Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Can we get a new list of dead & alive, perhaps in separate posts?  Because the list is jumbled together for me & I can't tell who has been killed off & who hasn't.  For example, I know Alexis still lives, but Levi's name is still right below hers.  I'll vote once I figure out who's left.

I may burn in hell for my meanness toward (fictional) small children, but I'll say it anyway:  Ding dong, Spencer's dead!  I haven't been so excited since...  well, since Carly bit the big one a few days ago.  ::cheers::

Mickey

Alice

Rosalie

(P.S. I must say that I really look forward each day to seeing what the "deaths" of each castoff are going to be.)

Grrpants, Kiki already died in round one!

• Love 4
(edited)

Dr. O
Ava
Patrick

ETA:  Can I change my vote?  If that's allowed, I'd like to replace Ava with Epiphany.  If not, I'll get her tomorrow.  bwah ha ha (Count Chocula voice)

Edited by SomeJabroni
(edited)

Sorry about the list giving people fits I was trying to save space. I changed it to one long line hopefully it will be easier for people to read.

@Grrpants09 Kiki was the supreme second place victim of loathing so you have one more vote.

Edited by Cattitude
(edited)

isn't it time for round 3? I need to vote more people off the island. Of course the biggest problem  here is that no matter who's left standing, FrankenRon are still in charge. Maybe the sole survivor can off them too?

oops, just noticed the new list from earlier today. I stand by my last three, since they just refuse to die!

Duke

Piph

Mickey

Edited by Sake614

Then Monica should win by default.

Lord, yes.  Monica should not only get to off FrankenRon, she should be allowed to go hunt down Guza, JFP, and Frons and roast their carcasses over an open fire, too. 

• Love 3

Cattitude - Thank you a million times over for setting this up!  I've been thoroughly enjoying your saga of the GH Serial Killer.  Having been on the barge so long, this place is pretty much my only source for PC scoop...which, unfortunately, only makes me that much more reluctant to watch what has become of my formerly beloved show.

Any possibility of preemptively adding Jason to pool?  I still can't get over this regime having OG AJ on screen and squandering the excellent story to be mined from his character (along with the Quartermaines, but that's rather the point with FrankenRon isn't it) ESPECIALLY since bringing back Jason was in the works or had been talked about.  That, coupled with the preteen quadrangle, in all its pedophiliac glory, have disgusted me in a way that even Guza couldn't pull off.  I mean, ChickenWing Carly was bad, but this SnarlyCarly hooking up with the brain tumored serial killing artist that terrorized her "best friend" and organized the RAPE OF HER SON - I just don't have the energy to put words to that kind of fuckery.

• Love 1

Once we are done with current characters another game can started with either killed off or left town characters. Jason can be in one of those, though I'm not sure which he is dead or just off screen? Does Ron even know? LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

With Sonny and Fluke dead Mickey and Duke have a turf war over who will control the PC mob. Duke in old world Scottish style challenges Mickey to an old fashion pistols at dawn duel. They meet on the dock at dawn with a thick fog, ten paces and boom splash Duke and Mickey kill each other their bodies fall into the water never to be seen again.

Since Fluke is dead no one is paying the bill for Luke's secluded mental hospital in Georgia. With no payment even though he is incoherent and drooling they kick him out the front gate he wanders down the road. Luke stumbles along like The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon steps out of the forest with his crossbow. Thunk, Luke gets an arrow to the head and falls over dead. Daryl retrieves his arrow and runs back into the forest.

Vote for your next 3:                                                                                        

Alexis                                                                                                                 

Alice                                                                                                                   

Anna                                                                                                                  

Ava                                                                                                                    

Bobbie                                                                                                              

Brad                                                                                                                   

Britt                                                                                                                   

Cameron                                                                                                           

Carlos                                                                                                                

Danny                                                                                                              

Dante                                                                                                               

Diane                                                                                                                

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                              

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

LucyLulu

Mac

Maxie