Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

A rogue serial killer came to PC. His signature killing method is to string victims up by clamping their hands in bear traps, then he slowly drains their blood by making small cuts all over their bodies. After they are weak from blood loss he breaks both their legs and leaves them in the forest for animals to finish off.

Good lord, what is this, HANNIBAL: THE PORT CHARLES YEARS?  Can't the killer just go for the tried-and-true "shoot them and kick them into the harbor"?

Anyway, my three:

Carly
Patrick
Levi

• Love 1
(edited)

@yowsah1 Levi was already killed you get one more vote.

Ooops, sorry, I guess I was too busy averting my eyes from the gnawed-on remains to see that one of them was Levi.  ;)

Okay then...

Franco

Edited by yowsah1

@Lillybee since the borg isn't an option you can have one more vote if you want.

After this game we can do a who would you like to see back from the dead game then you could wack him again.

**Spoiler Alert**  it's not looking good for Sabrina and Franco. It's a close one between Felix and Carly though, who will be next to DIE....Mahahahaha.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sonny left instructions for Shawn to kill Franco if he died. Shawn attempts to shoot Franco the bullet goes wide left and hits Carly in the neck, she slowly bleeds out. Franco realizes no one else loves him and now Carly and Sonny can be together forever, he can't have that. He tries to wrestle the gun from Shawn it goes off and shoots him in the stomach. He lies there in pain and Shawn smiles and walks off, no one comes to help Franco and he slowly bleeds to death.

Felix love of The Golden Girls is trumped only by his love of Cher. Felix and Sabrina attend a Cher concert. Some pyrotechnics go horribly wrong and everyone stampedes to get out. Sabrina is trampled to death in the chaos.

Carlos wept.

Vote for your next 3:                                                                                          The dead:

Alexis                                                                                                                   Levi

Alice                                                                                                                     Kiki

Anna                                                                                                                    Sonny

Ava                                                                                                                      Sabrina

Bobbie                                                                                                                Franco

Brad                                                                                                                     Carly

Britt

Cameron

Carlos

Danny

Dante

Diane

Duke

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                                 ****Fluke and Luke are now two separate people****

Felix

Fluke

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Luke

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Mickey (Diamond)

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Nina

Dr. Obrecht

Olivia

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Rosalie

Sam

Scotty

Shawn

Silas

Spencer

TJ

Tracy

I vote for:

Brad

Ava

Patrick

Edited by Cattitude
(edited)

Still voting a straight thug ticket:

Shawn

Mickey (barely know him, but it's hard to think of a new character who has ever been less needed)

Fluke

Edited by Rancide
  • Love 1

@testardo Luke and Fluke are counted as one person since AG plays them both. You get another vote if you want one.

Maybe they shouldn't count as one?  Because I'm sure there are people out there who like Luke but would really rather be done with this whole Fluke thing.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Maybe they shouldn't count as one?  Because I'm sure there are people out there who like Luke but would really rather be done with this whole Fluke thing.  

Okay what I'm going to do is this: If you want Luke and Fluke to be two different choices then LIKE this post. If I get at least 5 LIKES then I will split him in two(ooh that in an of itself sounds delightful! hehe)

ETA: Fluke and Luke are now two separate people. If you have already voted Fluke or Luke and really want the other person then go back an edit your vote. I will recount the votes in the morning right before voting closes which ever name you have then will get the vote. There are two posters who voted with the double name you will be grandfathered in for both unless you edit to just one.

If you want both then changing one of your other votes is also acceptable. I will not count until the voting closes 8:30 am CST

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 6

Luke (real Luke)  -  he wakes up one morning and realizes even he is sick of himself ... and offs himself.

Patrick  -  he sighs himself to death one night after a long day of feeling sorry for himself and fending off the ladies.

Dr. O.  -  she accidentally chokes to death on her own spit while letting out an evil cackle. 

• Love 2