Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ok what am I missing? I see 6 names and 7 people. 

Because one of them (second from the right) doesn’t have Instagram, would be my guess.

Edited by ginger90
On 1/25/2021 at 10:36 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Same! I needed a lot of dental work as a child, and had at least 8 of my permanent teeth pulled before I was 10. My jaw was too small for them. 

SAME!!!! i have had braces twice and with all that loss of 8 teeth, its miserable getting dental work done. no room to work so extra hard to be the patient. 

• Love 2
On 1/24/2021 at 4:57 PM, doodlebug said:

I only had one.  I had a dentist friend who said that the earliest men, millions of years ago, had much larger jaws than we do now and the wisdom teeth fit just fine.  The cavemen needed lots of teeth and big jaws to chew their diet which was mostly raw vegetation.  Over time, our diets changed, we cooked food so it wasn't so tough to chew and it was no longer advantageous to have a large jaw; so people's jaws got smaller but the number of teeth stayed the same.  Hence, wisdom teeth usually don't fit in our mouths and end up needing removed.

When I told him I only had one, he told me I was 'evolutionarily more advanced' than most people.  I guess you're top of the heap.

Well, I guess I'm tops in something, lol!!.

• LOL 2

I had only 3 wisdom teeth. They were all removed back when I was 22. No one had to come to my house to take 'special care' of me. Had it done on a Friday with the advantage of the weekend; went back to work on Monday. These people make everything a big deal.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I had only 3 wisdom teeth. They were all removed back when I was 22. No one had to come to my house to take 'special care' of me. Had it done on a Friday with the advantage of the weekend; went back to work on Monday. These people make everything a big deal.

Well it's not like they truly have anything interesting happening in their lives. 

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Quof said:

Is that bad photoshopping or is the poor Spivey child's head really that shape? 

It looks like he has quite the cranial deformity. I wonder if he was always sleeping on that side or has a more serious medical issue.

• Useful 1

The entire Bates clan is at Keystone resort in CO. Do we know where the Spivey/Duggar clan are?

I just can't with these folks. What pandemic? They fit in the demographics though. I read somewhere the majority of the newest cases are folks ages 21- 49, with something like 41% in their 30s.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The entire Bates clan is at Keystone resort in CO. Do we know where the Spivey/Duggar clan are?

I just can't with these folks. What pandemic? They fit in the demographics though. I read somewhere the majority of the newest cases are folks ages 21- 49, with something like 41% in their 30s.

Oh my gosh.  That's where my son works as a ski instructor.........

Edited by laurakaye
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think they're already home. Carlin's story today was about picking up Evan after his week of work/school that he couldn't get out of. 

Carlin said it was Wednesday and Callie, other siblings, a hot tub, and tons of snow were in her stories. Maybe Evan is coming to CO now and they're picking him up at the airport?

I'm guessing the Spivey/Duggar clans are likely home by now.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, awaken said:

See if he can get us any inside intel!

I was thinking of texting him something like, "hey - did you meet a big bunch of douchy people all wearing shades of beige and filming each other for several hours?"  He mainly gives lessons to kids while the parents do their own thing so I doubt he would know who the heck I was talking about.  

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

Glad to see Claire in snowpants and appropriate snowboarding gear.

It's crazy to me how much money this crew is throwing around but at least they're spending some of it on age-appropriate, fun activities where the girls are given proper equipment and encouraged to participate as much as the boys. 

Edited by rue721
so many typos!
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, kaleidoscope said:

The picture with the street, shops, and mountains in the background looks like a movie set.  It's beautiful.

I agree. Actually, I thought Hilary got some good shots earlier of the kids snowboarding (like up in the air). She's a good photographer. There. I said something nice!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. The pictures are really nice and they look genuinely happy. 

Most teenagers would be plenty happy spending their days snowboarding at a nice resort with their friends for a few days on someone else's dime, without worry of homework being missed or having to worry about coming back to a job.

• Love 21

April 16th?  That's the day my daughter and son-in-law got married.  This will be their fifth anniversary.  But they were 27 and 28 when they got married.  No babies yet either, although they did get a puppy. 

I'm sorry, but I can't be happy about an uneducated 18 year old boy getting married. How are her parents ok with this?  Are they not worried about how they will support themselves?  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They said the Amazon registry was a fake in another post. 

Claire has the “real” one in her bio now:

51539F87-4A33-42FF-BC8B-57A857EE8792.jpeg

Justin has it in his, also.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1