Type keyword(s) to search

Dating Naked - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I agree with everything you said.  Why would Steve care so much about fake breasts?  Weirdo.  

I feel bad for Meg.  Honestly, her breasts looked normal sized from what I could see.  Overall, it was a good experience for her, but I was surprised how easily AJ disregarded her after their date.  

Joe is lucky he didn't get goofier theme music.  

Xandra used her tongue way too much for a first kiss.  That's the "I want sex right now" kiss.  I like Xandra during the date, but she truly had Jeckyll and Hyde going on.

AJ and Liddy are meant to be, at least for now.  They are each other's prize and punishment.  Oakland and Berkeley.  That's like Brooklyn and Queens.  One appreciates that so much more after doing a long distance relationship.  

WOW!  I felt sorry for Monet (or however she spelled her name.)  But seriously - dude...you signed up to be a show called Dating...NAKED!  Methinks someone wanted a free trip to the island.

And Dumb-bitch-with-annoying-voice.  Yowsa...that was a whole lotta stupid wrapped into one person.  And that Voice...Oh...dear GOD!

• Love 1

Stephanie's voice was extremely annoying. Add in the sound of hearing her two lonely marbles rolling around in her head and it was painful to hear her THs, figures Mikey chose her. He wasn't a prize either.

It was puzzling how Moenet (sp?) kept breaking down into tears. Did she think she'd seriously meet her soul mate on a Dating Naked show?

Dan was waaaayyy creepy. I can't imagine him being a life coach, or whatever he said he did.

It's really grossing me out seeing all the daters riding on golf carts, ATVs, jet skis, bikes, etc., without a towel under them. All I can think of is things can crawl up in there. Ewww.

• Love 1

Ugh that girl with her fakey fakey baby voice drove me up the wall. Mikey was gross, Moene or whatever was better off without him. I felt so bad for her when she tried to reason with him and appeal to his intellect that she was the "smart, long term" choice. Oh honey, no. He got what he wanted. Ain't no reasoning with that.

Dan was insufferable. I won't hate on his tan line because, geez, how many guys are lying out in the sun to get a tan? Seems like a weird thing to fixate on. Poor girl getting bailed by the one guy sucks, they should keep a spare naked dude in the wings or something. How embarrassing, standing there naked in your Appolonia body chain only to have Amy Pffaffferafffth come up fully clothed and play a sad trombone in your face.

• Love 1

After watching a few eps of this, and as a straight woman, I have to agree with the crazyblackeyedchick who told everyone off, that Amy should be nude, too. She looks absolutely ridiculous standing there in her long sundresses while everyone else is buck naked. If she's going to play hostess, she should go all in with the program.

Monets was gorgeoous, some body on her. I cant believe she cant find a man.

Mike was an embarrassment to the male sex. Yes, an embarrassment to men everywhere. But she has HUGE BOOBS!! His grin and his face over those boobs.  Monet got it right he was thinking with his dick. He didn't even notice she was a bimbo. 

How embarrassing, standing there naked in your Appolonia body chain only to have Amy Pffaffferafffth come up fully clothed and play a sad trombone in your face.

I'm dying. I was thinking the exact same thing, especially with the whole body chain, too. Having to walk away naked and then spend the rest of her day hanging out with Dan. Did she piss off someone in production? She was too pretty and genuinely sweet to get such a raw deal. Although Mikey was definitely no prize. I gasped when that 3rd girl called him attractive. He looked like a muscled baby with a mohawk. 

Anyone surprised that Mikey (call yourself Mike or Michael) picked Stephanie? Nope. It makes me laugh every time one of the daters says they're here to find something more, something long-term. Yeah, a naked reality show is definitely the correct venue.

Amy P told Monay she didn't get a fair chance and asked if she'd be willing to come back. Monay said yes. I wonder if they're really going to do another episode with Monay. It's surprising to me that they don't have back up date prospects, for situations when someone backs out like happened with the third guy this time. I know Amazing Race has back-up racers. It makes no sense to me that this show doesn't have anyone they can throw in at the last minute. I guess they're a lot lower budget, but still, I imagine they are filming a series of episodes one after the other and ought to be able to sub in replacement daters. This entire episode was kind of weird.

I couldn't get over how awkwardly high up Stephanie's boobs were. Like, fake boobs are whatever, but those things were damn near shoulder-level!

The naked sitting on the chairs, jet skis, etc. also really grosses me out. Beyond just random naked people's junk being all over the seats, it also seems like janky stuff would get up in there...Like when those people were horseback riding? EW! I've done a lot of horseback riding, and I definitely don't want to sit bare on a dirty, leather saddle. Or the one where those people were biking, and the guy was talking about having mud on his balls. Grody!

