Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E25: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

Dorinda has been out at Bethenny’s house in the Hamptons all summer.  Probably meeting all the rich and famous.  Boobs out to the hilt and telling everyone what a socialite she was when married to Richard, and how she used to entertain Hillary and Bill.  Across the highway, Ramona must have been seething.  If I were a fly on the wall.  I’m sure Beth fixed her up with some sucker.  That’s why she is so coy waiting for the virus to disappear.  She’s a fabulous actress you know.

• Love 1
On 10/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, 65mickey said:

Why shouldn't you say that you believe Jason? I have pretty much felt this way. Betheny is a user. She used Jason got what she wanted and then tossed him aside. Her only mistake was thinking that she could get rid of him not only out of her life but out of Bryn's life.  She should have used a sperm donor.  Oh and I agree she used Dorinda  and Sonja to do her dirty work with Tinsley. She used Alex to do her dirty work with Jill. 

I never thought Bethenny was like that.  Pinning one against the other.  For what reason as she’s not even on the show anymore.  Didn’t Andy see this?  Does she want to wipe out the whole show or what?  I don’t get it.

17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes. Is there any chance that Dorinda has not yelled at Hannah that way?

I'm sure she has.  Apparently Hannah doesn't drink for some reason. (wonder what that could be?)  Plus I've been watching Dorinda's first season and in once scene she's sick, but she goes to a bar and decides to drink even though she's on medication.  She says that Hannah told her she shouldn't drink while sick, but she says alcohol kills germs.  I would bet drinking has been the cause of friction in their relationship and I don't doubt Dorinda would go ballistic on Hannah for daring to mention it. 

• Love 8
On 10/11/2020 at 7:46 AM, Silver Bells said:

LuAnn got demoted to friend of.  I’m sad about that as I liked her the most.  I figured Andy would keep Sonja out of pity.

Awww.  Sorry to hear that.  Of all the NY ladies on now, I like her best.

• Love 6
On 10/11/2020 at 10:46 AM, Silver Bells said:

LuAnn got demoted to friend of.  I’m sad about that as I liked her the most.  I figured Andy would keep Sonja out of pity.

Is there a link for this, as I have not seen this anywhere. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

The only article in Newsday is about the new HW and said nothing about her being demoted. It would have been all over. I don’t think that is correct. 

And that article lists Luann as a member of the returning cast. It does call her part-time Sag Harbor resident so perhaps someone confused that to mean she was going to be limited on the show, rather than that it was staring the fact that she  lives in Sag Harbor part-time.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Sorry to have made the Luann return a “thing”. I clearly have way too much time on my hands. 

OMG, my blood pressure just went to 200 trying to find the damn article that my husband read.  Maybe I’ll put a call into Andy to get this straight.

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

And that article lists Luann as a member of the returning cast. It does call her part-time Sag Harbor resident so perhaps someone confused that to mean she was going to be limited on the show, rather than that it was staring the fact that she  lives in Sag Harbor part-time.

Do we know if filming has started?

Jason did many nasty things to her (locking her dog in a closet all day is just one example) 

I remember hearing about that intially - Frankel made it sound like Cookie was locked up in a dark two-by-four closet  with no food or water, for hours and hours. Turned out to be a large climate controlled closet - with her bowl and doggy bed - kinda what I had to do with my sweetie last week, when maintenance spent all day fixing a leaky pipe   (except in my case, it was a tiny bathroom with a blanket and a chew toy ) And given what Frankel did to Cookie only a few years later (the whole ugly Instagramming of Cookie seizing) a comfy closet looks tame compared to that, imo.

the condo she bought with her own money before they were married.  

They bought the apartment a year after they were married.  Frankel had her lawyer set up a trust for the apartment, but when the marriage dissolved, she sued her lawyer for fraud, malpractice, fiduciary negligence, etc. She claimed to have signed the trust document without having read any part of it. She also claimed that at no point - prior to signing -  had her lawyers discussed the terms of the trust with her, or asked for any direction from her, or reviewed the terms of the agreement with her,  or advised her of any potential risks.  (Sure, Jan.) The trust was declared null and void (as I understand it, the two biggest issues re: potential legal fraud were that the lawyer who witnessed their signatures did not do so in the presence of Jason or Bethenny, and Jason's mom was licensed only in Pennsylvania). Jason and Frankel eventually settled out of court.  Frankel and the lawyer were supposed to face off in court last December - not sure if they settled or not. More info here - seems like a decent legal examination of the facts:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2015/05/21/bethenny-frankel-get-her-tribeca-pad-back-after-judge-rules-trust-used-to-purchase-property-is-invalid/

Is it possible Carol Hoppy masterminded a massive legal fraud involving an expensive NYC attorney looking to ruin his reputation for absolutely no financial gain?  I....guess so?  But given how previously shady Frankel has been with money after having signed a contract (her attempt to defraud her manager/talent agency of millions of dollars comes to mind) I think it's likelier she read every section, signed off on it happily, and then when she decided to dump Jason, went nuclear on his ass.  I also don't believe a control freak like Frankel would ignore any detail in a trust involving a five million dollar asset, or sign a doc she'd never read, so....

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
On 10/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, Jextella said:

Do we know if filming has started?

I saw a few things on Instagram that they are filming. Saw a pic of Lu, Ramona and Sonja together and a pic of Ramona with the new girl Eboni. I also saw a pic of Heather T having lunch with Ramona in the Hamptons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3