Kerri after she disclosed her uneasiness about their age difference -- despite her appreciation of his supposed maturity.  (*I noticed, though, that when Kerri picked him over Frankie,  Frankie wasn't the only one who looked devastated.  i thought Mason's expression was one of disappointment or -- homesickness?).

Then there's  Louie.  What a no-class scum, telling this Fallon girl that she's his perfect type, blah blah blah, and begging her to take a shower with him.  But the real chiller moment came later, after being very gently admonished by Mason for disregarding Kerri's feelings.  The evil look on his face as he mocked Mason made my blood momentarily run cold...  I imagine Louie can be a very, very mean drunk.  

Last but not least - and certainly not least in the male anatomy department,  we have Chris who, with his enormous "package," seems to perfectly complement Fallon and her oversized derriere, a strictly superficial observation, of course.   As an afterthought, I am growing a little weary of hearing these girls expressing their opinions on Chris' penis the moment they meet him or, as in Katie's case, during an intimate situation. 

Oh, and one more thing:  Did I miss the point in the show where Chris romantically encouraged Kerri to an extent that warrants her fixation on him?  I found it almost embarrassing to see her sit Chris down so that she could gain some clarity on where she stood with him compared to the other girls.   I'm guessing this was another editing enhancement for the sake of drama.  Let's hope so, anyway.   Regardless, I think Kerri has a wonderful personality, as does Chris, but that doesn't necessarily translate into the two of them becoming perfect together.  It will be interesting to see just who ends up with whom in this wacky dating pool. 

Edited by StayingAfterSunday

Fallon, you stupid little troll. Johanna was not a "boricua from Miami." But clearly, you saw her as a threat even though you claimed she was so unattractive.

I think all these folks are just one step away from doing porn. Like they moved to California with dreams of breaking into Hollywood, and their agent was like, "Well the good news is that there's this reality show..." It reminds me of the Chilli Peppers song:

Little girls from Sweden

Dream of silver screen quotations

And if you want these kind of dreams

It's Californication

• Love 1

I know Chris is charming and well endowed, buy my goodness, these women are infatuated with him. Is he drugging them? Part of the problem is that the male interlopers are so much worse than the female ones. Despite Chris's flaws, he's still probably the 2nd or 3rd best guy who's been there at worst.

Mason is too good for Kerri, who in a way I find worse than Fallon. She's seen him sleep with these women and still thinks he's the right guy for her. Either that or Mason was lousy in bed.

• Love 1

Kerri is so dumb. Really dumb. For real. Why the hell is she harping on Mason being 21 when she's not that much older than he is?

Does Chris have a diamond dick or something? I don't get it. Chris is clearly not into Kerri at this point. He's into boning Fallon, who by the looks of things lets the mild crazy fly next week. She's clearly the kind of person who would drug a woman who even looked in Chris's direction.

• Love 3

Well, she kind of already has.  Last week she pretended to be BFF with Johanna and encouraged her to do shots with her.  Fallon drank water while Johanna proceeded to get drunk and make a fool out of herself.  Then she kind of accidentally let Johanna fall into the pool.

Can't stand Fallon.  Fake as hell.  Comments on every girl's looks when she's not even that attractive herself.  I thought Stephanie was beautiful.  Fallon looks like one step away from zombie, with those bug eyes and gaunt cheeks.  I'm not at all surprised that Chris kept her.  He's completely snowed over by her.  He thinks she is this "real" girl who put her feelings on the line.  What I saw was a jealous psycho who was telling him she was upset that he was talking to other people.  I don't know how he translated that into "she opened herself up to me and I respected that".

Mason is too good for Kerri and it seems like she's decided that she wants Chris and won't choose Mason in the end so therefore just cut him loose now.

Mark... where do they find these douchebags?  Seems like there has been a fair amount of weirdos from New York.  And why so many Italians who are very Italian?  Louie, Mark and Dom.  Did Kerri tell them she prefers Italians?  Because 2 out of 3 that they've had on the show have been complete asswipes.

• Love 5

Hey Kerri, what was with all the bullshit last week about how Chris wasn't the guy for you then you think he is the right one for you.

All I see between her and Chris is friends.

Chris is too busy getting busy to even want to be with Kerri. He has all sorts wanting to do him and one crazy one that is too busy being Fatal Attraction like to him that he is blinded by the skinny, long hair, I don't know what the hell else he sees in her.

• Love 2

Can't stand Fallon.  Fake as hell.  Comments on every girl's looks when she's not even that attractive herself.  I thought Stephanie was beautiful.  Fallon looks like one step away from zombie, with those bug eyes and gaunt cheeks.  I'm not at all surprised that Chris kept her.  He's completely snowed over by her.  He thinks she is this "real" girl who put her feelings on the line.  What I saw was a jealous psycho who was telling him she was upset that he was talking to other people.  I don't know how he translated that into "she opened herself up to me and I respected that".

Mason is too good for Kerri and it seems like she's decided that she wants Chris and won't choose Mason in the end so therefore just cut him loose now.

Fallon is just so bad at playing her "I'm so confident" game. At least to those of us who aren't too busy drooling all over like Chris is. She's like "I'm not even thinking about these girls." Um. Actually, it appears to be the ONLY thing you're thinking about. Still love how the only thing Chris ever says about her is "She's super hot." I know after their talk he was like "she really opened up," but during the actual talk he looked scared and confused! I was hoping she had let the jealousy and anger out of the bag too early and he would pick that other woman, but then that lady gave him her weird ultimatum and my hopes were dashed... Ugh. These people suck. 

Regarding Mason though - he seriously irritates me! I feel like everything he says sounds like lyrics to a cheesy country song. Like, he sat down and memorized the lyrics so that he could dole out overblown versions of them when the time's right. As if he's an actor playing "heartfelt guy named Mason." Glad I don't have to listen to his lines anymore. 

Seems like there has been a fair amount of weirdos from New York.  And why so many Italians who are very Italian?

I think the answer might be: They did a casting call in Queens. 

I think in the first couple episodes, there were a lot of people from Houston? They were just way more forgettable than the loud Italian dudes.