Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, wait.what said:

Passive aggressive “mama Duggar”, implying that she is so much younger. 
if my DIL’s mother called me mama or Mrs. I would be insulted.

my DIL calls me 'mama (my first name)'. i love it. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Bets on when Clartin will announce Duggar spawn no. 1? I bet by Easter. Mother's Day at the latest. 

They could conceivably (lol) announce on St Patrick's Day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

That's what I said. 😂

Kind of like Tina Belcher (from "Bob's Burgers" and my avatar because I love her!) being devoured....I mean kissed by a really bad and enthusiastic kisser:

image.png.f351bd6ac9a9303d60e35c61cee9b254.png

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Kind of like Tina Belcher (from "Bob's Burgers" and my avatar because I love her!) being devoured....I mean kissed by a really bad and enthusiastic kisser:

Yes! Exactly what I thought of when I saw it! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, CouchTater said:

One of my favorite shows! 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Day 5 of peeing on the stick and wondering if there's something wrong, because she should be pregnant by now. 😂 "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!" 

She is too old to get pregnant! Obviously 🙄

First kid will be :

Samuel Justin Robert

Samantha Justine Hillary 

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Day 5 of peeing on the stick and wondering if there's something wrong, because she should be pregnant by now. 😂 "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!" 

I actually think her mother educated her about making babies and fertile days than Michelle has done to her daughters.

• Useful 4
3 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I actually think her mother educated her about making babies and fertile days than Michelle has done to her daughters.

I'm not so sure. Remember, Mooch used to publicly chart her fertility. The girls may not have known the mechanics, but they definitely knew about "fertile days."

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Some behind the scenes stuff. I don't think all that hair is Claire's. Hmmm....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMANF6tMWBN/?igshid=10sz0ijovl17g

It might be her hair. It looks like they did the tease, braid and then pull method. Anna does the braid and pull with her kids.

The bridesmaid dresses look like something Jill or Jessa would have picked out.

Claire looks like she's wearing old-school nursing shoes under her wedding dress. Maybe until she put her wedding shoes on?

• Love 7

Honestly, it looks like a nice wedding to me. It's night and day when the Duggars aren't involved. Claire looks pretty, the flowers are nice, there aren't piles of red Solo cups in the reception area (no social distancing, either, but I wouldn't have expected that).

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Claire's hair just never seemed that long. Or that blonde. But maybe it's lighting?

I think maybe the lighting. In the pic of Claire and her mom, that was posted yesterday, Claire's hair looks much darker.

I definitely think she has highlights, though.

• Love 1
(edited)

the comments are interesting - like Hilary doesn't know this. she had to go get the damn dress to be Matron of Honor. also the name of the shop and phone # is partial shown on a bridesmaid dress in her pics

one

"Where are the bridesmaids dresses from? 😍😍😍

1h

hilaryspivey

@a******  I don’t remember. Will have to ask the bride when she returns! 😉

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Honestly, it looks like a nice wedding to me. It's night and day when the Duggars aren't involved. Claire looks pretty, the flowers are nice, there aren't piles of red Solo cups in the reception area (no social distancing, either, but I wouldn't have expected that).

I can’t wait to see pictures of the rehearsal dinner, Duggar tacky style. Tater tot casserole? 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

the comments are interesting - like Hilary doesn't know this. she had to go get the damn dress to be Matron of Honor

one

"Where are the bridesmaids dresses from? 😍😍😍

1h

hilaryspivey

@a******  I don’t remember. Will have to ask the bride when she returns! 😉

Well if Claire pulled a Jessa she may not know. Jessa ordered hers online. And those dresses don't look like they came out of a bridal shop. I suppose Hilary could look at her credit card statement to find out.

the bag on the one dress shown is

Today Cleaners Dry Cleaners Springdale AR

I can't make out the blue tag on the other dress. but hilaria was in control every step of the way. no way she didn't help Claire choose the dresses even from some online site

• Useful 3
4 minutes ago, zoomama said:

did you all notice it looked like abby in a bridesmaid dress? the picture with the shoes showing....

I didn't notice that. The woman standing right next to Claire with a phone in her hand? Looks like it could be her.

I did notice Laura in the first shot walking outside with two girls.

• Love 2

Day 6 of peeing on the stick and being disappointed. 😂 

Those look like deck shoes or something she's wearing. Ugly af. And whose the boy in the blue suit? I'm not familiar enough with the various spawn. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

@theGabenator has wasted no time trying to gain fans or customers. Almost 150,000 views.

His intro

Gabriel Johnson

I'm a videographer based out of Fort Worth, Texas. I'm also the owner of Gabenator Films!  Sneak peak of Justin and Claire Duggar's wedding: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0F-MQMcUA

Justin + Claire Duggar // Wedding Teaser Film 145,495 views

•Mar 2, 2021

30912Share

Gabriel Johnson

92 subscribers

The wedding teaser film of Justin and Claire Duggar's wedding!! Congratulations you two! ----- Check out my other channel, thegabenator, where you can find plenty of other wedded bliss!!

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

@theGabenator has wasted no time trying to gain fans or customers. Almost 150,000 views.

His intro

Gabriel Johnson

I'm a videographer based out of Fort Worth, Texas. I'm also the owner of Gabenator Films!  Sneak peak of Justin and Claire Duggar's wedding: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0F-MQMcUA

Justin + Claire Duggar // Wedding Teaser Film 145,495 views

•Mar 2, 2021

30912Share

Gabriel Johnson

92 subscribers

The wedding teaser film of Justin and Claire Duggar's wedding!! Congratulations you two! ----- Check out my other channel, thegabenator, where you can find plenty of other wedded bliss!!

Sneak peak again? Another SOTDRT graduate?

• LOL 6

It's  the original sneak peak - i just found it interesting that was listed in his intsa blurb about himself right at the top.  he seems to film lots of weddings but only highlights Justin and Claire and the link and then links his other page so you can see the regular/non tv folks. He also has videos off family camp on there. not sure if it is Big Sandy or somewhere else

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Looks like the wedding dinner theme was Mexican. I see tacos and rice. Seems.like a messy meal for being so dressed.up, but maybe its just me who would spill everything all over my dress lol.

And I hate to say it, but Meech looks very nice in these pics.

Edited by katycat74
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

Looks like the wedding dinner theme was Mexican. I see tacos and rice. Seems.like a messy meal for being so dressed.up, but maybe its just me who would spill everything all over my dress lol.

And I hate to say it, but Meech looks very nice in these pics.

She does look nice. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

It looks like a nice reception. 

Wow! there's actual food for the guests! Plates! Cutlery! 

Is Justin going to stay in Texas? some of the girls have been able to put some distance between themselves and the TTH, but all of the boys so far have been yoked tight. I'm sure that the Spivey's are as weird and culty as the Duggars, but it would be nice for Justin to get a little air.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

She does look nice. 

From what I can see of her dress it looked appropriate, her hair looked nice and so did the pearls. The Spiveys really seemed to do this right, must have rubbed off on her. 

• Love 3

I did notice Hilaria posted a picture of herself with just James and also another just with Jason. She does love those two. I’m guessing Jason was best man, looks like him with the microphone in one picture.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5