Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E25: Triple Eviction

• Start Topic

I got bored with all the damn commercials!!! 

Not sad to see any of them go. I was glad Dani went. She seems so cold and mean. 

What an epic fail for production with the triple eviction scrolling behind Julie as she went live to houseguests! Wow. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Triple Eviction Night!  Because we’re as tired of these assholes as much as you are, and it’s time to start culling the herd.

Memphis and Nicole aggressively ignoring each other in the voting hallway during the first vote made me laugh.

Do you think Christmas knows how annoying she is?

WHY are there so many rubber duckies in the bathroom?

Fucking hell, Enzo.

Two ladies left, and they have no one to blame but themselves.  And Daniele STILL says that Nicole has to get Christmas out FIRST.  Which won’t hurt my feelings, but still.  That’s funny.

Keeping Nicole not once but TWICE means that they are not in any way voting for her to win if she makes final two, yeah?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

What an epic fail for production with the triple eviction scrolling behind Julie as she went live to houseguests! Wow. 

That's about the level of care and attention to detail that I expect from Production. I laughed hard and then had to back it up for the husband to see it and then we both laughed. It's both very Big Brother and very 2020 energy.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Keeping Nicole not once but TWICE means that they are not in any way voting for her to win if she makes final two, yeah?

Most likely; my suspicion is if Nicole somehow actually makes it to F2 she’ll fall prey to DARES*.

DAREpeat Syndrome

10 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Especially right after Julie made such a big point out of not telling the HGs juuuuuusssssst yet....  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Tonight my daughter came over to watch with me in hopes of some fireworks and excitement. Before we started watching we both guessed who we thought would go.

As the evening wore on we guessed each thing before it happened, and were right each time. "He's going to nominate...", "She's not using the veto", on and on. I kept hoping for a surprise or a blindside, but nope. 

When we can correctly guess every event before a "surprise" triple eviction, something is wrong. We felt very underwhelmed and sort of disappointed. 

Trying to be positive, I thought Julie's interviews were good tonight. She didn't rush, she wasn't reading off cue cards, and she was kind to Kevin and David who seemed upset. Her questions to Dani were more pointed, but not mean. I actually like the new, improved Julie. On the show at least. I don't want a different BB host. 

The remaining 6 are just... boring to me. Sigh. I can pretty much guess what happens next. I hate that. 

• Love 22
Just now, Cotypubby said:

Julie: “Let’s keep the houseguests unaware of the triple eviction for a while longer.”

And then Julie had to stick to the script about Dr Will saying to think 3 steps ahead. This was supposed to be the big, shocking reveal (which would have been fun) but instead it fell super flat with Memphis saying, "We get it!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Trying to be positive, I thought Julie's interviews were good tonight. She didn't rush, she wasn't reading off cue cards, and she was kind to Kevin and David who seemed upset. Her questions to Dani were more pointed, but not mean. I actually like the new, improved Julie. On the show at least. I don't want a different BB host. 

Same - plus, I absolutely loved the Groundhog Day reference.  😎

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

We felt very underwhelmed and sort of disappointed. 

Agreed. I felt pretty bored and regretful of what could have been if the dice rolled differently... I knew the only 'surprise' would be who the third evictee was as Kevin and David were set in stone to be 1st and 2nd out. Still nobody wants to make a move. It's getting SO old...

Somebody backstage confronted a very angry Julie C/V at the commercial... "You had ONE job! and you fucking put the words TRIPLE EVICTION up behind me in 5 ft tall letters?!?!?"

Sadly, that was really the only excitement for the night.

Dani: "This season was SO much FUN!!"

Me: "Well, that makes one of us with that opinion."

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Fucking hell, Enzo.

I honestly thought Enzo was going to vote Nicole out, because as @Kip Hackman said above Enzo keeps on talking about big game moves and then he votes out David.  I mean what happened to his whole, "Why would you get rid of Kevin or David when they are on an island?"  I think it is a dumb move on Enzo's part because taking out Nicole could have helped his position with Cody because it would take more options away from Cody. 

