Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

54 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I suspect Hilaria Claire has been making some tasty meals. Justin looks like he has the beginnings of a gut, especially in that full body shot pic.

That was the first thing I noticed. He's definitely been eating well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Maybe the boys all gain weight after marriage because they finally have enough food to eat (and it’s tasty).

of course, if this is true, the Rodrigues boys will look like their father a few years after marrying…

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, Teriacky said:

Maybe the boys all gain weight after marriage because they finally have enough food to eat (and it’s tasty).

of course, if this is true, the Rodrigues boys will look like their father a few years after marrying…

Except it is doubtful the boys will marry. No one… and I mean NO ONE… will EVER love another woman more than the boys love their Mama. Remember when TimBits was suspected of having a girlfriend back wherever he was last… JillRod yanked TimBits back home so fast I bet his head is still spinning.

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Except it is doubtful the boys will marry. No one… and I mean NO ONE… will EVER love another woman more than the boys love their Mama. Remember when TimBits was suspected of having a girlfriend back wherever he was last… JillRod yanked TimBits back home so fast I bet his head is still spinning.

I have no idea who TimBits is.

Just now, jcbrown said:

I have no idea who TimBits is.

TimBits is the oldest Rodlet, he went away to college to become a mission pilot but we think he flunked out. Regardless, he is back living in JillR’s yard in an RV. 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, BitterApple said:

That was the first thing I noticed. He's definitely been eating well.

My first thought was that the pregnancy rumors might have some truth to them before I realized I was looking at the wrong person.

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, Crochetlady said:

She what?? Seriously?? 

Its funny that this is coming up because the first few times I read your name, I read it as CrotchLady. Please accept my apology.

• LOL 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

89234FCC-8037-4AD2-B6F8-DDBE8CC7443F.jpeg

I can’t ever forget !

Kiefer Tim looks like he's been out riding a horse. The dorky shirt doesn't help. 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 6
On 6/5/2021 at 3:24 AM, ginger90 said:

B6DF774F-CA03-49DD-9E0D-E2B947F68CAF.jpeg

🎵 "I've got my hush puppies on, I guess I was never meant for Texas rodeo." 🎵
My apologies to Jimmy Buffett

• LOL 6
On 6/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, Westiepeach said:

So the Rodriques boys will be what the Maxwell girls currently are. That's depressing. 

(edited)

Omigosh. I thought of Hilaria Spivey this weekend while going about my so-called offline life (vs. sitting at the laptop reading this forum).

I was at my cousins'* home for a Saturday afternoon party honoring their son's high school graduation. The guests included family, neighbors, adult family friends, and of course quite a contingent of the grad's own friends. At one point I was sitting on the deck chatting with some other adults, and the teens were out on the nearby lawn playing a game. I'd spoken with a few of them, but I'm not involved in the grad's life in a way that means I interact with his friends. So it was just a few friendly words. 

As I sat there on the deck, it crossed my mind how creepy it would be if I (or another adult not related to them or in some relation to them like coach, teacher, close family friend, etc.) got any of those teens to pose for photos which I then posted on social media with some fawning caption. Or even if I just found the IG or FB feeds that featured photos of any of those kids and posted comments. (The exception: I'm FB friends with the grad's parents and would probably comment something nice if mom/dad posted photos from the party. But, nothing over the top even then.)

I really did think of how Hilaria has splashed photos and comments about teenaged boys who are not part of her family, on social media. And no I don't think the creep factor is erased just because one or another of those boys is her son-in-law's younger brother. Just, no. Yuck. 

*In this case it's my first cousin's son's house. I think of him as a nephew since I've known him all his life. It was his son (my cousin's grandson) who was graduating. So yes, I'm actually a generation older than Hilaria, but I think her behavior is no less creepy because she's closer in age to those teenagers than I am.  

Edited by Jeeves
Clarity and spelling
  • Love 24
14 hours ago, Heathen said:

Kiefer Tim looks like he's been out riding a horse. The dorky shirt doesn't help. 

Dig my eyes out NOW

12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

And we care because...

