Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I work at a library. On Facebook, I follow a few library pages. One page will post a "get to know someone" every so often. This time, I saw the picture not realizing what the page was and thought "oh it is Claire". Its not but her name is Hilary! She even had on the glasses! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm guessing Claire and Justin made a honeymoon baby, or close to it. There hasn't been a picture of Claire's middle area except for two, one in a loose top and one on a loose dress. The rest have been from the shoulders up.

My generation mostly had kids in their 20s, this generation 30s. Both Justin and Claire will be teenage parents - on purpose.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing Claire and Justin made a honeymoon baby, or close to it. There hasn't been a picture of Claire's middle area except for two, one in a loose top and one on a loose dress. The rest have been from the shoulders up.

My generation mostly had kids in their 20s, this generation 30s. Both Justin and Claire will be teenage parents - on purpose.

Living in a trailer in her parents’ backyard and working for her daddy.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Claire's not a teenager. 

Most of my first cousins had their first kids in their twenties. 

31 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Claire's not a teenager. 

True, but just barely. Didn’t she turn 20 the day after the wedding? Or the day before?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

Claire's not a teenager. 

My mistake, however Justin still is and will be for another year and a half.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

They're essentially Jessa/Ben 2.0. The younger teen husband goes to live with the older, early 20-something wife's family.

That comparison never came to mind, but there you go. Justin even works for his FIL, just like Ben scrubbing toilets and tutoring for years.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Cute picture. I know the round, 80s glasses are trendy, but Claire looks ten years younger without them.

She’s very pretty but those eyelashes... But if she enjoys them, that’s what matters.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Claire's father looks like the mailman in cheers. 

Was just about to say that I didn't know Justin married Cliff Clavin's daughter.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
On 6/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

That comparison never came to mind, but there you go. Justin even works for his FIL, just like Ben scrubbing toilets and tutoring for years.

Yes, but Justin got the better deal since his FIL actually has marketable construction skills.  I'm hoping he is really educated and licensed and didn't just watch a contractor for 1/2 hour.  Poor Ben will walk away with no skills at all. 

• Love 16

So in the latest Hilaria Instagram for her youngest daughter’s birthday, there is a boy who looks like Jackson Duggar in one of the pictures. Is he the newest visitor to the Spivey’s? Is there a direct pipeline from TTH to Hilaria’s?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

So in the latest Hilaria Instagram for her youngest daughter’s birthday, there is a boy who looks like Jackson Duggar in one of the pictures. Is he the newest visitor to the Spivey’s? Is there a direct pipeline from TTH to Hilaria’s?

If there is, good for the Duggar boys. They can get some attention, some decent food, and time away from the TTH chaos. Maybe it'll dawn on them that the way to all those things is to not have 1000 kids and sit around waiting for Daddy to shell out their allowance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Geez now I'll be calling the Spivey parents "Cliff Clavin & Hilaria"

And how fitting - ties to the Boston area. Maybe Hilaria met Cliff in Cheers. When she wasn't living in Spain, of course.

Jason can be their Norm.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/21/2021 at 5:22 AM, BigBingerBro said:

6r8b6zb9gk671.png?width=828&format=png&a

Is that Cliff Claven from CHEERS?? 🤣

I meant CLAIRE's father (the Cliff Claven remark)

On 6/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, libgirl2 said:

That is it! Cliff Clavin! 

I guess i was last to post this classic lol (I missed all the Cliff references before mine)

Edited by Boston
wrong pic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/24/2021 at 5:05 PM, iwantcookies said:

Jim Blob should get 1 proper fitting suit. He looks horrible. 

He could get the most well-fitted suit of all time and he'll still look like the piece of shit he is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, CountryGirl said:

He could get the most well-fitted suit of all time and he'll still look like the piece of shit he is.

Maybe he'll get a new, properly fitted suit for Josh' trial.  Gotta look good for the pack of photographers bound to be hanging out at the courthouse.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3