You would think they would not vote for her to win, but really who knows with these "All-Stars".

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I actually liked this episode.  The stuff with Dani was so intense.  She was finally revealing a lot of shit.  It was interesting.  Real shit was coming out.

I actually felt bad for her.  I'm sorry, but she is clearly in love with Cody.  Now I know she's married and that's horrible, but still.  Yikes.  She's in love.  LOL.  

I'm glad there was a triple eviction. I would NEVER say that for "Survivor", a show I actually love. It's like the BB producers know how bored I am.

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I agree!

• Love 8

And THUD goes the triple eviction. From the moment Dani didn't win that last HOH she was going.

These players are just so F'ing stupid. They have a previous winner in their crosshairs not once but twice but they don't have the intelligence to take the shot.

Then Dani spells out what was really wrong in her exit interview "I was never going to target Cody"....its so  frustrating that not once has anyone floated his name...why, why, why are they  playing for HIM to win? I just don't get it. It's making me hate this season so much that a pack of complete fools give up their whole summer to NOT win the game and let that tool basically be coronated. I do not want to see him win...I want him to continue to go down as the dumbest player in history for willfully giving up a half million dollars because he was too chicken. End of rant

In other news Memphis was such a prick with his comment about David after he got booted. Out in the real world his attitude my get his ass kicked some day. But at least he shaved because he was looking like the bums that stand out at the exit to I-90  panhandling morning, noon and night where I live.

Christmas is vile on a level I can't even put into words...loved Dani dissing her on the way out.

So if Julie kept wanting to keep the triple eviction a secret why did they have Dr. Will all but come out plant the idea into their heads in the first place? That made zero sense.

Edited to add: Christmas trying to CHEAT after answers were locked in!

Edited by North of Eden
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I actually felt bad for her.  I'm sorry, but she is clearly in love with Cody.  Now I know she's married and that's horrible, but still.  Yikes.  She's in love.  LOL.  

You're right...😏

I couldn't believe she actually said that after the whole "love triangle" thing.

The second veto: The puzzle pieces should have been mixed up so they'd have to rearrange them.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

You're right...😏

I couldn't believe she actually said that after the whole "love triangle" thing.

Last episode she says "At least Cody has his looks to fall back on."

And then this episode it just allllllllll pours out.  She was so hurt.  Oh god.  It's so awkward for Dom.  :(. Did you guys know he deactivated his Twitter because so many people were trolling him about this?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I had a real quandary on the last eviction tonight.

On the one hand I view Dani’s gameplay style as toxic and mean-spirited, and couldn’t wait to see her go - far, far away.
On the other hand, Nicole was my pick in the BB Fantasy League for elimination in the Double (turned Triple) Eviction.

So... yay and damn, I guess.  😐

57 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

The second veto: The puzzle pieces should have been mixed up so they'd have to rearrange them.

I doubt Production had that much time to play with in the live broadcast time slot.

• Love 2

It’s pretty sad when it’s First Ever! Triple Eviction Night! and the most exciting thing that happens is an intern screws up the chyron.

I did appreciate Dani trying to stir up shit, which is more than anyone else did. Although I can’t really fault Enzo for not following the vote— he knows he’s on the outskirts of a big alliance, and if he sticks his neck out without backup, he just claims the next nomination slot. With more time to rally support, or with an HoH win of his own, I think he would have attempted more.

The longer Nicole plays, the more she secures her place in the “Exactly How Did They Win?” Hall of Fame.

I think tonight should put the “Dr. Will: Live or Pretaped” debate to rest. Charlie McCarthy moved out months ago.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I doubt Production had that much time to play with in the live broadcast time slot.

I was actually thinking they could have removed the pieces from their slots and piled them on the ground. It would have taken 5 minutes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I was actually thinking they could have removed the pieces from their slots and piled them on the ground. It would have taken 5 minutes. 

It could have made the comp last longer, though, because... well, we all saw that segment on Cody being confused about Texans versus people from Texas. They're pretty dumb. And the comp as it was done could only last as long as the person with the best balance and longest legs could run back and forth over those 2x4s. 