Years ago, David Sedaris wrote about visiting a nudist colony. The information brochure said over and over again that visitors had to bring their own towels, and he wondered why they were making such a big deal about towels, until he got there and saw that every person there was carrying a towel around to place on whatever surface they were about to sit on.

I bet the only reason they don't do that on this show is that it just makes everyone look way less cool.

It's always pretty telling when someone who proclaims 'I'm a catch!' is single.  I f'loved that he got shot down by his pick.

So looks like the 'wedding' is next week.   Bets now on it's lasting through to season 2?

I also loved the guy getting shot down. If all three girls are saying you don't know how to treat a lady, maybe that's a sign right there. Another sign? Going on about how you've dated hotter and hot girls are a dime a dozen. Good luck buddy.

Juliet seemed like a really nice person. I was hoping she'd go with the funny British guy. I'm hoping it works out for them. Glad she didn't go with the guy that was hitting up the other girl...we've seen the daters pick the wrong person based solely on looks too many times.

• Love 1

From the closing lines: "After the ceremony, Sean realised what he has been doing wrong.... Everything."  Classic.  Lovie was clearly into him, they are lying on his bed, and all he says is, "so what do you want to do, do you want to take a walk outside?"  He said he's not really a hook-up kind of guy.  Let's see, he was fully naked, she was fully naked, he invites her back to his room.  What did he think was going to happen?  She rubs sunburn cream on his shoulders?  Then he thinks he's being all cool and fun with Jackie when really he's being a bit of a jerk.  Odd guy..

So it seems like Juliet and Cole were acquaintances and not really friends, because she didn't seem to know anything about him.  She seemed surprised to learn he was divorced with a kid in England.  He was really funny and kind.  She made the right choice.

• Love 1

Why would anyone go on this show? You can be ruined like when she said that guy had a package that was the "size of a walnut". OMG too much! And the other one who said the guy was small compared how big the rest of his body was. Then he said she had an enormous bush. 

I liked all the women this week.

I didn't understand Sean at all. He said he wanted something deeper than just looks, but he never gave any of the women a chance to talk and show who they were. He also seemed to be very particular about appearance, but it wasn't clear to me what he did find attractive. I didn't mind that he wasn't into a first date hook up, but why couldn't he say that to his dates, instead of just talking about it being such a turn off in his interviews? And he just had absolutely zero clue how he was coming across, it was downright strange.

I can't even adequately describe how much I hate Sean. "I'm so interestingblahblahblah." "I'm a catchblahblahblah." No, you aren't. You are boring. You are rude. You are not especially attractive. And you act like a pig. If I was that girl he poured a drink on, I would have lost it. There is no way I would continue to be in the presence of/speak to/acknowledge someone who thought it was acceptable to pour cocktails on me. And he keeps going on about how "I need an intelligent, interesting girl, not just a hot one blahblahblah," but then he can barely craft a sentence as soon as he hears the girl was in Playboy. Give me a break, Sean. Go choke on your own ego. 

I found Cole's jokes pretty annoying, but I did think he was quite sweet after that other dude dissed Juliet. I'm glad she picked him. 

The whole point of the show is to strip away all inhibitions and defences and have these people meet each other in the rawest way possible. It makes them reflect more etc. So it kind of would be weird if they were all "I don't care if I'm butt nekkid in front of strangers" but then they turn around and go "ewwwwww germs and fecal matter and butt juice!!!!"

That guy Mike was the tooliest of tools. Would fit right in on an episode of Jersey Shore. That stupid hair and attitude. I felt bad for Monay. She got stood up by one guy and had to choose between a tool and an oddball. She's so much better than this show.

Ashley (per Greg, she has "a whole lot of bush") and Alika (the "sexual healer" who sleeps with his patients when necessary).  I'm more curious to see who the other 5 matched couples are that are deemed successful enough to warrant another free vacation sans clothes.

ay ay ay ay this epidsode was too freaking much. I don't even know where to begin.

And that jersey girl stephanie is really an airhead! That music video they made! Her boob job is terrible- bad work doctor! They are so uneven - like 2 big balls stuck up in there. Mikey likes it.

wee wee looks much better than when she was on the show. 

That was...interesting. I live in Florida, and see a lot of drum circles... And still don't get it.

There were a lot more still together couples than I imagined. At this rate, they will have a better average than The Bachelor.

That was.... entirely too much.  And a little boring.  I was as befuddled as some of the guests at the chanting and yoga-ing and the "music" and dancing.  Just so weird.