... none of us has seen a sunset.. goofball 

• LOL 9
10 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

So the Rodriques boys will be what the Maxwell girls currently are. That's depressing. 

I see a very repressed orgy in the making...

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

So, she has an aunt who's like a sister to her, and appears somewhat close in age, but that's not the aunt who was in her wedding party (that aunt looked closer to Hilary's age)??? Or were there two aunts in the wedding party?

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

So, she has an aunt who's like a sister to her, and appears somewhat close in age, but that's not the aunt who was in her wedding party (that aunt looked closer to Hilary's age)??? Or were there two aunts in the wedding party?

I suspect that this aunt is Hilaria's very much younger sister, although with a handle that has "89" in it, my guess is that she's Derick's age and 32 if her birthday was today. 

ETA: Hilaria was born in 1978.

ETA2: I found a 19K&C page on Hilaria. She has one brother and two sisters. The sister with Claire is Jackie Atherton.

https://19andcounting.fandom.com/wiki/Hilary_Spivey

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 3
5 minutes ago, awaken said:

Hilary’s other sister is named Gari-Anne after their father Gary. Echoes of David/Davia!  

That name makes me think of Reverend Richard Wayne Gary Wayne from The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm not familiar with Hilaria's family. Did they ever get their Gary Jr?

Doesn't look like it. Hilaria's brother is named Ross. 

ETA: I decided to go down a rabbit hole on the Atherton family. Evidently older women/younger men runs in the family! 

Hilaria's father (Gary, 1951-2019) was younger than her mother (Peggy, b. 1949, not sure if she is still alive).

Gary's father (i.e., Hilaria's paternal grandfather, Marvin, 1924-2003) was younger than his mother, although I'm trying to figure out how the hell this worked because supposedly his mother (i.e., Hilaria's paternal grandmother) Ernestine, was born in 1895, which would make her in her 50s when she had Gary?

Also, based on the obits that I have read, I suspect Hilaria is the oldest sister, since she tends to be named first.

Edited by madpsych78
  • LOL 2
On 6/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, GeeGolly said:

Its funny that this is coming up because the first few times I read your name, I read it as CrotchLady. Please accept my apology.

😂😂😂 No worries! And you made my day with that laugh. 

On 6/6/2021 at 8:23 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

And we care because...

I share pretty sunsets on my Facebook page all the time. It's a pretty picture. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, madpsych78 said:

I suspect that this aunt is Hilaria's very much younger sister, although with a handle that has "89" in it, my guess is that she's Derick's age and 32 if her birthday was today. 

ETA: Hilaria was born in 1978.

ETA2: I found a 19K&C page on Hilaria. She has one brother and two sisters. The sister with Claire is Jackie Atherton.

https://19andcounting.fandom.com/wiki/Hilary_Spivey

What?! This whole time, I thought we were talking about some repressed housewife in her early 50s. This woman is a year younger than I am! Maybe she really is trying to relive her own childhood. She could’ve picked a cooler group of kids than this though. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Her eyelashes are crazy weird long. Does she use those magnetic lashes that her sisters-in-law peddle?

Probably.  It's become quite fashionable for young ladies to wear obviously fake eyelashes.  I've seen more than a few who look like cartoon characters, their lashes are so long and thick and uniform.  They seem to wear them all day, every day, too; not just for special occasions.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, louannems said:

Yes, let's start with the kissy pictures!  We're married and you're not and we get to kiss.  

If you're a Bates boy, your girlfriend can kiss your face before you're even engaged! Escandele! 😂

• LOL 13
6 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Her eyelashes are crazy weird long. Does she use those magnetic lashes that her sisters-in-law peddle?

They look like falsies. I know certain mascaras have lengthening fibers, but Claire's look way too long and perfectly spaced to be real.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

They look like falsies. I know certain mascaras have lengthening fibers, but Claire's look way too long and perfectly spaced to be real.

I don't know if anyone else remembers the first time Kendra tried false eyelashes. She was so unsure, but instantly fell in love with them. Not sure if she still wears them now, but she was totally impressed 3 babies ago.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2