I'm disappointed that we never got Chenbot barking at them that "this is live, I need your answers now!" I made a whole drinking game out of that phrase and I never got to drink. 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm disappointed that we never got Chenbot barking at them that "this is live, I need your answers now!" I made a whole drinking game out of that phrase and I never got to drink. 

My drinking game was based on how many times Nicole would cry in the episode - so tomorrow morning is gonna suuuuuuck....

• LOL 11

7 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Somebody backstage confronted a very angry Julie C/V at the commercial... "You had ONE job! and you fucking put the words TRIPLE EVICTION up behind me in 5 ft tall letters?!?!?"

You really don't think that was planned??

I've seen it argued that they never completely surprise HGs on BB because that wouldn't let them play the game when needed.  The lack of truly surprising twists does restict the show compared to many other Big Brothers around the world.

• Useful 1
22 minutes ago, amazingracefan said:

You really don't think that was planned??

I don't think it was, only because Julie ended up looking dumb, reading her lines supposedly to surprise them, but they already knew. It was embarrassing for her and for the show. I'm positive Julie would never preplan looking incompetent. I suspect she has a fairly large ego. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

This two hour commercial fest was barely watchable via DVR, which is exactly the way I did watch it.  I think I wore out the fast forward button.  The evictions were predictable, and the competitions showed no imagination.

I can't imagine trying to watch it without my PVR. As it was, I kept FFing through commercials obviously, but also speeches, contests, etc. because I just knew what exactly to expect. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't blame David for being upset.  It seemed like Memphis was trying to get him evicted as soon as he entered the house.  As soon as Memphis won the HOH in this two hour crapfest, I knew he would send David home. 

I will miss David a lot.

If anyone else had won that HOH, I think David would have stayed.

David has to win America's Favorite Player.

Memphis' social game really does suck.  If he and Cody both make final two, I would hope there is a none of the above option when it comes to voting.

I was glad to see Kevin go, he was constantly miserable, I just couldn't take it any longer. 

Glad to see Dani go.  Nothing says classy like not hugging a member of the house when you have hugged everyone else on your way out the door.

I don't think Baby Huey (Christmas) will be in the house much longer.

This two hour commercial fest was barely watchable via DVR, which is exactly the way I did watch it.  I think I wore out the fast forward button.  The evictions were predictable, and the competitions showed no imagination.

I only can assume that escapee from Madam Tussauds Wax Museum has to limit his time out in the elements or he starts to melt.  Adding Dr. Will was another complete bust for this shitty season.

Sighs....glad for Kevin's eviction, could not take his Eeyore whining for another minute.

A hearty "FUCK YOU!" to that prick Memphis regarding David's elimination, I hate that David's leaving was on his motherfucking watch.

Kick rocks, Dani...while I loved her finally getting her just desserts, it would have been just as lovely if Nicole had been eliminated.

Enzo, you pussy!! You could have 'made a big move' and gotten rid of Nicole! You've shown me now that you're all talk and no action.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

There shouldn't be any strategizing allowed in the entryway to the voting room.  There shouldn't be any talking allowed anywhere during the voting process.

That would be fun. 

"Congrats on winning the Power of Veto, Christmas -- pick who you will save, if anyone." 
"Aaaaaa!  I.. uh... don't use it."
"Great. Time to vote. Cody, you're up."

Get the whole thing done in 30 minutes

• Love 3

Could Nicole have been any more lethargic during the competitions?  She kept laying her head down.  Sorry Nicole - nobody is buying your pity party.  I wasn't sure whether it was just her reacting to the stress of the situation or her knowing that she wasn't going to be evicted so she was trying to pretend she was upset.  It was a toss-up between who I wanted to see gone - Dani or Nicole - and I can't be mad because I actually think Dani is the more dangerous player.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Could Nicole have been any more lethargic during the competitions?  She kept laying her head down. 

That was weird. At one point I wondered if she was going to pass out. Later she ended up lying on the floor talking to herself. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

What was the exchange between Dani and Christmas on Dani's way out the door?