I didn't need to see some of these people again.  Stephen the jokester?  Ugh.  Dan the nonstop talker?  No.  Stephanie of the big titties and Mike of the stupid hair?  No and no.  Not surprised at all that Marcus/Candace didn't work.  He said he was more of a partyer, and that was the impression he gave on the show and said so, and she still picked him because they had a spontaneous dance on the beach.  Bet Mike looked like a better choice to her now.  And it's no surprised that Diane (?) dropped Dan.

Dan to Marissa:  "I'm reasonably more attractive than Stephen, so how about it?"  Dude got game!  Hahaha.  Laughed so hard at Marissa's reaction.

There were a lot more still together couples than I imagined. At this rate, they will have a better average than The Bachelor.
It's only been two months or so, and it was obvious that some of these "couples" weren't really together.  Chuck and Kristin hadn't seen each other in person, although they seemed to chat daily.  We didn't hear much from Stephanie and Mike.  Marissa and Stephen clearly weren't together, and AJ & Liddy were just friends.

Ashley (per Greg, she has "a whole lot of bush") and Alika (the "sexual healer" who sleeps with his patients when necessary).  I'm more curious to see who the other 5 matched couples are that are deemed successful enough to warrant another free vacation sans clothes.

AKA 'gigolo', wrapped in a cloak of spiritual goobeldygock.  I give it two years tops.  

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 2

That was.... entirely too much.  And a little boring.  I was as befuddled as some of the guests at the chanting and yoga-ing and the "music" and dancing.  Just so weird.

And the painting. So much weird...I wish I hadn't wasted the time to watch it.

When Ashley said she hated her grandma wasn't there, I guess it wasn't enough for her to say no to the nekkid wedding and another chance to be on tv.

All of that just seemed like it was a season's reunion under the guise of a wedding, because that was some weird stuff with only other Dating Naked participants.

• Love 1

Yeah, these 2 flakes are made for each other. 2 peas in a cosmic hippie dippie sexually healed pod.

Oddly, I got the same feeling..

The only other takeaway I have - Wee Wee is gorgeous. I just wish her nickname wasn't Wee Wee.

Her nickname would make more sense if her name was Louise.  I can't remember what her real name is, but I remember it was nothing that seemed like it would lend itself easily to "wee wee".  It's even funnier that she's on a naked show and her name is Wee Wee.  At one point during their date I remember Joe saying he hurt his wee wee.  I think it was when he jumped onto the banana boat?

It seemed like these people were at some kind of rented compound in L.A.?  At the end of the show, Marcus told Moenay that he was going to stick around in L.A. for a few more days and wanted a date.  Other people also said something like "this is just like being back on the island".  Overall, the production of this just looked really cheap.  There was like one little tree encircled field that they were at?

Not that Dan would ever have a chance with anyone, but I find it odd that they invited three singles, and two of them were guys.  Why not at least invite another single female?

And what was the point of having AJ & Liddy "crash" the wedding.  People seemed to treat them as complete strangers, as if they were this huge group that knew each other prior to the "wedding".  I think someone even commented that they were strangers.  No stranger to each other than any of the rest.  Maybe at the time the wedding episode filmed, AJ & Liddy's episode hadn't aired yet, and thus nobody had seen them on TV yet?  Whereas they probably saw everyone else's episodes?

AKA 'gigolo', wrapped in a cloak of spiritual goobeldygock.

Alika, IIRC, actually did photography and videos for a fitness modeling/homoerotic softcore studio for a while.

Though both he and the girl seem so steeped in the woo that they're too crunchy for granola, it's ultimately harmless silliness and they do seem well matched(though the real question to me long term is how open to a open or poly relationship she is, since Alika doesn't come off as monogamous to me).

On a gay blog someone claiming to have worked with him says this wedding was nothing more than the second VH1 filmed ad to drum up a wider and larger pool of clients for Alika.  He'll be out healing in no time if he hasn't already been out making house calls as soon as they got back from their wedding.

I believe the comment about him was something like "if he saw a quarter on the sidewalk he'd bend over but not before he pulled his dick out and fucked the sidewalk"

Edited by heebiejeebie

It appeared to be the pilot episode.  Different location in Honduras.  Format was also different.  Instead of having a first date with one another, they each went on two dates before their date together.  Also, there was no communal pool, thus no evening hang outs.  In fact, it seemed the other contestants did not even see each other until the final decision. 

I did like the contestants.  They seemed a little less crazy and obnoxious than some of those from the later episodes. 

I liked these two contestants, too. Glad they ended up choosing each other, as they seemed to have a good connection and to be nice people. 

Amy Phaffrrffftttt looked way overdressed in this ep, too. Instead of wearing some sort of island/sundress, she had on some frou-frou dress with big ruffles, 

lots of jewelry (from what I remember, I was doing other things while it was on) and a lot of makeup. I still think she should be nekkid. She looks ridiculous, out of place and over-dressed among the contestants standing there in all of their glory.

