Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'd rather watch another debate than a single episode of Family Chantal or Darce & Stace.  

I had the HEA on for about 5 minutes, forgot I was watching it (I was even actively looking at the television lol), and went to bed.  Captivating, TLC.  Good work. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I'd rather watch another debate than a single episode of Family Chantal or Darce & Stace.  

I had the HEA on for about 5 minutes, forgot I was watching it (I was even actively looking at the television lol), and went to bed.  Captivating, TLC.  Good work. 

That is a strong statement, my friend!!!!  I was bored and watched Darcey and Starcey (as I call them) and part of why it is so boring is 40 per sent of the show is going back over old stuff, like.....we have seen this scene five times!

• Love 4

I was just giving silent thanks that Larissa and Eric weren't included.

But then, there was Jess, acting disgusted at the Colt shower scene when she not too long ago was bragging how about she LOVED having sex with Colt, couldn't get enough sex with Colt, yada yada yada.  

I guess they had to include someone to exchange bon mots insults with Colt and Debbie to squeeze them onto this show, so Jess would appear to be the lesser of the evils, so to speak.

I did wonder if perhaps Larissa and Eric had been filmed for this show, but because TLC terminated her contract, they just didn't use any footage they may have had.    

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

This episode was fun. I loved the tweets saying Debbie and Colt were a couple. I liked the tweet about what stuff is in Angela's bra. Everyone had a good attitude for the most part. Michael didn't get the sarcasm in one tweet, but that is probably because of the language barrier, which is understandable. Good stuff. Much better than B90 so far. And for once there are some couples who are together on the show, unlike B90 where everyone was alone and only had family or friends over once in a while in episode.

• Love 1

I tired to watch the happily ever strikes back, but I wasn't too interested. Colt and Debbie disgust me and they have the absolute worst personalities. I believe Jess was really hurt by Colt, and he just laughs it off and puts her down. Debbie is also really into slut-shaming and judging women for hooking up yet she encourages Colt to do it. She's as dumb as a rock, and IMO, Colt is not far behind. He may work in IT, but maybe as a receptionist or dispatcher. I don't believe he is any way intelligent or makes more than 40K a year. He acts like a super poor poser, trying to seem like he has more money than he does. I am mad that more a minute I thought he actually had a viable career and some direction-- but he's just a dumb ass living with his mom playing with cats and drinking rather than smoking pot downstairs with friends. No difference though.

I can not stand Libby. She's beyond hideous, her family are all disgusting, and the fact they think they are so rich and so powerful makes me laugh. Andrei sees through it right away. They keep trying to prove they are important, and he keeps reminding them they aren't. And this insistence of Libby to make it seem like her dad has money-- please. Your dad is probably just counting the days until year 7 when he can file bankruptcy again.

• Love 9

I suffered through a repeat of this on the weekend.  This group has the collective personality of a can of old paint and they just don't make good television, period. 

And Libby and her fucking tongue rolling pronunciation of Andddddrei has always bugged the ever loving shit out of me every single time she does it, but then I hear Andrei pronounce his OWN name as regular, old Andrei as he is reading from a tweet and so I ask myself then WHY does she pronounce it the way she does if he doesn't even pronounce it like that?  FUCK OFF, Libby.  And P.S. You aren't anywhere near as hot or sexy as you think you are, sweetheart. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I suffered through a repeat of this on the weekend.  This group has the collective personality of a can of old paint and they just don't make good television, period. 

And Libby and her fucking tongue rolling pronunciation of Andddddrei has always bugged the ever loving shit out of me every single time she does it, but then I hear Andrei pronounce his OWN name as regular, old Andrei as he is reading from a tweet and so I ask myself then WHY does she pronounce it the way she does if he doesn't even pronounce it like that?  FUCK OFF, Libby.  And P.S. You aren't anywhere near as hot or sexy as you think you are, sweetheart. 

Their first season, when I heard her repeatedly doing the rolling pronunciation, I decided right then and there that "Anddddrei" would immediately be referred to as "Andy."  No way would I go through that much effort to pronounce it like she does.  

I haven't watched HEA SB since the first episode.  These people are completely snoozeworthy, even by TLC standards.  

• Love 2
On 10/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I had the HEA on for about 5 minutes

You outlasted me by two minutes....

On 10/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, bravofan27 said:

I tired to watch the happily ever strikes back

...me too...but when Angela came on the screen, three minutes in, with her braying vulgarity, I had to turn it off. 

• Love 6