I guess it will be sort of fun to see these people turn on each other now...man, what a bust this season has been but it's 2020, so I guess that's it, yo.

David for AFP.  He was surprisingly well-spoken in his interview with Julie.  Where has that David been all summer??

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

That was weird. At one point I wondered if she was going to pass out. Later she ended up lying on the floor talking to herself. 

I think she's an expert at knowing when the camera is on her and how to get as much tv time as she possibly can.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Christmas said something like, 'I guess we're making it personal,' and Dani replied, 'I guess we are,' in a snotty way. They're both stupid assholes so it was boring lol.

I guess it will be sort of fun to see these people turn on each other now...

I think this every season and then every season it's mind-numbingly boring. This season will be even more so for me since I hate every single person left and there are literally no good outcomes. At least it was fun to watch Paul lose (twice!) and to watch Tyler lose and to watch Julie talk about Jackson's racism right after he won. This season there's just nothing left to look forward to and the finale will 100% be boring and predictable, just like this TE. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

On Dani’s way to the FD she hugged everybody she walked past. Tyler and Yule weren’t in that pack; they both were standing directly by the FD.  
When Dani picked up her bag and went to open the FD, Xmas stepped forward - apparently expecting Dani to reciprocate for a goodbye hug - but Dani totally ignored both Tyler and Xmas, and sailed on through the door.

Just as the door was almost closed Rosh Hoshana said, "I guess it's going to be personal" - apparently expecting that to be another “Christmas gets the last word” moment, because she fucking LIVES for those.
Wrong-o, though, because the door wasn’t yet completely closed - and what should we hear but Dani’s dulcet tones drifting back down the FD entryway saying "I guess it IIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS...." as the door closes.

So Dani got the last word after all - and considering it’s National Pull A Thorn Out Of Your Ass Day we’re talking about, I don’t begrudge Dani one little bit.  🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I think [Nicole’s] an expert at knowing when the camera is on her and how to get as much tv time as she possibly can.

B447A2F3-06E9-4D15-A253-AEABEF5093A0.jpeg.0e3c50741b44efb79016dbff81fcda45.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

There shouldn't be any strategizing allowed in the entryway to the voting room.  There shouldn't be any talking allowed anywhere during the voting process.

I agree! Just let them go with what's in their gut and hope for the best. I hate that they get to talk about what to do during double/triple evictions. Was it Enzo who took forever to come in to vote? I don't remember, but I feel like whoever was in before him/whoever was telling him how to vote.

Also, as much as I dislike everyone left in the house (Xmas most of all), I hate that another woman is out of the house. When will they freaking learn to stick together? It's like they play right into the stereotype that women can't get along. Do they honestly think that they can will sitting next to one of the guys currently left in the house? Ian, David, Kevin...MAYBE. But out of all the men left, I don't think they would even vote for a woman because they're all pigs. 

Xmas's face the whole show just irked me. The smug smiles/smirks she was giving, like she just KNEW she wasn't in danger. She's so obnoxious it makes it hard to root for her.

David needs to learn to channel his emotions. Where has he been all this time? Did he really think he was going to survive a triple eviction? He had to have seen the say everything has been going and how people were lined up. I guess he really thought these people were his ALLIES?? 

Edited by MitaJo
had more to say
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Enzo, you pussy!! You could have 'made a big move' and gotten rid of Nicole! You've shown me now that you're all talk and no action.

"Yo, I want to shake this thing up man, let's GO!!" Pfft. Nice work there Enzo you really shook the game to it's core!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

"Yo, I want to shake this thing up man, let's GO!!" Pfft. Nice work there Enzo you really shook the game to it's core!

Hello amygdala, my old friend

Time to roll my eyes again....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So we had to sit through all the Doctor Will shit all week, and all it amounted to was a trivia challenge?! How dare they. HOW DARE THEY.

Huge laugh out of the Triple Eviction graphic fail. Funniest thing on this show in several years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

As the evening wore on we guessed each thing before it happened, and were right each time. "He's going to nominate...", "She's not using the veto", on and on. I kept hoping for a surprise or a blindside, but nope. 