So this episode was the whole reason I watched the show. Joe used to be married to one of my friends. She was the blurry face in his wedding photo. I met him a few times many years ago. I agree that the people were much better this time but I prefer the format of the other episodes better.

Ok I am late to the party but I am just noww catching re-runs. Earth girl is a fucking nut! Could you imagine being around her for any extended period of time? You'd have to watch what you say and tip- toe around her. No way. She over-reacted to Greg's "bitch" joke. She waaaaay over-reacted and got super sensitive. Not to mention she rwally ain't all that attractive IMO. And I did have a nose ring in the 90s but it wasn't that ugly cow ring she had. Men are interesting.

The girl that went home would have probably been better served (he, he, he...) by dating Aelika. However you spell it!

I kind of enjoyed the black guy with the erect penis.

That's what she said.

Ha, I thought he seemed like a sweetheart and really interesting too. It was a bummer he was so totally glossed over.

(edited)

I didn't used to be self-conscious about nudity, but then I realized that it's not just an irrational insecurity, i.e. people actually do judge each other and gossip in a rude way. I find it obnoxious, but I've learned that a lot of people are just nasty little shits who don't deserve and can't be trusted with that level of exposure, and others are uncomfortable around nakedness even if they aren't rude about it. So I'm more careful about not changing clothes without being as covered as possible. I haven't been in a locker room in ages, but I imagine I'd be careful to face the wall as much as possible, instead of just standing openly facing toward the room. And where I used to not be uptight about changing clothes around a friend, now I'm more likely to not do that.

I have a disability and often need people to help me with various things most people do for themselves, but I've found that even people who are hired to specifically help, are uncomfortable with the role. So they will try to avert their eyes instead of paying attention to what they are doing. They may think they are "respecting your privacy" but it makes them sloppy and to me just conveys a negative message. But I've found that even explaining to them that they should look at what they are doing and I am not worried about being seen, some people just can't deal with seeing a boob or even legs fully covered by thermal long johns, or other not even that private things which to me are like: whatever. It seems really weird to me, but that's the way it is. Even something like combing my hair-- which isn't really nudity-- some people will be so nervous and uncomfortable doing it, as though it was a big deal and overly intimate, which, again, I think is nuts.

There is a big problem here, of ticks that carry diseases like lyme, so people need to do thorough tick checks on themselves after being outdoors. And it's hard to do this thoroughly, even with a full length mirror. Just seeing the back of your head and checking under the hairline, is a little acrobatic, because you need to part the hair and really look all over the scalp. I know someone who was bitten under her hairline and didn't notice. She had an advanced case before anyone figured it out, and it's much harder to treat if you don't catch it early. ANYWAY: people should help each other check the back and anywhere not easily examined, and I personally have no problem doing it. But I've learned not to suggest it with certain people, because they will act like it's super-inappropriate and are really uncomfortable with the whole process.

Edited by possibilities

Episode 1:

The Season 2 premiere of the "au naturel" dating series features two singles arriving on an island in the Philippines where they'll spend 10 weeks. Each week, two new men and two new women will join them, with the primary daters picking one to stay.

Episode 2:

Chris must choose between a Texas girly-girl and a good ol' gal from North Carolina; and Kerri tries to connect with a nervous New Yorker and a dreamy surfer.

Hmmm, so they have changed the format completely?  Should be more interesting than last season, which got a bit old after a while.  Every episode followed a formula, and it was obvious that producers were feeding questions to the contestants.  "Taking my clothes off for the third date, I realize just how comfortable I've gotten about being naked, but it can still be a little nerve wracking meeting a new person for the first time."  The most fun parts of last season were when they had crazy people on.  Like the woman who banged her nose on the zip line.  And the completely delusional woman who said she was the "whole package" and then broke down in full out sobbing when the guy left her at the pool and went off with someone else.

However, this second season....  sounds like Naked Bachelor Pad.  Promises to be a train wreck!

How likely is it that the two main subjects, Chris and Kerri, "fall" for each other in the first episode?  

A skeptic could make an argument that this is just a production concept implemented to increase the dramatic impact of the following episodes.

So if one is designated a "keeper", one spends another week on the island.  How likely is it that one's boss grants another week of vacation time, or do none of the characters have jobs?

They may be losing credibility already!

I liked the new format, but then again, I'm sucker for shows like this.  So two guys and two girls are new each week and only one gets sent home?  Different from most reality shows, the cast will be getting larger, not smaller.  I think the dynamics of the house will be interesting,  

What I really want to know is what Aaron did to his wang?  He was stretching in the sand and broke it?  Was he fucking the sand?  Confused.

• Love 1