When we can correctly guess every event before a "surprise" triple eviction, something is wrong. We felt very underwhelmed and sort of disappointed.

Ditto. I knew the first two evictions would be Kevin and David, and the third would either be Dani, Nicole or Christmas. Once Tyler won HoH I knew the nominees would be Nicole and Dani and that Dani would be evicted. This episode was just as predictable as the entire season has been. You're right, there is something fundamentally wrong when their best effort to shake things up plays out like paint-by-numbers. 

I think it is a dumb move on Enzo's part because taking out Nicole could have helped his position with Cody because it would take more options away from Cody. 

I don't think Enzo has any idea Cody has a F2 deal with Nicole, and Enzo is also focused on an all-male final four, so I don't think it ever occurred to him that Nicole was in his way. 

I will echo the sentiment that everyone seems to be playing for Cody. I don't get it. Do they all think they can beat him in a F2 situation?

• Love 7

I hate Memphis - he targeted David all season because he was voted out first, but yet Xmas gets injured in her season, can't compete for anything and she is considered an all - star ? WTF - also during the one Veto meeting that Nicole and David had, didn't they get to speak twice ? Once before the commercial and then when they came back ?  I can't even look at Dr Will and whatever he did to his face - it creeps me out

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MitaJo said:

Did [David] really think he was going to survive a triple eviction? 

He probably assumed the big alliance would finally make a real move during a double, which is a good assumption to make. They should have. But he really should have known these players are too chickenshit (and biased) for that lol.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, MitaJo said:

I agree! Just let them go with what's in their gut and hope for the best. I hate that they get to talk about what to do during double/triple evictions.

7 hours ago, phlebas said:

That would be fun. 

"Congrats on winning the Power of Veto, Christmas -- pick who you will save, if anyone." 
"Aaaaaa!  I.. uh... don't use it."
"Great. Time to vote. Cody, you're up."

Get the whole thing done in 30 minutes

As much fun as that would be for the DE/TE episode itself to create some spur of the moment action, I'm sure production wants the little powwows during the commercial breaks to happen since they somehow always milk those 4 minutes of conversations into a full 15 minute segment for the Sunday (now Monday!) episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I hate Memphis - he targeted David all season because he was voted out first, but yet Xmas gets injured in her season, can't compete for anything and she is considered an all - star ?

David really did prove himself to be a dumb player. I always thought he got a raw deal during his season but it turns out he sucks at this game in a monumental way. So I don't feel bad to see him go, and in fact he lasted much longer than he should have.

That said, the way Memphis snotted about finally getting David out of the house after trying since Week 2 made my skin crawl. There is genuinely something personal about his attitude towards him.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

That said, the way Memphis snotted about finally getting David out of the house after trying since Week 2 made my skin crawl. There is genuinely something personal about his attitude towards him.

It did sound really nasty when he said it. I thought it was just me that felt repulsed by it. David never did anything to anyone nor was he a threat in that house. It seemed to come from nowhere and it just sounded gross coming from Memphis.

• Love 15

I'd rather have Nicole be a two time 'winner' than for Memphis to take this.  I can't believe I just said that, but there it is.  *Opinion subject to change at any time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, eskimo said:

I'd rather have Nicole be a two time 'winner' than for Memphis to take this.  I can't believe I just said that, but there it is.  *Opinion subject to change at any time.  

Oh I'm with you

• Love 4

So out of the three houseguests I couldn't stand, all three of them left last night. 

Kevin cried more than Christie did last year. Obnoxious, attention seeking.

David never deserved to be an All Star. I'm glad Memphis finally got the rookie out.

Dani....entitled, self-centered twat waffle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So I hate all the "voting with the house crap" the BB has turned into and keep thinking it would be fun to see a rule where they can't strategize or something.  It would never work obviously but after watching the triple eviction, I'd actually love to see an all star season played out in one day.  Everyone would know enough about each other to vote but wouldn't have time to talk.   Just constantly moving to the next comp and eviction.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4